An Interview with Dawn

Story Info
The ice-queen puts readers out of their misery.
5.9k words
4.47
66.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

An Interview with Dawn, a.k.a the Nymphomaniacal Ice Queen

Interviewer: Yes, folks, it's that time again – the time when you lucky, lucky people get to put your burning questions to the stars of your favourite erotic serial, Party of Five. And with me today is the woman who's been labelled an 'ice queen' and yet never fails to heat things up to a sizzling temperature. That's right, it's the very sultry, very sly and very, very sexy Dawn! How are you, Dawn?

Dawn: I'm fine, thank you.

Interviewer: You certainly are.

Dawn: [arches eyebrow]

Interviewer: Ahem. Well, maybe you'd like to begin by telling the readers a bit about yourself, your relationship to Josh, what you're wearing ... that kind of thing.

Dawn: What I'm wearing?

Interviewer: Well, I mean ... in order to establish context, of course.

Dawn: Right. Well, hi everyone, I'm Dawn, I'm twenty-two years old and I'm Josh's older sister. And as for what I'm wearing ... maybe you'd like to describe it.

Interviewer: [swallowing] Of course. Ah, Dawn is actually sporting a pink, sleeveless top, which – I have to say – looks a few sizes too small, and a very, very short denim skirt, which gives one a ... generous ... view of her legs. And right now she's sitting with her legs crossed and regarding me with a very smug look.

Dawn: [laughs]

Interviewer: Well, it is smug. But, I have to say, you're a very attractive woman.

Dawn: Thank you.

Interviewer: I mean avery attractive woman.

Dawn: Okay, Romeo, maybe the people would like to ask their questions now...

Interviewer: [straightening up] Yes, of course. Ah, where was I? Oh, yes, our first question comes fromCheatMan, who wants to know what your feelings towards Jacquie are, and, should Josh wish to ... incorporate her ... into your activities, what would be your response?

Dawn: Well, isn't that candid. My feelings towards Jacquie are the same as any other girl has for her sister. I mean, sure, we don't always get along, and sometimes she pisses me right off, but she's notthat bad. She's better than Josh, and at least she's not as shy as Alice.

As for a threesome, if that's what you mean, sure, I'd have no problem with that. I mean, Jacquieis attractive, and she's got the hottest tits ever, so if she was up for it, I'd oblige her. And if Josh was there as well, even better. Are you okay?

Interviewer: [throatily] Fine. I ... ah ... just need a drink. [Drinks from glass]

Dawn: Ooh, we have water? Cool.

Interviewer: Okay then, perhaps we should move on.

Dawn: You're the boss, Ahab.

Interviewer: Er ... yes, of course. Now... A reader known simply asK wishes to know if ... um ... if you've ever ... that is, uh...

Dawn: Spit it out, Porky.

Interviewer: If you've ever ... engaged in anal sex. And, if so, what are your thoughts?

Dawn: Of course I've had anal sex. Didn't do much for me though, at least not alone. I'd rather have it in my pussy or my mouth. I like having my asshole licked though, by girls usually. And if I'm being fucked from behind I usually like a dildo or another cock in my ass, but for some reason it's only in that position. Anything else?

Interviewer: That's fine. Okay,CheatMan has another few questions for you, if you wouldn't mind.

Dawn: Of course not.

Interviewer: All right then. First of all, he wants to know whether Lara was the friend whose boyfriend you slept with?

Dawn: Huh?

Interviewer: Yes, I think there's been a misunderstanding here...

Dawn:I was the one who cheated on my boyfriend, or at least the guy I was going out with at the time. I think his name was David, or Drew, or something like that. Anyway, I slept with his friend and I told Jacquie about it, who blabbed to Josh.

Interviewer: And you're upset that she did?

Dawn: Well, Iwas. But in retrospect, I wish she'd done it sooner.

Interviewer: Now, the second question relates to the first, but I think we can ask it anyway. How would you feel if Lara, or another friend of yours, slept with Josh? And do you think Josh would agree to something like that?

Dawn: Josh wouldn't agree, no way. He's got this rigid kind of morality when it comes to sex, and I think it's starting to rub off on me as well, which is cause for concern. But how would I feel if Lara slept with him behind my back? I think I'd be pissed off, because he's my brother. It's bad enough that I have to share him with Jacquie.

