An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ʺIt's SO good. YOU'RE so good. Fucking great, in fact, ʺ he groaned emphatically. Just the second ass he'd ever had the pleasure of penetrating. And, even if Samantha hadn't said the words, her body was telling him how much this was arousing her...the shaft of his cock was being coated with the hot, slick juices leaking from her pussy. All the better—it would keep the KY from drying out.

That's when Samantha said, ʺIt's okay Todd; I can take more. I WANT MORE. Give it to me! ʺ All the while she made little whimpering noises, interspersed with, "Oh that feels so fucking gooooood!" and "easy, easy, oh gaaaawwwwdddd!"

And other such approvals. Anal sex didn't feel at all gross like she had heard it would. She was actually enjoying how nasty and forbidden it felt.

They both moved to close the distance between, and with the impact of their bodies came the knowledge that he possessed her ass completely. In the instant of shared triumph, both sounded like animals in heat.

Samantha felt like a woman possessed; of course, in a way, she was. ʺYou like my ass, Todd? I want you to fuck it. Fuck it hard! Fuck me deep! Cum in my ass—fill me with your jism! ʺ Samantha continued to move, experimenting with angles and depths. Her ardent research soon was rewarded. ʺOooohhhhh! Wow, your pubes are rubbing my clit.ʺ Then, as Todd put her feedback to good use, Samantha found herself transported to an even greater height of pleasure. ʺAhhhhhhhh! Yesssss! That's it! ʺ

ʺYes, darling that's the advantage of this position—that, and me being able to feel your breasts and nipples against my chest...when I move like...THIS,ʺ he said hoarsely, as he rotated his pelvis a bit further over her clit.

ʺWhen I'll fuck you some other time in the ass doggie style, with my balls banging against your cunt, or with you on top of me, you can use your fingers to play with your clitoris. Or, better, we'll get you a vibrator.ʺ

Not that Samantha was giving his words her full attention...her mind was somewhere else...somewhere lower. Todd, too, soon was lost in the pleasure and excitement of the moment. They plastered one another with wild, wet kisses, as the sound of Todd's balls slapping against her ass cheeks marked their rhythm like a metronome.

Soon their kissing gave way to desperate breathing, as the pace of their frenzied fucking increased. As if playing 'good cop/bad cop,' Todd alternately ravaged and soothed her breasts and nipples, employing his hands, his fingers, his lips, his teeth, and his tongue. All the while, he continued to piston through her tight sphincter. With every thrust, he ground his pelvis over her clit. This wasn't making love in a normal way. It was simply an incredibly hot ass fuck. All he felt was how her hot, tight backdoor caressed the length of his schlong.

ʺThere's nothing like fucking a virgin, hot tight ass for the very first time, ʺ Todd thought pointedly. He couldn't believe how much she enjoyed her first anal penetration. She was far more excited he had ever hoped, and she had abandoned all restraint. She established a perfectly matching rhythm with her hips to his long and deep thrusts, from the broad head to the broad base of his cock. He was impressed that with her ass impaled she was as vocal as ever.

She said between clenched teeth: ʺYou stud! Fuck my ass; fuck me harder and faster. I can take it. Give it too me! Give me more...fill me! This is AMAZING! ʺ

He hoped she was with him on the way to an orgasm, because he knew he couldn't last much longer and he didn't want to hold himself back or concentrate on using his PC muscle. He wanted to let go, without restraint. For that matter, he wasn't sure he even had the will power to do anything but let himself cum—her ass was driving him crazy!

So, he just kept on fucking her ass, hard and as fast as he was comfortable with. It was not long before he needed to announce his impending climax.

ʺHoney I can't hold it any longer, your ass is just too amazing. I'm cuuummmiiing! It's a big load baby! Arrrgghhhhh ughhhhhh! ʺ He yelled out uncontrollably. Her ass muscles unclenched and gallons of hot cum flooded her bowels. He was in another blissful world. He did everything to keep his full weight off of her. It wasn't easy.

"Cum in my ass! Let me feel you explode!" Samantha cried out and her entire body tightened. With closed eyes and strained face she felt his eruption like a flame thrower setting her body on fire. She was milliseconds away from her own orgasm, just needed an extra kick.

She reached with her hand between their bodies and masturbated her big, throbbing clit like a cock between her thumb and forefinger.

