An Office Refugee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no stress now." She smiles at me, releasing my dick from her breasts. Her cleavage thick with saliva and a couple of tubs of cum. She reaches for her singlet top and wipes up the mess. I kiss her properly for the first time, a heartfelt passionate kiss and a bone crunching hug to match.

"I give stress relief anytime Mr. J." Zanire chuckled as she dressed. She stopped and looked at me with a thoughtful, almost pensive gaze. She continued. "Actually, can I call you Roger, I think we have reached a point where the expected office formalities are rather unnecessary? Zanire didn't wait for a response. "Firstly, I'd like to say, thank you. I enjoyed that very much and I'm sure that blowing the boss is a wonderful career move for a cleaner. Secondly, from the mess you made all over me. I can quite safely assume you also enjoyed the experience. We'll speak soon."

Zanire collected her cleaning things. Smiled that huge white smile, and left my office. Leaving me to ponder, her new found English and what the hell had just happened.

12