An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 43

Story Info
Amanda breaks out of a loveless and sexless marriage.
11.7k words
4.81
10.6k
4
0

Part 43 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

On Wednesday afternoon Todd dug out all his acting skills to look as indifferent to Amanda as he could muster. He thought a fearful expression clouded her beautiful face, probably wondering if this was not completely feigned. With every passing day after the encounter with him Monday morning it dawned upon her she had reacted a little too cold at the parting scene. That wasn't herself; it was just acting because her desire to get laid by him didn't diminish one iota.

That night her body had betrayed her and on Tuesday night as well. She never before had felt the need to masturbate with her husband sleeping beside her. Fortunately, he slept soundly from a long day's work. He rarely came home before 8 pm. She had long ago adjusted dinner time accordingly. She knew sooner than later she had to hold a gun to his head. She wouldn't accept mercy fucks every weekend any longer. She wanted to be taken by a virile man with a huge cock who fucked her brains out until she was mush. That she expected from Todd.

She hoped Todd's behavior was acting and not his new self because she had to ask him an inevitable favor. She did that after the lecture when she asked him to wait for a moment. She knew he was a computer guru and had already helped some students with hardware and software problems. After one girl had exploited his generosity to help by trying to get him interested in her he told other girls they would make a big mistake to coax him into sexual favors.

Todd didn't say anything about the girl's attempt, but a few days later it was common knowledge she had undressed in front of him in her dorm room as he killed some computer viruses with the boot cd he had invented and kept it regularly updated.

This girl knew she was nothing but a bombshell and was flabbergasted as Todd resisted fucking her as she lay in her birthday suit on the bed and had her legs invitingly spread with her wet pussy lips glistening at him. Probably every other man would have accepted her invitation but Todd was not one of them. He had enough sex every week to resist her. It seemed she had spread this information to blame him as a dumb-ass not to fuck her or to claim he was gay. Of course, nobody believed her either way. At first, Amanda was tempted to scold this girl, but then she let it go.

Amanda approached Todd with a charming smile and said, "Todd, I must admit I'm a computer idiot so I need help to update software which is important for my work as an economics teacher. I don't dare to try it myself because I fear I will loose the whole program. That would be a disaster. You have seen the laptop at my desk. Could you visit me at my office after your next class? I would very much appreciate that. I hope we're still friends."

"Of course we are Amanda. Don't worry. I saw it in your eyes that I was a good actor during class. However, I also have to ask a small favor as a reward for my efforts. Of course, it's not mandatory. I'll come to your office in any case. I want to ask you to have dinner with me at your earliest opportunity. We can kill two birds with one stone. You know Kate very well as one important woman for me at Berkeley, and I would like you to meet another important woman for me at the restaurant I frequently visit. You see I do lay my cards on the table.

"Kate didn't say anything, but I figured it out that you were the woman she met at Starbucks recently. When I detected she was your mentor when you started teaching here I put two and two together and knew it was you who wanted to ask questions about me. No Amanda, please don't say anything. I'm not eager to know details. It's not important for me what Kate had told you, but I would like your answer to my dinner proposal."

Amanda knew she couldn't deny him that. Not after the parting scene and the help she required from him. Not to mention a rush of hot blood went through her body as her heart beat faster. He had asked her in a charming way without being intrusive. She conceded with a warm smile, "Yes Todd, I would like that. Next Monday morning my husband has to fly to his company's headquarter for an important meeting. He'll stay overnight and fly back Tuesday morning. Would that be convenient for this other woman you want to introduce to me?"

"That's perfect. Monday evening is it then. I know where you live, and I'll send you a limo to catch you at 6 pm. Please don't object. It's a pleasure for me to do that, and it gives me the certainty you'll be safe. OK, we see each other at your office after my next class. I have to go." This time he got another handshake, but it was a very sensual one with a warm twinkle in her eyes.

On his way to his next class he called Kate and surprised her with the comment she knew his teacher Amanda Powell who needed his computer help after next class. As they always dined at home Wednesday evening because the restaurant was closed she would wait for him with dinner. Todd heard Kate chuckle as she said to have fun. Did she expect him to fuck Amanda?