Immediately thrilled with ecstasy she blurted out her own orgasm.

ʺI'm cuuummmiiing too, lover, with your magnificent cock in my ass, unbelievably. Todd feel me.ʺ She wailed in orgasmic bliss like a banshee, hollering how wonderful everything felt as she let loose without restraint. She lost control and bucked wildly against his strong body as her orgasm took hold of her. She had the feeling that her twitching, convulsing, jerking asshole had a life of itself while she clamped his back with her strong legs trying to get him even deeper. Fortunately she didn't break it. In the end it felt like her whole anal system was clenching around his jerking cock.

ʺYes, Yes, ooohhh Yes!!!ʺ She shrieked again and again, writhing violently with her body under him before her legs simply quit the embrace and collapsed straight down onto the blanket. He took that as a clue to roll with her in a lateral position; in doing so he fortunately managed to keep his not yet softening penis lodged in her ass.

However, that wasn't meant for the eternity. After some time, between lots of kisses, caresses and soft spoken love words between them his limp dick eventually slipped out of her ass in spite of itself, causing a moan from both of them. Amazingly her ass felt sadly empty now. Her anus twitched excitingly before it slowly closed over in pulses.

She looked at him with radiant eyes. ʺMy lover, you can do that with me as often as you want and be sure I want it over and over again. I have never dreamed of such a wonderful experience! Is every woman like me sooo satisfied after having her ass fucked for the very first time? ʺ

ʺSorry sweetheart, that's impossible to answer, I just don't know. There is only you and Andromeda, yes, that's her name, I did it with. She was named after a Greek Goddess who married Perseus and had a bunch of children with him. Andromeda told me that every woman is different. A part of the women's population would never do it, period, for reasons whatsoever. Another part would try it but wouldn't be comfortable with it and therefore no fun can be expected. Those are the women trying to keep their partners happy with it. The last part would like it very much. She said a passionate, sensuous, uninhibited, curious woman like you with a sprawling libido would normally enjoy it very much.ʺ

ʺWow, you know a lot of things, Todd.ʺ

ʺSorry darling, blame Andromeda, my mother, my father and my best friend Charly for it. You know anal sex is as old as the mankind. One knows the human being often used backdoor sex in history as some kind of contraception. And in some cultures anal sex was somehow an every day occurrence. Backdoor sex isn't called the 'Greek Delight' without reasons. One found even cave drawings about this kind of sex.ʺ

They talked and had fun together for some time longer and then went into the bathroom to have a jolly shower. Especially Samantha was exhausted from her first anal sex and Todd had to admit too that he was sleepy so they refrained from any further carnal activity.

Back from the bathroom they were thirsty and as a night aperitif they drank a large glass of Prosecco before going to bed. You can't imagine the deep feeling Samantha overcame when she closed her moist eyes in the arms of Todd.

The next morning he awoke to a familiar feeling in his groins. Samantha had his morning wood in her mouth with obvious enthusiasm.

ʺMorning, honey, I thought I should make good use of your hard cock. I hope you like it.ʺ

ʺOf course, baby, go ahead, nothing better than a nice blowjob in the morning.ʺ

She learned a lot during the last weeks to pleasure him orally and because he didn't hold back anything he was ready in reasonable time. He notified it.

ʺHoney, what a great start into the morning, I'm cumming.ʺ

Strangely she didn't let him cum in her mouth and she didn't use tissues either, nor did she let his cum go waste in the air. She just moved and took his cock in one swift motion in her ass. He was flabbergasted how smoothly she impaled herself now on his thick flagpole. Then it needed just a few ecstatic movements with her lively bottom and he filled her bowels with his morning due. His roaring confirmed how much he enjoyed this unexpected event and he was much to absorbed in his own release that he failed to hear her whimper through her own orgasm. He just felt her collapse onto his chest.

ʺYou dirty witch that was fantastic, ʺ he mentioned after some time. It was something even Andromeda never did. After he told his first love later she just laughed and said, ʺI never thought about it because I always wanted to taste your sperm and swallow it. Believe me, buster, next time you will get a surprise from me too.ʺ

Samantha was extremely satisfied she did something what surprised him most.

She even surprised him more after his cock started to fade in her bowels. She quickly moved and after his half-hard cock regrettably dropped out of her ass she took him in her mouth without any hesitation. He was used it from Andromeda but he never thought Samantha would do it at her young age.

