An Unexpected Proposal of Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"Please don't tease." she whimpered after breaking a kiss.

His hand again moved upwards and under the front of her panties, and then down into her wetness.

"Oh shit." she cried as his long fingers slipped between her lips and up inside her.

Karen lifted her buttocks from the couch and pushed up against him as he added a second and third finger. With her legs spread wide, she endured his assault with eyes closed and mouth open. A thumb then found her clitoris and her pleasure only heightened. Karen had never felt so aroused, she was almost in another world with pleasure and also anticipation of what was to come. She lowered her buttocks to the couch and kicked her shoes off. Reaching for her panties, she pushed them downwards and closed her legs as best she could to get them over her thighs. With her thighs wide again, she turned her attention to Del. She ran her hand over the bulge in his jeans and then upwards to begin undoing his shirt. Her fingers explored his chest; then she lowered her lips tracing a damp line between his nipples. It was hard to concentrate with Del's fingers working their magic. While her tongue tweaked his nipples, her hand slipped down to his jeans. She rubbed gently and then for a while gripped the hardness beneath. Eventually her fingers found his belt buckle and released it, but then struggled briefly getting the zipper over his hardness. Del reluctantly removed his hand from between her thighs to push his jeans down to his knees. Karen's hand eased his briefs over his erection leaving it standing proud; her hand gripped it and gave it a friendly squeeze before running her fingers over the head and glans. It was different than Glenn's; it was missing the loose foreskin and shiny pink head. In her hand was a solid and thick shaft, the tight skin under the large head slightly lighter in colour to that above. The head was large and shapely, the eye already wet with excitement. It was only when her hand moved down the shaft did she notice that he was shaved smooth, with the exception of a dark line running from the base of his cock to his navel. She ran her hand over it to feel its smoothness, it looked strange, but she liked it.

"I like it shaven." he said running his fingers through her dark pubic curls. "Do you like yours shaven?

"Never tried it, I just trim it a bit during summer." she replied.

"You should, it feels quite nice." Del suggested as he eased himself on to his knees in front of her.

Karen opened her thighs for him and he made himself comfortable, his tongue was soon on her left thigh and he licked and nibbled his way upwards. The warmth exuding from her pussy could be felt as he got close, his tongue soon exploring her wet lips. She jumped as his tongue found her clitoris, and then squirmed as he sucked it into his mouth and gently tweaked it.

"Oooh, oooh, that's so nice." she whispered lifting buttocks towards him.

Del dropped his attentions to her opening and explored her opening below, her juices flowing readily over his tongue and chin. He continued for a while and then ran his tongue upwards past her clitoris and the curls above, and up to her navel. Karen giggled as he slipped it into her belly button, when she could take it no longer; she lifted his head and eased towards his. They kissed as Del moved forward between her thighs, his erect cock now touching her pussy. Karen broke the kiss and looked down; she took his cock in hand, slipped between her lips and rubbed the large head in her wetness. She watched with interest as she guided a new cock for only the second time in her life to her opening. Trembling with anticipation she waited a split second before Del leaned into her, the head slipped into her with a noisy squelch.

"Shiiiit." she whimpered as Del entered her with long slow strokes.

Placing a hand against his navel, she controlled the depth of his entry until she was comfortable. Leaning back on the couch, she lifted her knees to her chest and locked her legs around his waist.

With closed eyes, Karen relaxed as the pleasure flowed through her body, already she could sense a difference in technique between Glenn and Del. Del was slower and more considerate, his hands initially caressing her thighs and stomach before slipping under her top to her breasts. Again he was gentle, his fingers tweaking her nipples, his hands cupping her breasts. Karen raised her body slightly and pulled the top over her head. Before she could reach behind her to undo her bra, Del was already unclipping it, and her breasts were soon bare. His tongue fell upon them, first licking and then sucking. She hugged him tight with her arms and kissed him on the head. She moaned as he pushed into her hard, his cock reaching her cervix, immediately he withdrew a little.

"Are you okay down there?" he asked.

"Mmmm, doing just fine, but don't push too hard."

