An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping from the bedroom with her usual confident strides. Katherine paused and a smile flickered across her lips as she saw a similar reaction of willing submission in both Marcus and Bess.

Katherine first approached Bess. Stepping close, she wrapped her arms around the younger woman and lowered her face to give Bess a slow sensuous kiss. Marcus could feel the cage tighten on his throbbing cock as he watched Katherine's tongue probe Bess' open and accepting mouth. The meeting of their red lips was straight out of his fantasies. It wasn't the first time he'd seen them embrace and kiss, but the surge of arousal it caused never diminished.

Breaking the kiss, Katherine turned and approached Marcus. She slowly circled his body while lightly trailing her fingertips against his skin.

"We were taking a few photos of our new outfits to share with friends," Katherine said, "and Bess thought that we should have you join us. She'll get you ready, and after the photos, we're going downstairs to play."

"Uh,... yes, ma'am," Marcus replied.

Bess called Marcus over to where she had a few things ready for their photo session. Working quickly, she buckled a narrow leather collar and matching wrist manacles onto Marcus. She then smiled and held up a bright red ball gag. Marcus' eyes widened at the sight of it, but did not resist as Bess slid the ball into his mouth and buckled the strap behind his head. Lastly, she picked up a soft leather blindfold.

"For your privacy," she quipped with a grin.

Marcus sighed softly as he submitted to his aunt and the blindfold and wondered who might see the images that his identity needed to be hidden.

Bess then led Marcus over to the area in front of the camera. Blindfolded, he was at her mercy for guidance and turned and knelt as she directed. On his knees, he felt Katherine move in close behind him, and Bess joined them each time she started the camera's timer. Each woman placed a hand on his shoulder and he felt Bess' fingers slide downward to tease his nipple. The flashes and the soft camera sounds made by the cell phone centered in the ring light told him that photos were being taken.

As the women changed positions of both Marcus and themselves for subsequent shots, they discussed the possibilities for sharing the images.

"We should send one to Darla," Bess said.

"Oh, yes," Katherine agreed, "I'm sure that Marcus' mother would love to see how we're all getting along here. I can think of a few friends we have that would also enjoy the shots. Julie Carter would be so disappointed if we didn't share with her."

"How about Miss Betty?" Bess asked.

Katherine chuckled.

Marcus' eyes widened behind the blindfold at the suggestion. Miss Betty worked in the Registrar's office at the local college. She was the one everyone was referred to when they needed help with processes at the college. Six feet tall and broad-shouldered, Betty did her best to downplay her height and size at work, but Marcus had also seen her in the Stewarts' playroom. There she had transformed herself into a high-heeled, leather-clad dominatrix. It was a vision that was always on his mind any time he saw Miss Betty on the campus after that. An imagined vision that often included his own submission to her strength and dominance. Marcus could only wonder how Miss Betty would react to seeing him as a very naked slut boy with Katherine and Bess.

After taking about a dozen shots, Bess slid the blindfold from Marcus' eyes and unbuckled the ball gag.

Katherine watched as he blinked to get used to the light level in the room before she spoke.

"I'm going to spank you today, Marcus," she said quietly as her fingers drifted back and forth over his hard nipples, "And do you know why?"

"No, Mistress," came the whispered reply.

"It's for the very best reason of all," she smiled, "It's because I want to."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered.

"Bess will take you downstairs and get you ready. I'll join you shortly."

Katherine watched as Bess led Marcus across the living room, through the dining area at the end of the kitchen, and then down the stairs to the basement playroom. Covering most of the area of the large basement level, the Stewarts' playroom was a space for kinky parties, which they enjoyed hosting. The room featured over a dozen areas in the room for BDSM play on spanking benches, crosses, massage tables, and other pieces of bondage furniture. Along one side wall were a variety of administrative areas and more play spaces including a medical play room, and a locker room with a large glass-walled shower.

Marcus had been introduced to the playroom soon after he started living at the Stewarts' home. He had seen it in use and had experienced a range of play in the room with Katherine and with others allowed by his Mistress. Despite that familiarity, he found himself feeling a mixture of submissive arousal and nervous anticipation each time he was led into the room for play.

