An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 37

Story Info
Kate, Jenny and Pam wake up Todd Wednesday morning.
11.6k words
4.86
12.9k
5
0

Part 37 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great Job. Thank you Mike.

*****

Todd dreamt he was at home where more than one woman had occasionally shared his bed. He smelt the dainty scent of a pussy in arousal. It couldn't be far away from his face as he felt a drop of love juice hitting his lips. He licked it up, and it tasted delicious. The other region of his body which was destined to satisfy a woman to the utmost felt also occupied. His hard cock was engulfed by a wet, tight tube. The throbbing muscle play indicated it was a pussy in heat. His hands got on the tramp and discovered a lean yet curvy body of a woman straddling his face. She nicely moaned as he gently kneaded her full, firm breasts and twirled the hard nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

What a wonderful dream as his hands further down detected a round, protruding butt, wonderfully tight in its chiseled structure. Her pussy was obviously only an inch away from his mouth as he tested the dampness there. In his dream was everything allowed so he didn't hesitate to creep with his other hand in the deep crack of her ass and prodded her twitching anus. Todd tried to push a finger in it, but there was too much clenching resistance. His dream had certainly sent him an anal virgin.

Nonetheless, her moans got louder, also triggered by two fingers he slithered through her dripping labia. He licked more drops of female liquid from his lips. The woman riding him had gradually accelerated her pace, and he suddenly felt her body get rigid for maybe two seconds, and then felt her pussy bathe his cock in her molten juices. Her cunt muscles spasmed and clamped down around his cock as she wailed in a mighty orgasm. Her nipples were so hard and swollen, she thought they would explode. Her heart pounded madly, keeping time with the orgasmic pulses in her overstuffed pussy. Todd enjoyed the rippling of her snatch as it tried to milk cum out of him. It gushed juices that his loins and balls got soaked. He never had a dream like this before. So real, so powerful.

Slowly coming back to her senses his cowgirl loudly exclaimed, "My God, Todd, Kate had not overpraised your lovemaking skills and your divine instrument. I needed a few minutes to insert it in my tight snatch. My lovers in the past were much smaller endowed. That was the strongest orgasm I've ever had, and I've got the impression that's not the end of it. I do freely admit, I didn't really know what being fucked properly was about."

Of course, Todd realized then it wasn't a dream. It was all for real. He opened his eyes and looked up where he saw a pussy in heat with red, swollen lips in front of his mouth and higher Pam's beaming face. She had patiently waited that he opened his eyes. He gave her a signal opening his mouth and shoving his long tongue out of it. Finally she could feed him her greedy cunt, and he made a habit out of it to slurp her juices for a delicious morning drink.

Suddenly Todd realized it was Wednesday morning and he was Kate's visitor until tomorrow. He tried to ask something, but Pam was much too demanding to have an orgasm as well as Jenny. She assumed correctly that Todd had recognized Jenny with her exclamation. Her twirling pussy smothered his words.

Kate sensed that and said out of the blue, "Todd, my love, I couldn't endure to see Jenny and Pam suffering any longer. They were eating their hearts out for you. Maybe you should skip today's classes. They have a surprise for you, and I've got a surprise for you, too."

Todd continued with his cunnilingus mastery on Pam as he felt Jenny interrupting her second ride to let him in the secret. "Todd, we want to lose our anal virginities with you. Our bygone boyfriends who tried it with us were clumsy idiots and couldn't do the job. They were watching too much porn and thought our assholes were in the same condition as of those anal queens where the actor had only to push a little and her anus easily opened up. Kate has told us you have deflowered quite a good amount of virgin asses. She assured us you're very good at it."

Todd tried to nod, but that was not easy with Pam writhing in ecstasy above him. He had her engorged pleasure button in a tight grip of his lips and flicked his tongue over it what resulted in a crescendo of pleasure racing through her body. Her world seemed to dissolve to a single point of light that emanated from her center as her orgasm rolled in pulse after pulse of pent up passion. Pam drenched his face in her nectar. He quickly planted his mouth over her pulsing opening, licking and drinking in all she had to offer. It lovingly removed his morning thirst completely. He gently kissed and licked her outer lips, savoring the flavor and aroma while she recovered.