Del leaned back and looked down; his cock shiny with Karen's juice slipped back and forth between her lips, he ran his fingers through her curls and then slipped a thumb down onto her clitoris.

She smiled up at him, "That's nice."

Dell returned her grin and ran his hands over her legs, he marvelled at her curvy figure and shapely legs. Self consciously, Karen placed her hands over her stomach as his eyes moved over her. He realised what she was thinking and lifted her hands away and pulled her into a sitting position. He looked into her eyes.

"I meant what I said about you, I think you're a very beautiful lady. You don't need to hide your body, I want to look at it and touch it. And I want you to be comfortable that it's being appreciated." he said with conviction.

She returned his gaze, her eyes searching for untruths but unable to. He leaned forward and kissed her. Her arms slipped around his neck and squeezed him lovingly and passionately. Eventually they broke for air.

"Would you like to go to bed with me?" he asked humorously.

She laughed at the absurdity of the question, "Oh, I couldn't possibly, what sort of girl do you think I am?"

"Okay then, we'll do this another way." he said with a smirk.

Del stood before her with his erection swinging wildly in front of her face, then with ease he lifted her from the couch and swung her over his shoulder. Karen shrieked with laughter as he strode towards his bedroom. After carrying her carefully through the door, he flung her on the bed. Still laughing, Karen rolled away from his clutches to the other side of the bed, then got to her feet and stood defiantly with her hands on her hips.

"C'mon then, come and get me." she challenged.

Del laughed and launched himself across the bed and managed to catch her by the wrist. He dragged her close and wrestled her down on the bed, with her free hand she pulled him close and kissed him. Her hand slipped down and cupped his erection before slipping lowered and cupping his balls. She then broke the kiss and looked up at him giving his balls a little squeeze.

"An apology would be appreciated." she suggested playfully.

His face twisted in imaginary pain, "Owww, I'm real sorry for the rough treatment."

"Are you going to make it up to me?"

"If you take your mitts off my testicles I might."

Karen smiled wickedly and released her grip and slid her hand up to his wilting erection.

"Oh dear, what's happened here?" she asked flicking it with her little finger.

"Just a minor setback." he replied.

Karen's warm fondling hand soon had it back in working order as they kissed, then she spread her thighs wide as Del rolled between them. Her hand slipped down and guided his cock into her.

"Mmmm." she whispered as he began to move inside her.

Del raised himself on his elbows and looked down at her, their eyes locked for a few seconds before he stopped moving in her. It was a strange moment they would both conclude later. Even though they had not long met, there was a spark of electricity like excitement that was hard to describe. Karen slipped her legs around his buttocks in anticipation of what was about to come, but pinned him tight so that he couldn't move. She eventually smiled up at him breaking the moment, he lowered his lips to hers and they kissed almost tentatively. Del pushed his cock hard into her and moved from side to side, she broke the kiss and moaned. She pushed back against him as he began to move inside her with nice long strokes.

Karen chuckled at the noises they were soon making, the slapping of their bodies and the slurping of her juices plain to hear. With their bodies moulded into one mass of slippery skin, they settled down to enjoy each other. Before Karen slipped into a dream like trance of pleasure, she briefly contemplated what she was doing. There was no regret, already Del had shown her what she'd been missing out on. Before this moment, she'd been satisfied with Glenn's loving, but now she realised that he'd been a selfish lover more interested in his own pleasure than hers. But she also knew it was her fault for letting it be that way. Tonight was going to be for her, she was going to let go and allow this man do whatever he wanted with her. So long as it was fun, she was all his. With her arms firmly around his neck and her legs high around his buttocks, she relaxed and urged him onwards.

"You're quite good at this." she whispered before slipping her wet tongue into his ear.

Del laughed and kissed her on the neck, he too was enjoying himself. Some would consider Del a sex addict, but he just loved women and sex. He could never be a one woman man; he loved the thrill of the chase and the following seduction. Women's bodies fascinated him, both in their beauty and their differences. No two women were the same; there was always some difference with their shape, how they felt under his hands and how they made love. He had been completely honest with Karen about him watching her for a couple of weeks previous. She attracted him from the first moment he saw her in the bar, her looks, figure and body language. The way she laughed with male company without the slightest hint of flirting, which only made her more desirable. He wanted her and would crawl over broken glass to get there. And now here she was under him with her legs spread wide, her lovely wet and warm pussy hugging his cock. Del desperately wanted Karen to remember this night; he wanted more of this beautiful sassy girl and her lovely body.

