An Unexpected Gift

Story Info
Her journey into the wondrousness that is sex.
3k words
4.04
17.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had looked forward to this day for some time now. I had finally found a woman I was comfortable enough with to consider taking on as my pet. She was younger than me, still just a teenager, but had been owned before and knew the basic rules and protocols of being owned.

Looking at her though I could see she didn't know how to properly greet me.

"On your knees," I growled to the petite but curvy blonde standing in front of me. I watched critically as she did as I asked and walked over to stand behind her. I bent at the waist to fix the way she held her hands behind her back and to straighten her spine.

"This is how you will greet me each time I enter the room and how you will await punishment when you fuck up."

I strode past the kneeling blonde again, picking up two objects I'd earlier set on my desk. I snapped a cold chain link collar around her neck and affixed the matching leash to the O-ring on the collar. I jerked hard on the leash until she stood. She was smart enough to keep her eyes off of my face and her head tilted down.

I led her down the hall to a small room that was completely free of furniture. It was a small room with one window halfway up between the floor and the ceiling and it was where she would live until she had earned more. "As you can see there is a rug and blanket for you to use for sleeping. When you are not doing things for me this is where you will go. I will let you out a few times a day to eat and use the bathroom."

I tugged on the leash again to lead her out of the room and back out of the hallway. Heading downstairs to the basement which housed my home office I pushed her to her knees just inside of my office and unclipped the leash, then ignoring her to wake my sleeping laptop. After checking my email and phone messages I scooted back some in my computer chair and beckoned her closer.

I smiled as she crawled over to me. I tucked my hands behind my head to see if she would understand what I wanted her to do. She did. Within seconds my pants were unzipped and my cock was in her greedy mouth.

I fisted a hand in her hair as she expertly licked the length of my cock much like a boy would lick a dripping ice cream cone. She then kissed the head before slowly moving her lips down and taking me into her mouth.

No longer in the mood for a good cock worshipping I told her to stand and face the desk. She did so but slowly as if she were afraid to turn her back to me. I stood as well, unzipping the black lacy corset she had on and tossing it to the side. With one hand full of her breast I used the other to travel a light path down her firm stomach to the waistband of her knee length black linen skirt. My fingers burrowed beneath that to her warm and fuzz covered mound.

"Good. I hate women who go bald down there. I like a little something that covers the skin. A secret keeper to what lies beneath," I whispered into her ear.

She shuddered against my hand as two fingers delved into her moist and open center. She restlessly parted her legs. "That's it my pet. Open for me."

I released her so that I could push my chair further back and position her so that I could fuck her while she stood at my desk.

As I guided my cock into her eager cunt I heard her mutter "Please don't hurt me. Please don't let it hurt too much." Over and over again like a mantra. I had been told by her previous owner that because of her age she was still a virgin so I expected some hesitance from her but not fear.

Still, despite the words she was frantically muttering she proved to be wet and ready for me.

I continued my descent into her cunt trying my best to take it slowly as I could still hear her murmuring that she didn't want it to hurt but I'd no sooner gotten the head of my cock into her humid heat when I had no option but to surge forward, out a little bit, then all the way forward. She felt that good wrapped around me.

She whimpered as I sank all the way inside of her, past the flimsy membrane that failed to stop, me but said nothing as she silently accepted my length. I paused briefly to make sure she wasn't hurting too badly now that I had pierced her hymen and then began a slow rhythm of moving in and out of her both hands now on her breasts. I caressed them, careful not to be too hard on them despite an overwhelming urge to abuse them just for the fact that I could.

"Please stop," she whispered.

I cruelly squeezed a nipple. "You don't tell me what to do. You are my property," I said harshly. I couldn't have stopped even if I'd wanted to. It felt amazing to be inside of her. To know that no one had fucked her before me and no one would fuck her after me. I don't enter relationships lightly and I don't share.

"Sorry Sir."

Those two words and the hurt sincerity of her voice were all it took for me to reach the peak of my orgasm. I thrust into her one last time gasping for breath and murmuring how great she felt as I released my seed into her. I already knew she was on the pill and we had previously discussed my preference not to use a condom. We both had recently been tested for STD's and I was more than financially secure to raise a child if that should happen.

I no sooner pulled out of her when she ran out of the room in a mess of tears and desperation. Using a tissue to clean myself up I followed her out of the room knowing she was seeking refuge, not leaving me. I'd taken away her car keys, cell phone, and purse already, leaving her no way of leaving me.

