An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I assure you I sit in the same boat. Not one day will elapse without thinking about my girlfriends at home," Todd sighed back as she slowly moved that incredible pussy of hers around his shaft again. He adapted her rhythm, slamming his cock deeply into her buttery, sucking cunt. He was already working her up and towards another nice enjoyable orgasm, which he hoped he could share with her this time. The tingling in his genitals was promising. The look of her fantastic ass bumping in his loins helped a lot.

"That's right, Todd! Unngggh! Oh, shit, do it harder, fuck your slut's cunt as hard as you can! Take me as your possession." In the back of her mind, Sheryl knew she was never talkative like that before she met Todd. Now she wanted him eagerly to know how much she enjoyed sex with him.

Todd was very pleased about her outburst as he found a new target on Sheryl's body. The way she had her legs bent it made her buns spread so her delicious, frequently used asshole was visible for his hungry eyes. It was no longer sore after a good ass fuck. Todd pushed two fingers in his mouth and coated them efficiently with saliva. He shifted his position behind her a bit so he could reach with these fingers between their bodies straight into the valley of her butt. Sheryl moaned in anticipation as he found her crinkled anal orifice without looking at it. Only with little pressure his digits sashayed in her wonderfully yielding anus deep to the apex. The rubbery ring was still a bit soft from the recent intrusion.

That was it. His loins not only bumped now at her bouncy back pillows but also at his hand between her buns which pushed his fingers automatically in her rear hole every time. Sheryl reacted accordingly with loud moans of pleasure.

"Todd, my God! I'm gonna cum, you dirty bastard. We're not only fucking up a storm, you also can't stay away from my poor asshole. How can I ever again look into my mother's eyes knowing I'm your anal slut? Maybe I should set her up with you. You must know my parent's sex life is almost silent. I think because both are mid-forty, their interest for sex vanished. My mother didn't say anything but I have the fair impression that depends more on my father's side than hers.

"My Gosh! I can't believe how that turns me on thinking of my mother having sex with you. She is still a very attractive woman in good shape despite her age and she is most probably an anal virgin. Wouldn't you like to deflower my mother's mature ass? Be prepared to get an invitation at the earliest convenience. My parents are already interested in meeting you. They've only vague memories about you from high school.

"Aaaaahhhhh, Todd, that's soooo good how you're fucking me, hard and fast, and your fingers in my ass are the icing on the cake. Yeeeaaah, Tooooodd, I'm cuuuumming!"

Sheryl's salacious talk about her mother pushed him fortunately over the edge, too, but he managed to wait until her gigantic orgasm reached its peak and then he replaced his fingers with his cock in a fluid motion deep in her gorgeous ass. You should've heard her constantly howling as Todd's sperm blaster shot long and heavy spurts of cum in her anal recesses again. He knew how much she liked a sperm enema and it prolonged her mighty explosion substantially. Probably involuntarily, she pumped her buns even faster and harder into him. She was obviously trying to get as much of him as far up her ass as she could muster.

Sheryl didn't pass out from extensive pleasure but she was not far from it as Todd filled her bowels with his magic sperm like a roaring breeding bull. Afterwards, they felt like one item as their bodies almost melted into each other and his cock supported that by very slowly wilting in her butt. Todd still felt little aftershocks in her as he gently cupped her breasts which returned from the very taut state to their normal tight condition. In the last afterglow of their orgasms, they heard the lesbian threesome passing out from their double-headed dildo inferno.

Sheryl and Todd expected them to need time for recuperation so they went ahead to the bathroom. They took their time to leisurely wash their bodies reciprocally while Sheryl was very careful with his spent cock which was now unable to raise its head. They were almost finished but interrupted their work for a long and gentle kiss. Sheryl assured Todd she would never love a man more as she loved him now. She most probably would need a stiff cock from time to time while he was away but that would be only straight sex and she doubted it would be half as good as with him. No other man would ever get her ass. She was sure she could be celibate that way just using a dildo from time to time in her butt.

Sheryl added, "Some day, a suitable man may propose to me to get married but before I would say yes he had to know the plain truth there was a man I would betray him with just by a twinkle out of his eyes. If such a guy would come into my life I wanted to marry I would fuck him senseless for weeks before he popped the question. It would be his decision to leave me but I would do everything to prevent that."

Todd kissed her lovingly and declared he was almost sure no man existed who could really leave her. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Sheryl and Todd were toweling each other as the weary lesbian threesome staggered into the bathroom. After their visit to the separate toilet stalls, they showered just enough that they could go to bed refreshed. Sheryl and Todd just waited in the bathroom and helped them with toweling. There were a lot of soft kisses the fivesome shared and Diana declared she had never expected such a lesbian inferno.

