An Incident in Potter's Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please, wait, I want," Robbie panted as looked down into his friend's confused eyes.

"Please don't make me stop. I know you want it, Rob," Doug pleaded softly.

"I do, but before I cum I want oh god need you to teach me to suck your cock," Robbie said in a single breathless gasp.

"Here come over to the sofa," Doug said as he stood back up.

He smiled at Robbie as he took his hand. Robbie allowed Doug to lead him across the room to the sofa and guide him into the seat. Suddenly he found himself with his friend standing before in front of him and a hard cock only inches from his lips. He fought to control his excitement and the nagging fear that threatened to ruin the moment.

"What do I do?"

"Relax, Rob, it all comes natural and feels so good. Just take my cock in your hand and lean forward."

"Do I just open up and suck on it?" Robbie asked like he was trying to learn how to do a math problem.

"Suck it, kiss it, lick it; whatever you want to do."

Robbie stuck his tongue out and tentatively tasted the precum dripping from Doug's cock. He was surprised to find that it was not an unpleasant taste. Doug just smiled and watched his friend slide his lips over his first cock. Robbie instinctive used his tongue and lips to caress the upper half of Doug's shaft while holding the base in his fist. After a couple of minutes he pulled his head back and looked up at his smiling friend.

"Am I doing it right?" He asked innocently.

"God it feels great, Rob."

"What else should I do?"

"Just do what you would like to have done to you."

Both of them were surprised when Robbie moved his mouth to Doug's scrotum and began to suck on his balls. With his mouth between Doug's legs his senses were fully enveloped in the scent of male musk for the first time. It was to him a surprisingly light scent. That was due to Doug's recent shower. Robbie would learn days later that the male scent was often much stronger at the end of the day. After feasting on Doug's balls, Robbie returned to his cock and began earnestly trying to swallow the entire shaft. He quickly learned that that was a mistake. He gagged and choked and came very close to vomiting on his friend's cock.

"Whoa, slow down. You have to take it easy at first, Rob," Doug advised cheerfully.

"I'm sorry, I just want to make you feel good and taste your cum!" Robbie blurted out.

"Cool, just use your hand to stroke the bottom and suck the top and I will be in heaven."

Robbie put his fingers around the base of Doug's cock and gently squeezed and massaged the warm shaft as he sucked on as much as he could comfortably get in his mouth. In a few minutes he felt Doug's cock start to jerk and then felt warm thick droplets of cum on his tongue. He barely noticed the taste as he swallowed the cum while happily listening to Doug's excited moans. When Doug's orgasm subsided he pulled Robbie to his feet and kissed him deeply. It was the first time he could remember kissing another guy right after cumming in his mouth. He was quickly realizing that being with his friend was different from any of his other times with guys.

"Damn, I think you are natural cock sucker, Rob. That was fucking great!" He said enthusiastically with a big grin on his face. "Now it is my turn to suck on this hot piece of meat."

Doug set on the couch and began running his lips up and down Robbie's twitching shaft. He followed that by giving Robbie's balls their first tongue bath. After a few minutes of having his balls licked Robbie thought he was going to cum before Doug started sucking him.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe how good that feels, Doug. Damn, you are making me nuts!"

Robbie's outburst signaled Doug that his friend was ready for more. He swallowed Robbie's cock head and slowly moved his lips down the shaft while pressing his tongue to the underside of the throbbing cock. Robbie watched in amazement as his entire cock disappeared into his friends experienced mouth.

"Holy shit! God damn, I can't believe anything feels this fucking good!" Robbie cried out as Doug began deep throating him.

Robbie felt his cock go in and out of Doug's throat as the pressure of a powerful orgasm built inside his loins. His balls tightened and began to churn. Soon his seed gushed into Doug's mouth where it was greedily swallowed by the hungry stud.

When it was done Doug wiped his mouth on Robbie's belly, looked up and sighed, "Damn you must have cum a river! That was the most fun I ever had sucking a cock."

"It was the most fun I ever had having my cock sucked, Doug. You are fucking amazing! I am so glad I got the nerve to come over here today."

"About that since I don't think you came specifically to have sex, why did you come?"

"Well I wanted to talk. But I think I really came for exactly what we did."

"So what do you think?"

