An Insular Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the children were old enough to keep a secret, their parents let them know their family history. To which the oldest, Sam "Duh, we figured that out years ago. None of our friends have a mother that sleeps with the two men in the family on alternating nights. Besides, we found a box of family photos in the attic."

Their parents just sat there looking aghast. They'd agonized over when and how to tell them for months only to find out that they knew. But once they got used to the idea, they relaxed.

A couple of years later, Anna left the house to go grocery shopping. Something she could do now with the two oldest being 19 and 18, so old enough to watch the younger ones. But she got to the store only to find she'd left her grocery list at home.

Figuring she'd just grab the list and go, she didn't bother yelling out to let the kids know she'd returned. But just when she was turning toward the door to leave, she heard "Now you won't have to chase after any of the skags at school. You can get all the pussy you want from now on at home."

"Oh, lord, my cock feels so good in your pussy."

Anna crept over to peer into the family room where she saw what she expected to find based on what she's just heard. Her oldest son was balls deep in his 18-year-old sister. Knowing she didn't have the moral grounds to stop them, she hesitated. But then she thought 'Oh, she can't get pregnant at 18. I know I had my first child when I was 18 but I want her to go to college before she starts a family. So she just called out "You'd better be wearing a condom."

The kids sprang apart and looked at her sheepishly. Anna looked down at her son's cock and knew it was a good thing she's said something because his cock was bare. It was also impressive. She couldn't imagine how he got it into his sister.

"I know I can't keep you two apart but there is no way I'm letting you get your sister pregnant before she finishes college. I am going back to the store where I will buy you a box of condoms. You'd better not fuck her pussy while I'm gone. If you really have to get off, then try oral on each other or if you are really ready, anal."

With that, she turned around and left to go to the store

The kids just stared at each other in disbelief. Their mood was completely broken and so they just got dressed. They were sitting together watching TV when their mother strode back into the room an hour later and tossed a box of condoms in his lap.

That night, Anna sat with her husbands at the dining room table and recounted what had happened that day while they have been off meeting with a new client. Shaun initially got angry but when his sister/wife pointed out their relationship, he calmed down and said "What about kids? That will be second generation incest."

"For now, we'll put her on birth control pills and have them research second generation incest children to see what the problems might be. I told them no children until she finishes college, so we have 4 years for them to either lose interest in each other or for us to come up with a good argument against them having children together."

The next day Anna sat the two children down and told them what their parents had decided. Her son, Patrick sat there quietly the whole time, looking deeply in thought.

"Patrick, you look like you have something to say, so say it."

"Mom, I was really looking forward to fathering a child and now you say I have to wait 4 years. It's so unfair."

"Why are you so interested in having a child? You are only 19, you have lots of time to have children."

"I just like the idea of having a child, of being a father. It's hard to explain."

Anna watched while her son drummed his fingers on the chair arm.

Suddenly, he asked her something she never expected to hear. "If I can't get my sister pregnant, can I get you pregnant?"

"But I'm your mother!"

"So, my father is your father. That shows you have no problem with parent/child sex."

"That may be true but we really have no idea what the effects might be of second-generation incest. You research that, and I mean research, not just check Wikipedia. In the meantime, I will discuss this with my husbands."

That night, Anna once again sat down with her husbands to discuss Patrick's desire.

"Well, I talked to the kids today and it didn't go anything like I thought it would. The kids agreed not to have a baby until she finished college, provided their research shows it will be okay. But then Patrick threw a curve ball. He says he really wants to be a father and asked if he could get me pregnant."

Carl's first response was to say no but he never got it out because of Anna's next statement.

"I have to admit I have been thinking it would be nice to have another baby. I love being a mom, it is what I am built for. I was thinking Shaun would be the father but I suppose Patrick would also qualify. I told him to research second generation incest. So, what answer should I give him if he can show it has minimal risk to the baby?"

"I think that is entirely up to you. I have three kids now and wasn't really thinking of having another. Will he step up to the plate and help take care of it?"

"I may be biased since he's my son, but I think he's pretty mature for his age. I say if the research shows minimal chances for problems, then do what you want."

"You know when I came up with the solution to our problems 17 years ago, I never thought it would lead to this discussion."

"Before you answer, I think we need to consider that once he fucks you, he may want to continue. Are you willing to have 3 men fucking you? I know you love sex but so do we."

"Good point. If I let him get me pregnant, it will be on the understanding that once I am pregnant, he can't fuck me ever again. He has his sister to fuck and she seemed pretty determined to keep him happy."

