An Introduction to Sappho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha picked up on the hesitation and stopped kissing her, instead moving all of her attention further down Claire's body. Samantha's mouth moved to Claire's breasts, taking over with her lips, tongue, and teeth where her fingers had been moments before. Her hands took a leisurely path down Claire's body to her hips, where they headed in different directions. One headed for the small of Claire's back, caressing the top of her ass, gently sending a shiver up her spine. The other continued down, running over the top of the V-string to where it had stuck to her. Carefully, gently, it pulled the strip of fabric aside. As the fabric suddenly unstuck itself from Claire's clitoris and inner lips, she moaned in appreciation. The rush of cool air in its place sharpened her responses and she awaited what was to come next.

A pair of fingers gently pushed through her vulva and slowly inserted into her. Claire closed her eyes in delight and sagged back onto the bed, bringing her knees up as she did. Samantha hadn't been expecting the movement, but was able to pull her rear hand out of the way in time. Her mouth was still latched onto one of Claire's breasts and she let it run back out between her teeth, gently scraping and stretching it as Claire lay back. She tightened a little more on the nipple, stretching Claire more than she had before, but it merely added to the happiness she was feeling. Any other time and she would have cried out in pain. Her instant pang of regret was that it didn't happen to the other side at the same time.

The regret passed quickly as Samantha reorganised her attention to what she had access to.

A warm sensation on her vulva told Claire that Samantha had moved to her goal, and a tingling sensation from her clitoris meant a tongue was busy at work.

Sobriety really kicked in now, along with her inhibitions. There was a competing battle in her mind: the wonderful sensations arising from between her legs were battling with the sober realisation it was another woman doing it to her. Not just that, but one of her best friends. As the excitement ebbed and flowed, the soberness was beginning to win out.

It was well and truly defeated a moment later, when Samantha reintroduced her fingers into the equation. Claire gave into the oral sex, but had to look away. She couldn't stand watching Samantha's taut ass bobbing up and down, the counterbalance to her movements buried in Claire's crotch. Even with nothing to see, Claire could still feel Samantha's long hair brushing her inner thigh, the outside of her vulva, and her perineum, and did what she could to just focus on the arousal.

Samantha was skilled at what she was doing and soon Claire was writhing for a smoothly building climax. It wasn't a rapid, hard one like she got from her male partners, but it was a proper female orgasm. Before she got there, though, Samantha stopped, and encouraged Claire to roll over. Readily, she complied, Samantha taking the chance to strip off her remaining items of clothing as she did.

Claire brought her knees under her, opening everything up to Samantha for her to take full control. Samantha gently pushed her knees apart, which opened Claire up even further, and began kissing the insides of her thighs. Claire didn't want to make any sounds that would attract suspicion from the party she knew was still going on, and she bit into the edge of her duvet to hide the soft cries that were becoming louder as Samantha was building her expertly to an orgasm.

This was nothing like any of the male partners she had experienced and, as Samantha returned her attention to Claire's clitoris, her fingers re-entered Claire, only now one rested gently on the perineum. Claire didn't really want any anal play, but where the finger was at the moment was helping. Any further back and it would become a problem.

From her new position, Samantha had a different angle of attack with her mouth on Claire's vulva and clitoris, and her fingers went deep inside, gently stroking what Claire suspected must be her G-spot. It was somewhere that her male partners had never really found, but Samantha was exploring for her.

It was absolute bliss.

It was coming.

Slowly, at first; building stronger. Claire bit down on the duvet harder. Samantha began to suck on Claire's clitoris in addition to the other things she was doing.

Claire's eyes rolled back and she shuddered.

It wasn't bulldozing her like orgasms in the past had — it was more like being hit by a slice of lemon, wrapped around an ocean of spritzer.

It sauntered slowly into her brain. She let go of the duvet and cried out openly, gripping her pillow tightly with both fists and pushing herself back harder onto Samantha.

