An Incest Birthday Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's everyone doing today? My name Caroline and I'll be your driver for this tour that just so happen to taking place at sunset, so for all you lovebirds back there get comfortable because this is gonna be a romantic little cruise for you, and if you're single you can still enjoy the sunset and have a good time. Now if everyone's strapped in we'll get this show on the road, thank you for choosing Coastline tours and enjoy the ride!"

"I've never been in a boat before, this is so exciting!" Rita said.

"Yes we have, remember when we go on dad's friends boat when we were little?"

"That doesn't count, he didn't even drive it, we just sat in the docks, I'm talking about first time actually being on a moving boat, with the water and everything."

"It is nice, when the sun starts to set it'll make it even nicer. Do you think we'll see any whales, or dolphins, or octopus or clown fish or anything?"

"This close to land, probably not, but you never know, something always happens."

"Ok, everyone, we're heading out to open sea, make sure everyone stays seated to avoid any accidents, such as slipping into the water," Caroline said.

"That would suck, falling into ocean water way out here," I said.

"And having to ride back soaked in fishy salt water, eeh pass," Rita said.

We looked out at the horizon as the boat sailed into open water. The now fading sun cast on yellowish orangish glow on the city that looked like one of those pictures you'd buy in a gift shop. The driver stopped the boat right there and let everyone on the boat take in the view of the city. Rita grabbed my hand and laid her head on my shoulder, and I didn't hesitate to put my arm around her. The chances of us coming here and seeing these exact people were slim to none, and I was comfortable with those odds to not care who saw us at that moment.

"I never looked at the city like this, it looks so beautiful from out here," Rita said.

"Being from here I guess we'd gotten used to seeing it, but it's nice to get a refresher once in a while, it does look pretty nice with the light hitting it like that."

Rita took out her phone and took a picture of it, and I followed suit and pulled out my phone to take pictures of her with the sun setting behind her.

"Ok everyone, we're heading back to the coast, back to your seats," Caroline said.

We took a few more photos of each other and got back in our seats and enjoyed the slow cruise back to the dock. We held hands and leaned on each other the whole way back, along with about four or five other couples that took advantage of the sunset.

"Ok and this is the end of the tour, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves because I know I did. if you'd like to take a few pictures with the boat you'll have about five to ten minutes to do so, and once again, than you for choosing Coastline Tours for your boating experience!"

When we got back to the docks we decided to take a few more pictures together, with the sunset, and with the boat. Almost everyone on the boat had the same idea, so we had to wait our turn before we got to get back in the boat for a few pictures. When it was finally our turn we took pictures in the drivers seat with the hat on, the boat was off and it was tied up so there was no danger of anyone driving off with the boat, so they let everyone take pictures in the seat. I should have known better, a day that's been going this good so far means something's bound to happen sooner or later to someone, and that sooner was now and that someone was me. I was taking one last picture of Rita as she struck a pose holding on to one of the poles and was backing up to get her full body in the picture.

"Oh my god Randy look out!" Rita yelled at me as she pointed at something behind me.

Her warning came a second too late. I don't know what I tripped over but whatever it was threw my balance completely off, and no matter what I tried to grab on to my hand wouldn't grip it, so that made my stumble that more dramatic and made even more people turn to my direction as my phone flew out of my hand and I tripped over the port side of the boat, hitting the water with a big splash as I went in head first into the salty sea water. A gulp of nasty water rushed into my mouth and out my nose as I tried to keep from swallowing it. I was a little disoriented, but not enough to where my life was in danger, I'd stumbled with enough momentum that it carried away from the boat so I missed hitting it altogether. I saw a figure of somebody jump in the water and grab on to me, helping me get back to the surface. When I finally came up to see who it was, it was the driver herself, looking over me with a worried expression on her face as she checked me for injuries.

" Randy are you ok? Did you hit your head on anything?" Rita asked when I came up.

"Yeah I'm fine, just got turned around in the water that's all, and I think I swallowed a little bit of it. Why'd you jump in? Now your clothes are gonna smell as bad as mine," I said.

"I could've cared less about my clothes at that moment. If something happened because you were taking a picture on my watch I'd never be able to forgive myself."