I found her in the bathroom hunched over the toilet. She flushed it, wiping her mouth with a tissue as she turned to glare at me. The look lacked any real heat, instead serving more as a way of her silently letting me know how scared she was right now.

"This is the one and only time I will overlook the rude way you left without my permission and the fact that you just took off without making sure that I was indeed done with you. I understand that as a virgin you were unprepared and scared and I accept that—this time—but this ridiculous display of emotion is not something I will tolerate for long. You are my pet. My sexual object. You exist for my pleasure. I will always take care of you and see to it that you are safe and healthy but your happiness means little to me right now." She would have to earn my compassion.

"Believe me Sir, I fully understand that," she said flatly.

Frowning at the disrespect in her voice I opened my mouth to reprimand her but she apologized before I could get in a word.

"Sorry Sir," she said with true emotion. "I'm sorry for my rudeness Sir and sorry for leaving the room the way I did. I'm also sorry that I didn't offer to clean your penis with my mouth. I figured you would prefer it if I got sick in here instead of at your feet. I know I've already fucked up and will likely feel the touch of whatever punishment device you like to use and I am ready for it. I ask only that you don't break my skin." She let out a shaky breath then added, "I realize I have no room to ask you for anything so please consider what I said a suggestion."

I was surprised by the thoroughness of her apology but remembered who she had previously belonged to. Her previous owner was an arrogant ass known well for the cruel way he treated any woman stupid enough to be in his life.

I decided to give her some space and time to calm down. "Clean yourself off then you may go your room. I'll be by with the clothes I'll allow you to wear and the other things you brought that I do not mind you having."

"Thank you Sir."

"Can I help with anything?" she asked me some time later. It was just after five at night and I'd begun cooking an impromptu dinner of from-frozen crab cakes and fries.

She dropped to her knees in submission as I turned to face her. Good. She had remembered to greet me on her knees.

"I was wondering if you would make an appearance or not."

"Sorry Sir. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to eat or not."

"You may stand," I said turning away. "I'm just about done so have a seat at the table."

"Thank you for allowing me to eat with you Sir. I know many pets eat on the floor from a dog bowl. I-I appreciate your kindness."

"I already traumatized you enough with the sex," I joked. "No need to make things worse by humiliating you. Plus, I feel that forcing a human to eat like a cat or dog would, goes too far. It's one thing if you're role-playing but for everyday life as a pet that is not something that I will ever require."

"That's very good to know." I could hear the smile in her voice and smiled as well though she couldn't see it.

I used a plastic spatula to slide the crab cakes out of the skillet and onto the ceramic plate the fries were already on and carried it over to the table.

We ate in silence though I could tell by the secretive way she glanced at me when she thought I wasn't looking that she had something she wanted to ask or say to me. Her eyes told me that she wanted me. They spoke of a desire for me to take her again. Her mouth though seemed too shy to speak the words.

I waited until we'd finished eating to ask what it was she wanted. "Speak," I commanded.

Her cheeks flushed a delicate pink and she dipped her head to avoid my eyes. She was embarrassed to have been caught wanting to speak to me and embarrassed, I was sure, by what it was she wanted from me.

I had seated her in the chair immediately to my left and reached over to touch her between her legs. I figured that would be the best way to get her attention.

Sure enough she let out a quiet gasp as I inserted a finger into her tight channel.

"You have something to say then say it," I said as I used the nail of my thumb to lightly scrape down the length of her clitoris.

"Please," she whispered hoarsely.

"Please what?" My thumb and pointer finger squeezed the little nub causing her to whimper.

"Tell me what you want, pet."

"You," she muttered.

"You want me?"

"Yes."

"What part of me do you want?" I inserted a second finger.

"Don't make me say it."

I laughed quietly. "Say it, pet. Never be afraid to tell me what you want."

"Your penis. I want your penis inside of me. Please Sir."

I stifled a laugh at the way she whispered the word 'penis'. She was such a delightful innocent! I would take great pleasure in corrupting her.

I slid my chair closer to hers. "You want it Baby then reach for it. You've been a good girl for the most part so I'll let you take control this time."

She opened her eyes which had gone closed with lust and blinked confusedly at me. I could tell she didn't know what I wanted her to do which amused me even more.