The orgasm stayed in her brain, slowly swamping her pleasure centre — and, soon, every other part of her brain. Claire shuddered and sweated, jerked back and forth, and babbled incoherently, as the orgasm took away her senses and motor control. Just when it seemed the last part of her consciousness was about to fade away from her, Claire suddenly felt nothing at all. Samantha had gently stopped, and had withdrawn everything from Claire's genitals. This sudden change in sensation was too much for her ability to stay upright and she sagged completely into the bed, having kicked and pushed the bedding aside in her thrashing.

Samantha snuggled in behind her, gently spooning her. No cock pushing insistently on her ass or the small of her back. Instead, a pair of breasts, firm nipples tickling her shoulder blades. There wasn't anything she could do about it right now; she pulled Samantha closer around her. She kissed Samantha's fingertips in gratitude. They were still slick with her juices and tasted unlike anything else she'd had before. She thought she knew what her own tastes were, thanks to some ill-advised sex play with an earlier partner, but that wasn't the result of a well-developed arousal and orgasm.

When she had recovered enough to speak, she did. "Thank you, Samantha. I'll never forget that."

"You're welcome. You did well."

Claire smiled and pushed herself back into Samantha. She was a little bit sore, but there was still a flicker of arousal that wasn't extinguishing. She told Samantha. Claire was surprised to hear the joy in Samantha's voice — but, in retrospect, she knew it meant Samantha had an opportunity to have the favour returned, and she was the lesbian of the two of them.

Samantha repositioned so they could face each other. Doing so, she straddled Claire's hips while climbing over and sat there for a few seconds, grinding herself against Claire's hipbone. Claire wasn't completely sure of what she felt, but she knew from Samantha's reaction that it was hitting the right spot on her clitoris. Samantha shuddered and dismounted, facing Claire. From here, each could reach and manipulate the other.

Claire followed Samantha's lead and reached down between Samantha's legs to find that she was very wet and ready for her. That caused her to pause for just a fraction of a second. She had always been told by males that she was sexy, and there were enough who could acknowledge the physical result, but this was the first time that she realised she could have that effect on females, too. While this was running through her mind, her fingers were idly stroking Samantha's clitoris, and she was looking up at the head of the bed, still a little unsure about how to take looking at another female while being stimulated to orgasm at the same time, especially with her being responsible for it.

Samantha was responding very well to Claire's attention and pulled herself in closer, rubbing her breasts on Claire's but her goal was Claire's neck. Breathing heavily, she smothered Claire's neck with open-mouthed kisses, working her own fingers across Claire's clitoris and occasionally dipping inside. The small amount of movement she could get with her torso meant that nipple brushed nipple, each firm and upright, engaged in a small scale sword-fight — the winner to orgasm first. The loser: also to orgasm.

Claire wasn't far from her second — and subsequent third orgasm — while she built Samantha to a big one of her own. Claire knew she had reached it when Samantha broke away from her neck, taking short, sharp breaths while moaning intensely. After it seemed she had peaked, Claire withdrew her hand and embraced Samantha. It was timed well with her own third, and Samantha reciprocated by doing the same. They kissed a final passionate kiss of thanks between them. Both were sweaty, happy, smelled of sex, and had shared something special that probably wouldn't have happened on too many other occasions.

Claire reached down and retrieved the top sheet and duvet from where they had been pushed during their exertions. Samantha was already lying on her side, eyes half-closed in happy repose. Covering them both up, Claire doused the light and spooned into Samantha, draping her top arm over the small of her waist. Samantha pushed her hips back gently and covered Claire's arm with her own, their warm bodies pressed close together.

"Thank you for a wonderful experience," Claire whispered

"You're welcome; any time you want."

"I'm not so sure about that, but I'll never forget what we did and what it felt like."

"Okay, we've all got to start somewhere."

Claire didn't bother replying, but gently pinched Samantha's buttocks with the hand that she had tucked between them. Samantha squealed in surprise.

"Fine. Just leave my ass alone."

Satisfied she had the result she wanted, Claire released the pinch and pressed in closer. Sleep wasn't long in coming for either of them. Whatever hangover Claire had coming to her from the alcohol she had drunk earlier in the night, it was going to be pushed aside in favour of more pleasant memories.

12