*****

He dropped by her office straight after class and Amanda was all business as she invited him to sit at her desk chair. She took a visitor's chair and sat beside him.

First, he checked her computer and found a lot of things that could be enhanced. As he showed her what he meant she moved a little closer beside him to look at the screen. Todd didn't know whether it was intentional, as she often touched his left, unused arm when he moved the cursor with his right hand over the screen to explain some inconsistencies. He knew this wasn't the last time he had to work on her computer. He expected the machine to slow down in the foreseeable future.

Then he went through the basics of the software that needed to be updated. It was a program that assisted her in preparing lectures. There she also developed and printed the tests. As he started the easy update Amanda came even closer to him with her face near his ear that he could feel her warm breath and the smell of her womanhood combined with an intoxicating perfume. They hadn't been sitting such close together on the couch than now when the update was running its course.

When the update had been successfully finished he had to reboot the computer and they swapped places. He sat as close beside her while she tested the updated software if everything was as it should be. Todd patiently let her do that while he tried to avoid sneaking looks into her sexy blouse with three buttons opened. It was easy to tell she wore no bra because a good part of her full, round breasts was visible. He couldn't see her nipples, but he saw them poking through the fabric.

Fuck, he again felt the stirring of arousal as she was obviously unaware what she did to him. She concentrated as she tested the software. He almost saw all of her enticing thighs because her skirt had worked its way up as she fidgeted in her office chair. It wouldn't need much and he could tell whether she had omitted panties as well. His cock was rock hard and impossible to hide it. As she turned her head to ask him something her lips brushed over his face. He had to muster all of his will not to kiss her again.

Oblivious to his condition she finished up the successful testing. Then she looked into his eyes where she saw a fire blazing that virtually burned her to ashes. Automatically she looked at his crotch and saw a huge tent in his pants. He croaked out, "What do you expect letting me see your beautiful, naked breast, your almost naked thighs and smelling your delicious scent? Then you brush your lips over my face without noticing it. You can't torture me more. How should I explain it to Kate when I ravish her body later back and front? I'm sure she told you I like anal sex. C'mon, feel my condition you're guilty with."

He was in fact a bit agitated as he took her left hand and placed it on his thick pole that was only shielded by his boxer briefs and the cotton fabric of his slacks. She sure could feel every contour of his monster.

Amanda tried to move her hand away from his cock that seemed to burn a mark into her palm, but he didn't let her escape. When she looked into his eyes blazing with rage she knew she had gone too far in teasing him. Was he going to rape her; throwing her over the big armrest of the couch and sliding her skirt up? What would it do to him to see she wore no panties? She had removed them before he arrived and stored it in her purse to put them on again later. Yes, she had wanted to let him see her pussy.

While she shakily waited for his reaction she discovered she wanted him to throw her over the armrest of the couch. He would closely see her asshole and she would let him rape it.

But the only lecherous thing he did was to reach between her thighs to confirm she actually wore no panties. Only a fleeting touch was necessary to drench his fingers with her hot wetness. He vaguely wondered why he felt his fingers touching soaked pubic hair. The fire had left his eyes as he smiled at her and licked his fingers clean. She tasted how a bitch in heat should. Delicious and mind-blowing.

"Amanda, you did a great job to almost release the beast in me; but just almost. I didn't have forgotten our agreement. However, it didn't hinder me to express my desire to dive between your thighs and lick your delicious juices out of you. I would let you squirm on this chair bringing you to orgasm after orgasm until you cannot think clear any longer. And you would have trouble to walk properly afterwards. Tell me, when did you have your last orgasm you felt it was a good one? Remember that and then contemplate that I would give you orgasms ten times better."

Todd had generated a fire in her with his words that was not possible to ignore. She recognized he didn't brag; there was just pure confidence. The smell of her arousal betrayed her because it was unmistakable. Now came the moment of truth. "Todd, I still can't say that my husband doesn't matter to me, but if you want to eat my pussy I would like that very much. I don't think that's betrayal because I don't do anything actively."

