An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda turned around two times and Todd proclaimed enthusiastically, "Magnificent! Absolutely fucking fantastic! Linda, you're a true bombshell."

Linda bowed to his compliment and dashed into his arms, jumping on the sofa. They kissed again and Linda undressed him with her swift fingers. Of course, there was not much she had to remove from his body; just his polo shirt, pants and loafers. When he was naked, it was the moment she saw his long, fat cock uncovered for the first time. She gasped and her eyes got big as saucers.

Almost prayerfully, she took his cock in her hand barely able to reach around his full girth.

She whispered admiringly, "My Gosh! Todd, I felt you up on the dance floor. I estimated how big you are, but it's not only that. Your penis looks sooo fucking beautiful. Simply gorgeous! May I taste you?"

"Be my guest, Sweetheart."

When she lowered her head to his cock she suddenly stopped because a gush of pre-cum left his pisshole. It looked exciting how it drenched his fat glans. When she took his smooth yet hard glans in her mouth to taste his juices, Todd gave her the quick information he was known to leak a copious amount of pre-cum. He detected the way they were positioned on the couch he could reach with one hand between her spread thighs.

He savored her mouth around his cock but he wanted her to have fun, too. He used the other hand to fondle Linda's breasts, cupping and squeezing them. He weighed the beautiful, heavy, orbs. His fingers tweaked the long and hard nipples. What a pleasure to receive an eager blowjob with one hand on her breasts and the other one on her pussy.

His experienced fingers moved carefully between the swollen folds of Linda's cunt until they found her sweet nub, and then, exquisitely gently, he flicked a finger at both sides without really touching her pleasure button. It just wasn't the time for it. Her clit wasn't exposed enough to give it a serious lashing with his finger.

Linda gasped. She stiffened as her lover's fingers did something to her. She had not felt this delicacy before.

Parting her thighs a little wider, she pushed into that delectable hand knowing she was a little bit distracted to give Todd her full blowjob attention but she did her best.

Todd carefully, gently, worked his lover's pussy with his fingers up and down. She was unbelievably wet. His hand was already soaked with the sweet, sticky juice which was dribbling out of her sweet hole. His big thumb went down and Linda gasped again as she felt his thickest digit suddenly sink as far as possible into her cunt.

Groaning, she released Todd's cock involuntarily and leaned into that sweet hand.

Todd pushed her slightly to give him access to her sweet stiff nipples. Lipping them, he lapped at them like a kitten, then sucked them in between experienced lips as he began to suckle on them. Linda squirmed. She had had her tits sucked before but never like this. It was as if that sucking mouth was connected to her womb. Deep inside, she felt her womb squeeze and contract at the rhythmic sucking on her nipple. Who would have thought Todd was so talented?

Todd closed his eyes, his mouth full of Linda's full tits, his hand buried in her cunt. It was not really his intention to finger-fuck her. He mainly searched her snatch until he felt the spongy tissue of her G-spot. Rhythmically, he began pushing against it in sync with his work on her nipples. Linda was now too far away to continue with her blowjob.

Todd felt her breathing quicken until he realized she was panting against him. On his wrist, he felt her thighs tighten and knew she was close. He increased his rhythmic working against her G-spot and nipples then was suddenly rewarded as Linda's voice rent the quiet of the room in a loud, throaty, moan.

Todd groaned against the warm, rubbery flesh of her breast as he felt Linda cumming. Contractions squeezed his hand and his fingers were almost dislodged as her sweet hips jerked and bucked against his clever hand.

Todd kept that beautiful nipple between his teeth. His hand gently worked that sweet spasming cunt as the contractions began to lessen. In his arms, Linda, panting, lay heavily against him, eyes closed, chest heaving.

The school secretary was in bliss. She had learned a long time ago to bring herself to a very satisfying climax but despite the fact that she loved fucking and everything else about sex, she had never had a guy bring her off just with his hand before.

Wetting his hand with her pussy juices quickly established the desire to taste her. His cock throbbed with need but he ignored it. It was Linda's time to get immense pleasure. His time would come later.

