An Unexpected Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
One journey ends as another begins.
9.1k words
4.59
27.9k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the comments on this series. It has been exciting in bringing this story/fantasy to light and I've enjoyed every minute of it. This will be the final chapter in this series but more will surely follow when the urge strikes me.

For those who haven't read the previous chapters, please do so. Many may not like the "chat" style format of writing but it's being written as the events happen. This chapter covers the first physical encounter and will not be in the previous chapter's format. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 5

It was a long flight to say the least. Traveling through multiple countries and time zones left me exhausted; however, knowing my niece would be waiting for me at the airport kept me on edge. Originally I was going to fly in to the airport and drive home and get settled in but Nicole convinced me otherwise.

As the plane touched down my heart rate, as well as my apprehension, began to race. Questions began jumping in and out of my head; how would she react seeing me? Would she be different? How would I feel being around her? I took a deep breath and steadied myself as the plane pulled in to the terminal. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I reached up and grabbed my bag from the overhead bin and turned on my cell phone. Already there were 4 text messages from Nicole. I smiled and eagerly opened them up and replied to her, letting her know that the plane just arrived.

"OMG I can't wait to see you!" she replied. "I'm downstairs by baggage claim."

"Ok, I'll be there in a few mins."

I found myself smiling from ear to ear and felt more at ease now. You couldn't tell from my pace as I hurried through the on-ramp and began heading towards baggage claim. As I came down the escalator I saw her standing by the arrival/departure board. My cock immediately began to swell in my shorts. It didn't help that she was wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt that displayed her firm B-cup breasts. Her short denim skirt displayed her long toned legs which were complimented by a pair of thong sandals.

When she saw me her face lit up and she quickly made her way over to me. I couldn't believe how hot she looked and wondered what every other guy in the airport was thinking. Actually, I knew what every guy in the airport was thinking; how bad they wanted to fuck this little slut.

"Uncle Pat!" she screamed. Quickly she pressed her body against me and slid her hands behind my neck. The scent of her alone was intoxicating and I inhaled deeply.

"Hey Nic!" I managed. I could feel her tight young body pressing against me and wrapped my arms around her waist. "God she feels so good," I said to myself. I knew she had to feel my growing cock, there was definitely no hiding it. She leaned back and a mischievous smile formed from the corners of her mouth.

"It looks like someone's glad to see his niece," she grinned.

Slowly she leaned into me, stretching on her toes as her lips found mine. What began as a welcome kiss soon changed as her tongue slowly darted out against my lips, testing. I pulled her hips against mine, letting her feel my growing cock and slowly teased her lips with mine, sliding my tongue against hers, teasing. She moaned lightly as our tongues slid over each other, exploring each other's mouth for the first time. Her hands caressed the back of my head as I held her hips. I gently nibbled her lips as my tongue darted in and out of her hot wet mouth. Slowly she slid her face to the side of mine, whispering hotly in my ear. "Fuck you have me so wet Uncle Pat. You're going to make me cum if you don't stop."

I laughed lightly and slid her back away from me. "So I guess that means you're glad to see me I take it?" I asked her playfully. "Umm yeah that's a big understatement!"

Leaning back I straightened my arms out, looking her up and down. "Wow, you've really grown up Nic." She smiled and bit her lip lightly, "I'm glad you approve." Already she was beginning to display her submissive qualities, whether knowingly or not, it was working. I took a deep breath.

"Ok, let's get my bags and we can head out."

She laughed lightly. "What's the sigh for?"

"You did the lip biting thing."

"Oh that's right," she replied playfully. "That kinda gets to you doesn't it?"

"You know exactly what it does to me Nic," I laughed, raising my eyebrow.

We made our way to baggage claim and picked up my bags and headed for the parking garage. Everywhere I looked, men were checking her out left and right. I told her and a grin formed on her lips.

"They just wish I was leaving with them and not you," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah that's true," I laughed. "I bet they're wondering how a forty-something year old man can be leaving with such a hot ass teenager!"

She laughed and slid her arm around my waist and hugged me close. There was a certain innocence about her that made her sweet and loving, yet deliciously sexy as well. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, almost protectively.

We made our way to the parking garage, her truck parked in a darkened corner as I put my bags into the bed. Without thinking, I walked over and opened the door for her. She looked up at me and grinned.

