An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus smiles and says "Okay. But that's great. And probably a very good idea to take control of her. I've heard of some terrible stories lately."

"Well, we don't do anything too rough, spanking, flogging, bondage fucking, that sort of things. She'll be fine with us."

Marcus says "Good. I admire you two." Adriana had joined him half way through my explanation and had a confused look on her face. I'm sure Marcus will fill her in. Marcus says "Thank you so much for inviting us. We had a blast."

Adriana says "Thank you so much Vanessa. It was wonderful. I hope you will think of us again and I hope we can get together at the club. And John, thanks for those wonderful orgasms I had last night." Marcus looks at her surprised. I think he'll be asking her about her experiences with me last night.

We thank them both and we hug and they head out.

I see Maria all cleaned up, dressed and walking into the kitchen. Joe thanks us and leaves. Carl walks out of the kitchen and over to Vanessa. He kisses her and thanks her for the great fuck. He says thank you to me also and make a comment about how great Adriana was. He tells me he really enjoyed the party and to be sure to invite him again, especially if Sue or Adriana are going to be there. He then leaves.

Joan and Sue come out of the kitchen smiling with arms around each other. Joan comes over to Vanessa and kisses her. Vanessa returns the kiss and turns it into a French kiss. Joan says "Whooo. That was nice."

Vanessa says "We love you Joan."

Joan then kisses me and I turn it into a French kiss too. "We love you, Joan."

Joan says "Thanks you guys. I really like Sue. I think the four of us will get along just fine." That surprises us and Joan laughs at us and leaves.

That leaves Maria who is just coming out of the kitchen. She walks over to Vanessa and thanks her for inviting her to the party and kisses her. She then walks over to me, throws her arms around me and kisses me hard. I grab her arms and pin them behind her back. She looks up at me kind of confused. I say "Maria, what did I tell you about addressing me as Master when we are not doing a BDSM scene?"

Maria is a little scared now but says "You said to call you John when we weren't in a BDSM scene, Sir....I mean John."

I say "That's right. And you did just the opposite this morning and Marcus overheard. I had to explain to him why you called me Master. I'm not happy. You are going to get a good spanking from me and Vanessa before we do anything during our next BDSM session. We're going to schedule that for the 10th at 8 pm. Make sure you are here and prepare your ass for some pain."

Maria says "Yes, John, I'm sorry John. I just didn't think."

I say "That is why you are going to get punished and punished hard. Think next time." I kiss her hard and drop her hands. I then smack her hard on her ass and say "Now go home and think about what you did. You know this is probably going to be all over town before long."

She lowers her head and says "I'm sorry, John, I really am," and walks out the door.

Sue is looking at me strangely. I grab her hand and walk to the couch. I tell her the entire story about Maria and add the info about Joan's little quirks and she says "Wow! I wish I were going to be here for that. I'm a little wet just thinking about what you were telling her about a hard spanking."

I say "Oh, no." Vanessa shakes her head and does a face palm.

I motion Vanessa over and say "Okay, Sue. Since you are thinking about moving in with us, I think you need to learn all about us, and us about you. I know you know quite a bit about me since you read my Facebook profile and you know all about our sex lives. You can also read Vanessa's to learn about her early life. Here's where we are right now. You know we have an open marriage of course. Now Vanessa doesn't mind sharing me but, like you saw with Joan, she will not sit back and be quiet if someone gets a little too possessive of me. I'm basically the same way with her. I enjoy watching her have fun; I love watching her cum but I will not stand for anyone threatening our marriage. Even though it's an open marriage, it's the most important thing for both of us." Vanessa starts to cry now. "If you want to move out here, we'd love to have you but not as a second wife. As a good friend and a lover to both of us; a friend with benefits like Joan."

Sue says "I understand that, John, I really do. I wouldn't want to get into any polygamous type of marriage anyway. I'm assuming if I move out here I'll be on my own with the exception of living here and occasionally sleeping with either or both of you and maybe attending an orgy once in a while."

"That's correct, Sue. And you can do whatever you want to do. Also, in the interest of full disclosure if I didn't make it clear earlier, we have also joined a swinger's club and have attended one party. That's where we met Marcus and Adriana. Joan was with us for that party too."

