An Incest Birthday Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I didn't know you guys were in here, well since were all here we can finish playing House of the Dead," Stephanie suggested.

We beat it and went around the room playing all the arcade games until we played them all, then I guess Stephanie got an idea.

"Why don't we have a little competition, me and you Randy."

I was skeptical because I knew she'd want something, but I could also get something out of her.

"If I win, you have to kiss me like you did Rita," she grinned. I thought a minute, and smiled.

"And if I win, you have to do what we say for the rest of the day," I said, knowing she wouldn't agree.

"Ok, deal!" she said to my surprise. I really didn't expect that, and neither did Rita, but a bets a bet. "We'll play hockey, tennis, basketball, foosball, and pool, best of five wins," she said. We shook on it, and got started.

I beat her in table hockey, and she took foosball, and then I beat her in basketball shootout. Next was table tennis, I wanted to win because I suck at pool and I wouldn't have a chance even if she was good or not. Unfortunately, things don't work out like you hope, she won on a last second shot when I hit it back and missed the table.

"Oh yeah tied 2-2, winner take all," she gloated.

"No fair I suck at pool!" I said looking for sympathy, but no dice.

"Why don't you play me in the last game," Rita jumped in.

She had a focused look on her face like she wasn't gonna lose. Stephanie thought for a minute, and after a while and some convincing she finally agreed. I was relieved because Rita is a way better pool player than I am, one of the only things she's better than me at. They decided on 9-ball and Rita got first shot. She knocked in the 1,2,3, and 4 ball before missing the 5 ball, and Stephanie took out the 5,6, and 7 before missing the 8 ball. Rita easily knocked in the 8 ball and set up for the 9, she hit it and it chipped the corner and rolled to the other side of the table, directly in front of the pocket, crap.

"9 ball corner pocket," Stephanie called, and knocked it in.

Rita was devastated, mostly because she knew what was coming next.

"Time to collect on our bet! Remember, it has to be like you kissed her or we do it again."

I mouthed "sorry" to Rita and moved in front of Stephanie. I grabbed her head and kissed her, just like I did Rita, who by the way was not liking this. When I went to pull back she grabbed my head and kissed me harder. Out the corner of my eye I saw Rita's face turn bright red, and a couple seconds later Stephanie let me go.

"That was amazing! Dam you know how to kiss," she said with a big smile on her face.

I stood there flushed, mostly because it was an awkward situation, partly because I kinda liked it. "Ok kids, dinner!" we heard someone yell up the stairs.

"Would you guys mind resetting all the games before you come downstairs please?" Stephanie asked before winking at me and heading out the door, as soon as she was out of sight Rita flipped.

"I can't believe I missed that shot, I can't believe it! Standing there kissing you like that who does she think she is? If she doesn't leave you alone were gonna have a problem!"

"Rita I'm sorry that happened but you have to get ahold of yourself, don't do anything stupid. Remember, she thinks I'm single, let's not give her a reason to think otherwise."

I pulled her into a hug and held on to her until she stopped fidgeting. She looked up at me and cracked a little smile. "Sometimes I really hate you."

"And sometimes I really love you."

She play hit my shoulder and lay her head in my chest. "So did you like it?"

"It was ok, but nowhere near as good as you."

"Good answer," she said as she slowly pulled my head to hers and kissed me. We stayed like that until someone called up the stairs again for us to eat. We kissed for a little while longer, fixed ourselves up, reset all the games and went down to eat.

They made everything we asked for; chicken, macaroni and cheese, salad, it was all there. We wasted no time and sat down with everyone and started eating. We made frequent dinner conversation, even shifting talk to dad and his boss.

"So Jim, why did you pick our dad to come to your cabin?" Rita asked.

"Because your dad is the best real estate agent we have, and we take care of our best agents. If he keeps it up he'll be a partner in a year," Jim replied.

Dad blushed a little at the compliment and ate more food so he wouldn't have to talk. "I wouldn't be surprised if you had his own cabin in a few months," Jim added.

"Thanks Jim, that means a lot," dad finally said.

