An Inch and a Mile Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebeca grabbed his balls possessively and stroked as her other hand eased between his thighs and her skilled fingers slid into his ass crack, stroking and probing him. Jim reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart. He felt her rim his hole, then slowly ease her slick digit in and start to finger his hole, stroking his prostrate. His cock swelled so large, gagging her throat. Rebeca slowly eased him out, and smiled up at him.

"How you like that daddy! You cant say a word huh!"

"I'm gonna fuck the taste out of your mouth!" Jim growled as a wild animal passion came over him. He locked his fingers behind her head and yanked her onto his cock as he pummeled her mouth till she was dizzy. She groaned around his meat, willingly letting him use her mouth and throat for his own pleasure.

"Ugh!! Ugh!!! Slurp!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!! Slurp!!"

Jim fucked her mouth mercilessly, stuffing her full of big, hard cock, making bubbles formed at her mouth from the hard fucking.

"Ah!!!" Jim growled like a beast as his balls suddenly blew up. His cock jerked sharply in her mouth, spouting thick, hot strings of cum. Rebeca cooed and drank him as fast as she could, but large amounts of cum escaped, running down her chin, onto her neck and chest.

"Thanks for the tasty meal," she teased, as she scooped up his cum and licked it off her finger, while stroking his still hard cock.

Then Jim pulled her to her feet and ripped off her clothes till she was naked except for her thong. He pulled off his t-shirt and kicked off his shorts. He towered before her like a dark Adonis, hued out of jet black, shiny marble. Rebeca moaned at the sight of his sexy, defined athletic body.

"Climb onto the couch bitch! I need to pump you full of this big cock!"

"No Jim. Just cumm in my mouth please!"

"Don't fuck with me bitch!" Jim slapped her ass hard and pushed her onto the couch and bent her ass over. Jim grabbed her hips and parted her thighs. He lined his thick, fat black cock to her shaved, bald, brown pussy. He rammed his thick meat home, plunging it deep inside her in one swift, smooth movement. The walls of her hot, wet, lubed cunt closed tightly around him. Rebeca groaned and shuddered mightily.

"Ohhhh!!!!" Rebeca cried, her body shuddering. She rolled her hips back at Jim, swallowing his cock up in her warm moistness.

Jim grabbed a firm hold of her hips and started fucking her smoothly, rhythmically, pumping his hard cock in and out of her gripping, dripping hole. Her ass globes were like two engorged, ripe, bouncy, creamy melons, whipping up and down as his lusty hips slapped into her. Jim fucked her for an eternity, till his face and body were covered with a light layer of sweat. Then he pulled his cock almost all the way out and slapped her cheeks.

"Do that freaky shit you used to Rebeca. Bounce that ass and throw it am like I know you can, you hot bitch!" he gave that ass a smack."

he held his cock up for her and Rebeca fucked it. She was so flexible, it was so wonderful to gaze at her body undulating like a snake, as her pussy danced around his cock. He got so hard and swollen, from just watching her do her thing. Then she started popping her ass, making her cheeks slap into his hips, as she shook it like a saltshaker. Jim moaned hoarsely...

"You like that huh! Like that!" Rebeca gave an animal snarl, as she was caught up in a wild, bestial arousal. She started leaning forwards, till just his tip remained in her, then she would shoot backwards, impaling herself on his cock, again and again.

"Ah yes!!! Fuck me daddy!!! I need that dick deep inside my pussy!!!"

Jim looked in the wall mirror to see that her pretty face all contorted with lust, her dark eyes narrowed down to slits. His own face was a mask of pure, carnal lust. He loved fucking Rebeca and she loved taking his big, long cock.

Jim slapped her thick cheeks and then grabbed onto them and rammed his cock deep into her.

Rebeca's reared like wild horse and her eyes rolled back into her head, "Ah yes! AH yes! A-a-a-a-a!"

Jim was incensed. "Shit bitch! You gonna get it now!" Jim growled. "Take that fucking cock!"

he pounded her pussy frenziedly and she started rearing like a stallion, bawling as if in agony, as she came hard all over his dick. Jim kept fucking her, deeper, harder, faster, overloading her senses and driving her mad with pleasure, till his cock was so swollen and his balls were about to explode.

Then he yanked it out of her and pulled her face to his cock. Jim slapped her face with his gleaming, dark cock and then plugged her mouth with it. Rebeca sucked and jerked it feverishly, like she wanted to suck the skin off his meat.

Then Jim climbed onto the bed and bent his ass over.