"Honey, you're wrong. If you let another man give you orgasms you give away your husband's right that he is the only one allowed to make you climax. No matter how you look at it it's in fact betrayal. It's also not appropriate to tease a poor guy like me into a sexual rage. No, I can't eat your pussy. Talk with your husband and tell him that he hardly fulfill your needs.

"My God, Amanda, be true to yourself that you're a hot woman with a high sex drive whose pussy is going to wither. Would you really like to live that way any longer? Forget about that bullshit that sex is overrated. People say that who don't have a clue about exciting sex. Believe me after sex with me you'll feel light as a feather. Your steps will have a drive in them like never before. You'll sleep better and your overall body and mind condition boost your defences. Serious studies confirmed that people with a healthy sex life live longer."

After that he gave her a peck on her lips and left the office letting Amanda behind in a whirlwind of thoughts. Yes, he was right. She couldn't live that way much longer. She needed hot, passionate sex like the air to breathe. If her husband wasn't willing or able to provide her with that they had to talk about alternatives.

An interlude between Amanda and her husband

While Todd fucked Kate's brains out this evening a frustrated Amanda Powell sat alone in the den because her husband had refused to talk with her after dinner because he was tired. Although she had again taken great care over her appearance he hardly ever took notice of her efforts. He seemed to look through her sexy dress that was only mid-thigh length and form-fitting her magnificent body. Everybody interested could have seen she wore no bra. Her husband obviously wasn't. Her ample, firm boobs almost burst the fabric.

It dawned on her the time she spent in the gym to make sure her body was always in its prime shape was a waste of time, at least as far as her husband was concerned. Todd sure appreciated her hard work. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had complimented her about anything. She felt as if she was his housekeeper instead of his wife. What made it worse was the lack of decent tenderness or sex.

She decided to take the bull by the horns, took a piece of paper and wrote:

My dear husband,

When you find this at the breakfast bar I'm sleeping in the guestroom. Don't try to break in because breakfast won't be ready. I would leave you in a heartbeat. You have always tried to downplay or ignore it that I'm a deeply sexually frustrated woman. I'm no longer willing to accept our almost non-existant sex life.

I met Kate Burns recently and after I poured out my heart to her she made me realize I was losing my identity and was drifting into depression. You know we're very good friends, and she knows what she is talking about after her husband's accident. There are a few possibilities I want you to consider.

First, you have to go into counselling with a sex therapist to discover why you ignore your wife sexually who is a hot-blooded woman. Don't blame it on your age that your sex drive is nearly zero. You have to release this therapist from confidentiality that I can control your efforts are serious. I'll give you a month to return to the passionate lover you have been in the past. It also means you have to cut your work load considerably otherwise this counselling doesn't make any sense; especially forget business trips every other week. You're well established in this company and don't need to make more money.

Second, we remain living together, but I'm allowed to take one lover of my choice at a time. I'll be very discreet so that it doesn't affect you. Of course, I'll let you have me as often as you want and you're also allowed to take one lover at a time. You have to be discreet as well otherwise I'll divorce you in a heartbeat.

Third, if neither first nor second is your choice then I'm sure I'll finally betray you behind your back. I believe more sooner than later. In case you find out and divorce me you must know I've contemplated the consequences. Divorce is no problem for me. I'm financially independent from you.

Fourth, we divorce forthwith and go our separate ways. That would release you from any burden.

Your frustrated wife

Amanda

When she went downstairs at a time when her husband was usually at work she saw he was still sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee. She got one mug herself and sat beside him. She looked quizzically at him, and he looked angry. He blurted out with a lot of anger involved, "None of those choices work for me. I could agree to see a therapist but to release him from his confidentiality is out of the question. A month is too short. Also reducing my work load is out of the question. I'm on the way to get another promotion. I don't want to lose this chance." He said that with finality that Amanda knew there was no purpose getting into a discussion.