"I can't fucking believe how much fun it was. But what I really think is that I want to learn to suck cock like you."

"Cool, then we will have to practice all summer. But for now how about we get something cold to drink and recharge?"

As the two headed for the kitchen a different sort of scene was playing out in another part of town. Ed had woken up that morning with a hard on after another night of dreaming about sucking Robbie's cock. Instead of jerking off as he had the last three mornings he decided to find Robbie and tell him how he felt in the hopes that something might happen. Ed figured he had little to lose. He couldn't imagine Robbie turning down a free blow job. Even if it was just a one time thing and Robbie didn't reciprocate Ed felt like at least he could have his fantasy fulfilled once.

So he showered, dressed and headed to Robbie's house. He was disappointed when he found that Robbie was out and no one had a clue where he was. Not wanting to return home where he knew he would simply jack off and lose his nerve after cumming he began to walk around town. He had hoped to get lucky and run into Robbie. Instead it was Stan that he encountered after a half hour or so of walking.

Stan had been up early that day too. He had not slept much at all since the afternoon in Potter's Woods. When he couldn't sleep laying in bed just brought thoughts he could not deal with so he had chosen to take a walk. Oddly as he walked that morning he was thinking that it would be nice to be able to sit down and talk with one of the guys about their afternoon of naughty play as he had begun to call it in his mind. Running into Ed seemed like a sign to him that he should have that talk. The pair greeted each other in their usual way and then spent several awkward minutes trying to make conversation.

"Um, look, I don't know how you feel about it or what, but I have been kinda thinking a lot about what we did the other day," Stan managed to confess after a bit.

"Damn, me too. It was pretty wild," Ed enthusiastically responded.

"Yeah pretty wild. Anyway here is the thing; I kinda feel like I need to talk about it and feelings and shit with someone. I can't exactly bring it up with my brother or another friend that wasn't there."

"Uh huh that would be weird. What you getting at?"

"Well if you aren't busy I thought maybe you and I could talk."

"Ok sure, but we need to find some place private."

"Well my house is out. My fucking brother had a bunch of his buddies there all night. I am sure they are still hanging out."

"My house won't work either. My mother and sister are both home today."

Finally they realized that Potter's Woods was likely the only place private enough for that kind of talk. Stan had agreed even though he was worried about going there with Ed and having something sexual happen. Ed was anxious for an entirely different reason. Although Stan wasn't his first choice he was horny and ready to go for it if that was Stan's real motive. Problem was he couldn't read his friend at all. He didn't know if Stan wanted to fool around and was using wanting to talk as a ruse to get him alone or if there was a genuine conflict he wanted to talk out.

As they walked along the familiar paths in Potter's Woods they fell into old familiar routines. They were joking and laughing and horsing around. They even wrestled a bit in one grassy spot as they had done countless times over the years. However, neither forgot the reason they were heading into the woods that day. It hung over everything making the familiar seemed just a bit off. When they reached the clearing that had been their haven for so long they both felt strangely paranoid. Had someone asked them the best way they could describe the feeling was one of being watched. But there was no one there and they both knew the chances of others happening on that spot on weekday morning were so small as to be safely counted as impossible.

As they took positions on rocks several feet apart unknown to them the other two members of their foursome were happily contesting a second game of ping pong. Things were not nearly as relaxed and comfortable in the clearing that morning. They both had things they wanted to say and questions they wanted to ask. Ed almost blurted out his revelation about his sexuality a couple of times as they talked of things other than the subject at hand. Somehow he held back. He remained wary of Stan's feelings about the incident. It was Stan who finally broached the subject at hand. By that time in town Robbie was admiring Doug's bare ass.

"I guess if we are going to talk we need to just come out with it. I am confused as shit and also curious. I am totally unsure about the sex with guys stuff. But I have been obsessing over the image of you and Doug blowing each other," Stan admitted honestly.

"Well if we are being open and honest and I hope the pledge of the other day holds, I am actually less confused than I was before that afternoon," Ed countered.

"Of course the pledge holds. Whatever is said today is just between us. I don't think we should even share with Doug and Robbie, ok?"

"Ok."

"Less confused, does that mean you liked it and think it is ok or you don't want to do it any more?"

"I liked it, Stan, a lot. More than anything I have ever done, but I haven't done much sex wise so I don't have a lot to compare it to."