"Now about living here, we'd also suggest that you live on your own money although you can share everything here with us. We'd like you to pay for 1/3 of the food bill. Everything else will be taken care of. We're not expecting you to pay rent as long as you help us keep the apartment clean. If you want to find a job, that's fine with us. If you want to live on your lotto money, that's fine. Whatever you want."

"That's wonderful guys."

"Oh, and I hope you are not freaked out by the BDSM thing with Maria."

"Oh, I'm not John. I'm very tired of vanilla sex. I don't think I'm real a full submissive or dominant. Some of it interests me like a mild spanking or getting fucked while I'm tied up. I'd like to try that. Also, I'd like to learn about anal sex. I've loved the thumb in the butt. That's awesome. I can't imagine what a penis in the butt would feel like."

Vanessa says "It's pretty awesome too as long as your butt is trained to accept it. John will take care of that for you."

"Okay, Sue. We can discuss that if and when you do move out here. Vanessa and I are pretty healthy for seniors. I've got high cholesterol and early diabetes and Vanessa has some stomach or digestive issues. Neither of us needs a lot of health care, we just take medications for our conditions and get annual physicals. The good thing about my diabetes is since I don't have it bad yet, the exercise of sex really helps it. I go to the gym a few times a week mainly because of the diabetes but also because of the level of sex we're having.

Also, diabetes has helped me with lasting longer during sex since it has started to effect my nervous system a little and it sometimes takes a while to get me off as you know. And we don't have too many issues with food. Vanessa can't eat cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage and Brussels sprouts. I try my best to stay way from sugar. And of course we both have the minor aches and pains especially in the joints that most seniors have.

I don't have any other sexual issues but I occasionally will take a Cialis, especially for orgies. That's so I can easily get erections throughout the night. With all this sex, I really need to go to the gym for that exercise. This lifestyle we're leading is not one for the lazy man. You need to keep the muscles hard and the blood flowing.

I won't tell you any details about our finances but we are doing pretty well thanks to Social Security and my pensions. We are not rich though. We are still middle class but solidly middle class. Can you give us some more details about yourself?"

"Well, John, let's see. You know about me through Facebook, of course. There's not much else to tell you. I waitress right now for a living, well I did. I just won a million dollars on the Powerball lottery; after taxes I've got about $600,000 left. I don't have any children. I had one marriage which was not a good one. It ended after two years. I do not miss him. The sex was routine and very ordinary and not very satisfying for me at all. Certainly not what I'm getting here. I had maybe a couple of minor orgasms the whole time we were married. He never wanted to go down on me. I've been dating for nearly 8 years without finding anyone that can satisfy me.....well, except you two, of course, and your friends.

I don't really have anything keeping me in Oklahoma. I grew up an only child there but I no longer have any close family there. My father died when I was a teen and my mother just passed away with breast cancer two years ago. I've got a cousin or two in that area but that's no big deal to me. I haven't seen them in years. I'm pretty healthy too although I worry about the breast cancer showing up for me. I don't have any issues yet though. I enjoy exercising too although I usually just do some running during good weather. I might start going to the gym with you John if you and Vanessa don't mind."

Vanessa says "I don't mind but I'm thinking about starting to go to the gym too. All this sex is showing me that I'm out of shape. I need to tone my muscles to keep up with this guy." I smile at her.

I say "What's your education?"

"Well, I've got about a year and a half of nursing school out of the way. I couldn't continue because that's when my marriage fell apart and I was more concerned with how I was going to live. I had to drop out of the second semester of my sophomore year and get a full time job."

"That's great, Sue. I'd love to see you finish your nursing degree. If you're going to be living with two senior citizens, I think it would certainly be wonderful to have a certified nurse living here."

Vanessa says "Yeah, that would be great!"

Sue smiles at Vanessa, "That's a very good idea, John. I've got the money to finish it now. I think I will. Listen, guys, the more I think about this move the more I want to move here with you. I'm pretty sure I'm going to say yes to the move but I'll let you know for sure when I get back to Oklahoma. I've got a few things I need to take care of in Oklahoma before I move including a house to sell. I don't really need to be there though for the house. I'll just turn it over to a real estate agent and let them handle it. I'll have to go back if someone buys it but that's no problem. But I'm certainly leaning heavily toward moving now."

We sit there for a while and then a question pops into my mind.