She was sad as she responded calmly, "It's your priority to make your decisions, and it's my priority to make mine. From now on choice three is in force if you like it or not. I see it in your eyes you want to slap me, but that wouldn't do you any good. You know I work out at the school gym twice a week, and there is also a punching bag which knows my fists very well. Honey, you're just not strong enough so forget it."

She knew that was a bit much for him, but to live in a sexless marriage was no longer an alternative for her. She had already come to the conclusion that Todd wasn't the reason for this confrontation. He only had opened her eyes that she had been sexually frustrated for a long time. She had just refused to believe it.

He made another attempt to convince her that what she intended to do was wrong. "What about your marriage vows? Don't they mean anything to you?"

"Of course, they do, but that's not a unilateral obligation. You have to fulfill your obligation as well to make me happy in the bedroom. I don't think you've forgotten you had promised me that. You can say what you want, but I can't any longer accept my husband has no desire for me. I can run around in skimpy clothes and you don't even notice it. You look at me as a neuter, as a nuisance. I can't remember the last time you said I love you. And right at this moment I don't know whether I still love you. I'm strongly tempted to take choice four."

This was another hard blow into his ego, but she was fed up with this situation. Her husband tried to drive a hard bargain, and this wasn't what she would allow him to do. For much too long she had remained in this dull marriage. Her husband had no saying in it any longer. Without waiting for a response she went upstairs and made her ready for a late morning class with a bunch of junior students. When she left the house her husband was already gone.

End of the interlude between Amanda and her husband

When Todd drove to the house after his two Thursday afternoon classes he was surprised his cell rang as he entered the hall. He greeted his housemates with a wave of his hand who were preparing dinner in the kitchen, and then took the call. The caller ID again said: Amanda Powell.

He immediately knew she had reached a decision as she asked him where they could meet. He suggested Kate's condo where they could talk in private. Amanda agreed and he said he would wait for her at the gate to the underground car park. A better discreetness to meet him she wouldn't find. She knew it because that wasn't the first time she was at Kate's condo.

He apologized to his housemates that an emergency had occurred and he had to leave. He arrived at the gate just a few minutes before Amanda. He opened the gate with the remote and she drove behind him to the parking spaces that were reserved for Kate. Her car wasn't there so she had already left for home.

When they exited the cars Amanda fled in his arms, and after some passionate kisses she stammered in his ear, "Todd, my love, I'm yours. My husband is no longer an obstacle between us. I'll wait with the divorce paper to give him time to divorce me that he can retain his dignity and not to be a cuckold."

Todd was on cloud nine as she said that and as they walked hand-in-hand to the elevator he knew he had found his third soul mate at Berkeley after Kate and Megan. When they entered the condo Todd apologized because he and Kate didn't have much to eat in the fridge. They expected to go shopping when they meet again on Saturday.

As it occurred they were both hungry he invited her to the restaurant Kate had an open tab there. Amanda knew this very expensive place and said she would pay for it but Todd laughed and told her about Kate's generous gesture. She knew Kate was loaded so it made sense to support her young lover. It wasn't the time for Todd to tell her about his own money.

He let loose her hand as they entered the sidewalk assuring her it wouldn't do her any good if someone would see them by accident walking hand-in-hand. Before they entered the restaurant he told Amanda that Jenny the hostess and Pam the waitress were occasionally his lovers. He would quite formally introduce her as his economics teacher.

He did that to Jenny before she led them to their table and he did that to Pam as she took their orders. Amanda had a mischievous grin on her face as she exclaimed, "Todd, they didn't believe for one second that I am your teacher and nothing else, but fortunately they can only conjecture. I assume I exaggerated a bit to dress without a bra and a short skirt. I'm not dressed inappropriately, am I?"

"No, you're not dressed inappropriately. I doubt many of the patrons registered that before we were seated. Besides, the lighting is low and they are mostly giving their attention to their partners. It's just that I know it. It makes me proud I'm the one you want to impress with your magnificent body. From the first moment I laid my 18-year-old eyes on you your prim business suits couldn't camouflage your sexiness. It was confirmed when I saw you in your leotard and black pantyhose at the gym. However, those sport bras which look like armor that should be forbidden." Amanda had a hearty laugh about that.