Back in bed, they shared a bottle of champagne and Todd had enough energy left to give each woman a sensual back massage with his specially scented massage lotion. One girl after the other fell asleep before he finished their back. They were strategically placed on the bed so that he could join them in the middle. Drawing a blanket up over all bodies, he fell asleep soon, too.

They slept soundly through the night that they regained almost all their strength as they awoke in time to join Todd's parents at the breakfast bar. However, a trained academic observer like Jennifer easily detected they must have had a busy evening working on their sexual needs.

After his parents left for work, Wednesday was not much different from Tuesday. Sex in the kitchen was off-limits so they went straight to the poolside but they didn't start carnal action right away. They used the pool to wash the remnants of fatigue from the last night's sex raid out of their bodies and generally had fun together until they felt new desires growing in their bodies. Todd's holy lance dancing before the girls' eyes heated them up again. It was some kind of magnetism that the girls pulled to this divine instrument. They just couldn't get enough of him.

Over the course of time, the twins informed their other female lovers what they had in mind. Todd assumed it so he kept his mouth shut. Cindy was the one to speak.

"Diana and Sheryl, some time ago Andromeda introduced us to a love train with four people like us being the engine and the cars. Attached to the engine we need a woman as fodder to keep it going. For the first round the engine will be me with a strap-on harness attached to my body. The fodder for the first round will be Diana. You have to serve the engine riding the strap-on dildo. But unfortunately that's not enough steam for the engine to function. The car behind the engine has to assist and that means, Diana, you'll get fucked by Todd in your ass and that means you'll get double-penetrated for the first time in your life. Have I made everything clear?"

Diana knew exactly what Cindy meant but that was something she hadn't contemplated so far. Even yesterday evening, when the twins and she fucked with strap-ons, a double penetration act wasn't mentioned. OK, the double-headed dildo act was similar to it but Diana considered it not as real fucking. However, when she saw the excited expression on all faces, including Sheryl's, she became aware she was grinning the same way.

The love train quickly left the first station with Diana as the fodder of the engine. She was right that bouncing on Cindy's fake cock with her pussy and getting fucked from behind in her ass with Todd's warm, real cock was completely different to the double-headed dildo action. This was really deep and hard fucking. Todd as the assistant engine had the great pleasure to find a nice double-fuck-rhythm with Cindy in Diana's nether orifices, and getting fucked in the ass by Sheryl who, for herself, opted for a pussy fuck by Claire's strap-on. She wanted to save her ass for the dp-act.

The train barely reached the first intermediate station because the fodder of the engine went crazy through four mighty orgasms and the last one pushed her crying out of the engine. Diana lay beside the decoupled train with her body shaking in blissful agony. It looked like an epileptic fit. A constant flow of cum left her pussy and fertilized the lawn.

Todd still wasn't ready to cum but Sheryl had a distinctive orgasm fucking Todd's ass and getting fucked by Claire.

After Diana and Sheryl recovered enough, the love train engaged again and left the first intermediate station. This time Claire was the engine, Sheryl the fodder and Todd behind her to assist. Diana was fucking Todd's butt and Cindy was fucking Diana's cunt as requested. She felt her fucked ass still twitching from Todd's onslaught.

The second leg of the train ride found the engine and assistant engine more steaming and that led to the fact the train reached a speed that was disastrous for the fodder how hard and fast she was getting fucked. The strong hands of her lovers on her hips guided her back on Todd's human cock and down on the long, fat rubber penis.

Sheryl became a bundle of quivering and churning female flesh between her lovers. It happened that she gyrated in a universe of pure orgasmic bliss without a hope to escape so it was no wonder she passed out from too much pleasure. Or that Todd growled inhumanly as he filled her ass with a waterfall of sperm which gave her the coup de grâce.

But also Diana behind Todd lost her faculties fucked by Cindy and fucking Todd's ass triggering his mighty ejaculation in Sheryl's butt. She was semiconscious as she dropped to the lawn.

The twins and Todd immediately registered the two fodder women were out of order for some time so it was Todd's task to satisfy the needs of the twins which he did as always with everything he could muster almost to the self-abandonment. When he was exhausted to the core, the twins couldn't blame him for few orgasms. It was much more than that because they were also spent.