Glancing up past her pudenda and her slowly heaving hips he saw Kate was there to help Pam controlling her seizure. He was a bit surprised that the support of her arms around the young woman included grabbing her tits with her hands. Todd had to use a hand to get some of the female fluid out of his eyes that hit him there. Obviously Kate was caressing Pam's nipples. He was even more surprised and extremely excited as she took the hard nipples of the waitress one after another in her mouth and sucked them. He assumed that was her surprise that she liked women. Todd smiled at her as some kind of approval, but he knew that was not really necessary because Kate knew about his preference for lesbian activities.

That led instantly to another cunnilingus round with Kate now in attendance. Todd saw for a moment in joyful astonishment his soul mate not only sucked the waitress' boobs but also engaged her in passionate kisses before he had to close his eyes and growled in ecstasy as he shot a barrage of pent up good morning cum deep in Jenny's spasming cunt. It triggered her second climax. She couldn't believe how good it felt. It was all like a daze, as the desperate need for another relief was replaced by utter pleasure and satisfaction. The orgasm seemed to last forever with his cock splashing her vaginal walls.

She didn't know it was actually her hand that functioned as the trigger for his volcanic eruption. Once she made a wrong move and he slipped out of her snatch. She was seconds away from her peak that she absentmindedly jerked his cock vigorously with her hand. Yes, her jerking hand was the trigger which otherwise was always missing with a woman on top of him. The first spurt was already hitting her flesh before she took him back in her snatch and her orgasm took place.

This time she couldn't articulate her pleasure because this second climax catapulted her in even higher spheres of lust, and Todd's outburst of hot cum was the icing on the cake.

Jenny couldn't hold her body upright any longer and dropped to the side leaving this massive club of man meat shaking in the air. She looked admiringly at the fat glans and the long, thick shaft and wondered how she had taken it all. She suddenly felt a prompting she couldn't fathom and succumbed to her desire. For the first time she took a slimy cock in her mouth covered with their combined juices. The taste was much better than she thought and quickly accelerated her efforts to lick this beautiful dick clean before it went soft.

However, after munching his cozy flesh in her mouth for some minutes it didn't look like it was going soft. Was this another attribute of Todd's sexual prowess? He was much too busy with Pam's cunt so she asked Kate. Her co-worker writhed in a second outburst of carnality. Kate interrupted the treatment of Pam's tits with her mouth to answer her question. This was also the moment Jenny perplexedly emitted a shriek of surprise as she detected Kate had two fingers inserted in Pam's ass.

"Honey, Todd's genitals sometimes react like he had swallowed blue pills. In reality it happens more often than not. No medical authority could tell him how his mind could do that to keep his erection upright. It doesn't worry him, and we women have the great pleasure to use him as often and as long as we want. Let me tell you before he came to Berkeley to study he was at home sometimes together with five women at the same time and he pleasured them all." Kate didn't mention the sex party where he pleasured six women to the utmost. Yes, his sore cock had needed some careful treatment afterwards, but it wasn't the first time and it wasn't permanent.

Jenny and Pam were temporarily satisfied with two orgasms. They couldn't remember having had such strong ones in the past. They told Kate they wanted to watch her fuck Todd. They expressed their wish to have the same astonishing body and the same strong sex drive as Kate when they were her age. Kate laughed and declared some of her physique resulted from hard body work and some of it from good genes. She looked at the girls and decided now or never.

"I would like you to watch me fuck Todd, but one of you has to fulfill your duty for what we talked at the restaurant. I suggest Jenny and I sixty-nine, and Todd can fuck my ass from behind. Pam you have already had oral sex with him, but that doesn't mean you can't participate at all. I'm sure he would like to kiss you and play with your tits while he fucks my ass. You can see from close range how easy I can take his huge dick in my bottom. OK, Jenny please lay on your back with your feet to the headboard."

Kate straddled Jenny's body and crawled over her that their mouths and pussies were in close reach. Todd pushed a proper pillow under Jenny's head that she hadn't to strain her neck very much. Kate rested on her knees and forearms above her. She could so easily reach Jenny's pussy. The young woman, hostess at the restaurant Kate and Todd frequently visited, didn't know her pussy wasn't Kate's only target. In the throes of Jenny's passion which would come inevitably with her pussy eating skills she would lift up her ass and attack her asshole.