Interviewer: But you don't mind sharing him with Jacquie?

Dawn: Ido mind, but not for the same reason why I'd mind him fucking Lara. And I know Josh has all these teddy bear feelings for Jacquie, so he's not going to dump her anytime soon. And, truthfully, I kind of like hearing about his sessions with her. You should see his face when I talk to him about Jacquie. He shakes as well. It's so cute.

Interviewer: Cute? Really? Who would've thought. Now, moving on. We have a question hear fromRyno506, who wonders whether, being into girls and all, you've ever been curious to bed one of your sisters.

Dawn: Didn't you already ask this?

Interviewer: No, that was slightly different.

Dawn: Uh-huh. So have I ever wanted to fool around with Jacquie or Alice?

Interviewer: Yes.

Dawn: Not really. I mean, Iam into girls, but I fuck alot more guys than girls. Or I did. Lara's the only one I mess around with regularly. I mean, if I see a girl at a club or a party who's too hot to resist, then I'll screw her, but it's not a very regular thing. As for Jacquie and Alice, I've never even thought of them that way. And I know for afact that Alice would never go for that, unless there's something she's not telling us. Yeah, I don't really think of them like that, but if Josh wanted a threesome or he wanted to see me make out with Jacquie, I wouldn't say no to him.

Interviewer: You're a very generous person.

Dawn: [grinning]

Interviewer: So are we to assume, then, that, should it come down to it, you would prefer a romantic encounter with Jacquie over Alice? This was a question from a reader namedMark, by the way.

Dawn: God, you guys are curious. Why does everyone think I want to fuck my sisters? Well, anyway, if itdid come down to it, of course it would be Jacquie. I mean, apart from the fact that she's got those awesome tits, Alice wouldnever do anything like that, either with another girl or with me. But there is something about that shy girl attitude that makes you wonder. I'm sure Josh wants to know what she's really like when she's excited.

Interviewer: And do you ... uh ... want to know what she's like when she's excited?

Dawn: Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean I'd join in.

Interviewer: Well, we have another question fromRyno506 here, and one which I, for one, am looking forward to hearing about. What is theworst practical joke you've ever played on Josh and what was your motivation for doing it?

Dawn: The worst? Oh, God. I can't remember. Maybe that time I tied him to a tree in the front yard and pulled his pants down. I think I left him there for about half an hour, in his underwear. Oh! Oh! There was the time when I held him down and poured chilli sauce in his mouth!

Interviewer: And that was the worst thing you've ever done?

Dawn: Well, there was a pipe busted on the sidewalk somewhere and they'd turned our water off while they fixed it. [laughing] Josh didn't even know, so he tried to drink Coke, but the fizziness just made it worse. Then he grabbed a piece of bread and put it on his tongue, but that did nothing.

Interviewer: So, what did he do?

Dawn: I think he smeared mayonnaise on it.

Interviewer: Very creative.

Dawn: I also put wax on the toilet seat once, and fed Josh laxatives in his drink so that he used it right away.

Interviewer: And what did that do?

Dawn: Well, when he stood up it ripped the hair off his legs. [laughs]

Interviewer: And did you do these things in retaliation to something Josh did, or simply because you were bored?

Dawn: I remember the chilli sauce one was because he told a guy who called that I was at a clinic getting my nose fixed. And the tree one ... I think ... was because he broke a bottle of perfume I'd just bought.

Interviewer: And why did he do that?

Dawn: Well, technically I pushed him into it, but he could've caught it. He catches like a girl. Or at least a girl who can't catch very well.

Interviewer: Indeed. Now, our next question comes courtesy ofRyno506, who asks you what you'd like to change about yourself and why.

Dawn: You mean physically?

Interviewer: Well, if you wish. Although, I highly doubt any improvements could be made...

Dawn: [raises eyebrows] You're real smooth with the ladies aren't you?

Interviewer: [flushing]

Dawn: Well, I dolike my body, but I'd take Jacquie's tits any day. I hated her so much when I was going through puberty.

Interviewer: You'll forgive me for saying so, but your ... uh ... chest ... is anything but small.

Dawn: Did I say it was small, Elmer? I said I wanted tits like Jacquie's, that's all.

Interviewer: And would you change anything about your personality?

Dawn: Why would I want to change my personality?

