An Arresting Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma and Robbie meet Andy and Kerri, again.
2.8k words
4
16.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

It would appear that writing in the "second" person is not generally appreciated, I knew it wasn't the best way to tell a story, but tried it to be different. However, one nauseous critic, (He also skulks behind the anonymous tag,) said that no professional ever writes that way, Well if he thinks the authors who submit stories on Literotica are "professionals," he is sadly misled. Most Literotica authors are strictly amateurs, attempting to write titillating stories, and mainly succeeding. However, I accept the criticism, and in this follow up to the last story, I have attempted to change the format. I hope this is more acceptable to the majority.

A couple of weeks after her brush with the law, Emma was having lunch with Robbie, when he broached the subject of her sex with the police officer.

"Have you thought much about that incident since it happened?" he asked.

"I have a little," Emma admitted, "I still can't believe it actually happened,"

"I have nightmares about it," Robbie said.

"Do you, Why?" She asked.

"I'm still ashamed of myself for standing by and letting you do it," he said glumly.

Emma put her hand on his and smiled, "Don't beat yourself up over it Robbie, you could have done nothing to stop it, that policeman held all the aces, and he was determined not to pass the chance up, It didn't hurt me, in fact I probably enjoyed it, but I wouldn't want to go though it again."

"Would you meet them again, like he asked?" Robbie persisted.

"Would you like to meet them again?" she countered.

"I think that if we met them again it would sort of exorcise the experience for me, and maybe let me sleep easy again," he said imploringly.

Emma looked steadily at Robbie and saw the pain in his eyes, and she felt compassion for him. "Alright Robbie," she said, " We will meet them again, I will find the card that he gave me, and I will call him

Later that day, after rummaging through her bag, Emma pulled out the policeman's card and taking her phone, punched in a contact number, It rang a couple of times then a mans voice answered.

"Hi," Emma said, "is that Andy, the policeman?"

"Yes it is," the voice confirmed.

"This is Emma here, I am sure you remember me, You took me and my boyfriend to the police station the other week."

"Yes, I remember very well," Andy said, this time guardedly.

"I was wondering if my friend and I could meet you and the wpc for a drink," she continued, "you invited us to call you if you remember."

"Yes, we can get together," he said a little hesitantly, "but I will have to make some arrangements first, and I will need to explain a few things to you as well, can we meet somewhere, say about eight o'clock this evening, just to have a quick drink and a chat?"

"Yes, we can do that," Emma said, "We will see you in the lounge of the hotel on high street at eight o'clock."

At precisely eight o'clock, Emma and Robbie entered the hotel lounge, and saw Andy stand up and wave, He beamed all over his face as they approached him.

"Its good to see you again under much better conditions," he grinned as they sat down.

Robbie went off to get some drinks and when he returned, Andy said, "My working partner is Kerri, the wpc you met the other week, The delicate part is that she is married, and I join her and her husband in a threesome on a regular basis." He paused to let what he had said sink in, but neither Emma or Robbie were shocked by his revelation, then he said, "We are looking for another couple to join us, could it be you?"

Emma quickly realised that there would be three men and two women.

"Mmmmmm," she mused, not too sure," she looked at Robbie and he had a half grin on his face, a sort of, "I'm game if you are look," so she said "Yes, why not, lets give it a go."

Andy told Emma and Robbie that he had spoken to Kerri and she said it would be alright with them for Saturday evening at their house, so that being agreed, Andy gave them the address, said, "Be there by eight," and left.

Saturday night arrived and Emma stood with Robbie outside the address that Andy had given them, which was the home of Kerri and her husband. A police car stood on the drive, and it was Andy who answered the door bell and let them in. They followed him into the living room and he introduced them to Kevin, who was a shortish man, plumpish but not fat and had receding hair, he looked a little older than he probably was, Kerri looked quite different in a dress, very blonde and quite pretty, she was about Emma's height but with a slighter figure, She smiled a lot and told her visitors how glad she was they were able to come. Kevin offered drinks and Emma chose wine while Robbie had a beer.

The group passed the next hour just talking and laughing and getting to know each other and Emma and Robbie felt quite relaxed sharing a double seated sofa. Kevin and Kerri sat together, and Andy sat alone in a deep armchair. No mention was made of the previous encounter at the police station, and Emma assumed that they had not told Kevin about it.