Carl said "See what the research shows before you make up your mind. Now, I believe it is my turn to have you in my bed and I am definitely glad about that. This discussion has got me so horny I can barely stand it."

"Me too, Dad."

"That makes three of us, how about both of you fucking me. I do have three holes. Oh, god, I just had a thought. With Patrick, you guys could make me air tight. Oh lord, now I really need to get fucked. That thought just doubled my level of horniness."

A week later Patrick approached Anna with a stack of papers in his hand. "Mom, here is my research. I will let you read it at your leisure but the bottom line is; while there is an enhanced chance of birth defects in a second-generation incest baby, there are a lot of other situations that have a much higher chance, like alcohol consumption during pregnancy and women have been drinking during pregnancy for hundreds of years."

Anna spent the next two days carefully reading the papers her son had given her and she had to admit he was right. His research was from reputable sources so she had no reason to question it. Now she had a decision to make. She really did want another baby and from what she'd seen, her son had a big cock.

That night she had another discussion with her husbands. "Well, Patrick did his research and it looks as though it will be okay for me to have his baby."

"So, sister dear, what did you decide?"

Taking a deep breath, she said "I'm going to do it."

Anna walked up to Patrick in his bedroom the next day and said "I've decided to have your baby. But, and it is a big but, you have to agree to two things. First, that you will take an active role in caring for your child. Second, that after I am pregnant, you will not ask to fuck me ever again. I have two men to satisfy and cannot add a third, especially when that man is a horny teenager. Besides, I think your sister is more than happy to satisfy your urges."

"OMG! That is so cool. I am so excited about getting you pregnant!"

"What about my stipulations?"

"Definitely yes to the first. I so want to be a father. As to the second, I guess. I really like the idea of fucking my mother but if that is what it takes to be a father, then, yes. When can we start?"

"I'm ovulating now, so now is a good time." Saying that, she started unbuttoning her dress which was soon pooled around her feet. She wasn't wearing underwear, so she stood naked before her son. He scrambled to strip and soon they were both naked.

Anna got onto his bed and said "I am so horny right now that foreplay is not necessary. Just stick it in." Saying that she spread her legs and raised her knees to her chest.

Patrick, being the horny 19-year-old that he was, took her at her word and almost jumped on her, ramming his cock into her pussy. He only managed to pump in and out a couple of times before he came.

"That's all right. You're young and I bet you get hard in a couple of minutes. She was wrong. He never got soft and was plowing her pussy again almost immediately. They ended up fucking almost non-stop for the next three days. After that, they slowed down and only fucked a couple of times a day.

While this was all going on, the fathers sat the other kids down and explained what was happening. Ted's first response was to say "Oh, I can't wait to get mom pregnant."

Unfortunately for him, Sara's response to that exclamation was to say "No way. The only woman you ever get pregnant is me."

Ted just looked at her with mixture of disappointment and excitement. They had never talked about their future relationship, but both had known they would always be close. But this was the first time sex had ever come up.

Three weeks after Anna had first fucked her son, she walked up to him and handed him a white pen like object and said "Congratulations, you are going to be a father."

"Really!? I can't believe it is actually going to happen." Then he looked dismayed and said "I guess this means I can't fuck you anymore."

"Well, we will have one more session but this time my husbands will be involved."

Patrick looked puzzled by her statement. Seeing his befuddled look, Anna said "I have a fantasy I want to make a reality. Ever since you asked to get me pregnant, I've wanted you and my husbands to fuck all my holes at the same time."

He still looked puzzled, so she said "One of you in my pussy, another in my ass, and the third in my mouth. It's called making a woman air tight."

That night, Alice was told to take the kids into the basement and keep them there for a mock sleep over. When they were safely away, Anna got to live her fantasy, multiple times. While she was tired and sore in the morning, she had the most satisfied look on her face the whole next day. The men were just drained.

True to his word, Patrick was a very good father nine months later when his daughter was born. He doted on her, never complained about changing dirty diapers and was always happy to rock her to sleep after her midnight feeding.

One day while Anna and Alice were watching Patrick play with his then 1-year old daughter, Anna turned to Alice and said "You are going to be a lucky woman in a couple of years. Your husband will be an excellent father."

"I know. I have to admit, I was a little jealous when you got to have his first child but now I see it as letting him practice being a father with a woman who is already a good mother."

The two hugged and smiled at each other.

It was three years later that Carl performed a wedding ceremony for Alice and Patrick. The newly married Alice threw away her birth control pills and started working on the next generation of this insular family.

A couple of years later, the youngest two follow suit.

12