"Speaking of pictures, did you see what happened to my phone? I lost track of it when it flew out of my hand and I went head first into the water."

"It's on the boat. You threw it in the seat, luckily. We should get back up there before somebody makes off with it actually."

"Over here? This is the rich side of town, they'd probably pay my phone bills for us," I laughed.

We swam over to the docks where a small crowd of people gathered to see what happened, some of them with their phones out recording the whole thing.

"You're gonna be all over YouTube within the next hour," Rita said as she walked up to us.

"Yeeeeeeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the video had a thousand hits already. IT'S OK EVERYBODY, I'M FINE, I DIDN'T HIT MY HEAD OR ANYTHING, JUST TOOK A SWAN DIVE IN THE WATER, MIGHT'VE SWALLOWED A FEW GULPS OF IT, BUT NOTHING BIG."

"Are you sure you're ok? You don't need to go see a doctor?" the driver asked.

"No, really, I'm good, just smell like rotten fish that's all," I said.

"Good. You won't believe how often people fall in the water here."

"Well once is enough for me, why does it smell so bad? I mean it's really strong!"

"There's a lot of fish vendors on this strip, whatever they don't sell or goes bad they chuck it into the water, guts and all. It just congregates there, it's been building up for a while now."

"And our day was going so good too, one little mishap and I'm swimming with the fishes."

"Nothing like a romantic stumble into the ocean at sunset," Rita joked.

"Hey you never know, how you can use this as one of those cute little stories," the driver said.

"If you say so. Well if you'll excuse us I need to carefully retrieve my phone off the boat and go home and take a nice hot shower."

"Have a nice night, I hope this doesn't deter you from another boat ride," she smiled.

"It won't, but I'll be more careful next time, thanks," I said as we waved and walked away.

"Here, I grabbed your phone already, now you can get straight to that shower," Rita said.

"Thanks, I'm already there," I said as we walked away dripping water everywhere we walked.

"Well that was fun, we should do it again, except for that last part," Rita joked.

"Even with that last part it was like a funny ending to the day. Our day was going too good and we had to get a reality check, but that's one I can live with."

"Do we have anything in the car to keep from getting the smell in the seats?"

"Probably some trash bags in the back. You can drive back, the constant smell of fish guts might throw off my concentration and we end up back in the water somewhere."

We grabbed a couple bags out of the trunk and fit them around the seat and drove off. Rita had this cute little smile on her face as we were driving back and I couldn't help but smile too. The whole day had turned out to be great, we didn't get a phone call from anybody, we didn't run into any major problems, we weren't fighting with each other, it was a day with just us two, something we haven't had in a long time. I was looking through my phone to see all the pictures I'd taken before I took the spill and saw a video at the top of the list with the Coastline Tours sign, I didn't remember making a video, so I hit play, and wouldn't you believe it, somehow when I was stumbling I hit the "switch to video" button and recorded the whole incident, you can even see the phone fly from my hand and hear as I hit the water and Rita come in after me, i couldn't believe it, I'd caught the whole thing on tape.

"Hahaha, is that you falling in the water, you got it on tape!" Rita laughed as she heard it.

"Yeah, somehow I hit the video button when I was falling."

"Really! Oh my god hahahaha! Now I wanna put it on YouTube!"

"You do that and I'll have to kill you."

"Come on! You got it on tape! Everyone has to see it!"

"All it is is just the camera pointed at you, then it flies around, then you hear me hit the water, I guarantee somebody else has a way better version than me."

"Well keep it anyway, I want it for memories, and sound effects."

"What happened to you being all worried about me, I liked that much better."

"I was worried, but now that I know you're ok we can laugh about it, it's not too soon."

"Yeah yeah, I can't get to the shower soon enough, does this smell not bother you?"

"Not really, my nose doesn't amplify smell like yours does, it just smells a little bad to me."

"Well I'm glad to know that you're not repulsed by me right now."

"It's gonna take a lot more than fish guts for that to happen, a whole lot more."

"So can I give you a hug then? I mean since you won't be repulsed by me and all..."

"Yes you can, just as soon as I get out of these clothes."

"What! What happened to the..."