Kate looked back at her love and smiled and nodded to him to start the action. However, he did it differently than she thought. Todd was no dummy. He realized that Kate was common and fond of lesbian sex. Jenny and Pam had obviously agreed to Sapphic pleasures to have a chance to fuck him. Neither Kate nor Todd knew Jenny and Pam had already sampled each other a few times. He decided to step the action up a notch. Pam was the victim.

He whispered, "Pam, my Dear, you can help me to fuck Kate's ass. Don't you think it looks enticing audaciously exposing this sweet puckered hole between her cheeks? It looks so tight. I'll spread her buns for you to give you easy access to her backdoor. Lick it, suck it and apply a large amount of saliva to it to make my entry in it as easy as possible. I assure you she is clean there. Kate always takes special care for her rear hole and her bowels."

Was it his hypnotizing words or just Pam's desire to experience Kate's butt? She hesitated for a moment, but as Kate excitingly yelled back to pleasure her asshole Pam dove in her crack and did exactly what she was told. It looked like she became more fervent to rim Kate's anus with every passing minute. Todd could see and hear a large amount of saliva was added to his lover's rosebud.

Pam didn't know how vulnerable her position became as she bent forward to prepare Kate's excitingly smelling rear opening. She was surprised about herself how much fun she had licking and sucking it. She was engrossed in her rimjob that she initially didn't realize Todd had one hands on her butt and his fingers were near her asshole. She was much too surprised as Kate's puckered opening slowly turned into a slightly open rubbery ring muscle where she could shove her tongue an inch into it.

The waitress suddenly shrieked as some fingers penetrated her soaked pussy. She pushed in reaction her tongue as deep as she could in Kate's rectum and moaned into it. This forbidden rectal flower clenched and unclenched excitingly around her tongue in rapid order.

This was almost too much for Kate, and she yelled it was enough because she couldn't wait any longer to have Todd's unrelenting steel rod in her bottom. She was near an orgasm.

Jenny was baffled the whole time she looked at her colleague and what she was doing. She had no doubts that Kate liked it. She moaned in her pussy below and juice dripped from her own pussy on Jenny's face. She collected it with a finger and found the taste very exciting. Kate tasted differently from Pam. Maybe a little stronger but just as good. Was this because of the age difference?

Jenny saw that Pam reluctantly withdrew from Kate's ass and looked doubtfully at Todd's mighty weapon which was going to enter this tightly closed hole between Kate's buns. Todd again approached Pam with a depraved request. He told her to take his cock in her hand and place its glans on Kate's well prepared anus. She was a little shocked as she realized she couldn't fully encompass the thick shaft with her hand. He was well aware she slightly shivered as she reluctantly placed his cockhead at the spot it was designated to penetrate. Todd had the full attention of Jenny and Pam as he slowly but steadily pushed forward. Yes, Kate had become one of those anal queens you can see in porn; provided with a tight but dutifully yielding, well-trained rear hole.

The young women looked attentively how Kate's anal entrance opened up further to every bit of pressure he exerted with his forward move. Suddenly the fat helmet plopped in her fundament and the rubbery ring muscle snapped shut behind it. Jenny could easily tell Kate had relished his entry because her pussy was on attack by a female cunnilingus artist. She had thought Pam was very good at it when they pleasured each other yesterday again, but Kate was even better. The cock plowing effortlessly through her rectum transported her pussy eating skills to a new level.

Pam suddenly shrieked and intensified the noises coming from Kate and Jenny because Todd had took his fingers out of her pussy and shoved them into her ass. He had repeated Kate's action from earlier without knowing of it. His fingers were well lubed with her pussy slime. She hadn't expected this and her anus was quite well relaxed. She wanted to protest because there was a short sting of pain and some uncomfortable moments but that vanished as he held his probably two fingers unmoved in her behind. Her desire to protest vanished as well as Todd used his other hand to caress her boobs. The nipples were throbbing in anticipation.

Not long later three women wailed in unbridled ecstasy. Mighty orgasms swept over them; Kate with this magic cock in her ass and Jenny pleasing her pussy; Jenny with this experienced mouth attacking her clit just at the right moment and pushing a rigid finger mercilessly in her ass. Her desire to pamper Kate's cunt was a contribution to her frenzy. Pam orgasmed with the certainty Todd's fingers in her ass where just as masterful as his tongue. Additionally his other hand pinched her nipples hard. Fortunately the excitement around him and the obscenities the women sputtered around pushed him over the edge, too. He groaned martially as he pollinated this totally unfertile dark veggie garden. However, Kate savored this sperm shower hitting her anal walls to the utmost.