Kevin then whispered something to Kerri and she stood up and left the room saying she would only be a few minutes, Kevin poured some more drinks and the relaxed atmosphere continued, up to that point there had been nothing said or hinted, that suggested sexual relations were in the air. When Kerri came back into the room, she was wearing her policewoman's uniform.

Emma's first thought was that she was going on duty, but that was quickly dispelled. Kevin put some music on his Hi Fi and Andy stood up, took Kerri's hand, and he and she began to dance in the middle of the room, He held her very tightly to his body as they moved around and slowly he began to undress her.

Kevin whispered to Emma, "Andy likes to make love to Kerri in her uniform."

Emma glanced at Robbie and he looked at her and took her hand and held it tight, not quite knowing what they were going to see, Kevin was on the edge of his seat almost in a trance as he watched his wife and Andy, who only had eyes for each other. Piece by piece they were both losing their clothing, The slow haunting music played and he released her bra and her small breasts were exposed, Kevin breathed hard as he witnessed Andy bend Kerri's back and lower her to the carpet.

She lay on her back and Andy stood up and took off his pants and for the first time Emma saw his impressive cock, The first time she had felt it but had not seen it, she remembered. Kevin couldn't keep still and wriggled in his seat, Emma and Robbie moved as close to each other as they could and held hands tightly.

Andy dropped to his knees, and drew down Kerri's panties until she was naked and everyone in the room was witness to the soft transparent hair surrounding her glistening slit. Andy leaned forward on his knees and kissed between Kerri's legs, she opened them wide and drew her knees up and from where Emma and Robbie sat, they watched Andy's cock push her hole open and enter her pussy. He began, slowly at first, then more rhythmically, to fuck Kerri.

Kevin was beside himself, he lived every thrust of Andy's cock into his wife's cunt, Emma heard him whispering, "yes, harder, faster, more," and Andy fucked on and on , He seemed to have reserves of stamina, underneath him Kerri was in a frenzy her body rose and fell in line with Andy's thrusts and she clasped her legs around his back, pulling him into her, Emma and Robbie could see his cock working in and out of her hole and sprays of juice flew out of her every time he plunged into her cunt, her hips lifted him and herself off the floor, low moans came from her throat and her body twitched and trembled and all at once she let out a piercing yell and she reached orgasm.

For a few seconds they were a writhing mass as he kept driving into her pussy, then suddenly he wrenched himself out of her body and lay on his back his hard cock pointing upwards, Andy had not reached his zenith, and this was what Kevin was waiting for.

In concentrating on watching Kerri and Andy, neither Emma or Robbie had noticed that Kevin had stripped naked, and now he dived forward and took all of Andy's rock hard cock into his mouth.

Emma and Robbie watched in amazement as Kevin slavered up and down Andy's dick licking all of his wife's cum from her lovers cock. It was Andy's turn to be animated now,

While Kevin sucked Andy's cock he also played with his balls, and pushed a finger up his arsehole, This was too much for Andy he fucked Kevin's mouth as hard as he had fucked Kerri's pussy, but this time he didn't hold back his orgasm and ejaculated streams of cum down Kevin's throat. He gagged a little but he didn't let go his hold on Andy's cock, his head kept bobbing up and down and he swallowed every drop.

Emma and Robbie were stunned by what they had seen, Emma could see Robbie had a raging hard on and she was quick to stroke it while watching a great performance by Andy and Kevin.

Emma had forgotten Kerri in the excitement, until, still naked, she appeared at their side, taking each of them by the hand she led them to the bedroom. Emma glanced back and the two men were vigorously playing with each others cocks.

In the bedroom Kerri asked them both if they had enjoyed what they had seen, "mmmm, yes," they both agreed and Kerri said, "There is plenty more to come, would you like to join us?"

"Yes we would," Robbie said eagerly, and Kerri lay herself down on the bed.

"Why don't you get undressed and join me, those two will be a while yet."

Emma stood at the bottom of the bed and looked inquisitively at Kerri's nakedness, she stared back at Emma and deliberately opened her legs, then with her fingers, she held the lips of her pussy open, "Come on Emma," she urged.

Almost frantically Emma stripped off her clothes, Robbie followed suit, but more slowly, He wanted to watch his girlfriend have first helping of Kerri's goodies. Finally Emma slipped out of her thong, then climbed on the bed to lay full length on Kerri's body, her legs apart and her pussy resting on Kerri's.

