An Ordinary Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned, "Take my cock." She quickly obeyed, and was rewarded with warm, thick semen shooting down her throat. She gagged, but Kyle held Erin's head against his member until it was drained. He felt her struggling, gagging on his semen and trying to swallow it all.

He let his fading member slide out of her mouth. To his amazement, her eyes were closed, and as she licked her lips she squeezed her tits, pinching one of the hard red nipples. "You are my cum-slut," he breathed.

She grinned, reddening from the comment, suddenly feeling naked before him.

"Go to bed," he ordered. There was no thought of hesitation this time as she went directly to the stair case, his eyes on her ass as she ascended the stair case. He had a few things to take care of before he would be ready to fuck his slut again, but he was in no hurry. He knew she was his now.

12