An Unexpected Quickie

Story Info
An offer for sex at a convivence store ends in great sex.
2.5k words
4.4
11.7k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished getting my hair cut at a local Sport's Clip. I stopped to get gas and then go inside to grab some food at a Quik Trip on the way home. After I filled my truck up, I pulled it forward and went in to grab an iced tea and one of their fresh-made sandwiches. I have gone through this routine many times at this very Quik Trip, stop by on the way to somewhere else are back from somewhere on the way home. I am kinda numb to it really I have done it so many times. As I looked at the menu I decided instead of something from the kitchen I would just make my own hot dog. This decision changed the day for the better, much better.

I am 67, gray hair, brown eyes, slight chubby at 220 pounds, and 6 foot 2 inches. I am at best the average old white guy we all complained about in our youth. I was wearing my retired Army ball cap, a leather-style jacket, and nothing else remarkable. So this whole thing still blows me away it happened.

So there I was, two in the afternoon, getting a hotdog and I look up and on the other side of the roller oven thingie was this gorgeous late 20s black chic. I mean drop-dead gorgeous no matter what her ethnic background is. Cooler yet she had these greenish eyes. And yes, I looked her up and down, and she had a tight-fitting dark green sweater on that hugged her figure and she had quite the figure. I am guessing 38D boobs. And a slight hourglass shape ending with the perfect bubble gum booty. She was wearing what appears to be slacks, or loose-fitting leggings are something that hugged the booty but was comfy fitting the rest of the way. She had snow boots on since we had 8 inches of snow the night before.

I smiled, then grinned at her when she caught me looking at her. I went about my business of making my dog up. The next thing I know she was prepping a dog also and was right next to me. She just said quietly, a dog is a good idea. All I could do is nod. Her scent was delicious. About then my phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see who texted and as I did this I reached for the mustard. I was not paying attention trying to do two things at once. I got a hand full of gorgeous instead. I froze looked down to find I was holding her hand. She was holding the mustard. I looked at her and she was grinning.

"I got here first, so I get to use first." That was her response. She did not let go though, she squeeze my hand gently. Then instead of letting go she got this weird look and looked down at my hand and turned it over.

"Whoa, hands so soft, I expect an older gentleman like yourself to have rougher hands."

"I always took care of my skin, the only human suit I get ya know" She started laughing at this and goes fair enough. She then let go of my hand and went back to prepping her dog. I turned to look at her again and she was smiling at me.

"Such a gentleman, honest, but still trying to be subtle, I saw you looking. Do you like it?"

"Yes I like and yes you are right I did look at your boobs and booty, too gorgeous not to, I mean I am a guy and all." She just giggles and then reaches across me and makes sure she rubs her boobs on my arm. Her nipples are like instantly hard pokies. I whisper, daaaaaaaamn. She goes you outa see the barely there bra holding them.

I know I am looking stunned and all I can get out of my frozen brain trying to calculate the 35 to a 40-year difference in us and why she is teasing, but I get out a stunningly stupid response of: "Did we just flirt?"

She laughs and walks away. I took a few deep breaths, went and made a sweet tea, and grab some chips. I checked out and headed to the truck. I am now running everything through my head and trying to figure out how I got so lucky to have been flirting with that gorgeous young woman so blatantly. My deep thinking was interrupted by a tapping on my window. There she was grinning at me again and motioning me to open my door. So being stunned again she moves aside and I open the door. She sticks out her hand and goes, "Hi I am April and I am so attracted to you." I am totally speechless and just shake her hand.

"Ummm, before I change my mind, I gotta say this, please follow me to my house and fuck me. I live right over there on the other side of the apartment complex in a nice little house and I am wet and want you."

I could see her actually blushing. My brain was still frozen but functioning. I mean here is this beautiful young woman who just told me she wanted to fuck me and I made her wet. I mean I am thinking old-school penthouse after dark material here. Instead, my brain points out her wedding ring and goes this isn't some swinger thing, is it?

She takes the rings off and stuffs them in a pocket, and goes their problem fixed. I am home alone all day from nine till my daughter gets home from school at 4, so we now have an hour or a touch more. Please she finished with. I look her up and down again and then she goes hey the panties match the barely-there lacy bra if that helps and it is white and looks hot against my skin tone. I WAS ALL IN AT THIS POINT.

"Okay, I am in, I will follow you."

"Good, because I am going push you down on your back suck you hard ride you till your dry, and let my big ass tits hang out and beg you to suck on them"

Then she gets on my running board leans in and kisses me, not a peak on the cheek. No, she buries the tongue deep. As she pulled her tongue out she curled it so it run along the top of my mouth all the way out. I just shivered in response. Wow, just wow, loved that kiss.

"Great I am in that silver car over there, follow me."

And poof she was back in her car backing out and I was scrambling to close my door and get everything put up to follow. Once we got to her place she was like out of her car and in her front door before I was even stopped. Normally this would panic me and my spidey senses would be firing, but my little head was in control. So by the time I walked in the door she was stripped down to just her big sweater. No boots, no pants no coat, nothing but that sweater. She grabbed me by my belt buckle and pulled me to her and lip-locked me in a big kiss again as she was trying to get my pants undone. I mean her inside door was still open. Anyone walking or driving by if they looked, could see her actions. I figured she didn't care, I wouldn't care. I start kissing back and groping her ass and tits through the sweater she still had on.