Before she could react, he held her legs in his arms while swirling his tongue over her inner thighs. He eventually kissed his way closer to her slit, teasing her by kissing around her very wet, open lips. Every bit of her cum he could find he sucked in his mouth. He blew air over her pussy, which caused her to shiver. He once again kissed her open slit catching more of the slimy substance. He wanted to spread her lips further, so he could get a good look at the depths of her sexuality. He placed his tongue right at the base of her lips, and ever so slowly licked the whole way up her pink slit, causing her lips to reluctantly spread open wider. As he reached the apex of her with his tongue, he gently flicked upwards knowing this would tease her clit. As he did this, Linda moaned, which sent shockwaves through his rock hard cock. He opened up her lips using his thumbs and drank in the sight of her beautiful sex.

This was one of the most intimate things a guy could do with a girl eating her pussy and it did help she was ridiculously sexy. As he looked in the dark pinkness of her depths, he had an urge to lap it all up. Instead, he run his tongue around her inner folds, making sure to avoid her clit again which probably made her crazy with anticipation the way she groaned. He could see her vagina getting wet again, so he inserted his thumb again just a little bit. She was very wet inside all right. He took his thumb out and replaced it with his long tongue. He swirled it around in her pussy to get some of her delicious juices.

He loved the smell of her sweet cunt. It was like a natural pheromone. Linda was now the eighth woman he made love to and he had no longer any doubt every woman smelled and tasted a little bit different. Each, however, smelled and tasted wonderful. Think about it! Normally you don't like just one kind of fruit. You probably like ten or more different kinds of fruits and it's not impossible for you to discover new ones. The same goes with pussies.

He moved his tongue in and out of her slippery cunt, over and over again. Her snatch was as tight as she had told him, her muscles contracted vigorously around his tongue. Her juices were spreading around his tongue and her entire vulva. Linda reacted stronger and stronger to his oral ministrations, moaning loudly and writhing around a bit.

After a few minutes, Linda lifted her butt off the bed and pressed her pussy harder in his face. He decided he had teased her enough. Her clit was quite prominent now as it protruded from the hood. He expected her clit would be very sensitive now, so he looked forward to her reaction when it was touched for the first time, really. Her hips were still lifted off the bed, so he positioned his hands under her tight butt to support her weight.

He located her clit with his eyes and gently flicked it with the tip of his tongue. He immediately detected Linda was a clit woman who didn't need many more preliminaries around her vulva. She whimpered and her ass lifted even higher. He flicked it again and she whimpered again. He shifted his tongue down to her perineum and lapped up some of her moistness. Then he licked back to her clit. He circled his tongue around her sweet nubbin, flicking it up every now and then. Linda's whimpers sounded now more like pleadings to make her cum. Todd slowed down a bit and made every lick linger excruciatingly. This caused her to buck her ass forward in his hands. The warmth between her legs was overwhelming. He let go of her ass and it rested back down on the bed. He took one of her legs and placed it over his shoulder.

The sight of her body from between her legs was marvelous. While kissing her lips, he looked upwards through the trimmed patch of curly pubic hair and watched her breasts rise up and down with her heavy breaths. He placed both his hands on each of her breasts and squeezed while he began to hold her clit in his mouth and suck gently. This caused Linda to arch her back. He began to suck her clit more zealously and often swirled his tongue around it passionately. This was becoming too much for Linda and she now sat straight up, supported by her arms. He took his hands off her breasts, placing one on her stomach and the other he used to spread her slit as far apart as it would go. He sensed Linda was close to cumming again. She placed one hand on the back of his head pushing his face between her legs. She had built up a rhythm, writhing her hips forward with each lash of his tongue. His licks came to a fervent peak, which caused Linda to moan deeply.

With his hand on her stomach, he could feel her shudder and knew she was coming to a climax. He held her clit in his mouth while her legs stretched out and she lightly pulled his hair. Her stomach muscles clenched and she lifted her ass off the bed. He didn't let go of her clit throughout her orgasmic spasms. She wasn't screaming but deep guttural moans came out of her mouth as her climax prolonged under his ministrations.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, he wedged his tongue into her tight cunt, which was extremely slick. Her labia had turned from a pink to a dark red. He just let his tongue in her vagina, gently rotating it. His nose nestled against the soft patch of pubic hair. It took her a couple of minutes just to come down from her blissful heights. She was purring as her hands played with his hair. She laid back down and he took his tongue out of her warm, wet pussy, lapping up as much of her arousal as he could.