Giving Bess time to prepare Marcus, Katherine strolled into the kitchen. Adhering to her own rules of no glass containers in the playroom, and no alcohol, she took out two plastic wine glasses. Opening a bottle of sparkling water, she filled both glasses, one for herself and one for Bess. Taking her time, she descended the stairs toward the playroom.

Bess led Marcus directly to one of the spanking benches on one side of the room. She guided him into place and with practiced movements positioned his arms and legs and secured him in place with the built-in straps. While getting Marcus ready, Bess took care to stay in close contact, always with a hand stroking his back or side, or caressing his ass. Once he was secured to the bench, she cupped his caged cock and smooth balls, ensuring they were hanging freely between his slightly spread thighs. As she watched Katherine approach, Bess slid her fingers along the crack of Marcus' ass until she could tease and press on the base of the anal plug he wore. She smiled as she heard a soft moan come from Marcus and then slowly withdrew the plug as a final step in preparing Marcus to be spanked by Katherine..

Marcus was quiet as he heard the measured pace of Katherine's heels clicking on the playroom floor as she approached the spanking bench.

"Mmm," Katherine murmured as she surveyed the scene with Marcus bound to the spanking bench, "We don't do this often enough."

With a wink at Bess, she handed the younger woman one of the wine glasses.

Bess giggled as the carbonation of the water swept over her tongue.

"When I lived here we seemed to be down here quite often," Bess said.

"Oh, my dear Bess," Katherine drawled, "when you lived here it was a necessity to keep you in line. Marcus has all your submissive tendencies, but not so much your bratty side."

Bess grinned at that explanation. Before she could reply, Katherine motioned for her to take a seat on a nearby loveseat. Taking her time, Katherine opened a nearby cabinet to reveal a wide variety of paddles.

Starting with her choice of the smaller paddles, Katherine began by tapping Marcus' ass with light swats. Each series of light swats might last for five strikes, or ten, or twenty. She watched as Marcus adjusted and relaxed in response to the almost hypnotic tapping of the paddle, then she would end the series with a sudden harder strike. Those final strikes seldom failed to elicit a gasp of surprise from her subject, send a tremor of shock through his body, and draw a soft moan of submission from his lips. No matter how many times she repeated the sequence, in Marcus' malleable state of mind, he was drawn into the cycle of relaxation followed by the shock of the harder impacts.

Once she was confident that Marcus was floating well in subspace, she chose a medium-weight paddle with a textured wood surface. She began a steady spanking with solid but not heavy strikes, moving her place of impact to cover Marcus' ass cheeks with a uniform blush of redness.

Occasionally, she paused and checked in with her subject, asking Marcus to confirm that he was doing okay. She had trained Marcus to report his state as "red," "yellow," or "green." "Red" meant a full stop was needed for any reason, "green" meant that he was good to go on, and "yellow" was asking for a pause and to establish what might need to change to return to "green" and avoid "red." Katherine prided herself in learning her submissive's tolerances and reactions well enough to keep them in the "green" and almost verging into "yellow." She knew if a sub reported "red" there was a real and unforeseen complication, either physically or in relation to their mental state.

Marcus, for his part, knew that Katherine could draw out a spanking as long as she chose to. He often found himself on a razor's edge between the sensations being okay and being too much, but there always seemed to be a timely pause that let him catch his breath and commit to taking a little more for his Mistress.

Bess sat on the loveseat and watched Katherine enjoy spanking Marcus. She noted Katherine's body language and the smiles that graced her lips as she observed and listened to Marcus' reactions. Many times, Bess had been the subject of Katherine's spanking sessions, strapped to that bench or another like it, feeling each strike of the paddle. Since those days, she had also watched Katherine administer spankings, for fun or discipline, to many others. Each time, she found herself captivated by the scene, almost, and admittedly, sometimes, actually, wishing she was the one being spanked.

Working over Marcus' ass with her medium-weight paddle, Katherine paused more often and applied briefer series of strikes as Marcus' reactions increased in intensity. She caressed his cheeks and felt the heat that had built up while telling him that they would soon be done. Eventually, she set aside that paddle and returned to the cabinet to select another. This time, she chose a heavy broad paddle that would deliver solid hits.

Walking to the front of the spanking bench, she showed the paddle to Marcus. She smiled when she saw his eyes widen and a soft moan came from his parted lips.

