An Arse To Die For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left soon afterwards, and Dolita proved to me that six-and-a- half was definitely preferable to four.

The days sped past, but every one always included a passionate and pulsating work-out with Dolita and her superb arse. I began to control myself better, of course, as our affair blossomed and soon I could go 20, 25, sometimes 30 minutes before the urge to shoot spunk became absolutely inevitable.

The last night we spent in my apartment. I'd cooked two superb steaks on the barbecue down by poolside and we'd polished off a bottle of Greg Norman red wine. Actually, it wasn't that bad!

"Now into the bedroom," smiled Dolita, after we'd stowed the dishes in the washer. "I'll be in in a minute with a surprise for you."

I kissed her on the mouth and entered the bedroom, stripped and lay back on the bed, fondling my hard-on. Then the door opened and my darling Dolita walked in. Oh whatta sight!

Her hair was gleaming, shimmering and shining down to her shoulders. Her lips were ruby red, glistening and so terrifically kissable.

Her full, firm breasts were encased in a black satin quarter-cup bra, the nipples rouged red in the light, erect and screaming "Suck, suck!"

At her hips was a matching black satin garter belt, which supported sheer black seamed stockings. Her shaved cock shaft stood out in super erection, the brown ball bag beneath bulging fulling of semen promise. She was wearing black high-heeled shoes.

Dolita approached the bed and climbed up, placing her knees alongside mine before leaning over and brushing her breasts against my erection. My cock felt the glorious globes pressing the inner sides of their spheres against its shaft.

Then, after a few minutes of giving me a slow tit-fuck, Dolita stood up on the bed, turned and presented me with a wonderful view of her arse. Then she knelt again and placed her buttocks against my face.

I grabbed her by the hips and held her in place while I kissed her cheeks, licked her anus and laved at her heavy balls. As I was doing this, I felt her sweet mouth surround my hard-on and take me down in a slow act of fellatio.

Then her stunning arse was removed from my mouth and she knelt, facing me, straddling my cock, gradually lowering herself until her anus was on the tip of my cock. Then she impaled herself totally, sliding smoothly down on me, her cock displaying an amazing erection, pointing almost straight up.

As she sat on my cock, Dolita lowered her upper body onto me, her firm breasts thrusting onto my upper chest, her mouth nibbling and sucking and kissing at mine. Her rigid cock was hard against my abdomen.

Then I was spilling my love seed deep in her arse and she, in one of those happy coincidences, was spurting her spunk onto my belly as she could no longer contain her lust.

The rest of the night we spent fucking and sucking – you know, sport, doing the things lovers do.

I've arranged to return in a couple of months. My brother-in-law's rented the place out then, so I'll have to put up with staying in Dolita's apartment. What a bugger, eh?

Oh, by the way. During those two weeks I never got to Waikiki beach for a perving session on the local talent.

Still, why did I need to, when I could lay by the apartment pool and gaze on an arse to die for!

12