When we finished eating we grabbed the chocolate cake and went through it so fast I think we set some kind of record. I was so concentrated on the cake I almost didn't notice Stephanie's foot creeping up my leg, I did say she was a gymnast right? Luckily, Rita was just as enthusiastic about her cake as I was and didn't notice, but mom sure did, dam she notices everything. She gave me a little grin as she slid the fork out of her mouth. She could be really sexy when she wanted to be, no wonder dad married her. We sat and talked for a while when we were done eating then cleaned up the dishes, and then I retired to our room.

I was listening to my iPod when Rita came in and closed the door. "You know I was th..." she put her finger on my lip and cut me off.

"Don't say anything, I just wanna lay here with my big brother," she said in a sweet voice.

I put my arm around her and cuddled with her as she rest her head on my chest. "I love being with you, I'm so happy whenever I'm around you," she whispered.

"I know the feeling, I don't care what were doing, as long as were together."

It was really risky seeing as the bedroom door didn't have a lock, but I couldn't resist her at that moment, so I kissed her. It was such a perfect moment, with only the lamplight illuminating half the room, us caught in the moment; it was just like in the movies. I moved on top of her and began to caress her breasts through her shirt and she moaned into my mouth.

"Mmmm that feels so good Randy," she said as I kissed onto her neck. I loved making her feel good, if I could bring her any kind of pleasure I could get off just by her moans and sex faces, she truly is a beautiful girl. I moved my hand down to her pants and inside her panties until I found what I was looking for.

"Uugh, oh god Randy finger me, play with my pussy, make your little sister feel good!"

I was more than happy to oblige. I gently caressed her clit as I fingered her while she was rubbing my cock through my pants, making me harder by the second. It was getting so hot I had to take off my shirt, but just as I sat up there was a knock on the door.

"Crap, not again!" I said.

"Hey guys, its me," Stephanie said through the door.

I hid my erection as best I could and lay back on the bed just as she opened the door, another moment with my sister interrupted.

"Hey Randy can I talk to Rita for a minute please?"

I was a little surprised, what did she want to talk about? "Um, ok," I said looking over at Rita who was a little surprised herself. She smiled at me as I walked past her, which made me a little nervous, but I took it all in stride as I walked out of the room and closed the door.

As I turned around to leave mom was standing there looking at me, like she was a lion and I was the gazelle.

"Umm do you need something mom?" I asked nervous.

She put the tip of her finger in her mouth and said "follow me" as she turned around and walked to the room her and dad were staying in. As she walked her ass swayed from side to side and jiggled under her dress as she walked, I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or if that's just the way she walked, either way it was sexy as hell. When I walked in she was already sitting on the bed, and patted the spot next to her ushering me to sit down.

Their room had the same layout as ours, but with another dresser and a mini-fridge, probably full of liquor. When I sat down she ran her fingers through my hair and down my cheek and down across my chest, making me even more nervous.

"So how does it feel to have two girls fighting for your attention?"

Its not that I was shocked at the question she asked, but the events leading up to the question that made me stumble around before I gave an answer. "Uhh how am I supposed so feel?"

"I don't know, what's going on in that handsome little head of yours?"

"Stephanie's been flirting with me all day in front of Rita and she's been getting pissed."

"I noticed, she really likes you, but what are you gonna do about it?"

"Nothing, there was a time when I wanted to go out with her, but since me and Rita started... well, you know, I haven't even thought of anyone else."

She paused for a minute, absorbing what I just said. "Well that's how you know you really care for someone, when no one else matters."

"I do care for her, a lot, and a certain beautiful mother with the finest adult body I've ever seen."

She smiled and crossed her legs when I said that, causing my cock to twitch in my pants. "Trying to put the moves on your own mother, what would your sister think?" I had to laugh at the awkwardness of that last sentence.

"Just make sure whatever happens with Stephanie that Rita is aware of it, or you could really hurt her feelings," she said in a more serious tone.

"Trust me mom, I have no intention of hurting her."

"Ok, glad we had this talk, now let's get back to everyone before they come looking for us," she said as she got up to leave. Before she got to the door I turned her around and hugged her.

"What was that for?"

"For not freaking out when you found out about us. We know dad would kill us but we were more worried about what you would think of us. I love you mom."