He cried unbelievingly. ʺSweetheart my cock was in your ass! ʺ

ʺSo what Sweetie, do you think that bothers me, ʺ she just said naughtily and continued to clean his cock until it was shining like a bacon rind.

She laughed emphatically and told him, ʺDon't be concerned. I cleaned my bowels while you slept. I wanted you to have in my ass again. I just couldn't resist. There was nothing bad on your cock. I wondered why all the female porn stars do it often as a standard rule. I believe now that they also cleaned their bowels thoroughly. Your cock had a musky taste on it but nothing like a fecal smell. I liked it.ʺ

They kissed a little longer and then he was determined to return the favor eating her out for half an hour to her full satisfaction. Deliberately she didn't tell him that he gave her a small orgasm while he bathed her rectum with another sperm enema. Afterwards they needed another nap.

It was way after noon when they showered and had a belated breakfast. Later they weren't in the need to have sex again. They just talked, had fun and were extremely familiar with each other.

Late afternoon he drove her home. It was Saturday and her parents weren't there. They were running some errands so they could extend their good-bye kisses as long as they wanted. Eventually he drove home.

His parents and Andromeda were curiously waiting to tell them everything what happened at the prom and afterwards. Of course, the intimate details he only told Andromeda.

Todd didn't know it back then that his recent and current praising information about Samantha created some desire in Andromeda she thought was long forgotten. She wasn't jealous, quite the contrary.

The bisexual vein she knew she had in her was becoming stronger and stronger. Back in high school she had many encounters with other girls. She liked to eat pussies and be eaten and she liked to fuck pussies and female asses with dildos or a strap-ons and she liked being fucked by females. That was some of the reasons she liked to fuck male bottoms with a strap-on as well.

She tried to suppress those feelings for three more weeks and then was completely lost when graduation arrived and she saw Samantha for the very first time. She was immediately smitten with this beautiful young woman. When she was called to the stage to get her degree Andromeda did everything to resist the urge to run and kiss her. She had asked Todd and his family to take a backseat because she didn't want having Todd to declare to his family and friends on this special day who she was.

Besides his father's brother Michael and step-aunt Monica, who knew everything, his mother's sister Maria, his step-uncle Fred and Todd's only two cousins, Bill and Frank, attended the graduation ceremony. They insisted to come despite the fact they lived four states away. Todd was on good terms with them. However he saw them not very often. Unfortunately the brother's parents were already dead and the sister's parents lived in an old folks' home they weren't able to leave. Their father was more than eighty years old, ten years the senior of his wife. Apart from the family, of course, Charly with Diana as his company were present too. Diana took the opportunity to surprise Todd with a very deep kiss on his lips. She simply told the astonished looking people around, with a disarming smile, that this was HER graduation gift for him. She would have liked to repeat her kisses but that was impossible. She was unluckily in love with him, but that was just her fate. She knew he was already captured by two very special women and she didn't want to interfere. Maybe she would have thought otherwise had she known everything about the agreement between the three of them.

To be in the background gave Andromeda the opportunity to look at Samantha with lingering eyes. This lovely girl and Todd weren't the number one graduates in their classes but they were easily one of the best.

Of course, she did kiss Todd secretly too after he extracted himself from the large group of excited students. They were all gathered in their robes at the large lawn behind the school. Samantha was much to busy with her chattering girlfriends to look after Todd. Furthermore it was the day for the families to celebrate with the graduates. Todd's whole entourage was very proud of him. His mother even gave her adult son a kiss on the lips and his father hugged him and put an envelope with a check in the side pocket of his robe. His uncle Michael, his aunt Maria and Charly followed his father's example.

Before they drove to the restaurant where the graduation dinner was waiting, Andromeda was introduced to the uninformed part of his family as an important coworker in Tom's company. It was easily accepted, however Todd saw his fifteen and seventeen year old cousins looking at Andromeda with suspicious and even more awesome eyes. ʹYoung, horny guysʹ, Todd thought smilingly. If only they had known!

After dinner Michael and Monica drove back to the farm because their livestock gave them no other chance and Fred and Maria and their sons took a cab to the hotel where they had rented two rooms over the weekend. They had decided to stay for two more days and had already made plans for some entertainment together. They were a little tired because they had arrived early this morning at the airport after a two hours flight.