"So chivalry isn't dead after all!"

I laughed, "It's a habit what can I say."

She turned towards me and backed up against the truck, gripping my hips and pulling me towards her.

"You're earning serious brownie points Uncle Pat."

With that, she leaned her face up towards me and her hands slid up behind my head, running her fingers up into my hair. She stretched her body out, rising on her toes as her lips found mine. My hands slid down to her tiny waist as our tongues danced over each other, exploring each other's mouth. Her soft moans vibrated into my mouth as I pressed my hardened cock against her pussy. My hands moved down the small of her back, working slowly under her skirt to her ass. She whimpered lightly into my mouth as my fingers gripped her tightly and pulled her into my hips, grinding the bulk of my cock hard against her. Gradually my hand moved to the front of her thigh, gliding across her firm skin and up between her legs, my fingers dancing across her panties. I could feel the heat of her pussy radiating through the fabric as she began kissing me harder and more passionately. I pushed her panties to the side as my fingers were greeted immediately by her swollen wet lips. Cupping her pussy in my palm I rubbed back and forth, my hand dripping with her juices. She broke her kiss and leaned her head back, her eyes closed and mouth opened slightly as soft moans escaped her lips. My lips slid down to her neck as I slid my finger into her hot wet pussy. Her hips rose to meet my hand as my finger slid in and out quickly, her pussy sucking and gripping my finger with each thrust. Pressing my palm against her clit I thrust another finger inside of her and thrust hard and fast into her, her moans grew louder as I felt her body begin to tense. Her hands slid down to my arms as she gripped them tightly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna cum!" she said quickly. "Don't stop Uncle Pat!"

The sounds of her wetness echoed around me as my fingers continued assaulting her pussy, pumping in and out as her orgasm began to build. She pulled her head against my chest hard as she wrapped her calf around my leg. I pulled her close as my fingers plunged deep, feeling her pussy sucking them in and gripping tightly. I could hear her whimpering against my chest as wave after wave of orgasm hit her, cresting and then falling lightly. Her chest rose and fell slowly as she pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me, lifting her head up and kissing me deeply. She pulled back and a huge grin broke across her delicate features.

"That was fucking amazing!"

I laughed, "So you liked it I take it?"

"Fuck, I never came that hard before," she quipped.

I laughed to myself. She looked like a kid on Christmas morning. "I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of firsts for you huh?" She laughed. "Hell yeah, now I know what an orgasm feels like!"

I started to walk around to the passenger side as she grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I was gonna get in."

Sarcasm crept into her voice, "Oh no you don't. You're gonna drive!"

"And why is that," knowing full well what it is she intended.

"I'm gonna return the favor on the ride home," she grinned.

"Ok I think I just came in pants."

She started laughing, "No don't waste it. I have someplace for that!"

My cock jumped in my pants. I had to concentrate on not cumming right then and there but this little vixen was definitely making it hard on me.

I opened her door as she slid into the seat while I walked around to the other side and got in. We made our way out of the parking garage and headed for the highway, my heart racing knowing that her beautiful little mouth was soon going to be sucking on my cock.

I heard a click as she undid her seatbelt and slid her hand over to undo mine. Her fingers worked quickly on the zipper as my cock strained against my boxers. Her touch alone almost made me cum. She worked her hand into my boxers and pulled my hard throbbing cock out of the opening. Immediately precum poured out from the head of my cock, running in rivulets down the side of the shaft.

"Oh my gosh that's so fucking hot," she said as she gripped my cock and slowly began pumping the tight skin up and down. I leaned back in my seat as I glanced down every now and then to watch her tiny fingers working my cock perfectly.

"There's no way I'm letting that precum go to waste."

My body tensed up as her tongue flattened out and began running up the side of my cock as I moaned lightly, "That feels so fucking good Nicole." She looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"Damn you taste so sweet Uncle Pat," she said as she looked back down and flicked her tongue at the head of my cock while stroking it slowly, lapping at it like a kitten as precum continued to flow from the engorged head. I tried concentrating on the road, which was proving to be difficult given the attention she was giving to my cock.

"I could do this all day to your cock," she said, mainly to herself. I was more than willing to let her do whatever she wanted to me.