Deep in their own world, the lovemaking intensified. Time no longer mattered; they kissed, hugged, and caressed the minutes away. Their bodies glowed with perspiration under the physical and passionate onslaught. Karen's arousal provided the substantial lubrication as Del's thick cock pounded hard into her. She marvelled at his ability to keep going for so long, her previous lover would long be finished and be snoring by now. But Del showed no sign of slowing, his long hard strokes pinning her to the mattress below. Her pleasure rose to higher levels and fell back several times, it would be only later that she would realise that she'd experienced small but real vaginal orgasms for the first time.

Suddenly she began to notice a change in his love making, his breathing deeper and his cock moving inside faster but with shallower penetration. She realised that he was about to cum.

"It's okay to cum inside me." she whispered.

Del laughed without breaking stride, "Don't think I could stop if I wanted to." he gasped.

Del slowed his action as his orgasm neared, he could feel the head of his cock swell almost painfully the split second before his cum ejaculated into the warm wetness beyond. He gasped in pure ecstasy as he emptied himself into her, immediately he could feel his cum mixing with her juices. He opened his eyes and looked into Karen's smiling face, her arms taking his weight as his own strength waned.

Karen also enjoyed the moment; she relished the pleasure on his face as he emptied himself into her. His warm cum made her already wet insides a soggy and noisy mess. Waiting until he had finished, she then pulled his face to hers and kissed him, their tongues twirled and caressed in pleasure. Karen raised her legs high when she felt his cum oozing out of her.

"That was real good." he wheezed.

Karen looked up at him and smiled, "It was good for me too."

They held each other tight and with mutual affection as the seconds passed, but as Del's cock shrunk, the danger of a soggy sheet below increased.

"I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom and clean up, otherwise you're gonna have to sleep in the wet patch."

Del rolled over and lay beside her, "Don't care about the wet patch, I want you to stay where you are."

Karen laughed and snuggled into him, "So long as it's on your side."

Del pulled her in close and placed his arm around her, then gave her a kiss on the forehead. They lay in quiet contemplation for a while.

"You're one hell of a lady, do you know that?" he said after a while.

When he didn't get a response, he continued, "You're one of the most desirable and sexiest women I've ever met. And a great lover."

"Would it surprise you to know that you're only the second man I've made love to?"

Del raised himself on one elbow and looked down at her, "Really? The other lucky guy must have been a good teacher."

"Nope, he wasn't. You've just proved that."

Del ran a finger gently over her face, "I'm sorry, I thought you wanted this just as much as me. If I'd known, I would've been a little less callous."

Karen kissed his wandering finger, "You don't have to apologise. From my point of view, you just happened to be around at the right time."

For the next few minutes, Del listened as Karen talked about Glenn and his marriage proposal. She opened up her heart and talked of her emotions, her lack of sexual experience and her concerns for the future including her parent's loveless marriage. Holding her hand, Del listened without interruption with the exception of kissing away the tears in her eyes. He waited until she'd finished before commenting, but did so with thought and honesty.

"Sex is a wonderful thing." he said. "But people have different needs, emotionally and physically. I love sex, and I can't see myself with just one woman, I'd be unfaithful without a second thought and I know it. Thing is, you've gotta be satisfied that you've found the right person before you settle down. Otherwise you'll be always wondering. The way I see it, you're too much of a woman to be unsure of your sexuality."

Karen laughed, "What the fuck does all that mean?"

Del grinned, "Fuck as many guys you can until you find someone you love. Then settle down and be content."

They both laughed as Karen snuggled up to him.

Karen woke to the sound of unfamiliar sounds, she was alone in the bed and the sheets pulled up to her neck. She smiled and thought back to the night before, had she been a slut to let this happen? Nah, it had been good fun she told herself. Her hand slipped down between her thighs and caressed her curls; they were stiff and crusty from love making. Her finger's touched her pussy below as she remembered how it had been used and abused.