"Eat my ass Rebeca. Eat my fucking ass!"

He pulled his cheeks apart and Rebeca grabbed his hips and dove into his crack and swabbed it feverishly with the flat of her tongue. Then she plastered her luscious lips onto his chocolate hole and sucked on it. She teased it with the tip of her tongue and he moaned and squirmed with joy. Then she slid inside him and tongue fucked his hole, moaning with animal relish, as Jim groaned and grunted sharply.

Jim fucked then wrestled her to the bed and mounted her smoothly. Her threw her feet over his shoulders and fucked her like an animal, pounding her ass into the bed. Rebeca bawled loud and grabbed his ass cheeks, sinking her fingers in and yanking him deep into her pussy. She was crying out on every deep, jarring thrust as if in pain but she couldn't get enough. Then she licked her middle finger and slid her hand around his hip, and slid her digit into his hole, fingering him as he fucked. Jim cried and fucked her harder, until he could take it anymore. His balls exploded and he came deep in her guts. He sank down into her, seeing a million exploding stars. Rebeca stroked his sweaty brow affectionately and kissed him, thanking him for the good, hard fuck.

They smoked a blunt and chatted as Jim ran his digits up and down her drenched tunnel. As the blunt roached, Rebeca slid on top of him, facing his feet. She pulled his thighs up and buried her face between his cheeks, devouring his ass as he devoured hers. Then she lubed his cock and her asshole.

She crouched over him, with her back to him, and slowly lowered her tight ass on his thick pole. She rode his cock slowly, moaning as she bent forwards so he could clearly see his jet black cock stretching and fucking her tight, stretched ass hole. Rebeca was soon stroking her bursting clit as she rode Jim's dick with ever increasing urgency, till she finally exploded all over him. She came so hard her pussy squirted onto his balls.

Jim then rolled her onto her knees and fucked her ass from the back, ramming it deep into her hole, making her bawl with pleasure. She wouldn't stop frigging her clit and kept cumming continuously as he ripped her ass. Then she became weak and dizzy from the orgasms and sank onto the bed, pushing her ass up for him to fuck as good, long and hard as he could. Jim fucked her till he thought his back would break and he would tear her a new hole. His frenzied grunts and groans were mingled with her agonized moans of pleasure. He used his cock like a battering ram, plunging it into Rebeca's rear orifice like there was no tomorrow. Rebeca screamed into the pillow, banging her fists into the mattress as her cousin fucked her into delirium.

Jim couldn't last long at that pace. That ass squeezed tighter than a vice grip.

"A-a-a-a-h! Yes!!!! Yes!!!" Rebeca cried, cumming hard! She lunged at him, throwing her thick ass at his dick. Jim slammed his cock deep into her asshole.

"Yeah!!! Fuck yeah! Take that bitch! All up in your ass!!!" he roared as his balls exploded, flooding her asshole full of creamy cumm.

Afterwards, Rebeca accused him of trying to destroy her holes. She would not let him fuck her anymore, but she sucked him, licked his balls and ass and took his cumm in her mouth.

When Jim told her that she would let him work for Ted, for at least two weeks, she gave in. How could she say no, after such a good, hard, thorough fuck.

She was feeling so good as she dozed in his arms and he was feeling good too. He decided that he would get Emmi's white ass, on his own damn good time.

Chapter 3

Jim took his Uncle's truck and loaded all the tools he needed for Eddie's garden. He pulled up early in the morning and the maid let him in. Eddie lived in a mansion on the edge of town. It had belonged to his parents and Jim knew it like the back of his hand. He had worked on the grounds with his deceased uncle, and had also played with Eddie on it.

Eddie's dad and mom had moved to Florida, leaving him to run the company and he had also taken over the family residence, with his bride Emmi.

Emmi and Edison Humphrey (Eddie) had been married for 10 years. She was 29 and he was 35. They had started dating when she was 18. It made sense for them to get married. They both came from old money. He was the richest young man in town, and heir to a vast business empire and she was the hottest, tallest slimmest, blondest girl in their small, rich town. Their partnership was like a perfect batter trade. She provided him with a hot, slim blond to flaunt and he provided her with the most luxurious lifestyle money could buy.

The Humphreys lived like modern day aristocrats in a spacious, beautiful Mansion on the edge of town. Eddie worked at his family business.

His parents had gone into semi retirement and now lived in Florida, leaving him and his siblings to run the family business empire.

