An Incestuous Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I would love that. Six months of pent up sexual tension is not good for a woman my age."

I was now even more shocked when she said a few months I was thinking at the most around 3, now it seemed she hadn't had a cock in her for half a year, I caressed her puss lips with my hand and said to her "Tonight I will give you what you've been missing."

She looked me straight in the eye and said to me, "So what are you waiting for?" she then pushed herself up the bed until her head now rested on the pillow.

Not needing a second invitation I got onto the bed and started to crawl over her body until my face reached hers, we locked our tongues into a knot as we kissed passionately. When we finally broke the kiss; I moved my dick to a position just above her pussy lips.

I lowered my hard rod to a point were it was touching the lips of her pussy when Vanessa screamed out "Wait!"

Part of me didn't want to obey and I just wanted to stick my cock in as if I never heard her but instead I decided to pause in that position and look up at her. Then she said to me "don't you have a rubber?"

I did have a pack of them, but it was in my bag on the other end of the house and I was in no mood to go fetch it so I decided to say "No, I don't have any, I never expected to be fucking my aunt tonight."

She reached over to the drawer at the side of the bed and pushed the things around for a few seconds before she turned to me and said, "Oh fuck, no rubber."

At this point I thought I blew my chances, by saying I didn't have a rubber, I was about to tell her that I might have one thrown in my bag when she said, "Looks like we have no choice but to let your monster dive in without any protection."

"I don't mind, if you don't?" I said to Vanessa.

"Ok, but you have to promise me one thing." Vanessa said to me in a serious tone.

"What is that?"

"Promise me that you will not cum in me, I might be allergic"

'Allergic to cum' I thought to myself (I didn't know that was possible at the time) as I kissed her gently on the lips before saying "I promise, only if you promise to let me cum in your ass." Look a man who is about to get some pussy will promise you anything and the thought of spraying my load in her sexy ass was as stimulating as filling her pussy.

"No, there is no way I can let my virgin ass be taken by your massive cock."

"Virgin Ass? You mean my uncle has never popped that?"

"No, I would never let him; I don't think I would handle the pain."

I thought to myself if my uncle couldn't convince her in 25 years then I had very little chance to do it in one night. So I decided to go for a different option, "Okay then you will have to finish me of with those melons of yours."

"Okay that I can do, I promise you can titty fuck me until you cum."

This was it, the point of no return I started to enter the forbidden world of my uncle's wife's pussy, slowly my cock inched its way in as my mouth locked onto her left breast again expanding the love bite that I made earlier.

My aunts slight moans filled the room, I pushed into Vanessa's soaking pussy until my cock was just over half way in and that's were I met with the resistance of her tight pussy walls I pushed in about another half inch when Vanessa said to me. "Take it easy stud, those parts of my pussy haven't been open for the last 24 years, after frank was born I've never had anything that deep."

I knew that my cousin Chantal was born via caesarean and considering that she had already told me my uncle was half my size I wasn't that surprised and said to her "Then let me stretch it open for you."

"Oh yes, stretch me, make my hole like a sluts. Make it fit to your cock size."

I got into a rhythm of pulling in and out of her pussy as I alternated from kissing around her neck & ear to her lips and then her breast.

Vanessa matched my rhythm and slowly inch by inch of my cock plunged deeper into my aunts pussy, she moaned out in excitement "Oh, ahhhhh, Oh yeah, fuck you are big."

Eventually I got all the way in but it was still tight to pull in and out of her as her pussy lips grabbed at my cock, by now my aunt was in pure ecstasy and she was screaming out loudly , "Oh fuck yes, Fuck me, Fuck your uncle's wife. Fuck me like a slut."

I decided to reciprocate the sex talk but at a lower tone "Fuck your pussy is so tight, you sure you not a virgin you fucking bitch."

"I feel like a virgin with your cock in me, Oh and fuck It feels good."

"You fucking married slut, you fucking me in the same bed you fuck your husband."

"Yeah I'm a slut for you my nephew, and I love fucking you in my marriage bed; now fuck me like a cheap whore."

Her pussy never eased up on its grip but with the adrenalin driving me I had managed to pick up my speed to a point where I was fucking her so hard that the head board of the bed was rocking back and forth.

I felt a familiar tensing up of my balls, and knew that it was a matter of time before I exploded but at the same time I felt a change in Vanessa's body, I knew that she was coming close to her orgasm.

I contemplated my options should I just explode in her or should I tell her, I remembered my promise to her but more importantly I thought about what could happen if she was really allergic to my sperm.

I decided to tell her "Van I'm about to cum, I think it's time to pull out." As I said it I started to extract from her.

Vanessa dug her fingers into my back and pulled me back down, "No fucking way you are taking this rod out of me, not now when I'm so close, you just hold on and don't fucking cum in me."

Her hands griped me so tight that I couldn't come out even if I wanted she only allowed enough room for me to pull about half way out and then they only direction to move was back in, after a few more strokes I felt her body quiver but at the same time I felt my cum rise, I screamed out "Fuck If you don't let me go I am going to fill your pussy with my cum."

"Fuck it, cum in me, fill my pussy with your seeds..... Oh fuck I'm cummmmmminnnnnggggg"

We both exploded and I started pumping load after load of my cum into my uncles wife, as her juice squeezed its way out of her pussy and flowed down onto the sheets. Our joint climaxes lasted for a few minutes and then we final came back down to our senses.

My aunt started crying and said "Oh fuck what have I done, oh fuck no, you fucking filled me with so much sperm as well ."

I tried to hold her in my arms but she just pushed me away and said "Please just go, please leave me alone you had your fun now just go."

I realised there was not much more I could do so I put on my boxers and shorts and headed to the family room were I laid back on the couch and thought of the nights events until I fell asleep.

12