An Innocent's Epiphany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lent right forward to Andy, putting my head next to his so I could speak quietly in his ear.

"Would you walk me back to my room?" It was a spur of the moment decision, made without any cunning plan, but once I had said it, I immediately asked myself exactly what I meant by it. Was I planning on seducing him? Or was this just a continuation of my previous game?

"Sure" he replied with an easy smile, as if girls dangled their tits in front of his nose every evening and then invited him back to their room. Perhaps they did, I thought to myself.

We got up from our chairs and wandered out of the bar. Charlotte grinned at us as we left and then winked at me once Andy's back was turned.

It was quite a relief to get out of the hot, noisy and crowded atmosphere, and we wandered slowly back to my room. I still had no clue what I was up to, although I could feel a compulsive need for more sexual satisfaction. I was in no doubt that if he wanted to fuck me then I would happily join in.

My room was only 2 minutes from the bar and so we arrived at my door before I had any chance to resolve my thoughts. He had not touched me on the walk, which I felt was a bad sign.

We arrived ay my door and I wondered if we were going to have one of those uneasy, come in for a coffee moments that you see on the telly.

I opened the door, still in a dream of confusion.

"Come in" I said simply, without thought, and before I knew it, I was standing in my room in front of him with the doors closed.

My body was screaming out. "Kiss me, take me, fuck me." As I looked at him somewhat longingly.

"Have a seat if you like." I gestured to the only seat in the room.

He sat somewhat uneasily, moving some lecture notes out of the way. I sat on the bed, trying to move my bra that I had discarded earlier, without it being too obvious.

We chatted again, firstly a little hesitantly but then as time went on much more fluently. We had similar tastes in music and I played him some of my favourite playlists on my laptop, and he suggested some other musicians that he thought I might like too.

All the time I was thinking at the back of my mind that while I was loving the evening, I really wanted to take him to bed. I lay on my front on the bed as the night wore on. I was sure he could see as much as he wanted of my breasts and I was somewhat gratified to see his interest slowly growing.

Perhaps he realised that this really was not an accident, that he was being presented with this view, that it was all perfectly intentional.

"You have the most lovely breasts." He finally broached the subject as it was coming up to 2am.

"Thank you." I replied. "I am glad you like them."

"Have you been trying to get me to look at your body all evening?"

"Hmmm, perhaps a bit. Not exactly. It started out as an experiment. You should understand that this is really the first time I have done anything like this. I am normally a terribly will behaved girl."

"Yes, I really believe you. I have watched you before, in lectures and things, and you honestly never gave the impression of being a girl that would spend her entire evening showing off her breasts to an innocent bloke."

I giggled that we were having this very formal discussion about this topic. The remains of the alcohol helped but still this was an odd social situation.

"So you have been experimenting on me?" He asked. "All evening?"

"No, the experiment was on me, to see if I dare go out like this, to see if I would like it. Like I said, I am normally terribly will behaved."

He smiled at me, then very obviously looked down at my still overly exposed chest.

"Well, you definitely have dared, I can see that, so I suppose the experiment was a success? I also suppose this makes me your lab rat? Just a guy to expose yourself to, who happened to be passing?"

"Hmmm." I replied. "Well it did start like that but, well it has been a lot nicer than I was expecting. It hasn't been too onerous has it. Mr Rat?"

"Ha. No perhaps not exactly, but no one likes to be used. No one likes to be taken for a fool, for a lab rat."

I felt a little bit guilty at this, that I had effectively taken advantage of him, worried that he would actually be annoyed.

"But when I invited you back to my room that wasn't part of the experiment. That was cos I genuinely wanted to be with you."

"Hmm, I see." He replied. He did not look convinced.

"Well if you feel genuinely aggrieved, that I have been using you, let me make it up to you. Would you like to see more of them?" I asked, pretending to be extra naïve.

"What ?" He asked incredulously. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well I could take off my dress altogether if you would like." I offered this as if I made proposals like that all the time. I kneeled on the bed and lowered my hands to the hem of my dress.

He just sat there, bemused.

"Becky, I don't think that this is a good idea, do you. We had a nice evening, you learned about your willingness to show off in public and I enjoyed the view, but do you really want to take it further now?"

My body was thinking "Yes! Yes!"

I lifted the hem of my dress up higher, exposing my knickers to him, and he sat there, impassively, just watching with a slight grin on his face. I watched his eyes slowly drift down to look at my pussy, lightly covered by just a thin cotton layer. There was definite desire in his face. I guessed he could see the slightly darker area of my brown trimmed hair through the cotton, I wondered if he had noticed.

I was still unsure exactly what I wanted from him, I did want some kind of sexual encounter but I was not entirely sure that I wanted to fuck him. Maybe just a little mutual satisfaction. I decided to roll the dice and see where it led.

After a hesitation of doubt, I completed the upward motion with my hands, slipping the rest of the garment over my head and lowering it down onto the bed beside me. I glanced down at my breasts, the areola crinkled, the nipples standing proud.

This was the first time I had ever actively shown off my naked breasts to anyone. I generally didn't even let other girls see me topless if I could avoid it. Not that I was ashamed of my breasts, I pretty much considered they were fine, just that I thought it was all very intimate. I ran my hands down over my tits, feeling the nipples rise and harden, and then moved my palms back up again, lifting them up slightly

"So there you see, I wasn't just using you, I genuinely like you, would really like to, well I don't know what but, certainly go a little further. You know. If you would like to."

There was a very uneasy silence been us, he looked at me, his amazing blue eyes running down over my exposed breasts, a glint of lust and attraction obvious in his look. On the other hand I could see hesitation and a little doubt fighting for dominance in his mind.

"Listen, Becky, you are the most lovely girl I have ever seen in my life, you definitely have the most amazing body of any girl I have ever seen in my life and I would dearly like to just take you and well, like you say, go a little further, perhaps even a lot further. But I had this serious girl back at home, at school and we broke up when I came here, and I promised myself that I would keep it cool here and not get too involved, just be myself for a while. And I know when I get back to my room, I will look back on your spectacular breasts with true delight and regret but, just now, I am going to leave. And I really hope we can be friends and who knows what happens next."

I was a little disappointed at this response, I really thought that taking off my top, which was a big deal to me, would make him immediately come over and take me. I suppose that I could see his point about not jumping into another relationship so soon, but I was still quite frustrated about it all.

I stood up and walked the two steps between us until I was standing just in front of him. He was still wearing his jeans and shirt and I felt so completely exposed standing in front of him in just some thin cotton knickers. My pussy was becoming wet as I started to feel real desire for some sexual activity. I imagined him pulling my knickers down and burying his face between my legs but he remained un-moving, looking up at me impassively.

I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest, the adrenaline from my boldness pushing me on. I tried to take his hand and raise it up to my breasts, but just as it was about to brush them, he pulled it away.

"Stop. Becky. Please" He finally managed to utter. "I have to go."

With that, he stood up, picked up his stuff, opened the door and slipped out into the night. I wanted to run after him but my state of undress precluded any such insanity.

I was shell-shocked, I had always assumed that if a girl offered herself to a guy in a sufficiently seductive manner, that he would be delighted to go along with it. Now I felt rather let down at my own lack of desirability.

I lay back onto the bed and wondered where I had gone wrong, I did however remember that Charlotte had in fact prophesied that I would have no luck, even if I offered him a generous opportunity.

I imagined what might have been, thought of him pulling down my knickers, and pushing me back on the bed. I slid the remaining garment off and lay back, my fingers slowly gravitating to my pussy.

As my mind started to imagine what it would be like to have a guy open my legs and gaze upon the lips of my pussy, opening slightly as if to welcome him into my body, my finger started to lightly brush my clit.

Already, I could feel the whole area was slick and glistening with my wetness and my clit immediately responded to my attentions, keen to be played with. I ran my fingers up and down the inner folds of my labia, letting the tips of my fingers glide slightly inside my pussy, then slowly and gently returned to focusing on my clit.

I let all four fingers slowly caress the area around it, not touching it directly, just surrounding it and occasionally clipping it with a pad. Then, as I felt this becoming more and more pleasant, I started to pass my fingers more firmly over the tip, initially just one or two, then slowly more consistently three, rubbing its tip and the area around it.

My other hand, I moved down to below my clit, and slowly and forcefully, I pushed the end of a finger inside me. As I did so, I grunted at the pleasure and the glorious raw sensation.

All the time I was imagining what it would be like to have a guy making these same feelings for me, what it would have been like if Andy had wanted me, how odd it would have been to have let him see my most intimate places, touch me in the most intimate ways, perhaps even put his fingers inside my body.

Almost as soon as I had thought of him forcing his fingers up into my cunt, my orgasm arrived as a huge burst of pleasure, rushing up through my body and triggering a bout of screaming and grunting that must have been audible well outside the walls of my room. My fingers kept on hammering on my clit until I had exhausted the sensation, and also myself.

Finally I tucked myself up under my duvet and started to plan in my mind how I could achieve my hopes and my dreams.

Dear Reader, if you like my story then please vote, and if you would like to hear more of Becky's adventures then please leave a message.

12