"Fish smells for a long time, and this is my favorite shirt, and yours, don't think I don't notice how your eyes immediately shoot to my chest whenever I put it on."

"It's like your nipples know when you're about to put that shirt on and they harden in anticipation, I love it. It's one of the many examples of a girl looking sexier with clothes on."

"If you wanna have sex with me Randy you don't have to warm me up to it, just bend me over something, grab me by the hips, pull my panties down and start fucking me, it's that simple."

I laughed at her smartassness. "I'll keep that in mind."

It was completely dark when we got home. I was cold and wet and stinky and I just wanted to get in the house. Rita grabbed the food and unlocked the front door, just as we left it, slightly clean, yet slightly messy from having had sex literally everywhere in the house.

"I'm gonna check on the laundry and clean up a little bit while you're in the shower, if you're still in when I come up I'll get in with you," Rita said.

I headed to our room and dropped my clothes in a pile on the floor on top of a trash bag so the smell wouldn't sink into the carpet. Everything after that was I don't care where everything else lands, I just need to get to the shower as soon as possible. I've never known myself to be this dramatic about anything, but I guess there's a first time for everything, I really don't like being covered in fish. I checked my phone and saw I had a few texts from Chris and Steph and one from Ashley, but I went this far without interacting with anyone else, a few more hours wouldn't hurt. I sent them one of those automatic texts and left my phone on the bed, finally heading to the shower to wash the smell of death off of me. I didn't care what the water temperature was, as long as it was hot, and I got in and scrubbed myself like I haven't taken a shower in a year. We had a big enough water tank, what with mom and dad having a bathroom in their room and two others in the house it only seemed necessary, and I planned on using up all the hot water there was. I finally let up when my skin started to turn red from the constant scrubbing, and I could no longer smell that god awful rotten fish smell so I finally relaxed. Now being clean, and way earlier than I expected, I had no more reason to be in the shower, but I didn't wanna get out, so I decided to turn my shower into a bath, it was one of those kinda days, so I figured why not. I turned the shower off and plugged the tub up for a bath. I got out of the tub and stuck my head out of the bathroom door to check on Rita.

"RITA! I'M GONNA TAKE A BATH, I ALREADY TOOK A SHOWER! RITA! YOU THERE?"

I didn't get a response, so I figured she was in the basement messing with the clothes. I went out just to make sure and she wasn't up there, neither were my soaking wet clothes, she didn't waste any time getting back to the laundry. I went back to the bathroom and threw a bar of soap in it, I was pretty much spotless so I didn't need any more body wash. I threw a handful of that Epsom salt stuff in the water, but not the bubble bath, if I was gonna sit in the tub by myself there will be not one bubble in it, unless it came from the bar of soap. While the tub was filling up I went back to the room and grabbed my phone and my laptop and sat it on the toilet so I could watch a movie while I soaked. I got in the tub and sat down and to my surprise, the water felt really good, tingly like. I didn't know if it was the salt, or the water temperature, or the fact that I haven't took a bath by myself in over a decade, but I was almost instantly relaxed. My laptop came with a little remote so I turned on Happy Gilmore (not the ideal bathtaking movie but I'm a guy, sue me) and lay back in the tub. If I had a cupcake and a beer this would be the manliest bath ever. This doesn't even come close to the kind of bath Rita usually takes, there's always a tub full of bubbles, some music playing, the lights are out and candles are burning, and this is every time she takes a bath, looking at the scene I was in I can see why she wanted no part of my man bath. I turned my attention back to the movie and jumped halfway through it up to all the good parts before the door slowly opened and Rita came in with a towel around her.

"Did you yell something downstairs? What happened to you taking a shower?"

"That's what I was yelling, I switched from a shower to a bath."

"Where's the bubbles? It's not a bath unless there's bubbles in it."

"It's a man bath, I don't need bubbles, I put some salt in it, that should be good enough."

"Whatever, with your boring bath, and Happy Gilmore? Really?"

"Like I said, man bath, what you'd expect me to be watching, The Notebook?"

"Ummm yeah! You take your little boring bath, I'm gonna go to mom and dad's tub and take a real bath, with bubbles, and candles, and Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams!"

"You know you wanna get in, come on, there's room for one more..."