"Sue, can you tell me what happened with Joan. I was really surprised when you two came out of the kitchen with arms around each other and big smiles on your faces."

"Well, we started talking and kissing too. I told her about the possibility of my moving in with you guys and she was actually thrilled, at least she acted like it." I looked at Vanessa and she at me. We are both surprised. I thought that Joan would be mad at us. Sue says "We made out a little and she said she couldn't wait to make love to me and fool around more during one of your orgies."

"Well, that's good news if she's not putting it on. Also, I want you to know that we both don't like liars or whiners. We expect that you will always tell us the truth and we want you not to hold anything back. If there's something that's bugging you about us, say something."

"I will John, I promise." We kiss and she also leans over and kisses Vanessa.

"Vanessa, is there anything else you want to say or ask?"

"No, John. I just want to confirm that our marriage is the most important thing in our lives. It may sound funny since it's an open marriage. But that's the truth. I don't know what I would do if I lost John. He truly is my soul mate and I love him more than life. I had to wait 71 years for my soul mate and husband. I'm not losing him to anyone. I really think I would kill to keep him." I lean over and French kiss her and tell her that I love her.

We spend the rest of the day talking and planning. We have a threesome that night. I let the girls do each other first. I then fuck Vanessa to her second orgasm. Vanessa then tells me to do Sue. I fuck her to her second orgasm too. Sue asks if she can watch as I butt fuck Vanessa. Vanessa agrees and looks to me. I just sit there stroking my hard, sheathed cock, smiling. Vanessa gets the lube and hands it to me. She then gets on all fours and I start to lube her up. Sue is watching intently. She asks if she could put some lube in Vanessa's ass. Vanessa says to go for it. Sue does and she says it feels weird. I slowly enter Vanessa's ass as Sue watches up close. She just says "Wow! Vanessa, you are awesome."

As I start to fuck Vanessa a little faster, Sue crawls under Vanessa and starts to eat her pussy. When we both reach orgasm together, Sue crawls out and says "That was awesome to watch. I had a ringside seat under there. I want to learn how to do that."

Vanessa laughs and says "John will teach you, Sue. Once he trains you, it won't hurt at all but will feel really good, and the orgasms are off the scale."

I excuse myself and go to the bathroom to clean up and dispose of the condom. When I get back to the bed, the girls are rapped around each other. I spoon Vanessa and we all cuddle in the bed for the rest of the night, just kissing and touching one another.

The next day I ask Vanessa if she's sure about Sue moving in with us. She says she's thrilled and can't wait for it to happen. She says she is really in love with Sue, almost as much as she is with me. She says Sue is so much fun to fool around with. She says she really likes the idea of having a certified nurse living here with us, too.

***************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, January 2nd. I'm a little confused. I love John more than anything or anybody but now I have the same feelings for Sue. I really would invite her into a three way marriage with John if it were legal. She's just wonderful and I really hope that she moves out here with us. It would be so much fun. She's really leaning toward moving and I'm keeping my fingers crossed."

***************************************

Ch. 6 - Sue's Visit.

January 2nd - Sue's visit and a rotation orgy.

It's Sue's last day here until sometime later. I talk with Vanessa about doing the three women on one man thing with Sue in place of Maria. She agrees and thinks it would be a very good sendoff for Sue. I tell Vanessa I'm going to Joan's and ask her if she's available for it.

Joan opens the door and says "Hi, John."

I grab her and French kiss her long and hard. She says "Wow, what was that for?"

I say "Joan, we love you and I'd like to invite you to a foursome tonight. It's Sue's last night and we want to make it memorable. We want to redo the three women on one man orgy we had a while back but with Sue subbing for Maria. And of course, no food this time. Are you in?"

Joan says "Of course, I'm in. I'm getting horny just thinking about it." I grab her, slip my hand under her skirt and under the panty leg elastic to feel her pussy. She coos "Oh God, John!" She's wet as hell already.

I pull my hand out and stick my fingers in my mouth. "Yum, girl, you taste great. Can't wait to have the pussy sitting on my face tonight."

"I'll be there. What time?"

"Nine o'clock again. Come hot and horny, lover."

"Oh, I will, lover, I will. I'm there already."

"See you tonight!"

"Bye hon!"

I go back home and tell Sue and Vanessa that Joan is good to go.