Charly and Diana remained a little longer, but after they left it was time for all to go home. Tom, Jennifer, Todd and Andromeda shared another warm goodnight hug and then went to their own rooms. It was after midnight but not too late for some fun. Andromeda and Todd were young enough, fit enough and especially horny enough to make love again. It was time for his second graduation today.

ʺTodd, as your teacher you will get your sex diploma from me today. Take me around the world in two hours.ʺ

Todd knew what that mattered. Hard sex work. The first stage of the journey from America to Asia was a first class deep throat blow job like Jeanna Fine did with Sean Michaels' monster in this famous movie 'Secret Diary 2'. Straight in her throat, back to the broad glans, slobbering her wanton tongue around it and deep in her throat again. His cock was quickly coated with a lot of her splendid saliva. She repeated this action straightaway to make him cum as soon as possible. She also enjoyed herself, moaning around his cock continuously.

ʺFuck, what a fabulous blowjob, I'm cuummiing.ʺ that was something Samantha wasn't able to do so far. His balls almost exploded pumping gallons of sperm in her oral cavity. To no avail he tried to hold his ejaculation short; she showed no mercy at all.

This time she let him cum straight in her gullet and milked his firing cannon with her roaring throat muscles. No swallowing allowed. She just cleaned his cock from the residues of his sperm. Then she said mischievously, ʺOne ejaculation confirmed and two more to go.ʺ Todd groaned because three such powerful orgasms in two hours were not an easy task.

After she had his cock sucked hard again, the next stage from Asia to Europe was a long, hard fuck in the missionary position. Andromeda was a livid tornado under him with her legs over his shoulders, which made his thrusts even more deep and hard. She cried twice in ecstasy until he was able to cum again. He accurately pollinated her beautiful flower garden yelling something inarticulately. Again her contracting cunt muscles drained his balls to the utmost. He roared like a wounded dear. Normally he would have preferred to cry uncle but today that was not possible. He was on a mission to gain his sex graduation.

It took some time before they were able to move again; to perform the final task, making him hard again for the third round. Andromeda found she needed a little support for this. She rimmed his asshole (yes, he liked it very much) for ten minutes with her fingers and tongue and then drove the blue vibrator deep in it with the result he became rock hard again. The last stage was from Europe back home.

The whole time he fucked her ass the mechanical device was vibrating in his bottom, making him trembling with excitement. Andromeda had the great pleasure to see him writhing in agony while she enjoyed the assfucking immensely. A number of small explosions pulsed through her body until the vibrator in Todd's ass obviously did his job, triggering his third ejaculation. As Todd's spurting cock swelled in her ass to enormous dimensions she felt a final monster climax approaching her.

While he filled her bowels with only a decent amount of sperm left....his cock spasmed heavenly nonetheless....he could sense she was on the verge of a big final pinnacle. He slammed a second big vibrator in her pussy and masturbated her thumping clit between his thumb and forefinger furiously. Her body bucked like a wild bronco while her pussy juices hosed Todd's big balls in orgasmic bliss. Their noises were like the howling of a pack of wolves.

Afterwards they were barely able to go to the bathroom because of their weak jelly legs. Any further action besides drinking something was postponed to the next day. Therefore Andromeda had to give him his diploma tomorrow. It was a document she created with her computer and the printer. It mentioned, 'Sex Education Grade A+++'. Arm in arm they just dropped on the pillows and fell instantly asleep. It didn't matter to them what a mess they had produced on the bedsheets.

A week after his second graduation high school was history for Samantha and Todd and summer break, three months long, had started. Andromeda just struggled with her desires more and more.

It was the next Wednesday when she called Samantha.

She heard, ʺHello, who is calling.ʺ

ʺMy name is Andromeda Faltinger; may I speak to Samantha Baker? ʺ

ʺOn the line, ʺ the answer came a bit reluctantly.

ʺSorry, Samantha, It's not my endeavor to upset you. You know me by name. I would like to ask you a favor concerning Todd.ʺ

ʺWhat can I do for you? ʺ her counterpart asked, now a little bit more interested.

ʺI would like to ask you to meet me in person. There is something we need to discuss about Todd and you and me. I really want to see you.ʺ