Todd realized as they collapsed in a heap that his intention never to establish a new harem at Berkeley was wasted. He counted four women as his lovers a harem, and he didn't even know about Ashley and Tiffany next Saturday. There were also his female housemates who wanted to fuck him again, and there was Amanda Powell on the waiting list. Yes, Todd became a very busy lover at Berkeley. What an advantage that his mind soaked up the lectures at school like a dry sponge. He concentrated most of his homework on Thursdays after school.

They had great fun together at breakfast. Todd was an amused attendant because his three naked goddesses talked a mile a minute. They didn't mince matters. Pam unashamedly exclaimed, "Kate, you know you triggered my second orgasm on Todd's magic mouth and tongue when you pushed two fingers in my ass. Todd repeated it later. Was it really as easy as I felt it? Todd's fingers were a little thicker and with him I felt a short sting of pain."

"Yes Honey, it was easy provided you know how to do it. Look your anus is a muscle and a muscle can be stretched. This special muscle has the tendency to strongly clench and unclench especially when get fucked or your pussy eating out. I thoroughly lubed my fingers with my pussy slime and at the right moment pushed them in your bottom. Your anus couldn't clench fast enough. And there is the fact that two fingers in Pam's butt or one finger I pushed in Jenny's butt are thinner than Todd's fingers, not to mention his fat cock. For his flagpole you need a more thorough preparation."

Jenny added her two cents, "Kate, I have to admit your finger felt good in my ass while you made me orgasm. Also I enjoyed your assfuck with Todd very much. My desire to lose my anal cherry is now deeply reasoned. Do you agree Pam?" Pam just nodded as she took a bite from a roll.

Kate took up the issue. "Ladies, I assure you after you had the pleasure with Todd's experienced cock in your asses you'll really feel like complete women. One says deflowering a girl makes her a woman, but in my eyes she is still not a complete woman. This is also Todd's opinion. Honey, don't you think you should reveal something to the girls."

Todd had expected this and had unnoticed cleaned his bowels while the women prepared breakfast. He postponed Kate's request until they had finished eating but were still drinking coffee. He went to the bedroom and came back with this monster dildo he had already had in his ass. Jenny and Pam looked at him with saucer eyes as they saw this huge rubber thing in one hand and a tube of something in the other.

The women sat on one side of the table on a comfortably upholstered bench that Todd could have a good view at their naked bodies. He arranged that Jenny and Pam made space for him. He knelt between them with his steel rod pointing in Pam's direction and with his full, round butt waiting for Jenny's attention. Then he laid the dildo and the tube on the table which turned out to be KY Jelly. The girls shivered. They were unsure what that meant.

Fortunately they didn't fall from the bench as Kate exclaimed, "Ladies, you have to know that you two are the only anal virgins in this condo. OK, Todd never had a real cock in his ass so far, but he is very common with dildos. All his girlfriends at home used to fuck him with strap-ons. I ordered one and it should arrive at the end of the week. Look at this broad grin on his face. I think you can imagine what he likes you to do."

Jenny stammered, " You...you...you...d...d...don't expect me to push this monster dildo in his ass? It'll tear him apart. No, I can't do that."

Contrary to Jenny, Pam immediately took advantage of this fleshy battle ram called Todd's cock. She knew she was chosen to give him a blowjob and that she did with gusto. She was a brilliant cocksucker according to her lovers in the past. She had learned early she could make men putty in her hands with her deep-throat technique. However, none of those cocks were nearly as thick as Todd's. His impressive length wasn't the real problem because once the head went in her throat the esophagus was deep enough to take it.

While Todd relished Pam's efforts to expertly lick, suck and blow his cock and to take him in her throat Kate appeased Jenny, "Girl, you must realize this dildo is exactly as thick as Todd's real cock which you want to take in your butt. Contrary to you he is used to it. This lesson is necessary to show you that after a thorough preparation you'll also be able to take him. Now, why don't you lube the dildo and Todd's asshole? Use some fingers and you'll find they will slip in easily."