"So you liked having his cock in your mouth? What was it like?" Stan anxiously asked not bothering to consider the ramifications of Ed's admission.

"Yes I liked it. It was exciting and a little scary, but mostly exciting. Just thinking about it is getting me hot."

Had Ed known that at that very minute Robbie was in Doug's arms naked and making out, he would have been devastated. But he wasn't thinking about his friend and the secrets feelings he wanted to confess that morning. He was too busy thinking about Stan's cock and what might happen in the clearing. Robbie did not think of Ed that way so even if he knew he would not have cared about Ed contemplating how to get Stan to out of his pants. Stan however became instantly concerned that his fears of a repeat of the other day were coming true.

"Um Ed, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I don't know if I ever want to do anything like that with a guy again."

"Hey, I understand. Don't worry, I respect your feelings. I just hope you understand and respect mine."

"I am not sure what your feelings are Ed. It seems like you are trying to tell me something. But all I know so far is that you liked sucking Doug's cock."

"I liked it a lot. Am pretty sure I like sucking cock in general. Shit, Stan I'm........."

Ed froze unable to say the last word. The word that was on the tip of his tongue was queer. But he didn't feel queer. Accepting himself and his desires had made him feel truly normal for the first time.

"Wow are you telling me that you think you are a homo?' Stan blurted out totally stunned at his friend's revelation.

"Don't know if that is the right word, but yeah, I like guys and not girls at least as far as sex and stuff goes," Stan admitted in a proud way.

Both of them went silent and tried not to stare at the other. Ed was happy that he had told someone about his new self discovery but still uncertain of what Stan might do with the information. Stan was extremely curious but was afraid to ask a single question for fear his curiosity would be taken as interest. That was a logical thought since Stan himself wasn't sure if he was curious in an academic way or had some interest deep inside that was trying to come out.

"What the fuck? Are you just going to sit there staring at me like I just told you I had leprosy or some shit?" Ed finally asked.

"Oh, sorry, I just never expected to hear you say that. Damn, really are you sure?"

"As sure as I can be. Damn, I never even got to second base with a chick. Now I kinda think that was because I didn't really want to, you know," Ed replied anxious to explain things to his friend. "What about you? You seemed to be enjoying kissing Robbie and playing with his cock."

"I am not a fag if that is what you are saying!" Stan blurted out without thinking.

"Fuck you!" Ed said as he jumped off the rock and moved toward Stan sporting a menacing look.

"Oh god I am sorry," Stan managed to say as he prepared to defend himself.

"Is that it? You think I am a fag now? Oh fuck, I guess I am. I am a faggot! Are you fucking happy now?" Ed yelled as his eyes filled with tears.

Instead of fighting Stan pulled Ed into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Oh god, I am really sorry. I didn't mean anything. Fuck, if I had said that last week you wouldn't have felt anything."

"But it isn't last week. It is today and I am what you said," Ed sobbed into Stan's shoulder.

"You're still the same guy and still my friend."

They stood there in each others arms; both scared and confused. Ed was no longer so sure about propositioning Robbie. Had he known that at that very moment Robbie was happily swallowing Doug's cum he would have felt much better. Stan liked the feeling of having Ed in his arms. He felt bad about not being entirely open with his friend who was hurting so much.

"Ed, I think the reason I reacted like that was because of feelings I have been having. I did have fun that day. I liked it all including watching you and Doug suck each other. I wanted to try it but was too afraid. I have thought about what it would be like all week. But that isn't even the worst part. I figure sex with a guy for fun is one thing, but I was really in to kissing Robbie that day. It was like some wild forbidden thing. But kissing isn't about the sex it is a romantic thing."

"Geez, I thought I was fucked up. You mean you think that jerking a guy's dick or blowing him is less queer than kissing a guy?"

"Fuck, I don't know what I think," Stan answered truthfully as he released Ed from his embrace.

"It is some confusing shit."

"Seems like you figured it out."

"I guess I sorta had more time with the issue. Even though I didn't really recognize it I have been attracted to guys for a long time. You had the whole thing thrust on you in an afternoon."

"So how the fuck do I know if I am like you, or totally straight and it was just the situation, or maybe even I am like Doug?"

