An Education for Nancy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In your face! In your hot slut face!" he croaked as he stroked. Her pussy quivered and throbbed at his lewd words and she couldn't stop the little moans that escaped her parted lips.

Raising up quickly Preston aimed his cock at Nancy and with one more greasy hand stroke, huge blasts of white, hot slimy jizz streaked from his cockhead, splattering her gorgeous face.

Thick ropes of cum over a foot long splashed across her nose and cheeks like hot, slimy wax. Other silver, ropey strands overshot their mark and stuck in her dark hair.

Preston fired off one giant rope of cum, directly into her mouth, just as she was opening her lips to gasp for air. She immediately coughed, gagged, and closed her mouth again.

"In your face! Oh fuck! All over your hot slut face!" Preston croaked as he sent another loop of jizz up the right side of her face, then another directly up the center.

He decorated her face with swirling streamers of spunk, as if he were painting a portrait.

A huge blast of silver, hot slimy jizz splattered across the girl's left jug. The shot couldn't have been aimed better, as it completely soaked her nipple in cum. The next shot streaked across both her melons.

"Feel it baby! Feel my hot cum all over your tits!" he groaned. "So good! So fucking good!"

"Oh yes, yes, YES! Cum on my tits, Preston! Cum all OVER me!!!!" Nancy screamed.

Nancy shook the sweaty hair out of her eyes as she tried to watch the hot cum raining cum down on her naked body.

After a couple more blasts, Preston was done, leaving her face and chest coated with spunk. He had been right when he said his balls needed to unload a quart of cum. Each blast from his cock seemed to be enough to overflow a whole shot glass.

Preston was staring down at her with a wild look in his eyes.

"Hot little cock-teaser! All over your fucking face. All over those big fucking tits!" he grunted. "Hot cum all over!"

Cum dripped off her nose and cheeks. The sticky goo was pooling between her tits and flowing down into the hollow of her neck and down onto her belly. Silver streaks of cum ran from the corners of her mouth. Again, she was awash in hot spunk.

Cum was everywhere.

"Beautiful! What a fucking sight you are!" he smiled. His hand slowed down on the drooling cock as he milked out the dregs onto her left nipple.

"I've wanted to do this for so fucking long!" He murmured, "So nice. Such a nice cock-teasing little cunt you are." This was obviously a dream come true for him, shooting jizz all over Nancy. A long thick strand of cum dripped from his cock tip and broke across her left tit.

"You like that, little girl?" he growled at her. "You like being covered in hot cum?"

"Yes," she murmured sheepishly. "I guess so."

She didn't know what else to say.

Nancy lay there and let him do as he wished. She was too dazed and dreamy from her own climax earlier on his tongue to care that she was again drenched with cum. She watched him milk out the last of his jism and then took hold of his slackening prick when he offered it to her. She got to feel the bulk of it at last. It was really a monster cock, bigger than Uncle Stewart's.

She squeezed the softening cock gently and watched the odd drop of cum ooze from its tip. Then she tilted his cock down and began to poke it about on her tits, spreading the spilled cum this way and that. He groaned out loud, obviously enjoying what she was doing. He watched her like a proud teacher with a bright young student. But Preston knew that this young girl wasn't any average student. She had been around. And he was going to find out just what all she had experienced, if he played his cards right.

"You're really something, you know that?" he moaned. "You're enough to drive a man out of his mind!"

She didn't seem to be listening. She was concentrating on spreading his cum all over her tits. This way and that she tilted his cock, pressing the hot cock head against her nipples and painting her tits with slime.

"There's no need to tell anyone about this, is there?" he said suddenly, like Doctor Jekyll or Mister Hyde, his personality softened.

"Especially your mother. She'd really be upset, don't you agree?"

Nancy didn't reply.

"We can let it be our little secret. Okay? We don't want to upset anyone without a good reason. Do we?"

Nancy still didn't seem to be listening. She let go of his cock and it swayed up and to one side, a last thick drop of cum fell from the slit, dripping onto her tit. She glanced up at him from time to time, making sure he was watching. But then she went back to staring at his cock.

Then she cupped her tits in both hands and began massaging them, rubbing the sticky cum all over both heaving mounds. Cum flowed over her fingers and tits like glue. And she watched it dreamily, imagining what it would be like to do more.

"Damn!" Preston sighed as he gathered his clothes. She could see him tucking his prick away in his pants.

"Remember now, you don't tell nobody. Not a single Goddamn person, got that?"

"I'm going to have to keep you locked up. Another year or two and you'll be dangerous to let out on the streets."

And with that, he was gone.

**********

For the next few days Nancy stayed away from home as much as she could. She slept over at her girlfriend Kearstin's house for two nights. She'd done this a lot in the past, so that it wasn't that unusual. Her mother didn't question her about it, and in any case she was busy with her night shifts at the hospital.

Nancy was glad for the breathing space. She didn't want to be around her mother too much after what had happened. And of course she didn't want to see much of Preston. She felt oddly shy after his visit to her room that night. It would be good to stay away from him for a while, she thought. Maybe he agreed.

When Mom was home at night again, those familiar sounds would come from her mother's bedroom. The young girl recognized them each time. The bed would creak, and there would be various grunts and groans. They got pretty loud at times. Sometimes the sound of her mother's voice was so loud it would ring clear down the hallway. "Deeper baby! Stick your big cock in me deeper! I'm going to cum! Fuck me, you bastard!"

Whenever she saw Preston he smiled and was extra pleasant. He didn't try to come into her bedroom with Mom around and didn't make any moves on her, at first.

But that didn't last long.

In no time he started touching her when Mom wasn't looking, or whispering naughty things to her when Mom couldn't hear.