"Ten strokes," she said as she held the paddle where he could see it, "You can take ten strokes for me, can't you, Marcus?"

Marcus closed his eyes tightly, his breathing coming in rapid gasps as he imagined the feeling of the strokes from the heavy paddle.

"Yes, Mistress," he moaned softly.

"Good boy," Katherine said as she stroked his cheek.

She kept her fingertips in contact with Marcus' body as she walked slowly back down the side of the spanking bench.

Katherine delivered the first six strokes with the heavy paddle in pairs, She paused between each set while Marcus reacted to the strikes, deep moans coming from his lips as he fought to maintain control of himself in order to continue.

The last four strikes were single strokes. Katherine took her time and let the effects of each one work themselves through Marcus' body and his breathing returned to some semblance of normal.

Setting the paddle aside, Katherine took a deep breath and enjoyed the moment. She stood beside Marcus and stroked his red cheeks with one hand while catching Bess' attention. Once Bess was on her feet and beside the spanking bench, Katherine waited until Bess made physical contact with Marcus before she withdrew her own hand.

"I'll be back shortly," she told the younger woman.

Bess knew what her assigned tasks were. Speaking softly to Marcus, she checked in with him and ensured he was okay to continue in the playroom. With lots of touching and keeping Marcus grounded by her closeness, Bess released the binding straps and helped Marcus slide off the spanking bench and move to the loveseat. Bess draped a small blanket over his shoulders and passed him an open water bottle to take a few small sips.

While Marcus relaxed for a few moments, Bess turned her attention to preparing for Katherine's return. The next play area featured a massage table with a few additional capabilities. Bess worked at one end of the table and raised and rotated two supports into position. She guided Marcus to the table to stand at the end between the raised supports. Having Marcus lay back on the table, with his ass at the edge, Bess raised each of his legs to place his calves on the padded supports and secured them with straps. She finished her task by adding straps across Marcus' hips and chest to hold him in place on the table.

Marcus obediently followed Bess' instructions and responded to her guiding hands without comment. Mentally, he was still floating in subspace after the spanking and was just letting things happen to him, until he felt Bess' hand start to massage and probe his ass with slippery lubed fingers.

A soft, low, moan escaped Marcus' lips as Bess gently prepared his ass. She slid one slippery finger deep inside her nephew's bottom and quickly switched to two fingers and then a third as he relaxed and opened for her attentions.

"Oh, Miss Bess," Marcus moaned as his being centered on the feeling of her fingers and the desire to feel them deep inside each time she withdrew them. As she prepared Marcus' ass with one hand, the other massaged his balls and lifted the chastity cage to ensure that it was not causing him any problems after the spanking. Satisfied, she returned her attention to adding more lube and opening his ass with three fingers.

Bess smiled as she knew what Marcus was feeling. Her own ass squeezed the anal plug she was wearing as she thought about what Marcus was going to experience next.

Katherine reappeared wearing black yoga pants and a red and black sports bra. She had exchanged her boots for a pair of leather flats with rubber soles that would provide her good traction on the tiled floor. Around her hips was a harness and bouncing in front of her with each step was a strap-on dildo that shook with each step as she approached the bondage table. Eight inches long, Katherine's cock was a lifelike representation of Charles' cock, though an inch or so longer and a little thicker. When she wore it, she always enjoyed the thought that her cock was the bigger of the two when she and Charles shared a slut.

Marcus moaned when Bess removed her fingers from his ass and stepped back. He wasn't completely sure what was happening until he felt the tip of Katherine's cock at the entrance to his well-lubed ass. the pressure of the thick head was enough to make him open his eyes and realize that Katherine had taken her place between his raised and spread thighs.

"Ask for my cock, slut," Katherine said gently.

Marcus moaned. It took a few seconds for him to process the words. He knew he wanted it. He had gotten so used to having his ass filled with a plug or dildo that any time he was aroused and his ass was empty it felt like he was missing something. He sought the words he needed in a mind fogged by the depths of his submission.

"Please, Mistress," he moaned softly, "Please may I have your cock. Please fuck your slut."

"Mmm," murmured Katherine as she pressed forward adding pressure to the tip of her cock.

She felt Marcus' ass open to start accepting the tip of her thick shaft.

"Yes, slut," she whispered hoarsely, "take my cock."