The bedroom door opened and Del walked in wearing a robe and carrying a tray.

"Ah, you're awake then. Good, the pampering is about to continue." he said placing the tray beside her.

A bowl of freshly diced fruit and a glass of juice awaited her.

"Wow. That looks good." she said reaching for the tray.

Del quickly removed it and stepped back out of reach.

"Show me your tits first." he suggested mischievously. "Really, do have no shame?" she asked while easing the sheet downwards.

"Mmm, very nice. How about some leg?" he asked.

Karen laughed and eased the sheet further down, but raised her closer leg to hide her pussy. A lady has to have a little modesty she told herself.

Del waited until Karen sat up and then handed over the tray as promised.

"I'll have a shower while you eat, and then you have one. Then you'll get your massage."

Karen looked sweetly up at him, "Just remember, it's gotta be the best massage in the world. You promised."

He simply poked out his tongue at her.

The shower was hot and powerful, the thick jets of water refreshing and enjoyable. Del was waiting for her as she stepped out of the glass cubicle; he covered her in a warm thick towel and then rubbed her dry. He playfully avoided her attempts to kiss him, after a while he gave her a playful swat on her buttocks and told her to behave herself. He laughed as she stuck a finger in her mouth and pretended to sulk like a child. Karen was then led back to the bed where thick towels had been placed. A fan heater blew warm air close by.

Seconds later, Karen lay face down on the bed. She squirmed as warm oil was squeezed onto her back. She felt Del sit astride her buttocks just before his hands on her back. From the very first second, she knew she was in for a special treat. His firm hands massaged and kneaded; poked and pushed her skin and the muscles below. She sighed in pleasure as Del patiently worked ever inch of her neck, shoulders and back, then arms, hands and each finger. He moved down to her feet and worked his way delicately but firmly upwards, her calf muscles singled out for special attention before moving upwards. After her knees, the thighs were next, for several minutes he worked them moving firmly up and down. For Karen, it was the first sign of arousal, his hands so close to her pussy was hard to ignore. She opened her legs slightly in invitation, but it was ignored, his magical hands just falling short of her place of desire. His hands moved up to her buttocks and worked them hard as she grimaced under his efforts.

It was then turn over time. Karen looked up at his nude body as she got comfortable, his muscular chest shiny with perspiration from his endeavours. Her eyes slipped inquisitively downward to his crotch, his cock still appeared large in its un-aroused state. After asking her to move down the bed a little, Del knelt behind her head and began to gently massage her forehead and face. It was nothing short of sensational Karen thought to herself as she slipped into a dream world.

Del worked in silence letting his hands do the work; for many minutes he worked every inch of her face before sliding downwards to her neck. Karen only opened her eyes as he closed in on her breasts. He changed position and sat across her navel without placing any of his weight on her. Again his hands worked magic as he massaged her neck, chest and breasts. Her nipples hardened further as his hands floated across them, he tweaked them playfully and Karen responded by reaching for his cock which was peacefully resting on her stomach.

He removed her hand and smacked it, "Behave yourself."

She giggled as he worked his way downwards, his slippery strong hands massaging in the liberally applied oil. Again she got aroused as his hands neared her pussy, but he thwarted her by moving to her ankles and began working his way upwards. He knelt between her open thighs, her pussy in plain view for his scrutiny. She felt no embarrassment, she just wanted him to hurry up and get there. For the first time in her life, she was impatient for sexual attention. It was strange having to wait for it, before last night, it had always happened too fast. Del's hands worked each thigh edging closer to her pussy, now just inches away she pushed her pussy downwards to meet his hands. His hands massaged all around her upper thighs and navel, but not where she really wanted them. She finally reached for his hand, but again he gently smacked it away.

"Sorry, this is real good massage oil, but I don't want it on your pussy, tastes like shit." he said wiping his hands on the edge of a towel.

He ran a hand through her pubic curls, "Why don't we shave this off?"

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers