An Innocent's Epiphany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, his face changed to one of extreme pleasure, his back arched and he pushed himself hard into me over and over again. I could feel his cock, pumping me full of his warm seed. His orgasm seemed to last for at least a minute as he continued to ram himself into me over and over, my pussy became wetter and warmer. It was a lovely feeling, watching his pleasure, feeling him inside me and I enjoyed the whole sensation.

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked me finally, once he had relaxed for a few minutes and his cock had softened and slipped out of me. I wondered if, in fact, he wanted me to make him eat it.

"Stay where you are," I replied firmly, sitting back to admire him, his cock was resting to one side still covered in a mixture of our juices.

I moved my hips further forward, walking on my knees up towards his face. I could feel a few drops of cum running out of my lips and down the inside of my thigh. Eventually my slit was right over his mouth and I looked down at his eyes, still eager for more, although with perhaps a little nervous anticipation mixed in as well.

"OK, so here's the deal, you eat my cunt, lick out all your cum, give me another orgasm, and in return, you can take me any way you want," I promised him.

He didn't even reply, just lifted his mouth to my opening and started licking. I was already hugely aroused, but this feeling of domination, of pleasure and intimacy and risk was intoxicating. I felt him put his tongue deep into my pussy, licking up inside me, obviously intent on doing exactly what I had asked, of drinking as much of his cum out of me as he could.

"Yes that's good," I encouraged him, loving the sensation.

Eventually he settled back to sucking my clit and I too relaxed, gripping my nipples with my fingers as I felt for my orgasm, waiting for its imminent arrival.

I did not have to wait long before I found myself, pressing myself into him, gently rubbing my clit onto his mouth even as he continued to lick me. I screamed out loud, "fuck yes" at the final intense moment, wondering whether I could feel this intensity of pleasure every time.

Once I had cum again, I eventually relaxed and lowered myself back onto the bed next to him, resting my head on his shoulder, tucking my face under his chin. I was not totally satisfied, I normally like to have three orgasms, but for the moment I was ready for a break. I put my hands over his naked body, running my hands over his flat stomach before realising that his cock had completely recovered from its previous exertions and was once again hard and aroused.

"So did you mean it?" Nic whispered quietly into my ear.

"However you want," I confirmed, I was sure in my mind that I wanted to experience as wild a feeling as possible.

He sat up and he gently pulled at my hip, lifting one side until I realised that he was telling me to flip over onto my tummy. I obeyed quickly and silently, as he then pulled my hips upwards, lifting my body onto my knees. He pushed my head down, so my face was resting on the pillow, with my bum high up in the air. I felt him open my cheeks and could not quite believe that there he was, behind me, looking down onto my open pussy, still swollen and wet from before, but now also my ass.

He held my cheeks wide and I wondered what he was doing, looking at me so intently, before I felt him start to lick my bum, all round my opening there. It was another wild moment of extreme pleasure, so unexpected and so intimate. As he licked me there, he slid a finger into my pussy and started moving a finger over my slit with a gentle rhythm. I didn't feel the need to rush my orgasm this time, I was already physically satisfied, and from here everything was just extra enjoyment.

He lifted his face away from me and I felt him move around behind me, moving to bring his cock up to my opening. It was very different, kneeling with my bum in the air waiting for him to thrust his cock into me from behind. I steadied myself, and then suddenly there he was, I felt his cock rub between my lips and then hard, straight into me, deep inside.

I screamed out a little, this was a very different sensation to when I had been on top, controlled, gently lifting and lowering myself onto him. Now he had his hips adjacent to my bum, his hands on my hips and was thrusting deep into me. Again and again he pushed hard into me, I could feel his cock rubbing a whole new area inside me, generating new unexpected sensations that I loved. At the same time, his fingers returned to my clit and I was suddenly enveloped in an overwhelming orchestra of pleasure.

Every time he rammed his cock into me, he also tweaked my clit quite roughly, his finger no longer brushing me, but now pressing hard into my slit. I could not help but give in to another orgasm within just a minute or so, such was the violence of the feelings that it all I generated in my body. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, I screamed over and over again as I felt his finger on my clit, his cock thrusting deep inside me.

Even after my orgasm he barely slowed down, just a little perhaps and he removed his fingers for a little while to let me recover once again. He did not remove his cock from my pussy though, and carried on pushing deep into me.

"Turn me over, fuck me on top." I pleaded with him, desperate to feel him on top, pressing down on me.

He obeyed immediately, roughly flipping me over, pushing my legs apart and then re-entering me.

It felt like another new angle, his cock no longer rubbing along the front wall of my pussy, now pushing towards the back wall. Either way it felt great, and I was aware that I was pinned on my back, Nic on top of me thrusting in and out, completely in control. I laid back and just enjoyed the sensation, my legs pushed wide open, my pussy pushed wide open and Nic on top of me.

I put my hand down to my clit and started to gently touch myself, beginning to bring myself to orgasm one last time, it was glorious to feel his hips pressing his cock deep inside me as for one final time I screamed out in ecstasy. I was moving my hips in time with his thrusts when Nic came at the same time letting me feel once again as he pumped me full of his seed.

We finally collapsed back into the bed exhausted by our exertions, my pussy felt amazing having been touched, pleasured and filled for so long. As I lay back in the bed, I could still feel where I had been stretched and filled with his cum. I could feel it running out of me, down onto my bum and onto the bed, but I could only enjoy the feeling.

"Wow that was amazing," I commented finally, tucked up next to Nic, my breasts pressed into his chest, my pussy pressed into his hips and one leg laying over his legs.

"Thank you Becky, I can't quite believe that suddenly from nowhere you chose to fuck me, but that was truly one of the most amazing times in my life," he whispered into my ear after a while.

We laid there together, until eventually we slept, dreaming of nights to come and delights to look forward to.

12