An Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked down on the naked couple below, my eyes were drawn to the sparkling wedding ring on the beautiful woman's left hand...she was married, but to whom, maybe the handsome man fucking her? I was so intoxicated with pleasure that I did not know it was me. Then something else caught my attention in the same hand. It looked so delicate, so fragile. It bounced and jiggled with the each thrust the man made into her. As her last orgasm subsided I drifted lower, the object became visible... an unused condom still partially rolled up! As my fingers touched the condom and then the diamond, the man arched his back and groaned loudly causing the woman under him to jerk away and grab the sheets sending the protection across the room.

My floating spiritual body was re-entering the woman just in time to feel 8 or10 shots of molten thick cum full of fertile sperm splatter against my cervix sending me into another violent shaking spasm. I felt my body lift again but this time I was grinding into a hard pounding penis instead of floating above. My back arched against my lover as he still pumped more sperm into me. It was then I realized I was back under my father in a pool of wetness. I had squirted and flooded the bed but had not even noticed. The loud smacking sound seemed to bounce off the walls and ceiling as Dad continued the onslaught of pounding his prime meat into mine. The smells of sex permeated the bedroom and it suddenly seemed so hot. I felt faint again and exausted and begged Dad to rest for just a few moments so I could cool off.

As we lay on our backs under the ceiling fan catching our breath, I noticed a new addition to a flower arrangement I had made, the unused rubber. It then hit me!

"Daddy?" I slowly said.

"Yes Baby."

"Do you realize that you just unloaded about a ton of cum in me?"

"I don't think it was that much Hon," the joked.

"Dad, it is not funny," I playfully slapped his sweating chest. "What if I get pregnant by you? What if the baby is deformed? What if it looks just like you? What if..."

"Wait, wait Darlin'," he cut me off. "What is wrong with my boy looking like his old dad? Are you saying I am ugly? Besides, it was just one load! Surely you won't get pregnant with that."

I reached for his retracted cock now draped to one side of his upper leg and belly and lifted it in my hand. I always loved to play with it after he came. Cum was still leaking from the tip and some was hiding under the foreskin. I pulled the hood away to reveal the slick head. I began to stroke him softly making the entire glans disappear back into the smooth skin and producing a clicking sound.

"Daddy my dear, it is a thousand wonders that I did not get pregnant that first time with you and many more times since. We have been lucky so far but this time I just feel like it might be the one time. I would love to have your baby but only if I healthy and is a boy and looks just like you...all over!!" I cooed as I felt of his soft balls and pulled on his cock. I wanted more and was quickly recovering from my "out of this world experience". I leaned over his flat belly letting my hanging tits drag across his chest as my mouth found his cock head. I nibbled on the tip tasting his cum and my pussy. I licked and tongued around the sleeping giant willing it to return to it's full potential. My mouth soon engulfed the soft but hardening shaft till my nose touched his pubes.

I then swung my legs over his and sat astride his now erect member as it throbbed over his stomach. As my swollen pussy rubbed up and down his cock it once again began to pulse in anticipation of what was about to happen again, I felt a blob of his cum push out and smear onto his shaft and balls.

"There is some of your huge deposit Daddy...how does it feel on your big cock?"

"Do you want another load of Daddy's seed baby girl?"

"What will it hurt at this point?" I returned as I took his cock and guided it into my wanting pussy. I rode Daddy for as long as I could, through a few more orgasms but he was holding out and fucking me back. I don't know how long I rode him but at some point he flipped me over on the bed and entered me from behind...one of my favorite positions. He could have fucked my ass and I would have loved it but his intent was to fuck my pussy till it was raw I think. I remember him slapping my ass and my tits swaying and jiggling with each thrust. I remember grabbing and tearing at the sheets as he relentlessly pounded me into the bed.

It was about this time that I felt a presence...maybe a smell or a feeling, maybe a puff of air as if a door opened, something changed but I was too occupied to stop or take notice. I now know it was when my husband opened the bedroom door to see his wife getting her brains fucked out by her own dad. He witnessed my ass up in the air and Daddy reaming me out. He saw first hand his big cock plowing into his wife's pussy. He smelled the sex in the room. He heard me screaming for Daddy to fuck me harder and that his cock was the biggest and best I had ever had, yet he enjoyed it and came while witnessing this show. He bowed out and retreated when Daddy said he had to go. He acted like all was fine when he came home and wanted to fuck me.

I was still full of my Daddy's cum. The sheets and bed were still soaked with out love juices. My pussy was red and raw. My makeup and lipstick was smeared as was my hair. The bedroom smelled of fucking and cum. How could he want me now? He had to know something was wrong that someone else, another man had just fucked me. He opened up and told me what he saw, smelled and how he had cum all over himself. We cried, we fucked, we kissed, we loved, we made things right. It took time but love overcomes.

These were the days when if we found something broken, we fixed it instead of throwing it away and getting a new one.

More to come,

Terri.

12