She pulled back and held my cheeks and gave me three pecks on the lips. "I love you too honey," she said as she pushed her chest into mine. Her hard nipples rubbed into my chest and she let out a little moan, but she quickly got herself under control. "You never did answer my question, how does it feel having two girls fight over you?"

"It actually feels kinda good, but don't you mean three?" I asked grinning, mostly to see what she would say.

She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me until her face was level with mine. "My dear son, I don't have to fight for anything, if I want it, I get it!"

She dragged her body down mine as she stood up. I lay there frozen with a massive hard on as she walked out of the room. When she got to the door she looked back and mumbled something, I couldn't hear what she said, but judging by the way she looked at me and walked away I would soon find out.

When I walked into the living room the parents were sitting down talking and sipping wine, I tried to be clever and pour me a glass, but no luck. A few minutes later Rita came in and tried the same thing, but she was dismissed as well.

"Your kids sure are persistent," Marie said as she took a sip. "

Yeah, but I don't think their bodies can handle '95 Chteau Margaux," Jim added.

"I'll tell you what, since it's a little chilly in here if you guys get some firewood for the fireplace, we'll let you try a sip, if that's ok with you guys," dad said, and everyone nodded the ok.

We really could care less about the wine; it was another chance to be alone is what we were excited about.

"Be back in a few," we said heading for the front door.

"Don't go too far from the cabin, and take the flashlight and trail markers," mom yelled after us as we stepped out the door.

There were three pathways that led into the forest so there was no need for trail markers, so we dumped them on the front porch and took the middle pathway.

"So what did Stephanie wanna talk about?" I asked picking up wood as we walked.

"What do you think, she likes you, she wouldn't stop talking about you," she replied a little annoyed.

"What did you tell her?"

"I didn't want to be an asshole so I just said be yourself, if he likes you then he likes you, if he doesn't then move on. I really hope she moves on."

"You don't have anything to worry about, I could never do better than my beautiful little sister," I said sincerely.

"You can't," she giggled and motioned for me to follow her.

When we thought we were far enough from the cabin, but close enough that we could still see it, we dropped all the wood we found and the flashlight and attacked each other. She jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around my waist as I felt her up.

"Mmm god I'm so fucking horny right now," she moaned.

"You have no idea. I've been horny since earlier in the bathroom!"

We kissed heavily for a couple minutes before she jumped down, taking my shorts with her. She dropped to her knees and took my whole cock into her mouth as far as she could go. I suppressed a moan and placed my hand on her head to guide her speed, but not to force it down her throat because I know some girls hate that. She was really doing a good job.

"Oh god Rita keep sucking it like that!" I moaned. It was dark but I could see her rubbing herself as she sucked me off. Every time she brushed her clit she'd scream onto my cock which made me twitch around. Just as I leaned my head back in pleasure I heard something rattling the leaves and grass on the ground, turns out Rita heard it too.

"Hey you guys out here, it's me," we heard Stephanie say.

"Dammit! Does she know every time we sneak off! " Rita whispered angrily.

"I don't know, but we better not let her catch us like this," I protested as we fixed ourselves up.

"Were over here!" I yelled waving the flashlight in all directions. Rita had the look of a girl whose cat just died, but quickly toughened us as Stephanie approached us.

"They told me to help you guys carry the wood back," she said smiling. She was always smiling, for no reason, or maybe for a reason I didn't want to acknowledge. We grabbed up the wood and headed back to the cabin, disappointed again of another interruption.

When we walked back into the cabin the parents were still talking and laughing on the couch, the only difference was the bottle of wine was empty.

"Too late guys the wine is all gone," mom said snickering.

"That was some good wine, here, I'll help you with that," Jim said taking some firewood and putting it in the fireplace.

We all set the wood in and Jim lit it, and we all took our spot sitting in front of the fire and on the couch. We all talked and joked about anything and everything for a while, really having a good time, and then someone said something about dancing that had everyone debating.

"Oh come on you guys are too old to dance!" Rita joked.

"I'll have you know I was a great dancer, I still am," mom said proudly.

Marie shot a glance at us and laughed a bit. "Yeah were not that old, I bet we can still keep up with you kids and your crazy dance moves."