Emmi's occupation was rich house wife. She had talked her husband, who always did his blond wife's bidding, into putting off family plans till her thirtieth. Now that it had arrived, Emmi was hesitant. She supposed she should have kids with Eddie, but something was holding her back. Of late, she was feeling restless. She had lived in the same town and known the same people all her life. Yet she was impartial to them all.

She wasn't even too sure if she loved Eddie. She had known him most of her life. They got along well. But there had never really been much passion between them. Emmi was rarely in a good mood. Eddie worshiped Emmi and he was so proud of her like a trophy. Though he was a big, strong, handsome man, he had a submissive character Emmi had always bullied him. They only had sex when she wanted, which was rarely more than once a week.

She spent most of her time shopping, getting facials, manicures, pedicures, taking aerobics classes, meeting friends for coffee and so forth.

Jim had seen her a couple of times, eight years earlier, but he was sure she wouldn't remember him. Jim pulled his cap low over his eyes just in case and parked his truck at the back of the house. He went to the tools shed at the back and smoked a fat joint. He changed into his work clothes and then walked around the grounds. Keeping himself hidden in the bushes, he observed the house. It seemed like these people liked open curtains.

He saw Emmi, the blond wife, sleeping in her bed, snoring aloud. Jim continued sneaking about. He located her husband Eddie's study and peeked in through a chink in the curtain.

Rebeca had told him about the Mexican maid, Conchita. He had been expecting to see her in a maid's uniform, but to his surprise, he saw Connie, coming into Eddie's study, dressed in a hot outfit. Connie was a tall, curvy Latina, with a deep tan and sexy body and ass like J-Lo. She was hot. She had long, curly hair, framing a pretty face, with big, mesmerizing eyes and a pair of dark, luscious, pouting lips. She was looking real hot, like a porno star, in a kinky nurse's outfit. She had on a white cap with a red cross. The nurse's dress was very short, barely covering her hips. The top buttons were open to reveal a tiny white bra, with a red cross on each cup. The tiny cups barely contained her thick, round tits. Her long, shapely legs were encased in white stockings and she had on a pair of high heeled glass shoes. She would never have been allowed into a hospital like that, or the patients and even doctors would have caught a heart attack.

Eddie smiled as he gazed at his alluring maid. Emmi would have killed her, had she seen her dressed thus, but both of them knew that she would sleep like a rock until ten. Eddie and Connie had a special, secret arrangement. He paid her a second monthly salary, for special services.

Connie placed his coffee mug on his desk. Eddie patted his desk and the maid walked around and perched her fine, round ass on it, right before him. Eddie stroked her thighs, his big hands gliding on her smoky, silk stockings. He slowly eased her hem up around her hips. She was wearing a tiny white thong, with a red cross over the gusset. The tiny garment cupped her shaved, juicy little pussy tightly, and it was wet from her juices and plastered to her skin, sexily outlining her engorged vaginal lips. Eddie covered her pussy with a big hand and fondled it affectionately as he drank down his coffee. Then he pushed himself forward in his chair and pushed her back on the desk.

Connie leaned back, raising and spreading her thighs, offering her boss her young pussy. She resented herself on one hand for selling her body to her boss. She was a well brought up Catholic girl and had never whored before. However, the double salary and all the generous presents he gave her were definitely very welcome.

What she found really exciting was that her boss had an appetite for licking her genitals. She had dated a few Latino guys but they were not so into licking. Yet this Gringo paid her to eat her and she had nothing against that. She did not even find him all that attractive, but seeing his pale face stuck between her thighs really turned her on.

Therefore, Connie leaned back on her elbows and her dark eyes narrowed down to slits as Eddie's face dipped between her legs. He opened his jaws wide and took her whole pussy in his hot, wet mouth. Connie sighed and pushed her cunt at him. She could feel the blood rushing into her pussy and the juices flowing into her hole as his long tongue lapped her through her tiny, thin thong.

Eddie grabbed and pulled it between the lips of her cunt lips and gazed lovingly at her pretty, bald pussy. He paid for her regular waxing because he liked her smooth, unlike his wife who at the most trimmed her bush.

Greedily, he licked and sucked the sides of her smooth, bald pussy. Connie moaned and gasped, her hips rolling as she enjoyed her boss' tongue. Eddie became incensed from her tasty, spicy pussy. He eased her tanga to the side and greedily feasted on her pussy. His tongue ran up and down her soft, hot, dripping gash. He wriggled it into her hole, lapping up her juices and slurping them into his mouth. Her musky, spicy cooze juice poured copiously out of her to quench his thirst.

