An Old Fashioned Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I hope we can teach each other so many more things." He said.

"So do I. And wipe off the blood from your mouth, it's very conspicuous." She said. He wiped it off.

"Sorry Sweetheart." He said. They kissed. "Have I told you how much I love you lately? I think I have been remiss in doing so." He said.

"Not since last night, But we have been a bit busy." She said.

"I will endeavour to make sure I tell you I love you every few minutes. I just can't seem to tell you enough." He said.

"And I don't ever want you to stop." She said.

"I feel like dancing, Would you like to dance with me?" He asked.

"I haven't danced in ages, I'm not sure if I would know how to." She said.

"I think we can get a radio or something and dance to the music. I don't know if there are any dance clubs open or if they have the kind of music we want to dance to." He said.

"I could do with a nice, slow, close dance. The slower and the closer, the better." She said. He agreed. They left to find a place where they could dance a long slow dance after their meal.

Terrance was nearby, but kept well out of sight of them. He saw how they worked together, dispatching that group of hoodlums. He thought that they handled themselves quite nicely. But he was still angry that she chose Bob and not him as who she wanted to be with. For that she had Bob would have to pay....... with their undead lives.

Bob had a secret weapon, He didn't tell Jeanne about it because She wouldn't accept it. and it was dangerous. A vampire should not carry one of those even for their own protection but this called for some serious measures and Bob wasn't going to take any risks if he was going to keep Terrance away from Jeanne. It was a permanent solution... for Terrance.

She wondered what was wrong. Bob had been quiet since the fight and she was getting concerned.

"Are you all right? You seem a bit preoccupied." She said.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking about us. Just wondering how lucky I am to have met you. And to be your husband and lover. Even though we aren't technically married, I still feel as we are Husband and wife." He said.

"I was a bit surprised that you called me your wife, but I liked it. I liked it very much. You are my lover and my husband and I will never let you go." She said.

"I will never let you go. I will fight for you to the bitter end. You have my word on that." He said.

"I know Lover. I Know." She said. They kissed. They loved kissing and touching and all the things lovers did. They were very happy.

Terrance didn't want to see them happy. He wanted to see them dead for all time. Their lives as vampires was soon coming to an end and he wanted it to be soon. But he would have to bide his time. He had to wait until the right moment.

"She has NO right to deny me! I gave her HER existence! I gave her HER calling. I gave her what she is and HOW does she repay me? By making another Vampire and making HIM Her lover. That is NOT satisfactory! That is an insult and I refuse to let them live! They will die a slow and painful death. They will know my wrath and they will beg me for mercy and I will NOT give it to them!" Terrance said. His face became distorted in anger and rage, his eyes grew redder and redder.

Daybreak was calling and Bob, Jeanne and Terrance needed the safety of their coffins to rest for the next night. Bob had a feeling something might happen soon. He knew that Terrance couldn't do anything in the daylight so he decided to wait until nightfall and confront him then. He held Jeanne tighter this day, Keeping her so close and safe, where she belonged.

That night, they all woke up refreshed. Jeanne loved him holding her all the time they slept. It seemed that he didn't want to let her go. He knew that if he failed that she would not be allowed to survive. He couldn't let that happen. When he and Terrance met again, it would be the last time for Terrance. "You have such a serious look on your face, Didn't you have a good nights.. days sleep?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, It was fine, I just have something important on my mind. Something I don't think you'd approve of but it will be a permanent solution." He said.

"And what is that??" She asked curiously.

"I have a way of getting rid of Terrance but it could backfire. I just don't want anything to happen to you if I do lose." He said.

"Then don't lose." She said simply. They smiled.

"I'll try not to Sweetheart." He said and kissed her again. He held her so tightly. Tighter than usual. He didn't want to let her go and he didn't want to lose the only thing that he had the desire to live for.

She was getting curious as to what the permanent solution was. She knew of only three ways for a vampire to die, and she knew that it wasn't going to be two of the three. So, she surmised it was the stake through the heart. She realized that it was going to be difficult for a vampire to kill another vampire with a stake. It has never been done before. She would stand by Bob in whatever he wanted to do. She loved him that much. She would finish Terrance off if Bob failed. To avenge his death.

"Now you are the one that is quiet and has a serious look on your face." Bob said. "What's wrong?"

"I agree with your plan but I will be your backup." She said and he started to protest. She stopped him. "I will avenge your death. I will not let him live if he kills you. We are bonded and we always will be." She said.

"All right Sweetheart. I know enough not to argue with you." He said.

"Good!" She said and winked. "Come on. Lets see what's in store for us tonight." She said and they left the cottage for the wild streets of England.

They were on a mission tonight. They had fed enough from the four men last night to satisfy the hunger for a couple of days. They wanted a showdown with Terrance once and for all. They both had a stake with them so if one failed, the other would destroy him.

They asked around in various places where he might be and where he might go if anyone saw him. They got a negative response to their question and were turned away from all the places where there went in to. They started to get discouraged about finding Terrance. He was hiding from them and they wanted to have a final meeting with him.

Jeanne was thinking that if Terrance had followed her before for all these past centuries, that he would still follow her but that they wouldn't be able to tell when he was there. She had an idea, and they went to an abandoned industrial park. They could be alone and no one would know what went on.

"All right Terrance. You have us here and alone. Come out and show yourself. I know you don't give up that easily. Come out so we can discuss what we need to discuss." She said. There was silence for a few moments. "Terrance, appear NOW!" She yelled. He appeared to them in a mist and soon he became solid.

"All you had to do was ask nicely My Dear." Terrance said. "I am very disappointed in you. I want to be with you forever and turn against me. VERY bad form." Terrance said. "But I will be civil and give you a second chance. Leave with me now and your lover will live. If you don't he, and, YOU, will die a slow and painful death." Terrance said.

"Such a gracious offer, but I am afraid I will have to decline. I would rather die than to be with you. You don't care for me. All you care about is keeping your possessions and I am NOT a possession. I am my own vampire. You made me who I am and I have my own mind. I want to be with my husband and you are not my husband. You are an evil vampire who doesn't care about anyone but himself. And we will destroy you." She said. Terrance mock applauded.

"Very moving speech, but, with that refusal, you both will die." Terrance said. "Prepare to meet your fate." He said.

"I suggest you do the same." Bob said. Terrance snarled at him and bared his fangs, They both bared their fangs to him as well.

"Let us begin!" Terrance said.

They started fighting and jumping, They each avoided each others punches and claws. Bob spun out of the way of an attack by Terrance. Bob took out the stake and poised it to stab Terrance in the heart. Terrance saw it and bared his fangs and hissed once more. Jeanne took out her stake and bared it to Terrance's back in case that Bob couldn't get it through his heart in the front.

She approached him from the back and Bob had It ready in the front. They both plunged the both stakes in his heart from different angles and he screamed.

"Noooooooooooo!!!" Terrance screamed and he disappeared in a cloud of dust. Jeanne and Bob looked at each other.

"Great teamwork! And good riddance!" Bob said. She helped him back up.

"I love you Darling." She said.

"I love you too, Sweetheart." He said and they kissed a long a wonderful kiss. "Come on, Lets go home." He said. She smiled and they left together hand in hand.

THE END