He sat up and she beckoned him to kiss her. He slipped over her legs, his cock still hard as a rock rubbed over her pussy and that nearly caused him to explode. He kissed her tenderly, while playing with the soft curls above her slit. Linda seemed extremely grateful for what just happened and he realized he was probably the first man to make this goddess cum so hard. It was an awesome feeling but it didn't take care of the fact he had now an almost painful hardness. He needed relief and he had a feeling where he was going to get it.

"How was it?" Todd asked. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked quite happy.

"Mmmm," Linda just groaned and breathed deeply smiling. "That was perfect. I've never been eaten like that before. Now come here. I need more of you please." She looked squarely at his pulsing, rigid pole. "Looks like we should do something to get this monster down."

His cock was actually twitching with anticipation. He pulled himself in a semi-reclined position, while Linda got onto one forearm beside his right hip. Her head was only inches away from his groin as she rubbed his thighs with her free hand. Linda decided to tease him a little to make him crazy for release.

She was staring up at him, grinning, as her hand got ridiculously close to his throbbing scrotum. She stopped there, however, and her body arched up and she licked his nipples. Her wonderful smelling hair brushed over his chest. He pushed the waterfall of hair aside so he could watch her tongue travel over his sensitive nipples. She made an act of it to move her mouth very slowly down over his six-pack. He couldn't believe she was teasing him despite the fact she must know how desperate he was.

Finally, Linda wrapped one hand around his thick shaft while the other one played with his tight ball sac. She was gazing into his eyes with her tongue lasciviously stuck out. Todd kept his eyes on hers as she drew her appendage closer to the unsheathed head of his cock ever so slowly. It was almost killing him and he growled in frustration. She just snickered. She drew her tongue back in her mouth and grinned devilishly as her mouth was only half an inch away from his glans to lick it. Instead, she whisked her hair around the bloated knob, which made him shiver. It was almost like he could feel each individual strand of hair as it heightened his senses.

"Please...!" he pleaded, which made Linda lick her luscious lips but she genuinely looked sympathetic.

She tossed her hair back and grasped his cock once more. Holding the shaft, she gently slid her hot tongue up the entire underside of his throbbing member. When she reached the head and he felt the warmth of her tongue slowly lick over his piss and sperm hole he feared he would cum right then and there, but he would have never forgiven himself if he did. It wasn't easy how she knelt beside him, her eminent breasts swinging and jiggling, the nipples engorged and stiff, while her mouth started sucking his cock. Her fine ass was up in the air but he couldn't see the crack at this angle. Todd brought his mind in order and the urge to cum vanished. He was determined to enjoy it and not to give this teasing school secretary the satisfaction of coaxing a premature ejaculation out of him.

When she took his cock deeper in her mouth, licking around the ridge of his glans he was back in control again to savor her blowjob. Her increasing efforts caused a lot of pre-cum to spill in her mouth. Despite that he had warned her she moaned, surprised, about the amount of pre-cum that filled her mouth. This reaction was not new to him but he saw no reason to make a comment again. She was just too good a cocksucker. From the move of her Adam's apple, she swallowed his pre-fluid eagerly.

When she quickened her tongue rotation around his glans, she started to slide her lips down over his cock as far as she could. Todd had no clue whether she was able to deep-throat a smaller dick but that didn't matter to him that moment because it was nobody else than the highly desired school secretary that blew him. It felt so good deep in her mouth he had the sudden desire to stay there permanently. Fuck, that was impossible but he couldn't think reasonably at that moment.

She sucked and licked enthusiastically, while one of her hands changed its focus to his throbbing balls. She gently rolled his scrotum in her palm. Linda added her other hand to his shaft to masturbate him, while she desperately attacked his bloated glans. She must have felt something brewing in his testicles because she doubled her efforts. She skimmed her mouth up and down his shaft and head as fast as she could. With the whole foreplay that happened since he entered her condo it was too much for Todd. He was finally going to explode in her oral cavity.

