An Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fingered him, I smeared some jelly onto my cock, waves of pleasure washing through me as I stroked my length, mixing the jelly with Pete's cum as I finger fucked his ass. I shuffled forward those last few inches until my cock was resting against his cheek. I pulled my fingers out and rested the tip of my cock against his ass, only half listening to his whispered words of encouragement, of need.

We both moaned as I pressed against him, as my cock pressed against his ass. I groaned in confusion as nothing happened, but sighed in pleasure as his tight body opened up to me and took my cock inside it. I stopped, gasping out as the velvety tightness of his ass throbbed around me, holding me tight. Pete wriggled beneath me, urging me on as I leant against him harder.

His body relaxed some more, and with a jerk, and loud groans from both of us, half my cock disappeared inside him. Pete was moaning softly now, telling me to fuck him. I pressed down again, my body now almost over his, and with one final groan my cock slid inside him until I was buried deep inside his ass.

We lay still for a moment, my breathing harsh in his ear. Without being told I started to move, started to fuck him. I moved slowly, almost tentatively, at first, moving just an inch, then two inches, at a time. But soon we were both crying out as I pulled all but the head of my cock out of him and then drove back in, filling him, stretching him, repeatedly as we fucked.

The tightness of his ass around me, the heat of him, was unbelievable, as was the intensity of the pleasure powering through me. His cries were muffled by the pillows in front of him, but mine weren't as they echoed around the room.

I could feel my cum rising, my balls tightening as they slapped against him, so I slowed, wanting it to last. Pete sensed this and pushed back against me. I rolled onto my side, taking him with me, my cock still buried inside him. I moved more slowly, still fucking him, savouring the sensations coursing through me, my hand on his hip.

I slipped my hand lower, reaching around him for his cock and balls. He was hard again, his cock rigid in my hand. I traced my fingers along the ropey veins stretching up his shaft, feeling his strength, his powerful hardness. I stroked him in time to the thrusts of my hips, to the thrust of my cock into his hot ass. This time both our moans filled the room as I fucked him and wanked him, as we pleasured each other, our hands reaching out to wherever we could reach.

I came with a force I hadn't felt in a long time, my cum erupting into his ass in rapid spurts. I plunged into him, holding my cock deep inside him as he squeezed his ass around me, milking me of every last drop of cum.

I pulled him towards me so that we half on our backs, my hand on his cock a blur. He reached for his own balls as his cum gushed from him in an arc to splatter onto his chest and belly.

We were quiet for a while, not daring to speak, the only sound that of our hurried breathing as we sought to get our breath back. My cock slipped from Pete a few minutes later, and then he went to shower, to clean up. I thought about joining him, but left him, taking my turn afterwards. As I stood under the hot water, washing the cum from my body, I still couldn't believe what had happened – or how good it had felt.

When I went back into the bedroom, Pete was sat up on his bed, a towel around his waist. Suddenly, I was very aware of my own towel, of how little it covered, of my still bulging cock. I couldn't think of what to say. Not knowing what else to do, I got two beers from the mini bar and passed one to Pete, aware of his eyes on me.

"I felt exactly the same the first time," he said quietly, as I sat down on the bed.

I didn't answer as Pete went on to say how he'd been bi-curious for ages, but had done nothing about it, had never had the opportunity to do anything about it, until six months ago. He told me that tonight had only been his third time with a man, but every time had seemed so right. The words just tumbled out as I told him then how good it had felt, but later, when at last we both tried to sleep, the doubts, the guilt, began to creep in.

But they disappeared hours later when I felt Pete move into my bed behind me, as I felt his hardness against me, his fingers running lightly over my ass.

I pushed back against him, and was instantly rewarded by the feel of his cock against my ass. I reached behind me and held his cock for a moment before rolling onto my front, my own cock hard beneath me. I eased my legs apart, assuming that was what Pete would want, knowing that it was what I wanted. He moved behind me, his hands on my hips, and pulled me up onto my knees. He reached between my legs for my cock, caressing and stroking me, his other hand doing the same to his own cock.