She adjusted herself in her seat, repositioning herself to get a better angle on my cock. She pushed her shirt up as her firm perky tits sprang free and my hand immediately gripped one in my hand, her erect nipple pressing into my palm as I worked my fingers to it, squeezing and pinching it lightly. She moaned loudly as her mouth slid down onto my cock. Her mouth sucking hungrily on the head as her lips spread and made their way down the entire length of my cock, hitting the back of her throat and slowly, inch by inch, burying into the back of her tight throat. I moaned loudly as her mouth glided up and down my cock with her hand in a steady rhythm, her moaning from the taste of my cock combined with the whimpers from my fingers pinching and twisting her erect nipples. My eyes moved to her skirt as her ass peeked out from underneath, the thong panties doing nothing to hide her firm tight ass. I removed my hand from her nipples and slid my hand down to her ass, her back arching instinctively as my fingers slid between, seeking her pussy. Her pace began to pick up on my cock as my fingers found her silken wet pussy. Her lips, engorged and filled, granted me quick access inside of her as I fingered her quickly and deep, my pace matching her rhythm on my cock. She whimpered loudly on my cock as my fingers invaded her young tight pussy and I knew I was at my end.

"Nicole I'm gonna cum!" I shouted loudly as my body began to stiffen in the seat. She began whimpering loudly on my shaft, stroking and sucking my cock with renewed vigor as I felt my cock begin to throb and swell in her mouth. My balls tightened as my orgasm hit, cum shooting up the shaft of my cock and erupting from the head, exploding into her hot wet mouth. She stroked and sucked my cock hard and fast, her saliva drenching my cock and mixing with cum as I felt her pussy grip my fingers as she began her own orgasm. I could feel her swallowing as fast as she could but knew there was too much cum for her to keep up with as it slowly seeped from the corners of her mouth. As her orgasm began to fade, she continued sucking and stroking my cock, like a greedy little kitten not wanting to give up its meal.

I removed my fingers from her pussy as she let out a sign and looked up at me, cum still seeping from the corner of her mouth. Eagerly I put my fingers into my mouth and sucked her cum, savoring her sweet young taste. She licked at the corner of her mouth and looked down at my cock, still hard and throbbing in her hand, and began licking it softly.

"Wow Nic," my voice barely audible. "I've never came like that before, damn!"

She looked up and smiled, "And I've never tasted something so good before."

"Sheesh, how are we gonna top this?"

"Oh we will when we get home."

"What about your mom?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that. We'll find a way."

She smiled and leaned down once more and kissed the head of my cock, sucking on the head lightly to remove any cum left before tucking it back into my boxers and zipping my pants back up. She shifted in her seat and straightened her skirt as we continued our drive back home.

Our conversation was light-hearted the entire way home as she told me about her ex-boyfriend, work, and life in general. Before we knew it, we pulled into my sister's driveway. I got out of the car, glancing down at my pants and hoping there was no evidence of our little adventure on me. With a sigh of relief I glanced over at Nicole who grinned and gave me a wink.

My sister ran down from the porch, still amazingly sexy even after all these years. Her long black hair was just how I remembered it. She was wearing a pair of cutoff daisy duke shorts and a tank-top that strained against her D-cup tits. As was usual for her, bras were something she didn't like wearing, especially now that she had her "new" tits as she called them. Although she was now in her late 40's, she still had an amazing body.

"Hey little brother!" she shouted as she ran up and jumped into my arms.

"Umm hey Marie," I replied as she nearly knocked me down.

My hands gripped her bottom as she hugged me hard, her legs wrapped around my waist. My cock instantly began hardening as her pussy pressed against me. "Fuck that feels good," I said to myself.

"How've you been sis?" I laughed. "Still trying to dress like your 21 I see!"

She leaned back and glanced down quickly, grinning from ear to ear, "And it looks like I can still pull it off."

"Yeah yeah," I quickly added as I released her bottom from my hands, not wanting Nicole to freak out.

"So am I staying here or at mom and dads?"

Nicole quickly chimed in, "Uncle Pat can stay here can't he mom?"

"I don't see why not," she replied. "You better go say hi to them or they'll be pissed. I'll set up the couch for you downstairs then."

Nicole quickly interjected, "He can sleep on the couch upstairs mom. There's no bathroom downstairs for him and he can use mine up here."