It was long past noon when they awoke from a nap and were able to use the pool to refresh themselves. More or less they staggered to the kitchen to prepare sandwiches for lunch. Afterwards, they had all the time in the world to eat, to drink and to talk until they made leisurely oral love together. Penetration sex wasn't on the menu the rest of the afternoon. Todd was engaged in a sixty-nine with each girl and the girls with each other. He restricted himself to two orgasms in Cindy's and Diana's mouths by pure chance but, of course, both times the girls shared his life elixir. The girls orgasmed countlessly.

Between his first and second orgasm, he surveyed the lesbian action between the girls. The noise and smell of their pussy munching was intoxicating. They often looked at him and smiled which meant nothing more than he was the most important factor in their fivesome despite they had great lesbian fun together.

Todd wondered what would happen if he ever had the chance to befriend a strict lesbian couple. Would they remain as strict lesbians or would his presence change them into bi like little strokes fell big oaks. The twins had told him, a lot of real lesbians despise men, often from bad experiences with them in the past. They found them ugly, their penises dreadful weapons and they were sweating and stinking like pigs during sex.

Todd found that not applicable to him. He knew he was manly, good looking, his penis was mainly there for the woman's pleasure and he was neither sweating nor stinking like a pig during sex. He wasn't the man overly sweating during sex probably because of his enormous fitness. More than one time he was told his body odor was pleasant to smell.

As promised to Todd's parents, his girlfriends and he would prepare dinner for the final time until they would leave tomorrow and Todd would visit Linda Clark. The potato salad was already prepared and the Greek Salad and the tossed green salad needed only a fresh dressing while Todd fired up the barbecue. He had large pork chops and a variety of sausages to grill, bought from a local meat market with German roots, now managed in the fourth generation. He was told the first German butcher there came to America after the World War I. He became quickly successful.

'Good timing,' thought Todd as his parents came out to the patio, greeted with a warm hug from all the youngsters. Jennifer smiled when she saw the girls still teasing her husband with their bikini clad bodies. Tom wore casual shorts and a nice t-shirt and Jennifer wore a sexy bikini as well.

Todd finished the grilling, seasoned the meat and called everybody to eat. He placed the meat and sausages on a hot plate and took his seat at the table. The first bottle of Cabernet accompanied the meal. Jennifer said she could get accustomed to have someone at home to serve dinner and thanked the fivesome for their efforts. Tom thanked them as well and mentioned to his wife they would raid the local restaurants more often in the future so there would be no need for her to cook after work for only two people every day.

The girls made fun out of it to serve a big plate for Todd. He was really hungry and he knew he had to add some calories to his body to survive the last evening with the twins.

When the lanterns illuminated the patio, they had finished the meal and were on the way to empty the third bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Don't think they were drinking heavily. Three bottles of wine accompanying an extended meal was not much for seven adult people.

The evening progressed as predicted; Todd and the twins and Diana and Sheryl having fun together. It was the second time after her encounter with Cindy that Diana was only engaged with one woman. She considered this as a further opportunity to make sure she could pleasure Andromeda in the future. She almost couldn't wait to be together with this gorgeous woman. Diana knew Charley well enough to know that he really wanted to see them together.

Todd knew her intention not to have sex with Charley again but he told her yesterday after contemplating the possibilities he found not a glimmer of jealousy in himself imagining Charley fucking her again; in which case the ball was then in Andromeda's court whether she wanted it or not. Diana couldn't deny the prospect fucking Charley and Miguel at the 'Club' was enticing. Charley or even Miguel would never hear from her what a most outstanding lover Todd really was. Andromeda and Diana had already agreed never to do that.

As he expected, the twins cut him no slack during the evening. There was nothing that they left out which two sex-crazed women and one male sex monster can do together. Name it, imagine it, and they did it.

Quite contrary, the lesbian fun Diana and Sheryl shared together was much more leisurely paced because the two Sapphic newbies wanted to explore any option they liked and which they could do together.

At the end, Todd's bed was cluttered with four exhausted women and one worn out man. They cuddled together for some time before they needed to visit the bathroom. Refreshed from a jolly shower with all girls treating his sore cock and sore asshole with ointment, they took a nightcap with a little sadness that this was their last evening with Todd until they would visit him at Berkeley. Todd was the mood booster telling them they were in a much better situation than Andromeda and Samantha, which they couldn't deny. A little later, they called it a day.

About Thursday morning, there was only to mention they made sweet agonizing love together in every combination possible. Shortly after noon, Diana and Sheryl left with their own cars and the twins with a cab. When the fivesome kissed each other good-bye with tears in their eyes, Todd reiterated they would meet soon again.

...to be continued.

12