An Ingenue Returns Ch. 01

Story Info
She drops everything to answer his summons to serve.
2.2k words
4
23.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
40 Followers

It was three weeks since I’d been with him and my whole world had been turned upside down. All I could think about, from the moment I awoke each day to the second I fell asleep at night was how incredible being with him had been, and how I longed for a chance to be with him again. I had never been treated that way by a man before. He had made me feel like a possession – a treasured pet to be adored and yet to be disciplined and controlled. Somehow I thought there ought to be something wrong with that. But instead it made me feel like more of a woman that I’d ever felt in my life. I still felt ashamed when I thought of the way he’d put me on display and lovingly shaved my pussy, then tied me up and brought me to an earth-shattering climax. And yet I liked that I had been so submissive, and that he’d been pleased with my efforts. If I what I did pleased him then I needed no other gratification to please myself. But gratify me, he did. Like no other ever had. I was at a loss to know how a man could understand a woman’s body so fully. I knew that when he called me, I would do anything he said, without question.

Finally his call came when I was at work one day. I was deep in thought as I wrote a report. The figures weren’t adding up correctly, and I was just re-entering them when the phone rang. I neglected to check the call number display, and was chilled when I heard his voice at the other end.

“Are you ready to serve me again, my little ingenue?” he said. My mouth dropped open, my breath quickened and I’m sure my pupils dilated immediately. I crossed my legs under my desk, a pathetic attempt at controlling the heat that was already beginning to burn between them.

“Ah…” I said, utterly struck for words.

“Answer me properly,” he said. I took a moment to compose myself, then I spoke.

“Yes I am master,” I replied, knowing he would be pleased with my answer.

“Excellent,” he said, without a note of emotion in his voice. “You will meet me tonight. Go to Club X on Arden Street. Tell the blonde clerk you wish to collect the black cat special. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes master,” I said, beginning to wonder already what he had in store for me.

“He will show to you a room. Put the contents of the kit on. Then wait for me.”

“Yes master,” I said again.

“You have some preparation to do before hand. I’m sure you’ll need a trim?” he said, and I knew immediately he was referring to the regrowth covering my previously pristine pussy. “Ensure you present yourself in perfect condition. Be waiting for me no later than 8.00pm.”

And with that, he hung up. My heart was racing, my snatch was pulsing and my mind was filled with ideas about what lay ahead of me that night. I immediately emailed my friends telling them I’d developed a migraine and was unable to meet them at the cinema that night. I continued to tap away at my keyboard in an attempt to complete my report, but I accomplished virtually nothing, and when five o’clock ticked around, I simply shut down my computer, picked up my bag and walked out.

At home in my bathroom I took out my newest razor and positioned a mirror on top of the toilet seat. I carefully began to remove the regrowth from between my legs, enjoying the gentle scrape of the razor as it dragged against the short stubble. I admired my gaping pink pussy as I worked and dreamed of what pleasures – and pain – my master would treat me too in the hours ahead. I finished the job with some scented vitamin E cream, then ran my hand over my smooth skin, being careful not to touch the delicate folds within – they were my master’s now, and I only wanted his hands, lips and cock to touch them.

I went to my room and took out my best black silk stay-up stockings. I placed them on the bed along with a black lace bra and matching black lace underwear. I put everything on, then dropped a black microfibre dress over the top. As I examined my image in the full-length mirror, I noted that my underwear line was visible through the dress. I hitched the skirt up to my waist, dropped my knickers to my ankles then stepped out of them. I surveyed my posterior in the mirror again – and nodded in approval of the smooth line my cheeks now formed beneath the dress. My master would be pleased not to have to destroy another pair of my underwear.

At seven fifteen I went to the kitchen and poured myself a shot of vodka. I downed it in one then poured another. Clearly I was nervous and somewhat filled with trepidation. I hoped to God that my master would not allow anything dangerous to happen to me, but he had told me that I could trust him explicitly, and I intuitively knew this to be true. He had shown me thus far that I was a prized possession, and I was convinced that he would protect me as such.

At seven thirty I stepped out of a cab and walked down the steps from Arden Street into Club X. My stilettos made a clicking sound on the wooden steps as I descended, then were silenced when I place both feet on the carpeted floor of the shop. I looked around the room and observed wrack upon wrack of various toys and sex aids of all different descriptions. In the far corner was a display of accessories for bondage and discipline. My eyes lingered on the goodies there – whips, chains and what appeared to be a wrack of some sort - but then I turned and headed over to the desk. A blonde clerk was waiting there. He watched me approach, making no attempt to hide the fact that he was inspecting every square inch of my body on the way. He looked at me as if I were wearing nothing, and I was embarrassed enough to blush a hot shade of red.

“Can I help you?” he said when I placed my hands on the counter.

“I’d like to collect the black cat special,” I said, jutting my breast out and tilting my chin upwards in an attempt to regain some composure. He nodded and bent down behind the counter. When he straightened again he placed a large bag on the surface, passing me the handles. He didn’t bother to ask for money – I assumed my master had taken care of that detail.

“You’ll want to come this way,” he said, heading to the far corner of the room and behind a screen. I followed him and he directed me to a room fully lined from floor to ceiling with crushed red velvet. He shut the door behind me, and I breathed a nervous sigh to release some tension. I put the bag on the floor and looked around. There was a full length mirror on one wall, and a little white leather stool in the opposite corner. I bent to look in the bag and began to pull out its contents piece by piece: a strapless and crotchless black satin leotard; black leather wrist cuffs complete with D rings; a kitty-kat headpiece; a black leather choker, and a plain black satin blindfold. I placed the things on the stool, then removed my dress and bra dropping them into the now empty bag. I stepped into the leotard, and pulled it up over my breasts. Then I fastened each of the cuffs to my wrists, twisting the D rings to the outter side of my arms. I placed the headpiece carefully in my hair, clipped the choker around my neck and last but not least, I took out the blindfold. I paused to admire myself in the mirror – I looked sleek, sexy and alluring… I almost didn’t recognise myself - then I slipped the blindfold over my head and positioned it over my eyes. I let out a long, nervous sigh.

Right then I felt a light breeze behind me and sensed that someone had stepped into the room.

“Ah, my pet,” my master’s voice said smoothly. “Why are you sighing? You are an exquisite little kitty-kat, and tonight I plan to make a feast of your delicious little pussy.” With that he cracked the crop across the bare tops of my thighs, and I yelped in surprise. I felt him step up close behind me and snake his left arm around my waist. He rubbed his hand up and down the satin of the leotard, then ran it down my abdomen to the bare flesh between my legs.

“Mmmm,” he whispered in my ear. “You’ve done well.” His fingers stroked my freshly shaved mound of venus, then he slid a single finger into my slit and placed it ever so lightly on my moist clit. I tell out a soft moan of pleasure. He trailed his right hand up to my left breast, gently squeezed it’s full roundness, then continued up to my neck where the collar was fastened. His breath was on my left ear and I felt him exhale when he opened his mouth and took my earlobe between his teeth. His bite was light as his tongue dabbed at the soft flesh. I groaned as I felt myself go weak at the knees. He took advantage of my loose body and drew my hips back against his groin, his finger all the while still on my now burning clit. I felt his penis within his pants already erect and ready for action, but he only rested himself against me and continued to nibble at my ear.

His right hand left my neck and reached for something. When it returned, I heard the sound of a click against my choker. He immediately straightened and pushed me away from him, removing both his hands. Suddenly I felt cold and a little afraid.

“Turn around,” he said, and I did so, hoping that I had turned in the right direction. I felt a slight tug on the leash. “Follow me,” he said, and he began to walk, I do not know where. I felt the ground under my feet turn from carpet to cement. The air turned cold and ahead of me my master began to descend a set of steps. He took my right hand and placed it on a railing. Carefully I lowered myself down each step until I was on level ground again. I felt utterly insecure, blindfolded and being lead like that. I had no idea where I was or indeed who could see me.

A door slammed and immediately I knew we were out on the street. An alleyway behind Club X, I guessed. The breeze picked up and was chill. Suddenly I realised that I was virtually naked – all of my nether regions were utterly exposed. My nipples reaffirmed this by hardening against the cold while the rest of my exposed skin went out in symphony of goose bumps.

“Master!” I said, in a pathetic whine, stopping dead in my tracks. I jerked against the leash, frightened to take another step. Without warning I felt an open palm slam against the side of my face and I realised I had done the wrong thing. My cheek throbbed with the pain as coloured lights danced before my blindfolded eyes. The leash was pulled tight and my neck was wrenched forward.

“You are mine to do with as I please!” he said, his voice harsh, his breath hot on my face. “Do you understand?” I was shocked! I felt tears well in my eyes, and I had a sneaking suspicion that I was about to pee myself with fright. But I held onto the urge and did not flinch at his verbal abuse.

“Yes, Master,” I said, recovering some of my composure.

“Then do not question me again.” I felt him step away, and again we were progressing forward. I stepped as carefully as I could, eager to keep up and not anger him, all the while praying I did not stumble and fall. The tension on the leash remained the same for about 15 paces, and when he stopped, I stopped as well. I heard a car door open.

“Get in,” he said. He took me by the right arm, dragged me forward and placed his other hand on my head, forcing me to bend down. Inside the seat was further back in the car than usual. I guessed we were in a limousine. I sat down on the seat and slid across to the other side. I felt him sit down next to me and shut the door. The car started, and we began to drive away.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
40 Followers