Like after dinner, when he trapped her against the sink from behind, breathing his hot breath in her ear, "Such a nice ass, really something on a hot kid like you. God, I bet you got the boys creaming in their pants whenever you walk away from them. You fucking any of those football coaches at school? I bet you are. You probably let 'em bend you over their desks in the gym don't you? I bet that's how you got on the squad ain't it? Coaches love young cheerleader pussy. I know I do."

Like a sick game he'd brush past her in the kitchen, trap her in the hallway, touch her, squeeze her ass, fondle a tit, run his fingers between her legs.

Once before school he cornered her at the front door. His hands caressed her warm ass flesh, "God you look great in that cheerleading uniform. I want you, girlie. And I'm in the position to get what I want. I'm not like you."

She felt tiny tremors working into her body. No matter what he did, she both hated and liked it. In spite of herself, his words, and now his hands all over her ass were turning her on. He leered at the girl and made her even more self-conscious.

"God, I never seen a cunt I wanted to fuck more!" he said, as if talking to her tits.

"Why don't you bring home one of your hot girlfriends to join us?" He laughed, "I know you love pussy as much as I do!"

How could this man who was so good in bed turn out to be such a sex-crazed bastard? It was obvious he'd fuck anything that didn't run away fast enough.

"I've got to go to school." She pushed her way around him, running to get her books. She was so confused! She was actually beginning to enjoy this. But that wasn't possible. He was abusing her. He was making her feel like less than a human being. No matter what it took to degrade her, he was willing to do it.

The late night performances with Mom continued. Late into the night the young girl could hear their muffled sounds, sometimes for hours and again at times so loud they could be heard throughout the entire house. On weekends, it seemed her Mother and Preston never got out of bed, only coming out to eat or drink.

And Nancy couldn't help herself. She would play with her pussy each night as she listened to them fucking. She needed that prick in the worst way possible. And all she could do was listen to her mother getting screwed.

Where was Uncle Stewart! She hadn't heard from him for weeks.

How she wished for a man's cock! Even that bastard fucking her mother, even him! To have that long, iron-hard cock between her legs would be paradise. To have a man fucking her was the only way she'd ever be able to satisfy the itch she felt.

She shivered a little thinking about what it would be like. Never had she gotten this horny before. Thinking on it, she wondered if it might not be due largely to hearing her mother and Preston fucking their brains out.

That stud was so well hung it made her satiny arms rough with gooseflesh; that cock, and to have it drilling deep in her cunt! She tried to force the thought out of her mind. She hated the guy. He could say good morning in such a way that she wanted to claw his eyes out. But, Christ, what a lay he was!

************

Lying in her bed, unable to sleep, she listened to the house settle. The tiny creaks and groans used to comfort her. Now they were ominous sounding. Nothing stirred in the dark of her bedroom. For the first time in years, she wished she still had her doll to comfort her.

Suddenly, a noise in the hallway broke the silence. She sat upright in bed, wondering if a burglar had broken in the house. If so, maybe he'd kill Preston. As her door opened it was pitch black in the hallway so he couldn't see who it was, though she knew it had to be Preston, paying her another midnight visit.

Leaning over the side of her bed he pulled open the curtain sash, letting in the moonlight. Dressed in only a pair of pajama bottoms, his muscular chest and abs glowed in the pale light.

"Get out of here Preston! You shouldn't be here! Mom's home!" she hissed, clutching her t-shirt to her body. Nancy always slept in a t-shirt, but tonight she wished she'd worn more, much more.

"Yeah, kid, I decided the old lady was worn out. She couldn't hold her vodka. So I decided to get a little younger action...like you."

Nancy laid stony silent, waiting for him to do what he usually did. When she saw the boner sticking out of his pajamas, the girl knew exactly what he wanted. The same thing he wanted every time.

"You keep that lip of yours buttoned, kid," came his cold voice as he yanked her t-shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. She tried to struggle but it was no use. His nine inches of prick throbbed like a spear from his crotch as he stepped from his pajamas, fisting his big cock proudly.

He climbed onto the bed with her, sliding his hands up her soft thighs to squeeze the naked cheeks of her firm ass. Nancy whimpered as she felt his giant cock shaft throbbing stiffly on her leg.

"Beautiful," he said as he felt her lush-stacked body. "Fucking beautiful! But from now on little girl, you're gonna sleep naked, you understand me!"

"What are you going to do to me? You shouldn't be in here, Preston! Stop it! Get off me! Please...stop!" she hissed.

At that moment she was lying only to herself. She didn't really want him to stop and he knew it. He reached down and scooped her tits into both hands. He hefted and squeezed them and ran his thumbs over the swollen nipples. He opened his mouth and sucked at her titty-flesh and his teeth bit gently. She was trembling as she put her hands in his hair.

"Get off me Preston! Stop it! You shouldn't do that," Nancy voice trembled.

But her words had no effect on her mom's drunken boyfriend.

"Baby," he whispered. "You know you want it! I told you before! You never get enough of my big cock!"

"Oh God! Please go away, Preston." Nancy whimpered as she tried to fight off her body's reaction.

"It's just like the first time, baby. You really want it, but you'll fight me all the way."

Resting his head between her neck and shoulder, Preston slid his hands down and clutched the sides of Nancy's succulent ass cheeks as he sucked at the nape of her neck.

The quiet of the night was suddenly filled with the squeak of tired old bedsprings.

"Oh God! Nooooohhhhh noooooo," Nancy wailed. "God! Go easy, OHHH, go easy, please go easy."

Her big tits jiggled under his muscular chest as she reminded herself that no matter how badly she needed to be fucked, there was no way she was going to enjoy being forced.

And not by the man who might one day be her stepfather.

Stay tuned for Chapter 4................