Interviewer: Why indeed. Very well. Our next question comes fromhotstuff112, who wishes to know why you think Josh occasionally declines intimate relations with you.

Dawn: 'Intimate relations'? What are you, British?*

Interviewer: Quite possibly.

Dawn: Why do I think Josh makes excuses? Because he doesn't want to do it so often that it gets boring, just like he said. Why, are you implying there's some other reason?

Interviewer: Well,I'm not implying anything, but an astute reader might suggest that much of his time is being spent in the company of his other sister.

Dawn: Trust me – Josh and I mess around a lot more often than he and Jacquie do. And he's a young boy, so he always has enough energy for me.

Interviewer: Very well. Also fromhotstuff112: he wishes to know what you speak to your sisters about, and does Josh feature into any of these conversations?

Dawn: What do you mean what do we talk about? Normal things. Clothes, boys, parties ... stuff like that. If you're asking me whether we ever talk about how good Josh is in bed, well then the answer's no, because Jacquie doesn't know that I know and he's not even sleeping with Alice. But I get along well with both of them, and if we do talk about Josh it's only casual. In fact, I'd say that my relationship with them hasn't changed because of this Josh thing. It's the same now as it was before.

Interviewer: Okay. Well, the next question comes fromCheatManagain, who is extremely curious to know whether you've broached the subject of your incestuous relationship with your friend Lara.

Dawn: [laughs] Have I told Lara? No, but she asks me about it.

Interviewer: She does? How so?

Dawn: She mentioned it before I'd even started with Josh. Just things like, "I'm sure he'd love his big sister to show him the ropes," and "I don't know how you keep your hands off him. He's so cute when he's blushing."

Interviewer: And how did you respond to those statements?

Dawn: By throwing up. I still hated Josh back then.

Interviewer: And do you hate him now?

Dawn: Not as much.

Interviewer: Do you intend on telling Lara about your encounters with Josh?

Dawn: Not really. But if I did, she wouldn't care. And I wouldn't care if she found out. She'd probably use it to blackmail me into letting her fuck him.

Interviewer: And would you ... let her?

Dawn: God, no. Lara would tear him apart. I don't think Josh could handle her.

Interviewer: So she's much wilder than you are, in your opinion?

Dawn: I didn't say that. And no, she's not. But I'm Josh's sister and he feels like he can stand up to me. If he doesn't want to do something or if he wants me to stop, he'll say so. That doesn't mean Iwill stop, but at least he tries. [grins]

Interviewer: Would a threesome with your brother Josh and your best friend Lara be the kinkiest thing you've ever done?

Dawn: That depends what you mean by 'kinkiest'. But it would be pretty high, yeah. Fucking Joshfelt like the wildest thing I've ever done, but I've done other stuff as well.

Interviewer: Such as?

Dawn: Just keep asking your questions, Regis.

Interviewer: [clears throat] Very well. We have one here fromMontie, who is curious about the source of your childhood feud with Josh. He asks whether you tormented him simply out of spite, or because you felt a particularly poignant love/hate relationship with him.

Dawn: Why would I torment him if I loved him? I did that stuff because he was the most annoying little shit on the planet. And he still is sometimes. But he's also a great fuck, so...

Interviewer: You're willing to look past those flaws?

Dawn: No. Like I said, he still bugs me sometimes, but I don't mind him so much anymore.

Interviewer: Is that simply because of the sex?

Dawn: No.

Interviewer: Okay, well, the next question comes fromdarkangel132. He wants to know which of your sisters you find to be more attractive.

Dawn: What is it with you people and my sisters? Why does everyone think I want to fuck them? [sighs] I don't know. That question's a bit unfair, isn't it? Like I said, I like Jacquie's tits, and she's hot, but so is Alice, in that cutesy-pie kind of way. Alice has a good figure – it's really curvy and slim. I don't think I've ever seen another girl who can be so slim and curvy at the same time. She has gorgeous hair as well. But her skin's too pale.

Interviewer: So the answer is?

Dawn: I find them both attractive, but Ido not want to have sex with them.

Interviewer: Very well. We'll move on shall we? Now,ryno506 is curious to know whether you've ever had the desire to find or speak to your father.

Dawn: Nope.

Interviewer: None at all?

Dawn: No.