Katherine slowly sank her cock into Marcus' ass, inch by inch, until her hips rested against his ass.

Her first strokes were deliberately slow, pulling back until just the tip remained inside and then slowly sinking to full depth again. She carefully monitored Marcus' reactions, noting how he relaxed as her movements matched his response.

Katherine established a steady rhythm of deep strokes as she fucked Marcus' ass, making the slightest increases in speed and force of her thrusts. Bess circled the table, her hands in almost constant light contact with Marcus' body. She paused occasionally beside Katherine, the two women kissing deeply while Katherine interrupted her thrusting with the dildo either deep in Marcus' ass or with only the tip inside. As Katherine turned her full attention to Marcus, Bess sat on a nearby loveseat to watch, taking the opportunity to let her fingers wander over her own body.

"That looks like fun," Charles' voice came from the direction of the entry to the playroom.

"Oh, it is,' Katherine said lightly, "would you like to try some."

"That's a tempting offer," Charles chuckled, "but I've just come from the Carters and they have left me somewhat drained."

Katherine laughed, "Of course they did."

The Carters, Julie and Tom, were a kinky couple that often played with the Stewarts. While Julie Carter had developed their marriage into a female-led relationship, both of the Carters willingly submitted to the Stewarts and other dominant friends in their circle of acquaintances. Neither of them ever refused a chance to lick and suck an offered cock or pussy. Recently discovering that Tom had often practiced his cocksucking skills in college with his housemates, Julie now encouraged him to continue servicing the same circle of friends that formed his regular golf foursome. Tom had a regular habit of losing at golf and paying his debt each time with a round of energetic blowjobs. Julie was an experienced pussy licker who had pleasured every woman in her own wedding party and regularly submitted to her mother-in-law to provide the same service. She had also begun offering the same service to the wives of Tom's golf buddies. Both Carters openly enjoyed the company of the Stewarts and playfully fought over which of them would receive the cum from Charles' balls.

"I thought you were going to the club for the indoor golf trainer," Katherine said to Charles as she maintained her steady thrusting pace.

"I did," Charles explained, "and while I was there Tom dropped by to pick something up at the Pro Shop. He saw my car out front and found me to say hello. He said I should drop in on my way home to get my balls serviced."

Katherine laughed at the golfing reference as Charles reached the spanking bench and leaned in to kiss her while she maintained the steady thrusting pace she was using to fuck Marcus' ass.

"When I got there," Charles continued with a grin, "Julie was waiting for me. She had Tom stripped and his cock locked up, I guess she's been doing that with him at home now. She had Tom serve us coffee and we chatted while she had him stand in a corner, and then she led me to the bedroom. She rode me until she had an orgasm, and then called Tom in and let him suck my cock clean."

"Mmm, Julie does like to ride that cock of yours, as much as Tom loves sucking it," Katherine chuckled before asking, "So which one of them got your cum?"

"I guess you could say they both did. After a pause, while Tom licked Julie for a while, she climbed back on my cock and rode me until I filled her pussy. She was sitting on Tom's face to be cleaned out while I grabbed a quick shower and got ready to leave."

"I might have to invite her over for a chat, and spank her for taking my man," Katherine declared.

Charles laughed, replying, "That would only be playing into her desires."

"I know, that woman is incorrigible. Delightfully incorrigible, but I may do it anyway."

"Yes, she is...," Charles mused as he wandered over to join Bess on the loveseat.

Katherine returned her full attention to Marcus, observing that he was deep in subspace and moaning steadily as the thick strap-on dildo filled his ass. She reached out to stroke his nipples and to fondle his balls and caged cock. She smiled at the feel of his copious precum drippings escaping the cage and covering her fingertips. With a smile, Katherine brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean of Marcus' drippings.

‛Perhaps next time,' she thought, ‛I'll unlock that cock and see how hard it gets when he being fucked.'

Katherine slowed her steady thrusting into Marcus' ass. She noticed that he was deep in his submission and just letting the cock fuck his body. Recognizing that he was thoroughly under the spell of her paddles and hard cock, Katherine decided that there was no need to take him further. Pausing with her cock buried deep in Marcus' ass, she slid her hands down to her hips and released the buckles holding the strap-on harness in place. She stepped back while Marcus barely registered the change.