An Early Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Ponds said "Donny: you know it was wrong. But you came back a second time to watch me again any way. Donny; did you like watching me. I mean masturbate and all."

I said "Oh, sure I thought it was so sexy and you're got a sexy little body. I thought I would cum when I saw you use your vibrator in your ass."

She said "Donny I think it will only be fair if you let me see you naked too. I mean you've seen me twice masturbate and now I want to watch you masturbate so we're even on that score."

She told me to stand and drop my jeans. I was so scared I did so with out her asking me twice.

When I dropped my shorts she took a long hard look at my cock. I could not help myself I started to get a hard-on. She suggested we move to the bedroom. She had me lay on the bed and start to jerk off. She said I had a nice cock and it was a shame I was still a virgin. She told me to jerk off slowly and to close my eyes. I did as she ask and a minute later the bed shook. I opened my eyes to see her naked standing over me.

I was so surprised I just laid there and watched as she lowered her skinny little body down grabbing my cock and guiding it into her wet pussy. She stopped when I was fully embedded in her tight pussy.

I was about to get my first fucking and from my English teacher. Well so be it. I was ready very ready.

I pushed up while she pushed down we came together like clapping hands. She squealed and I shook with wonderment. This was great and so it was I lost my virginity to another older lady. What else was there? I had my first blow job and my first fuck from two ladies that were older and I was learning I liked older ladies. I like peeking in windows and I knew I was not going to stop with just fucking my dear Mrs. Ponds pussy. Her ass was next and then maybe even a blow job. If not to night maybe tomorrow.

I was about to cum for the second time when I happen to glance at the window. There looking at me as big as life was my darling mother. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

I jerked so hard I nearly bounced dear Mrs. Ponds off the bed.

I got home an hour later. Mother was waiting for me in the kitchen. There was a Gin bottle on the table and Mom was naked as a Jay bird.

I was shocked but yet not so much that I could not lean down and give her a kiss while fondling her breasts. Mom was on her way to being drunk but she knew very well what she was doing and so did I.

I stood up and let her drop my trousers to the floor. My poor cock had been well worked over this day but it rose to the challenge quickly. Stiff as a board it pointed the way.

Mom leaned forward and I watched as my cock disappeared from view.

I did not cum in her mouth. But I did let her suck me to a state of hardness so I was ready to go again.

I pulled Mom to her feet and together we made our way to the bedroom. There spread eagle I pounced on her driving my cock to the hilt in one swift push. Moms' cunt was wet and ready as I fucked her rapidly to a climax followed by another before I exploded in her juicy cunt.

Mom rolled out from under me and quickly took my limped cock in her mouth washing it clean with her mouth.

We fell asleep together waking the same way. I sat up in her bed looking at her naked from the waist up. I said "nice tits Mom. Really nice tits. Did you get off watching me fuck Mrs. Ponds?"

Mom started to blush but realized it was way too late for that. She said "I just wanted to see what you saw. I can understand now how it got you so worked up. It's really sexy watching some one fuck when you know that someone.

Watching you fuck that little slut Mrs. Pounds got me so hot I almost broke down the door to join the two of you."

I said "I think I would have liked that. Fucking one of you and then the other. Yes I think that would be great."

Mom said "Are you going back to see her again?"

I said "Yes I want to. Are you going to watch us again?" Mom smiled and said "I think I'll just tag along and ask Mrs. Pounds if she would like to have me join in. What do you think of that?"

I said "It sounds like a plan to me. You know she wants me to fuck her in the ass next time. Are you up for something like that?"

Mom laughed and said "Donny your Daddy was an ass man too. I think I'll like that too. What do you think Mrs. Ponds would say to watching you fuck your mother in her bed?"

I said "I think she would like it and if she could use that big vibrator too she would love it."

Mom slipped under the sheet and my cock was soon in her mouth. I got a early morning blow job another first.

This was a school day and when I got to school I managed to talk to Mrs. Ponds. I told her that my mother and I wanted her to come to dinner that evening. She quickly accepted and rushed off to her next class.

I called Mom from school and told her what I had done and she said that was fine and I was to tell Mrs. Ponds to be here at seven.

The first thing Mrs. Ponds said was for us to call her Lilly. I don't know why but when we went to sit in the den I took Lilly in my arms and kissed her full on the mouth. She responded and kissed me back.

Mom said "Lilly I take it you like my son. I know he told you that I watched you two through the window the other night. I must say you're very sexy."

Lilly said "I do enjoy Donny. This may seem strange to you but when I was married my husband and I did some swinging and I always enjoyed it. I even knew a couple that enjoyed there children. I never saw any thing wrong with that if they were happy about it. I take it you're fine with it. I think the three of us can have a few laughs and have some fun along the way. Don't you agree?"

Mom said "Very much so."

*

Edna I hope you enjoyed this one... Just remember you're the teacher not me... LOL

12