Interviewer: Well, a surprisingly candid response there from Dawn. Uh ... the next question is somewhat similar, in thatryno506 wishes to know whether the absence of your father has affected the way you see men in general, and also, fromdarkangel132, is this the cause of your ... prolific sex life?

Dawn: Oh, don't give me that Psych 101 bullshit. I have sex because it feels good, and because it's addictive – like chocolate, or alcohol, or fighting with Josh. So, no, I don't think I have any 'repressed urges' or 'daddy issues'.

Interviewer: Yes, well, perhaps Dawn isn't the best person to answer that question.

Dawn: What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Sigmund?

Interviewer: Er ... nothing. Nothing at all. I was simply expressing a completely immaterial opinion. Let's continue, shall we?

Oh, bugger. Well, it looks like we have another question here about your ... ahem ... father. Do you think that the way he treated your family caused you to --subconsciously, of course – harass and ridicule your brother?

Dawn: [rolls eyes] Can't I harass and ridicule him because it's fun? And why does everyone thinkI'm the villain? He did stuff to me that wasway worse than the stuff I did to him!

Interviewer: Such as?

Dawn: Such as tipping my entire underwear drawer out the window. Or putting green hair dye in my shampoo bottle. He was worse than I was.

Interviewer: And how long did your hair stay green for?

Dawn: Just keep asking your questions, Jacko.

Interviewer: [sighs] Very well.Nony has asked you whether you're worried that Josh might have stronger feelings for someone else, say ... Jacquie or Valerie.

Dawn: Do I think he has stronger feelings for them? Yeah. Am I worried? No. Josh and I just fucking. I mean, okay, I told him I loved him, which I probably shouldn't have done, but, argh ... I don't know.

Interviewer: What do you mean?

Dawn: I mean Josh is a fucking prick.

Interviewer: Well, I can't argue with you there, but ... er ... how so?

Dawn: You'd better watch it, Lurch.I'm the one that gets to insult my brother here, not you.

Interviewer: [sighs] Yes, all right. But please do explain what you meant. I know we're all eager to hear about it.

Dawn: About Josh being a prick?

Interviewer: Yes, that part. And say it slowly.

Dawn: Well, he's a prick because he changed me. You know [pointing to herself], I never had these love and trust issues before. I mean, one day, maybe, I'd find a guy I really liked, but until then, I just wanted to have sex. And then Josh comes along and gives that to me, which is great, but then he starts with this puppy dog shit and this, "You're so beautiful" crap. I mean, how is anyone supposed to resist that? I used to throw up at that shit, and now I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach, which is just ... yuck. Honestly, I can handle fucking my brother, but being in love with him ... that's creepy.

Interviewer: So you haven't come to terms with your feelings yet?

Dawn: What do you think, genius?

Interviewer: Futhermore, Nony asks what your feelings are about your future with Josh, and whether you think it might be difficult to end your relationship with him.

Dawn: If I had another brother, it wouldn't be difficult.

Interviewer: And why is that?

Dawn: Do you know how fucking hot it is having sex with your ownbrother? Everything else I do after this will feel boring in comparison. I mean, if Josh wants to hook up with his little girlfriend and spend his days shopping for tea sets, then more power to him, but if he tells me he wants to keep fucking,I'm not going to stop.

Interviewer: Even if, for instance, you get married?

Dawn: Okay, slow down, Madam Serena. Marriage is ... that's ages away. And I don't even know if I'llget married. But, if Idid have a husband that could actually satisfy me, I'd still hop on top of Josh whenever I could. Or, you know, underneath him.

Interviewer: [clears throat] Yes, I see what you mean. Now, moving on.Ryno506 asks whether your sisters know of your, homosexual activities?

Dawn: [frowns] Homosexual? Oh, you mean lesbian activities. Why don't you just say it, Clarence? Anyway, no they don't. Or at least I've never told them. And why would I? There's no point really. I mean, it's not as if I need relationship advice or anything, because I don't hook up with girls for that reason. I just get a craving for pussy every now and then. Or, more realistically, every couple of days. Are you all right, dude?

Interviewer: Fine, fine. Just ... uh ... a bit sweaty. Is the heater on in here?

Dawn: [rolls eyes]

Interviewer: Now, uh,Daedalus has asked you where you work, and what it is that you do in terms of a career.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers
12