"I'm cumming soon," Todd cried happily.

Linda took his cock out of her mouth, looked at him lasciviously while her tongue still twirled around his cockhead. Saliva was dripping on his cock but Linda sucked it in together with his flow of pre-cum. Finally, she had mercy with him and with deliberate up and down strokes her tongue attacked his glans furiously. Premature ejaculation was no longer an issue so he relaxed his genitals and felt the surge rising. All of a sudden he felt a powerful throb in his testicles.

His whole lower body twitched and jerked and he had just the time to yell, "Linda, I'm cumming. Be aware of a big load of sperm," before a few seconds later his fluid producing system erupted in a libidinous explosion together with powerful sensations racing through his body. He growled and big spurts of syrupy liquid left his sperm cannon and filled her mouth faster and more substantially than ever before.

'Fuck, he warned me,' she thought perplexed as she realized she couldn't collect his whole ejaculation first and then swallow it. She immediately started to swallow big gulps of his delicious outburst. Nonetheless, she couldn't avoid that some strings of cum left the corners of her mouth. She felt the spasms in his abdomen waning as she milked the last drops of his cum out of his cock. She was careful with his sensitive glans but continued to bathe his cock in her very wet mouth. She never felt so much excitement before worshipping a cock. And Todd liked it, too, as his half-hard dong regained its strength in almost no time.

The next stage of their sexual explorations happened when Linda considered in which position she wanted to be fucked but Todd took over and guided her on her hands and knees on this large four seater couch. He wanted to fuck her from behind, marveling at her butt and playing with her asshole to lay a first claim on it. Linda looked back and invitingly smiled at him. She knew doggie was the most vulnerable position a woman could get into but with Todd she was open for everything. She was putty in his hands.

Todd stood back and drank in the scene. The bright light from the windows brought the golden tan of her body to perfection. In this position he could see her long, plump slit, her cunt gaping slightly, juicy and swollen. Her heavy breasts didn't really hang. They still looked like ripe, firm melons, the nipples dark and erect, almost brushing the couch.

Her demand, "Todd. Please don't wait any longer, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me your bitch in heat with your marvelous pecker. I'm your married slut ready to be fucked senseless," brought him out of his reverie and he conceded the school secretary needed a stiff cock up that delectable pussy and he was going to provide it. Todd smiled when he thought what the school principal would think if he saw, now, his secretary in this vulnerable position ready to be fucked from behind.

Kneeling behind her, he grasped his heavy prick carefully. He guided his pre-cum leaking glans between the sweet cheeks of her ass, teasing her with a little pressure at her twitching anus, he finally pushed the head gently into the swollen folds of her cunt.

Linda groaned as she felt Todd's thick prick stretching her thoroughly, probing and pushing every so gently into her innermost recesses but that was not how she wanted it. She wanted Todd to possess her with wild abandon.

She didn't want this careful probing. She wanted a big cock hard and stiff, slamming into her! Her very tight cunt ceased from her mind to be an obstacle any longer for a hard fucking.

Demandingly she pushed her ass back against Todd's groin, impaling herself on that divine rod of flesh and relishing every single inch as it slid up into her.

Todd growled as he felt Linda's cunt engulf his throbbing member. Sex hunger took over his mind and as he grasped her opulent hips he slammed into her, thrusting all eight and a half, fat inches with one mighty stroke into her where he felt his rampant prick bump her cervix. Her young lover was happy the extensive foreplay with two orgasms had her prepared for this.

Linda screamed this time and slammed her hips against him. Todd adopted her wild desire and penetrated her hard and fast and deep; his monster sliding and thrusting in and out, in and out. Juice poured in a veritable stream from the incredibly tight cunt. He relished the velvet texture of her snatch and the sucking sound his cock made as he pulled it from the tight embrace of his lover's hole. Her pussy was like a roaring furnace and all she wanted was his hot cock in her, and fucking her to a pulp.

Todd was thankful for his physical fitness as he fucked the secretary with long and hard strokes, slapping his loins against her ass that she shoved back at him even harder. He could feel his balls tightening, all that sperm just bubbling and waiting to be expelled.