Emma kissed her mouth, then she wrapped her bare legs around Emma's body gently squeezing her. Kerri's hand reached down and stroked Emma's bum, She raised herself up slightly and playfully flicked her nipples across Kerri's, then Emma slid down Kerri's body and kissed and licked her pussy, she moaned softly and opened her legs further and at the same time reached out her hand for Robbie and pulled him to her mouth.

Emma opened Kerri's sex slit with her nose, breathing in the female vagina aroma's she loves, her tongue slid inside Kerri's pussy and she sucked her swollen clitoris filling her mouth, Kerri was getting wetter, and to Emma, tastier.

While Robbie kissed Kerri's mouth, his hand played with her tits, and her hand grasped his cock, "I want to taste your cock," she loudly announced. Even though her husband was nearby, it was clear he was more interested in Andy than who was fucking his wife, so Robbie offered his cock to her mouth and she took it all in greedily.

Emma's tongue was really exciting Kerri, and she lifted her ass from the bed to heave her pussy harder against Emma's mouth, urging her to take it all and drink her cum which was flowing freely.

Emma's kneeling position meant her bum was in the air and suddenly she felt a thick finger in her own pussy, it felt good, and moved in and out of her hole, She waggled her bottom to encourage the finger to slide deeper, then the finger withdrew and was replaced by a live male cock, Emma felt it slide in with such force and pain that she lifted her head from Kerri's pussy to concentrate on the lovely feeling in her cunt.

The owner of the cock giving Emma so much pleasure, gripped her hips and drove relentlessly into her yielding body, she loved the feel of the cock penetrating her, She felt sure that it was Andy fucking her, it was so fat and she thrilled to the tingles that the momentum of it driving in and out of her sex brought.

Kerri wriggled out from under Emma's shaking body, and said, " Take me Robbie," and guided Robbie's cock deep into her wet and open pussy. They performed side by side on the bed, Emma on her hands and knees and Andy's big knob slamming in and out of her pussy, and Kerri, on her back legs wide apart, raised high in the air, with Robbie's cock crashing through the folds of her pussy lips and bouncing off her pubic bone.

The two women could see the expressions on the face of each other as she was being fucked and getting ready for orgasms

Kerri screamed out and she writhed and jerked in the bed, her cum flooded out of her in a torrent.

Emma was shouting and bobbing up and down with Andy's rhythm, until he stiffened, locked up, then powered his cum far into her pussy. Emma fell forwards, Andy still wedged inside her, Kerri and Robbie had separated and lay apart.

Instantly, another figure hit the bed, Three pairs of eyes opened to see Kevin between his wife's legs, and he slid his cock into her cum filled, and well fucked hole, Kerri lay limply on her back as Kevin fucked her pussy like a man possessed, and in only a few seconds he shot his cum into her, to mix with Robbie's of a few minutes earlier.

Andy had pulled out of Emma's pussy and he sat back on his haunches, looking at all participants in admiration, " WOW!" he exclaimed, "That was some sex session,"

Emma certainly was thrilled herself, and realised she had thoroughly enjoyed another good fucking from Andy. Plus oral sex with Kerri.

Robbie was overly pleased that he had sex with Kerri.

Andy had fucked Kerri and Emma, and been sucked off by Kevin.

Kerri had been fucked by Andy, Robbie and her husband, aside from thrills with Emma.

And Kevin had sucked off Andy and fucked his own wife.

"Yes," everyone murmured agreement, It had been some sex session.

Kevin told Andy to go and get some drinks, he came back with them and relaxed to recover, all remaining naked.

Emma and Robbie cuddled up and Andy sat with his arm round Kerri's neck and shoulder, his fingers playing with her nipples. Kevin stood nearby seemingly unconcerned at Andy caressing his wife's breasts.

"We have to go now," said Emma and she and Robbie stood up to rescue their clothes from the bundle on the floor, The other three took pleasure in watching them dress. They said their goodbyes, and thanks for a great evening, and Andy escorted them to the door.

"Give me a call Emma," He suggested as they walked to their car.

On the way home they chatted about the exciting nights events. Emma told Robbie she enjoyed Andy inside her and he had felt very big. She asked Robbie if he now felt better about her sex with Andy.

He said he was, and realised it had been sex for sex's sake.

Both Emma and Robbie marvelled at how Kerri has sex with both men and the way that Andy and Kevin interact, and the relationship all three have. Robbie sounded a word of warning about seeing them again. " They might expect a lot more from us if we see them regularly."

"What if Andy wants to fuck you Robbie?" Emma asked him with a laugh.

Robbie turned a very pale shade of white. "That's what I mean," he shuddered.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers