An Extra Marital Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid the rug down in front of Susan and said, "Take off the blouse."

She looked at me in disbelief. "You can't really expect me to be topless out here?" she said, sounding more disbelieving than questioning.

"Off with it, Susan, or I'll have to spank you right here in the open!"

She gave in, slipping the blouse over her shoulders and dropping it to the floor.

"Now the skirt"

"NO!" she pleaded. "People will see!"

"I guess that's a possibility, Susan, but if someone was to see you naked, I couldn't think of anyone more beautiful to see."

She didn't seem to know what to say, because she just slipped the skirt over her hips and dropped it to the floor next to the blouse. There she stood, completely naked out in the open air. Her breathing was ragged, her nipples were rock hard, and I could see the glistening of moisture in the neatly trimmed hair between her legs. Susan was obviously very turned on by this, maybe as much as I was. The risk of being seen added to the anal play we were about to experience was a huge aphrodisiac.


I pulled out one of her husband's ties and told her to come to me. "Raise your hands Susan, and put your wrists together. I'm going to tie them so you can't use your hands to change what I'm about to do to you."

"What are you going to do?" she asked softly.

After tying her hands together, I told her to kneel down on the rug with her ass up in the air and her hands in front of her, which she did.

"Now let's see what we have in this bag of yours," I said, rummaging through the bag of toys she had brought from the bedroom.

I was a little surprised, but also pleased, at the variety of things inside. She wasn't as naive as I had originally thought; she couldn't be, with a stash like this. The first thing to raise my intrigue was a vibrator that had a long thin tip. The tip had to be at least 8" long and about as thick as a finger. It wasn't smooth; rather, it had more of a twirl effect. It was made of a semi-pliable plastic, and it vibrated.

This would be a good start! Kneeling down behind her, I massaged her cheeks, enjoying the feel of their softness and warmth. Leaning down, I kissed and licked those wonderful globes of flesh, running my tongue from top to bottom of her crease.

While licking and kissing her ass, I also played with her pussy, rubbing her clit and sinking my finger deep inside her. Susan began rotating her hips in time with my plunging fingers while she became wetter and wetter. I rubbed some of this moisture up to her ass, lubricating her tight little hole. Once she was well lubricated, I took the vibrator and placed the tip at the entrance of her ass. She moaned at a nearly inaudibly level.

Slowly I pushed the long twirling finger inside her, occasionally pausing and pulling it slightly out before resuming its journey. My cock was twitching as I watched the entire length if the plastic finger disappear inside her ass. I could only imagine how good this must have felt to Susan, but the sight of it was having a huge effect on me as well! I turned the vibrator on while stroking the probe in and out of her very slowly. I wanted her to enjoy the feel of this object to its fullest while I enjoyed watching it plunge in and out of her ass. At one point I let go of the probe, letting it protrude from her while I stroked my cock against her pussy lips, masturbating to this erotic sight, bringing myself to the edge and then stopping.

Once I caught my breath and calmed down a bit, I pulled the vibrator from her hole. This drew a disappointed groan from Susan.

"Don't take it away, please! It feels so good!" she begged.

"Let's see what else we have in this little bag of goodies." I said, going back to the 'toy chest'.

This time, I found a bottle of lube that said on the label 'Has a warming effect when applied'. That sounded interesting, so I kept it. Then I came across a string of beads still in the original bag. They were plastic, about a half inch in diameter, spaced about 4 inches apart; there was a total of six beads. This was perfect! Another incredibly erotic sight is watching beads being slowly pulled from a woman's tight ass.

I poured some of the lube on Susan's ass and worked it into her hole, getting an instant reaction from Susan. She arched her back and said the liquid felt very warm. She settled back down and began to purr while I fingered the lube inside of her. Once she was well lubed it was time for the beads. I was dripping precum just anticipating filling her ass with the beads.

I pressed the first bead against her opening, slowly increasing the pressure. I watched intently as she slowly opened up, accepting the violation of the bead and letting it slip inside of her ass. She shuddered! So did I! I fed the string into her till the next bead lined up, ready to disappear into the depths of her ass. Again I slowly pushed the bead until she gave into the pressure. One by one I fed her the beads till there was only one left.

"I feel so full, Kurt; that has to be all of them!" she said almost pleading.

"One more Susan. You can take it, can't you?"

After a moment she shook her head yes. Very easily I pressed the last one until it too disappeared inside of her. She groaned and shook her ass back and forth, trying to settle the beads into a comfortable position.

"God, that feels so good! You are doing such nasty things to me! You are a bad man for doing this to me!" she said in a low sultry voice.

I leaned down and licked her ass, all around the remaining string that protruded from her ass. The string that lead the way to those beads lodged deep inside this beautiful woman's ass, this ass that I worshiped. I almost came right then, without touching myself or her.

Lying down next to Susan, I kissed her long and slow while caressing her tits. Her nipples, already hard, grew even longer under my touch.

"I want to suck your cock," she whispered. "I want to feel it sliding in and out, over my tongue and into my throat. I want to feel your come squirting, and then swallow it."

I shivered at this wonderfully erotic thought. "We aren't finished yet, Susan. If your mouth got even a few inches from my cock right now, I'd explode. I want to make you come like you've never come before," I whispered back to her.

"I'm going to take the beads from you now, Susan, one by one. I'm going to empty you."

She groaned out loud but said nothing.

I crawled back behind Susan and began to pull on the string of beads when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up trying not to be obvious and saw a guy, a jogger, who had stopped and was looking at us.

He must have been a good 150 yards away but obviously knew something naughty was going on. Susan looked back at me when she noticed I had stopped pulling on the beads and saw me looking up at the beach. She followed my gaze and also saw the jogger.

She gasped and said, "He's watching us! What should we do?"

"Let him watch; he's already seen us, so let's give him a show!" I said with a shaky voice.

"Ohhhhhh, this is so naughty! I can't believe we're doing this!" she gasped softly.

When I looked back down at her she was spraying her liquid nectar all down her leg and onto the rug. This was becoming unreal, the most erotic thing I had ever experienced in my life. The guy on the beach moved behind some tall grass, I assume thinking he had not been spotted by us.

Bringing my attention back to Susan and the beads, I grabbed the string hanging in the crack of her ass and began to pull. As the first bead came to Susan's anal opening, it pushed her hole outward as it tried to escape the dark depths of her ass. Little by little I could see her open up, not wanting to let the bead out but at the same time reveling in the feel of the bead as it slipped out. All of a sudden the bead popped out, and Susan gasped loud and low at the same time.

"Ohhhh, soooo gooood!!!" she groaned.

Cum was literally flowing from the tip of my cock with the sight and sound of this most erotic experience. I can't explain what this was doing to me; you can't put a feeling like this into words!

I pulled the string till the next bead began its push to escape. I looked up the beach to see if the guy was still there; he was, and with his cock in his hand. He seemed to be enjoying this as much as we were.

"The guy is jerking off Susan. He's masturbating to you and you're going to make him come all over his hand!" I whispered to Susan.

She looked up at me and groaned "Ohhhh! I'm so hot, I'm coming and coming. I can't stop it!" She was right, the rug was soaked.

I pulled the next bead till it popped out of her ass. Another squirt of cum escaped my cock. Every time I pulled another bead out, another squirt of cum erupted, covering her ass. Finally the last bead was pulled out, leaving both Susan and me gasping for air.

I couldn't hold back any longer; I had teased Susan and myself long enough. The time had come to plunge my cock deep inside Susan's ass. Spreading her cheeks, I place the head of my cock at her entrance while bending down and whispering into her ear, "Are you ready Susan? Do you want me inside of your ass?"

"Yes! Fuck me now! Fuck my ass! I want it, I need it! Please, please!"

Before I could push into her she pushed back impaling herself onto my cock. She gasped a deep breath and froze. I let her adjust to the invasion for a moment before beginning a slow penetration. It was getting harder and harder to control my lust; my body was taking over, and my mind was losing control, but both my body and mind wanted to delve as deep inside of Susan as possible. The next thing I knew, my hips were thrusting in and out, pushing my cock completely inside of her ass while I grasped her by the hips. I thought I heard loud, deep grunts, and then I realized it was me.

I could feel how tight and hot Susan was, the muscles in her ass wrapping around my cock and milking the come out of me. I could feel the almost painful spasms and shots of cum as I released inside of her. Susan was shaking in my arms as she climaxed as hard as I did and crying as she released everything she had, soaking us both.

We must have passed out, because the next thing I knew we were lying on the rug in a spoon position, with my cock still inside of Susan. I don't remember how we ended up in that position or how long we were there. I remembered the guy on the beach, but when I looked he was gone.

Susan was still out, so I just relaxed and lay back down, replaying in my mind what we had just done. My hand found Susan's tit and instinctively began fondling it. Even though she was passed out, her nipples responded by stiffening. My cock, which was still inside Susan's ass and had softened slightly but not completely, began to harden again with the stimulation of the memory of what just happened and the feel of Susan's breast in my hand.

I began a slight thrusting again, trying not to awaken Susan, but inevitably she began to stir.

"Ummmm. What do you think your doing, mister?" she asked while matching my movements.

"Just taking advantage of the lady while she's passed out," I said jokingly.

"You are a naughty man! What should I do with you?"

"Well, you could just let this naughty man love that lovely bottom of yours more often," I said.

"I'll have to think about that. I'll let you know what I decide later," she said laughing.

I picked up the pace of my thrusts. The only sounds I heard now were our grunts and the seagulls over the splash of the waves onto the shore. Lost once again in the feeling of wonderful anal lust, we fucked! The sensation was as good now as it was earlier but not quite as desperate, a little more leisurely. Having climaxed just a few minutes ago, we were able to make this one last a little longer. After a few minutes, that animal drive took over once again, and my hips began their uncontrolled thrust until I couldn't hold off any longer. Once again I exploded deep inside Susan's ass, sending Susan into her own climax full of screams and spasms; God, she knew how to come!

As we came back to earth, we talked about what we had just done. I asked her if she'd be willing to do this again another time.

"I don't know." she said. "What if Brad and Laura don't ask us to house-sit again? We would have to find another place to play our little game."

"If we don't clean up that chair you managed to soak, they definitely won't be asking us to house sit again." I joked.

Susan asked, "What about that guy that watched us? Do you think he knows Brad and Laura? And if he does, what if he says something to them?"

"I suspect that if he does know them, he would be too embarrassed to mention it. Anyway, he would be ruining a chance at a repeat if he did say something."

"You're probably right." she said.

We laid there quiet, absorbed in our thoughts for a few minutes. Before long I could feel my cock soften and slowly slip out of Susan, leaving a trail of cum in its wake.

"You know Susan, or can I call you Amy now? You know, if we weren't already married, I'd ask you to marry me." I said.

We had started playing this little 'make believe' game a couple of years ago, and they were some of the best times we have ever had. Some people would probably call us childish or maybe crazy, but we enjoy these little extramarital flings, even if it is with each other.

We have fantasized about making it with another couple, but finding 'that other couple' proved impossible. There were so many requirements that had to be fulfilled for something like that to work. So, on a whim, we came up with the idea of making believe we were someone else. It isn't quit the same, but it works. Today it worked very well!

"You're not making sense," she said.

"I know, I mean that if we weren't married, I would get on my knee and ask you," I said with love and lust in my heart.

"I don't know. What would my husband say about that?"

We laughed and picked up the toys, rug, and whatever else we dragged out onto the deck. Brad and Laura weren't due back till tomorrow, so we had the rest of the day to clean the place up and enjoy this wonderful house on the beach.

The End

12