"I have no idea, but I am willing to let you experiment if it will help."

In truth Ed was way beyond willing to experiment. He wanted to have sex with Stan or almost any guy at that point. His dream of having Robbie as a lover was fading and his horniness was growing. In a way he felt like he had lost time to make up for and he was ready to start.

"Um, I don't know if I want that," Stan said unconvincingly.

Ed leaned forward and pressed his lips to his friend's lips. Stan accepted the kiss and they let their tongues play for several minutes.

"Maybe I do want to experiment. But can we skip the kissing?"

In answer, Ed pulled his tee shirt over his head and began to unfasten his pants. Stan followed suit and soon they were both naked and fondling each other. This time Stan gave into his curiosity and desire and dropped to his knees in front of Ed. Though he was still unsure he did not hesitate. He took hold of Ed's cock and guided it to his lips. He knew if he gave it any thought he would chicken out again. As he took Ed into his mouth, Stan was fascinated by the contrasting texture of the hard cock. He noticed the spongy softness of Ed's cock head and the silky smoothness of the skin on the shaft. He marveled at how something could be so rock hard and still feel so soft to the touch.

Patterning his actions after the way he remembered his ex blowing him. He used his lips and tongue and tried to keep his teeth clear of Ed's sensitive tool. Ed's appreciative moans encouraged him. Stan moved his free hand to Ed's balls and gently fondled his sack as he slowly took his friends cock deeper. He noticed the changes in the moans and the way Ed's cock was beginning to jerk around in his mouth. Knowing that his friend was getting close to cumming, he considered pulling away. But decided in a somewhat logical manner that he wanted to experience it all. Ed came and Stan held the sticky goo in his mouth as if he was analyzing the flavor. He swallowed it as he stood up.

Stan leaned back against a big rock and allowed Ed to return the favor. Ed's cock sucking was far more enthusiastic and not at all analytical. Stan contemplated his feelings as he enjoyed the blow job. There was nothing romantic about the scene. It was just sexual release. He had turned it into a kind of academic exercise. Almost with out realizing it, he climaxed in Ed's mouth. While Ed hungrily drank down his sperm Stan enjoyed the pleasure of an easy comfortable orgasm. He was content as well as sure that he was not into guys.

Across town Doug and Robbie had enjoyed a passion filled morning that would lead to a summer affair that both would always remember fondly. In Potter's woods Stan and Ed had sucked each other's cocks with almost no passion. There would be no summer romance between the two of them. None of the four ever mentioned to any of the others what had transpired in separate locations that morning.

Over the next couple of weeks Stan worked out all his issues and worries over his brief homosexual curiosity. He was glad he had experimented. However, he had no interest in ever being with a guy again. It was just one of many coming of age memories filed away in the deep recesses of his mind. He began to date a girl who had had a secret crush on him for years. She transferred to his college the next spring and they were married the day after graduation. She has no idea that he once sucked his friend's cock. He thinks she gives the best blow jobs in the world and much prefers the taste of her pussy to the taste of Ed's cum. In the end he proved himself right about sex being a part of love and not something you do with your buddies.

Ed never got the nerve to proposition Robbie. He never knew that his life long friend if anything was more into sex with guys then him at least for that summer. He did try to interest Stan in more experimentation but was politely and firmly rebuffed. A deep bond formed between the two despite their very different sexuality and outlook on sex. A few weeks after the experiment Ed made what turned out to be a fateful decision. He ventured off to a larger town about fifty miles from home. He had rumors of a place where guys like him could meet like minded guys. They didn't yet use terms like gay bar. What he found were freedom and the comfort of being in the company of other men who had the same desires.

He spent the night with a man in his thirties on his first trip. He still thinks of the one night stand as the first time he really made love. Ed began to visit his new friend often and soon discovered ways other than orally that men had sex with each other. The guy was versatile so Ed got to experience both toping and bottoming. He soon knew that bottom was his preferred position. The guy Ed was seeing did not want an exclusive relationship so on some of his visits other men were involved. Ed thoroughly enjoyed his promiscuous summer of discovery as he thought of it later in life. Near the end of the summer Ed ran into someone form his home town that he had known for years. It was a guy who had been a year ahead of him in high school. They hadn't been close friends, but they knew each other well enough.