Still holding me, he moved his other hand over my ass. I tensed, knowing where his hand, his fingers, were heading. I moaned as his fingertip found my ass, as he rubbed lightly but insistently at me. I moaned as his finger moved away for a moment, and sighed with pleasure as I felt it back against me, cool from the jelly he'd smeared on us. And then it was inside me, his finger deep inside me, his other hand still on my cock. I could feel his cock hard against the inside of my thigh, sending waves of anticipation through me.

Pete moved behind me. His finger was gone, but I could sense him lubricating his cock, and then I felt him between my cheeks, then pushing against me, hard and hot. A wave of pain shot through me as he drove his cock into me. Before I knew it, half his cock was inside me. I pressed my face to the pillow, muffling my cries as he pressed harder until his whole length was buried inside me.

The pain turned into a dull ache as Pete began to move inside me, and then to a sort of numbness as he pulled out of me a few inches before pressing back down. This gave way to ripples of anticipation, and then to outright pleasure as he slid easily in and out of my body, his cock filling me, stretching me, pleasuring me, reaching deeper inside me than I ever thought possible.

Pete's breathing became heavy behind me as he fucked me hard. I reached up and grabbed the end of the bed, arching my back as he held my hips and drove down into my eager body. He roared as he came, fucking me through his orgasm, his cum gushing from his cock, sending a warm wetness through my body.

He reached around me, searching for my painfully hard cock, making me cum only seconds after him.

We slept again after that, back in our own beds. I woke up as the sun started to lighten the room through the curtains. Looking over, I could see Pete, the bed covers thrown back, his naked body bathed in sunlight, my head full of memories of what had happened. I couldn't drag my eyes away from his strong body, from his cock as it lay curled up at the base of his stomach.

I slipped from my bed, and went to kneel beside Pete, just as he had done to me hours earlier. I leant over him, knowing what I wanted. I ran my tongue along his cock, tasting him for the first time, tasting any man for the first time. I flicked my tongue around his cock head, watching, feeling, his cock lurching upwards at my touch.

Pete stirred as I licked along his length, savouring his taste as I felt him start to harden under my tongue. I lifted his cock away from his body, marvelling at how quickly it had grown, at how thick and hard he was in my hand. Despite what had happened during the night, it was as though this was the first time I'd touched him.

Suddenly uncertain at what to do next, I imagined what I would want – and dropped my head down to suck on the tip, and then the head, of his cock. I dropped my head lower, sucking him into my mouth, tentatively at first, but then more eagerly, more wantonly, as I wondered why I'd been so uncertain about doing this the night before.

I felt Pete's hips move as he woke up, pushing his cock up towards me, pushing it deeper into my mouth. A deep moan escaped his lips as I sucked harder on him, my tongue lashing across his cock head. I reached for his balls with one hand, my own cock with the other, as his hips bounced off the bed, his cock plunging into my mouth.

He fucked me, driving his cock into my mouth as I sucked on him greedily. He held his cock, his other hand on my head, pulling me towards him as he pushed up to meet me. My hand was a blur on my own cock, my other hand caressing his balls before slipping lower. As I felt him starting to cum, I plunged a finger into his ass.

We came together, my cum splashing up onto my belly as I knelt by the bed, his cum gushing deeply into my mouth. I clamped my lips around him as I swallowed frantically, sucking on him, wanting all of his cum in my mouth as he pumped his shaft.

His cock eventually slipped out of my mouth and dropped back between his thighs, his legs stretched out in front of him. I stood up and looked down at him, knowing that our most unexpected encounter was over.

I slept for another hour or so after that, both exhausted and elated by what had happened. When I woke up, Pete was gone. I lay back in bed, thinking about what had happened, knowing that it might never happen again. I quickly showered, and then went to meet Karen for breakfast. There was no sign of Pete or Julie.

She kissed me lightly as we met, commenting on happy I looked.

"Did you have a good sleep," she asked.

"I had a really good night," I told her truthfully, as I slipped an arm around her.

THE END

12