"Until you get tired and pass out," Stephanie laughed.

Just then dad got an idea. "Well there's only one way to settle this."

"Ok, but when you get exhausted don't get mad if we laugh at you," I said.

"Time to show you kids a thing or two, could you grab the stereo and speakers from the closet?" Jim asked me.

"I'll help him I know where it is," Stephanie shouted.

I knew it wouldn't be good being just us, so I knew to get the stereo and hurry back to the living room. "Be back in a sec," I said looking at everyone and following Stephanie to the closet.

As soon as we found the stereo she threw her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. I'm not gonna lie, it felt dam good, and she put so much feeling into the kiss I would have thought she was in love with me.

She looked at me and smiled seductively. "Oh god Randy I've been waiting all day to do that again!"

I stood there silent for a minute, but when I cracked a smile she took it as a cue to kiss me again. The second kiss was softer, and this time she stuck her tongue in my mouth a little.

"Oh god that felt so good," she said breaking the kiss.

I was in an awkward situation. I didn't know what to do or what to say, and I didn't want to lead her on. Just as I was about to make up something to say I heard the most beautiful voice come to my aid, Rita.

"Find the stereo yet?"

Stephanie smiled as she grabbed it out of the closet. "Did she kiss you?" Rita whispered.

I nodded yes, and she frowned up and made a fist, but I reminded her about the talk we had earlier, and she calmed down.

"Here, all set," Stephanie said as she winked at me. We all grabbed a part of the stereo and a few cd's and headed back to the living room.

We got back into the living room and set up the stereo and put in Mystikals "Shake it Fast" first. Right away Rita and Stephanie got up and started dancing, telling the parents to take notes and what not. I was focused on the two of them dancing, they could really move. Rita was doing all kinds of gyrating and booty-poppin and Stephanie's gymnastic background had her bending all over the place, needless to say I was getting really turned on. Not wanting to be outdone, the mothers got up and overshadowed the girls, mimicking what they did, but a little cleaner. Mom really surprised me, 35 years old and still dancing like a teenager, and looking very sexy at it too. All the guys just sat back and watched as the women competed against each other, but neither seemed to be getting the edge on the other. They put on some club music and dragged us off the couch to dance with them, the men with their wives and I had both Rita and Stephanie. Rita was in back of me while Stephanie was in front, which I'm sure she had no problem with. Everyone's dances were getting sexual as I could see Jim grab Marie's tits a few times, dad slapped mom's ass, and Rita held my shoulders while Stephanie ground her ass into me. The parents weren't even paying attention to us anymore, I swear if Rita didn't hate Stephanie we could have had a threesome right there and no one would have noticed. We put in a few line dance songs like the Hustle, Casper Slide, and Electric Boogie, and somehow ended up in a soul train line listening to "Flashlight." I don't even wanna talk about what everyone did down the line; we'll just say Steve Urkel and Ugly Betty would be proud. After a lot of dancing we stopped and crashed on the couches. We made cracks about their soul train dancing but told them overall they still had it. They cracked jokes on us too but it was all in good fun (they couldn't insult us anyway as good as we were dancing). After a little more talking Stephanie's family decided to leave so they'd get home before midnight.

We helped them gather their stuff, which wasn't much since most of their stuff was already packed in the car, and helped them walk it outside.

"I had a great time everyone," Jim said.

"Yeah we should definitely do this again," Marie added.

We said goodbye to everyone one by one, and when Stephanie came around she stole another kiss from me, this time directly in front of Rita. She was to the point where she was about to pounce on Stephanie, but before she could do anything she broke the kiss.

"We should hang out more Randy; we can really have a lot of fun together. Oh, and Rita you should really call my brother, he hasn't stopped talking about you since we left the store the other day."

She looked confused for a minute before her face grew wide. "That's your brother?"

"Yep, he won't shut up about you, you're all he talks about. You should call him, it'll take some of the pressure off of me," she said.

She cracked a little smile and did her best to hide it from me, but it faded when Stephanie pulled me into a hug and another kiss, luckily they were leaving or Rita would have probably yanked her off of me. Everyone got in the car and said goodbye one more time, and they started their car up and drove off into the night.