"Ok that's fine. The only other one is in my room," she winked.

Subconsciously my cock twitched in my pants as a memory flashed in my head of walking in on my sister after she showered. Even though she never bothered covering up, I couldn't get the image of her incredible body out of my head. Something she would continuously tease me about whenever the opportunity arose.

Taking a deep breath I sighed, "Ok got it." The last thing I wanted to do was run to another "welcome home" reception. I glanced over at Nicole.

"You wanna go with me?"

"Sure!"

We jumped back into the car as my sister walked back up to the house, her cutoff shorts accentuating her ass perfectly. I didn't realize I was staring until Nicole gave me a punch on the arm.

"Ahem, you checking out my mom's ass," she said playfully.

"No," I said a little too convincingly.

She laughed out loud, "Mm hmm you were checking out mom's ass, don't deny it."

"Well you're a part of her and, well, we know how I feel about your ass."

She slid her hand over and caressed my cock through my pants, "What's that? You wanna do what to my ass?" she said teasingly.

My cock was getting hard again, and rather quickly. "Damn Nic you have to wait until we get back here. You're gonna have my parents see me with a major hardon!"

She pouted which did nothing to calm my growing erection.

"Do I have to?"

Damn it was hard saying no to her. I smiled at her, "Yes but I'll take care of you later I promise."

She leaned back in her seat, a mischievous grin forming on her face. "I guess I'll have to take care of myself then while you drive." Rocking her hips back and forth, she pushed her skirt back and raised her leg up, placing her foot up against the dashboard. She looked at me and slid her fingers into her mouth and sucked softly, saliva glistening off of them. Sliding her fingers down between her toned thighs and into her panties, she moaned softly as rubbed her pussy in slow circles. Her head leaned back against the headrest as her eyes closed. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Oh my gosh Nic you look so fucking hot!"

She said nothing, lost in her moment. Her mouth hung open lightly; gentle moans and an occasional whimper the only sounds to be heard. Her fingers continued in little circles as her other hand pushed her tank top up over her pert tits; pinching and twisting her nipples as she continued. I had about all I could take, knowing full well I couldn't keep driving at this rate.

I pulled her truck over to one of the many secluded lakes in the area; the only thing on my mind was the need to suck her pussy, and bad. Quickly I walked around to her door and opened it. Taking her hand I helped her out of the truck and pressed her against the side of the truck, my lips finding hers as my tongue drove deep into her mouth. My hands quickly pulled her skirt up and found their way to her panties, pulling them to the side as my fingers found her wet lips. Plunging them into her opening, she moaned loudly into my mouth as I continued thrusting them in and out of her hot young pussy. She pulled back from me quickly, "Fuck me Uncle Pat please?" That was the only encouragement I needed.

I brought her around to the bed of the truck and opened the tailgate, lifting her up as she lay back on the bed, her ass hovering at the edge provokingly. Gripping her panties I pulled them down roughly, the site of her clean shaved pussy almost too much for me. Immediately I dropped to my knees, wanting to suck every inch of her before invading it with my hardened cock. She squealed as I sucked on her swollen lips, her juices quickly covering my face. I ran my tongue up to her clit, circling it and gently nibbling as my fingers found her opening. Her fingers gripped the back of my head, pulling me roughly into her as she grinded her pussy onto my fingers. Raising her legs enticingly, she laid her calves over my shoulders allowing me full access to her.

I couldn't believe how sweet her pussy tasted. The fact that it was my niece's only made it that more intoxicating.

I continued assaulting her pussy, alternating between my fingers and tongue being buried inside of her. Gripping her tits in my hands I glided my tongue from her pussy and began planting feathery licks along her tight little asshole, then back to her pussy. She was at her breaking point. Pulling me up, she pleaded, "Please fuck me Uncle Pat, please!"

Rising up she met me in kind and began kissing me hard as she sucked and licked her pussy from lips and tongue. Wrapping her calves around my thighs, she began feverishly unbuttoning my shorts as they dropped to the ground. She gripped my cock in her hand as precum poured from the head and guided it to her pussy. The sensation of the head pressing against her hot wet lips almost enough to make me cum. She wiggled her hips towards me as my cock slid effortlessly into her moist pussy.