An Encounter in the Surf

Story Info
A picnic on the beach quickly becomes heated.
1.8k words
4.04
26.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaftBrit
DaftBrit
21 Followers

I smiled. I do that a lot when I'm with you Elizabeth. I reached inside the car door to retrieve the picnic basket and travel-rug. You giggled as you grabbed the flask and pushed the car-door shut with your foot. The shingle and sand crunching under your feet as you made your way onto the beach. I followed...... after all..... I'm not familiar with Australian beaches but you had said you knew an excellent place amid the dunes where privacy was assured and we wouldn't be disturbed.

I was thrilled. Swapping the cold wet winter of the United Kingdom for the glorious summer warmth of Australia. And following your lovely swaying hips as the warm sand swamped my open-toed sandals warmed my heart. And..... maybe caused a little twitch in my underwear too!! After-all...... was this to be just a picnic on the beach? Or was something more to transpire amidst the sun, sea and sand?

You suddenly came to stop. "How about here?," you asked turning around and looking at me with one of the cheeky smiles across your face. "Sure why not" I replied putting the basket down and spreading out the travel-rug.

"Are you ready for a swim" Elizabeth said rather softly. I took a quick glance up and had to take a second look as you slowly slipped off your light blue sundress and revealing that tight-fitted costume that was barely holding in your large voluptuous breasts.

I grinned. As you bend low to drop your sun-dress onto the lid of the picnic basket I could see that awesome cleavage and felt a distinct twinge between my thighs. A little giggle escapes your sweet lips before you turn and run down the golden sand towards the waves. Turning your head you call, "Come on Stan! Run! I'll race you!"

I needed no further bidding, tearing off my t-shirt and shorts. Flipping my sandals off to drop into the loose sand before racing after you wearing just my dark-blue speedos. But you have a very good head-start on me and by the time I get close you're already in the surf-zone the waves lapping as high as your knees. "Come on Elizabeth", I shout as I race by, finding the deeper water and diving beneath the waves. Oh! The water's quite cold and I re-find the bottom with my feet and looked back at you there in the shallower water. I moved towards you noticing that your costume, now splashed with sea-water, reveals large semi-excited nipples. Jeez!! I want you! I want my hands caressing those big tits and my tongue teasing those peaks!

I sweep you into my arms, my lips claiming yours in a passionate kiss as the tide swirls around our legs. Your right hand caresses the back of my neck pulling me in to heighten that kiss, your little tongue teasing my lips before sneaking inside my mouth to touch my tongue. My hand slips down your back to grasp the cheek of your ass pressing you against me and, my semi-hard cock presses against your tummy.

You giggle against my lips. A little whisper, "Oh Stan....... is that your cock I can feel? Do you want me, my darling?"

"Yes!" my hurried reply. "I want you! I want to explore your big boobs! I want to slide my cock inside you! Now! Here! Right here in the ocean! I want to fuck you now!"

I grab your hand and pull you towards the shallows..... Where the waves lose their energy before back-washing towards the ocean and turning towards you...... we half-drop, half-fall into the slowly swirling water and once more my lips claim yours as my hands caress your hip pulling you closer. You begin to run your finger tips through my hair and down my back and reaching into my speedos and squeezing my ass-cheek while pulling me in even closer.

My hands slowly move up your back and undoing the bow in the middle of your back and then the neck tie making your top fall into the soft waves and exposing your plump, full breasts to the world. My cock hardening with every second pushing up against your wet swimsuit bottoms.

I leant over you - my lips greedily claiming a nipple....... sucking it inside to stiffen against my tongue. Lapping licking..... Tasting the salt of the ocean on your body. You're exploring fingers stroking my erection through my speedos. Can you feel how stiff I am Elizabeth? I switch, to take the other nipple into my mouth. Licking..... Lapping.... to make your angry and erect. And, as I lap and suck..... My eager fingers reach to tug your bikini bottoms down your lovely legs amidst the swirling water that moves around us with each wave.

You giggle, twisting in the surf to enable me to remove them completely and I throw the scant piece of material up onto the dry sand. My free hand presses against your tummy just mere inches from your little pussy. So close yet so far away.

As my fingers slowly move south your insistent fingers have slid inside my speedos almost pushing them over the hairy cheeks of my ass. It's my turn to groan with pleasure as your fingers stroke my erect shaft. And...... as my middle-finger finds your love-lips your hand begins to slowly stroke my stiff hard cock. As my speedos slide down my hairy legs I begin to tease your love lips as you stroke my cock slowly teasing at the tip and moving down and rubbing the inside of my leg. I slowly insert my finger rubbing your soft moist clit as you roll your head back I move my lips to bite you ever so softly on the neck.