She grabbed the back of his head, taking a handful of blond hair and pulled him into her cunt. Eddie went mad and dove at her like he was trying to get his whole head in there. Connie directed his digits into her cunt and eased her thick clit into his mouth. She fucked his face as he fingered and tongued her. Connie threw her head back and her hips whipped lustily till she came all over his face.

The Mexican exhaled as her body melted from her beautiful orgasm. She loved the fact that this rich Gringo millionaire loved so much to serve her genitals. She could just imagine that his stuck up, snobby, arrogant wife was so boring in bed. The blond bitch might think she was dirt under her feet, but she was feeding her husband her cunt and ass.

She lay back on the desk and raised her thighs, pulling her knees to her breasts. Her ass was now in Eddie's face and her dark, puckered hole was winking at him. Eddie moaned with lust and as he stroked her round ass globes. He pulled them apart and dove into her crack. Connie moaned sweetly as her boss licked her asshole. She pushed it at him as he rimmed it, then he entered her, and started slithering his long, wet tongue in and out of her hole and it felt so good.

Eddie ate her ass ravenously It was like he was a diabetic and her pussy was full of insulin and he just had to dig in deep and get it. His tongue was so deep in her shit hole. He ate her until his jaw was sore. She came all over his face. She let loose a long fart as her body shuddered mightily. Eddie just kept on sucking and licking, gorging himself on her ass hole.

Connie had her holes plated, licked and sucked until she was dizzy from cumming. She then pushed off the desk and sank to her knees between Eddie's feet. He sat back in his leather armchair and opened his robe. Connie fished his cock out of his pajama shorts. For such a big, muscular beef cake of a man, Eddie had a surprisingly small cock. It was around six inches thin and a pinkish color Connie had almost laughed the first time she saw it. No wonder the man was dominated by his wife.

However, he was paying her and so Connie stroked his cock to full hardness and then sucked him into her mouth. She deep throated him with ease. The sultry Mexican looked up at him with her sultry, sexy eyes. Eddie was blushing and could not hold her gaze. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him loudly. Eddie writhed and his hips bounced up and down as Connie ate his dick. She grabbed and pulled on his small hard balls as her tongue swirled around his cock. It did not take long and her boss was grunting and exploding in her mouth. Connie drank his cumm down. She left him sitting back in his chair, gasping aloud as she went to change her clothes and prepare his breakfast.

Jim chuckled and went off. He would be bringing his cam coder the next day.

Chapter 4

Jim went to work on the grounds. He had always enjoyed helping his deceased uncle out. He sung to himself as he worked, trimming bushes, weeding here and there.

At ten O'clock, Eddie was dressed for work, in a shirt, tie and longs. He was in the kitchen, flipping through a financial paper as Connie piled generous rashes of bacon and scrambled eggs onto his hot, buttered toast. The Mexican was now dressed in her regular uniform, which was loose, long, drab and dreary and hid her sexy, hot, curvy body. Emmi insisted on her wearing unflattering, drab clothes for she did not want her husband to develop interest in the hot, young, sexy sultry maid. Little did she know Connie was getting her ass eaten every morning by her husband, a few doors from her bedroom.

As Eddie drained his coffee cup and got up, Emmi walked in, as if on cue. Eddie gazed adoringly at his wife. The tall, pretty, slim blond was dressed in a short, sexy, silky pink lace gown. She was a tall woman, with a slim, lithe body. Her breasts were big, perfectly shaped mounds that had been enhanced by a top cosmetician. Her long, shapely legs were accentuated by a pair of high heeled, open sandals.

Emmi's long, bright blond hair was tied back from her long, pretty, flawless face. She had sparkling, big blue eyes, a perky, pointed nose and a long, thin mouth. Her face had an air of arrogance which came from being a rich, sexy wife used to commanding people around and getting her wishes fulfilled.

All the loving wife, Emmi picked up Eddie's jacket and held it up as he slid his arms inside. Emmi straightened his tie and kissed him.

Eddie was all beaming like a school boy in love. It was so obvious that he worshiped his alluring blond wife. She was his most beloved trophy

"Thanks darling!" he said in a loving voice.

"You are welcome, sweetheart," Emmi responded and kissed him on the lips, a short peck with no lust or affection. She did it out of routine.

"What are you doing today?"

"Oh, I don't know, probably drive into town later on, maybe do some shopping. Have a nice day at work darling." She placed his briefcase in his hand and kissed him again, letting him know it was time to go. Eddie waved to his wife and left, with a beaming face and a bounce to his step. Emmi smiled to herself as she looked after him. She enjoyed having men wrapped around her finger.