"You enjoy your plain bath, probably smells like fish anyway," she laughed as she left the room.

I laughed to myself as I replayed the image of me falling in the water over in my head, now that I was clean I can laugh about it, that is until I see the clip on YouTube. I got out of the tub, trying not to drip water everywhere as I grabbed that back pillow thing for the tub, and thought about pouring bubbles in, but decided against it, not after I made that big show about my man bath. I went back to watching the movie when Rita came back into the bathroom, still wearing the towel, but this time she had a plate with the food from the restaurant from earlier.

"What happened to you not wanting to be in my boring bath?" I teased.

"I guess I can put up with it once or twice, seeing as taking a bath was your idea anyway."

"Yeah yeah you missed me and just wanted to come be with me."

"That too, that was a big part of it, I can always pour some bubbles in with us now that you're already in the tub, or did you forget that little detail?"

"Whatever it's still a man bath, a few little bubbles isn't gonna change that."

"Oh well then I'll just get the bottle and..."

"No that's ok, we can wait a little bit, the bubbles aren't going anywhere. What you bring the food in here for? You gonna eat in the tub with me?"

"Yeah, and I'm gonna feed you, be all romantic-like and stuff," she said as she pulled the magazine stand to the tub and sat the tray on it and climbed in with me.

"Well played, luring me in with food, you're lucky you're so pretty."

"I gets what I wants, you should know this by now Mr. Stevens."

"Really? I don't see any bubbles in this tub..."

"If you value your life, when a girl wants something, you give it to her."

"Is that true in every case? Because I know some situations where you'll beg to differ."

"You're talking about the... the... ugh, can you pause the movie? It's hard to concentrate when Adam Sandler is getting his ass beat by Bob Barker."

"Yeah it is distracting. Ok you were saying..." I said as I used the remote to pause the movie.

"I was saying you must be talking about all the times mom and Aunt Lisa push up on you, there's nothing I can do about that but every other girl I have some say over."

"What do you mean by "have some say over"? Usually in that case you'd be ready to smash somebody's face in, namely when we first came across Stephanie at the cabin."

"I didn't wanna smash her face in, I just wanted her to back off."

"Oh bullshit! You wanted to break her in half, we both saw it!"

"She noticed that? What did she say? Did she know about us then?"

"No she didn't know, she just thought you felt like she was trying to steal your twin from you."

"Well that was half true I guess. It's funny how she comes up because she was actually who I wanted to talk to you about. You know how she's been hinting at wanting to fuck you lately?"

"Yeah, I think most of that is joking around though, in front of Ashley and them."

"Trust me, she's not joking, she wants to fuck you, she all but says it every time."

"Well ok, she does, she knows it can't happen though...right?"

I felt her tense up in the water. "I've been thinking about it, and since we're gonna be by ourselves this weekend and it's probably gonna be a crazy weekend anyway, and since I've done it numerous times already, I'm giving you permission, just one time, to fuck Stephanie."

I turned her around in the water so she looked at me. "Are you sure you wanna do that? Don't think you owe it to me or anything like that because you don't, mom and Aunt Lisa..."

"Don't count," she cut me off. "That's basically the same as you fucking older versions of me. Stephanie is different altogether and unrelated. You stayed within the family and I didn't and it's not fair. Even though we're girls it still counts as sex. I know you wanna fuck her, and I don't blame you, she is your pretend girlfriend after all."

"I won't lie and say I haven't thought about it, but thinking and doing are two different things."

"Yeah, and that's all you did, think, I actually did, and that wasn't fair of me."

"Well like you said before, you're both girls, there are rules for stuff like this."

"Like two girls fucking isn't cheating? And I guess women can't rape a man either?"

"Technically by the law and what I saw on Law and Order SVU no a woman can't..."

"That's bullshit and you know it. wait a minute, I'm telling you you can fuck Stephanie with no guilt or anything and you're arguing? Am I missing something?"

"I'm trying to avoid two things, walking into a trap and making you feel guilty."

"Well one it's not a trap, and two I made myself feel guilty by asking you not to do anything with her and then I turn around and do what I asked you not to do under the cover of since it's two women it's not considered cheating. In a weird way I think it's good for us."