An Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth rose to her feet again and walked to the kitchen to fetch three more beers. Darrin watched as her magnificent ass swinging seductively as she walked. She returned and handed each man his beer and they drank deeply again cooling their sweaty bodies. Beth poured a little beer on Darrin's cock and bent down to lick it until it stood erect, hard and ready. Darrin had closed his eyes as she sucked him and he felt a cool gel being spread on his cock. Opening his eyes he saw Scott on his knees with his belly on the couch as Beth was spreading KY jelly all over Scott's asshole and Darrin's cock. "Fuck his ass, Darrin," she told him, "bury your huge cock deep inside him," she urged. Darrin was ready to return the favor and mounted Scott from behind. His lubricated cockhead slid easily between his asscheeks and Beth guided it to Scott's asshole. Darrin pushed and his cockhead easily disappeared into Scott's ass. Obviously, Scott's ass was not virgin territory as he pushed his cock fully inside Scott's asshole.

Scott moaned with pleasure as he felt the huge cock impale him and the Darrin's balls lightly slap on his own. Beth got on her back and managed to squeeze between Darrin's legs. She looked up to see two pairs of balls swinging and lightly slapping together. "God, I love to watch Scott get his ass fucked," she said as she reached up to play with the two sets of balls dangling above her face. "Oooo, he loves it so," she added opening her mouth to lick their balls. "Fuck him hard, Darrin. Thrust hard and deep," she continued. Beth began to lightly spank their dangling balls as they fucked. The gentle slaps felt good and both men cried out to Beth to continue spanking their balls. She pulled at their scrotums and tried to take both sets of balls in her mouth at the same time, but could not. They were much too big to suck both at once. She reached one hand to her cunt and lubed her fingers with her cunt nectar. She brought her hand between Darrin's legs and shoved a finger into his asshole, and then another.

Now Darrin moaned in delight as he squeezed his anus about Beth's fingers. It felt tremendously good to feel her fingers in his ass. He sensed his orgasm rising and began to pound Scott's ass. Beth continued to probe Darrin's asshole with her fingers while lightly spanking the men's balls. She twisted and contorted her body to get Scott's cockhead in her mouth and began to suck him eagerly. "Let Scott cum first, Darrin," Beth said as she resumed sucking her husbands cock. Darrin strained to withhold cumming as Scott began to groan, his cock throbbing in Beth's mouth. Suddenly, Scott cried out and blasted a huge load of thick frothy cum into Beth's waiting mouth. She murmured and swallowed his cum gift as Darrin, unable to hold back, cried out and shot his semen deep into Scott's ass. Beth quickly swallowed Scott's cum and pulled Darrin's cock out of Scott's ass to receive the balance of Darrin's cum in her willing mouth.

Darrin felt his balls contracting to pump out his seed. His asshole clenched Beth's fingers tightly and Darrin marveled as how good it felt to cum with his asshole clenching Beth's fingers. Beth swallowed both men's cum and cleaned their cocks with her tongue. Scott and Darrin were spent and exhausted as both slipped to the carpet to lie down, gasping for breath. Beth lay down between her guys and alternated kissing them as they tried to recover. She was a sexual dynamo as she prodded the men to rise to the occasion again. Beth pulled each of their mouths to a breast and urged them to suckle and nurse on her breasts while she rubbed at their nipples. She coaxed them to kneel facing one another and she stood between them, pulling Darrin's face into her pussy as Scott spread her asscheeks to lick her asshole.

Darrin licked the outside of her cuntlips, teasing her a little as she squirmed to get his tongue inside her. He flicked his tongue across the edges of her closed cuntlips as she shivered in arousal and lust. Scott, meantime, had worked his tongue inside her asshole and was busily tongue fucking her asshole as Darrin teased her pussy. Beth felt Darrin's tongue part her cuntlips and swirl about inside her then suck a cuntlip into his mouth to lick, suck and nibble it as Beth groaned in lust and anticipation. Darrin did the same to her other cuntlip while Beth cried out for him to lick her clit. Ignoring her pleas, Darrin concentrated on plunging his tongue into the inner recesses of her pussy as Beth squirmed to get her clit to his mouth. Scott was enjoying his wife being relentlessly teased by their guest and he redoubled his effort at her asshole. Finally, Darrin swirled and flicked his tongue across her extended, erect and engorged clit.

Beth screamed in delight as her clit throbbed and she felt her orgasm rising deep within her cunt. Darrin nibbled her clit, sucked hard upon it then sucked into his mouth to suck it as though it were a nipple. Beth grabbed his head and jammed it into her crotch as she ground her cunt in his mouth. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as her lust mounted. She released Darrin's head to pull hard at her nipples. Suddenly, she screamed and erupted in a massive orgasm. Shuddering, she spewed her cunt nectar all over Darrin's face, mouth and tongue. Beth orgasmed again and again as her body shook with lust and desire. Her knees wobbled and she dropped her hands from her nipples to Darrin's shoulders to steady herself. Another colossal orgasm wracked her body as she entered a state of near perpetual cumming. She clenched Scott's tongue with her asshole each time she would cum while Darrin 'tormented' her cunt and clit. After a few minutes, Beth's legs betrayed her and she dropped to her knees wrenching both tongues from her asshole and cunt. She spasmed through several mini after-cums then grasped Darrin and slowly slipped to the floor.

Beth was gasping and panting for air, trembling from lust and orgasm. Her eyes rolled in their sockets and she drifted into semi-consciousness as her lovers kissed and licked the sweat covering her body. Slowly her eyelids fluttered open and she managed a small smile and sighed deeply in total satisfaction. The three of them laid next to one another spent, exhausted and drained. Scott pulled a blanket from the couch and spread it over the three of them. Darrin looked at the decorative wall clock and started to get up. "Where are you going, Darrin?" Scott asked him.

"Isn't it time for me to go back to my car?" Darrin replied.

"If you really want to go, I'll get dressed and take you, but you're welcome to stay here tonight. In the morning we'll shower have breakfast and then we can get you back to your car," Scott said.

"Please, Darrin, stay the night," Beth smiled at him, "Who knows, by morning we may all be ready for round two," she grinned. Darrin fell back to the carpet and covered himself again.

"Sounds like a hell of an idea," Darrin said laughing. Scott fell asleep almost immediately. Beth snuggled up next to him and pulled Darrin to snuggle against her back. She grasped his spent cock and placed it between her asscheeks, kissed Darrin and whispered that he hadn't fucked her ass yet. "First thing in the morning," Darrin said as they chuckled and joined Scott in a deep and satisfied sleep.

The End

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the address in my profile.

12