"Climb onto my lap and lower your cunt onto my length. Ride me."

To help her out I undid my pants and released my erect length.

"Oh wow," she murmured. She had begun to get out of her chair, placing one hand on my shoulder, but stopped.

I urged her on. "We'll go as slow as you want," I promised.

She looked at me. "Why are you being so nice? I'm your property. You could fuck me against the table and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

"You'd rather I force you, then?"

She thought about it and eventually nodded. "It hurt when you took me but I liked the raw power of you forcing me to do what you wanted."

"You liked it so much you got sick immediately after."

She shrugged. "I was scared. When I get too scared or excited I puke.

My still waiting cock was demanding I get things moving so I decided on a compromise.

I reached over and with my hands hauled her onto my lap. "Guide me into you," I demanded with my eyes on hers.

She complied with a timid hand, the other still on my shoulder. She narrowed her eyes in concentration and began to lower herself down onto me. She stopped about three-fourths of the way down.

"I—"

I impulsively covered her lips with mine, groaning at the spark that ran through me at this new connection.

With our lips still locked I used a hand to guide her into moving up then down. I let her set the pace even though I longed to grab her hips with my hands, push her onto the table and have my way with her.

She shoved a small hand against my chest until I broke the kiss. "What's wrong?" I rasped.

"Nothing. Just need air, Sir," she panted. She quickened the pace moving her hand to my shoulder.

"God you're so tight and wet," I groaned.

She didn't say anything but I didn't expect her to. Instead she let loose with a shrill scream as her walls contracted against my cock in what I was sure was her first ever orgasm.

'Fuck!" she yelled on a laugh. "Thank you Sir. Thank you for letting me come and for letting me take the lead. I really appreciate your kindness." She'd stopped moving and had collapsed against me, her arms around my neck.

I was still inside of her, still hard, but I didn't mind. This was about her. I'd let her have this.

She began to pull away from me but stopped, her eyes darting to my face.

"You're still hard."

I nodded.

She began to move slowly. I knew she had to be sensitive from just having had an orgasm and stopped her.

"You don't have to do this."

"Yes I do. You said I exist to please you and so I will please you...unless you'd rather I use my mouth on you? Or my hand?" She continued moving up and down as she spoke.

Enjoying the feel of her sliding up and down on my throbbing flesh I decided to take back the reins and picked her up as I used a hand to push aside my dinner plate, laying her back where it had been.

Conscious of how slippery and sensitive she was I went carefully but let her know that I was in charge by setting a quick and even pace.

"You have no idea how much of a turn on it is to know I'm the only man who will fuck your virgin cunt," I grunted as I slowly began to reach the point of no return.

"No other man?" she panted curiously.

"Yes. You're mine. All mine. I'm going to ruin you for any other man. No one else will compare to me, pet."

"Cocky words," she joked with a smile.

"Truthful words," I corrected. I don't easily let go of things or people. You're in my life now and you won't be leaving it any time soon." I realized how creepy that could sound but I didn't care. It was true. The men in my family, much like the gray wolf, mate for life.

I didn't have to know the blonde I was inside of very well (and I didn't) to know that she was "the one." She was everything I wanted in a woman. She was sexy in a quiet way, respectful, malleable, eager to please, fun to be around and great to be inside of.

"Happy Birthday to me," she whispered to herself though I hardly heard it. My admittance that she was mine was all I needed to find release inside of her slick and welcoming channel.

I muttered for her to wrap her legs around my waist then sat back down with her in my lap.

"What do you mean Happy Birthday to you?"

She was smart enough to know to be respectful and so didn't toss me the 'Are you kidding me?' look I was sure she was hiding. "It's my eighteenth birthday."

A slow and deep chuckle reared up from within me. "What a way to celebrate, hmm?" I teased her.

"Great sex, a sexy and kind-hearted Dom, and fatty food. What more could a girl ask for?" she batted her lashes innocently but I wasn't fooled.

"Have you ever done it anally?"

She looked at me, obviously surprised by the question. "N-no...but I have a feeling I'm about to."

I lifted her off of me. "Follow me, pet. I'll get the lube and a glove. I'll give you a birthday present like you've never had before."

"Happy Birthday to me," she said uneasily, quietly.

"No. More like Happy Birthday to me," I corrected with a devious smile. "It isn't my birthday but you're the best gift a guy could ask for."