At 9pm, we are all sitting around with very little on. Vanessa has explained to Sue how the rotation is going to work. The doorbell rings and Vanessa tells Sue to answer it. Sue opens the door and Joan jumps her and starts to kiss her and fondle her. They eventually break and Joan walks in and drops her coat. She's naked underneath, of course. We've got the gym mats out again with sheets over them ready to go. We offer Joan a drink. She takes it and drinks it right down. She says "Let's go!! I'm horny!"

Vanessa already has the 3 minute egg timer out. She puts it on the coffee table. Vanessa says "John, remove your underwear and lay down on the mats. The guest gets the first ride on his face. Sue, strip and take a seat on John's face. Joan, start to work on that cock, it's half hard already. We'll start the rotation when it's fully hard.

Sue starts to move back and forth on my face and Joan has me very hard in a couple of minutes. She says "Vanessa, condom or no condom?"

Vanessa says "No condom."

Joan claps and says "Yes!"

Vanessa says "Joan, sit on it."

Joan impales herself and immediately starts to bounce up and down on it. Sue is moaning now as my tongue slips in and out of her vagina. Vanessa turns the egg timer over and says "The rotation starts now. I'm timing."

Sue is riding me pretty good and moaning loudly before the timer runs out. Joan is grunting and is saying "Oh, God, that's wonderful," over and over again. When three minutes are up Vanessa says "Switch."

Sue gets up and Vanessa takes her place. Sue tells Joan "Joan, time to switch. Come on, get off." Joan reluctantly gets off and moves to the couch and flips the timer over. I'm enjoying the taste of Vanessa's pussy; I think it's one of my favorite flavors. Sue is moaning again before long and Vanessa is too. It seems like no time has passed when Joan says "Switch." I'm enjoying this big time just like before. I'm not close to cumming; every time one of them gets off my cock, I back off a bit. It's not real hard to keep from cumming.

Vanessa is now fucking me and Joan is fucking my face hard. Damn, she's not taking it easy on my face. Joan's pussy taste great too. All three of these ladies have very tasty cunts. Sue says "Time" and Vanessa gets up, Joan lowers herself on my cock while Sue sits down on my face again. Sue says "This is really fun. I could do this all night long." Vanessa laughs. Joan is too busy fucking me to notice what Sue said.

Sue is getting close. I can hear her groaning deep in her throat. Joan has been moaning loudly when she's both on my face and on my cock. I think she's enjoying herself. Before long, Vanessa says "Switch" and Sue says "Damn, I got very close." Sue hurries to sit on my cock and Vanessa is on my face in no time. Sue is groaning loudly and fucking up and down on my cock very quickly now. Before the timer runs out again, Sue starts to cum. Joan claps.

They keep rotating. Vanessa cums on her turn on my cock. I know Joan is getting close too. She's really breathing hard and still being rough on my face. Joan then finishes during the next switch on my cock. Sue cums a second time on my face a short time later. My face is covered in pussy juice. Vanessa cums again on my cock. Joan cums again on my face which is her third time overall. Sue cums the last time on my cock.

After they all three have cum three times, they get up and Sue says "Are we finished for a while. You know John hasn't cum yet. What should we do, Vanessa?"

Vanessa says "We need to make him cum. I'm hungry for his cum. Sue, you suck the head, I'll jack him off and Joan, you play with his balls. You know how he likes them to be scratched lightly, right?"

Joan says "I know, Vanessa." They all work on me to get my cum.

Vanessa says "We all share the cum. Nobody gets it all." It takes me another two minutes before I start to cum. Sue takes it in her mouth. She then spits it out on her hand and keeps some for herself. The other two girls take their shares. Once they've all swallowed, they all French kiss me, except Vanessa.

Vanessa says "John, open your mouth." I do and she dribbles a little cum into my mouth. She then French kiss me. We both swallow after the kiss.

Sue just looks at me and shakes her head. "Amazing!"

Vanessa laughs and says "Sue, you clean up his cock." Sue gladly complies.

We all sit down for a while, Vanessa on my lap on the couch, Sue and Joan on either side. The ladies soon go to the kitchen and come back with some food and some alcoholic drinks. We eat, drink and talk for a while. Joan looks at Sue. She says "Sue, I hope you move out here. I love the taste of your pussy." Sue smiles.