An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

We lay there, both of us breathing hard, slowly recovering.

"Ah, Marcia, nice though it would be, you can't go to sleep here," I advised her.

She groaned.

"I don't want to move," she muttered. "I'll just lie here until they come to carry me away."

"You could, I suppose, but do you really want them coming and carrying you away - naked?" I asked.

She said a rude word. I hope it wasn't directed at me, because it was very rude, but I suspected that it was. The next few minutes were interesting. It was dark beneath that tree and we had to crawl around, trying to find our clothes. Finally dressed, we headed on homeward.

"In future, you won't feel the pain," I murmured. "Just the pleasure."

Marcia didn't say anything, but she did have a triumphant smirk on her lips. I couldn't help but feel a little suspicious, wondering if I had genuinely seduced her or had I been seduced? Not that it worried me. The whole thing had been rather enthralling.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers
12