Just then you pushed me onto my back, my ass digging into the wet sand in the shallow, swirling water, and I'm left wondering what the hell happened. You give a little giggle and joined me in the soft swirl your weight holding me still. You then remove my speedos completely and throw them off onto the dry sand beside your own costume and your lips claim mine once more.

A hot, urgent kiss, tongues teasing and plucking at each other as your slender fingers strokes my cock. Your heavy breasts against my hairy chest, your wet hair tackling my face as that kiss heightens. Hot, torrid, passionate kisses as the cold water envelopes us before ebbing away again. But neither of us notices the waves lapping as we're lost in that embrace. My cock excited by your stroking fingers twitches as my right hand grasps your ass-cheeks and pull you closer. The kiss becoming breathless as our passion mounts there in the sand and waves.

My other hand grasps your right breast to find your nipple. Finding it, I tease it between my finger and thumb. My teasing, in combination with the cold water has made it angry and stiff. But I anger it further. I love your big nipples!!.

You then whispered in my ear "I want to suck your cock" as you slowly move down my chest lightly kissing as you moved down lower and lower until you reached my hardened cock and began to tease the tip with your soft small tongue. As the waves continue to lap over our bodies, your lips engulfing the tip of my cock

I groan with sheer excitement and delight. Your warm mouth envelopes my erect shaft as my right hand cups the fullness of your left breast now smeared with wet sand..... I squeeze it..... The sand lightly scratching its softness. Deep in your throat I can feel your stifled giggle and the sensation just excites me further. Your wet hair against my bare thighs.... your hand gently massaging my full balls as the water swirls back and forth. You withdraw my cock from your mouth as your other hand massages my now-angry cock.

Forcing that first little tear to leak from my japs-eye. A naughty twinkle in your eye as your little tongue flicks out to dry my tear. The angry purple head of my excited cock looks VERY naughty against the sweet pink of your tongue.

"I WANT YOU!", I urge. "I want you to ride me Elizabeth!" That urgency in my voice almost startling me. "Straddle me my baby! Ride my hot cock and make us both cum!"

With a little giggle you quickly slip my hot, hard shaft from your mouth and straddle me, your thighs warm alongside my hairy legs. Your fingers reach down to guide my angry cock towards your secret slit. Holding my helmet against your sweet pink. Teasing me again...... teasing me with that most secret and pleasure-giving slit. Stroking my hot, eager cock between your heated petals. "Oh God! Lizzy! Stop teasing me......"

"FUCK ME MY DARLING!!!" I begged while grasping onto your hips. Everso slowly I slipped inside. You begin to ride me - slow then faster and faster... going deeper and deeper inside your warm inviting pussy. I reached up and began to squeeze your plump breasts once more. "Squeeze them harder babe harder" you groaned

I kneaded those big, full tits. My finger-tips pressing into their softness. Soft in contrast to those angry nipples. I knew you were close to your orgasm and...... I knew I was close too. My legs tensed in the swirling water but I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. Your wild gyrations were gonna be too much for me Lizzy. Squeezing those big beautiful tits..... pushing them together...... your stiff nipples digging into the palms of my hands. My balls full and ready, twitched. I knew.

That growl in my throat. That's it! I knew I'd lost that erotic battle in the surf! My cock jerked deep inside your pink slit as it splashed my hot, thick cream inside you as your squeal announced your orgasm. Your clenching pussy-muscles making me splash again. My balls emptying their load inside you. Oh Fuck! My hands mauling your tits as I jack another splash inside your cunt. Oh God! Again! My eyes clamped tightly shut as another squirt jets deep into you.

That's it. Spent. Satisfied. Complete. My cock deep inside you as you continue to ride me for a few minutes longer, completing your own need..... your finger-nails scratching my chest as your hips grind down on me..... a whimper on your lips. "Oh Stan! YES! That was JUST what I needed!"

You breathing as ragged as mine, you lean forward to kiss me, those big, wet tits, now marked with my greedy finger-prints crushed against my hairy chest as you kiss me. A clumsy post-coital kiss there in the surf. As that kiss breaks I hear you giggle'

"Welcome to Australia!"

DaftBrit
DaftBrit
21 Followers