"Fuck this, bedroom, let's go, I need you now." With that, she is leading me by a belt loop down a short hallway to what is the master bedroom and a king-size bed. It had this cool-looking almost pop art-type comforter on it. She saw me staring at it. She laughed and goes I have a master's in Art and like surrealism and pop/contemporary art is my thing. Drives my husband nuts. Then I was shoved on the bed and my pants were being tugged off me. I meant she was not wasting any time and she was aggressive as fuck at this point. Once she had me stripped and I mean she took everything off she then stripped the top off. She was wearing the open cup lacy bra that barely contained her huge fucking tits. The nipples were rock-hard pokies. The panties match and were barely there either. Not sure if it was a thong or a G-string but it was barely there.

She wasted no time either she crawled right on top of me pulled the panties aside and slammed down on me and just sat there and moaned without moving. Well not true, she was pulling on her nipples pretty viciously. Then she started jerking her hips, her whole body was quacking and then I heard a long low moan followed by oh fucks, oh no's, and yeah baby. I still had not moved. She looked down at me grinned really big and goes see I told you I need this really really bad. Then she got off me and start licking and sucking on my cock. She was back to making noises. She was getting all sloppy with my cock, even spitting on it.

"Okay, back to fucking, I have recovered, let's do this baby, make this baby girl scream in pleasure." Okay, I gotta admit this was hot to me. I thought that talk only happened in porn videos. I did not believe any girl talked like that in real life. To my surprise, she was kinda a potty mouth. I fucking loved it. I was in full-on lust for this hot sexy lady.

"That's it, baby, love me getting dicked down don't ya. You love fucking my bare naked cunt, come on baby fuck you baby girl fuck her like she is a bad girl." And I did fuck her like she was a bad girl. Since I had already jerked off before I showered and went for a haircut, it was going to take a little longer to cum, which played into both our needs. I slowly picked up the pace. I grab her by her waist and start slamming her down on my cock. She shiver and spasmed each stroke. Her moaning got low and guttural again so I knew she was close. She suddenly leaned over and about slapped me with her tits. All she said was "suck." I did. Her nipples were hard and so so suckable. I bite hard on one and held it in my mouth and started flicking my tongue on the tip of her nipple, and that sent her over the edge.

She was bucking bounce shaking. She would throw her head back, then she leaned down and moaned and said shit like bite my fucking nipple off, make me bleed, slap me slap me hard. She then abruptly stopped looked me deep in the eyes her whole body was quivering. She whispers "Serious slap me hard and call me you slut, please I am begging Mark, please. Make it sting." So I slapped her first on the right cheek, then the left. She goes hard daddy. I am about to lose it then. She was still quivering and just barely rocking her hips. I slapped her a little hard on her left cheek, then a little more on the right. That must have been enough. She went over the top into the most intense orgasm I have ever seen any lady have and in the middle of that, I started shooting my load in her. As I was pulsing and shooting in her she spasmed again and then started squirting and cumming again.

"Oh my fucking gawd, baby, what are you doing to me, I can't, I can't I can't, fuuuuuuccccc...." And then her mouth was open and nothing came out. Then she flopped on top of me. She whisperings in a barely audible way, "I think I love you, I do lust you, oh my gawd, thank you."

After about five minutes she gets back up on her knees, grins real big, and goes just one more thing lover, and pulled up off my cock and sit squarely on my face and said suck my clit and lick my cunt. Please baby, please. That's what I heard as I watch her move so quickly I couldn't avoid her. I have never ever licked a pussy I have just cum in. Never crossed my mind to do that. Yet, here I was with my and her cum running out of her onto my beard and into my open mouth as I licked her clit. Her clit was so swollen that it was like her nipples, blood-engorged and sticking out. I thought why not, it worked on her nipples. So I bite down on it hard and started flicking my tongue on it. Okay, note to self, and advice to others -- Don't do this unless you know already how they will react.

After the bite and first flick, she let out a startled scream of what the fuck, squeezed legs together, gasped, and then exploded into what I think was an orgasm or a very painful reaction, no sure.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck Mark, fuck, I needed all this" Then she relaxed her legs slid down, and started kissing me, almost tongue fucking my mouth. "Baby, you need to get cleaned up dressed and gone, like in next 20 minutes. If not we are both gonna be in trouble."

I got up and head to the door she said was the master bath. When I came out she had her bra straightened out and panties in place but she was draining down her leg. She handed me my clothes and as I dressed she handed me back my phone.

"I have your number you have mine. I labeled your number as Mark, professor so if hubby gets my phone he will think it's a teacher. I labeled myself devote student on your phone. " She was giggling like a schoolgirl.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, passionately, and then looked straight into my eyes, "We will be doing this again, now go before I fall completely hopelessly in love." With that, she was pushing me to the door.

Do I believe she loves me, not really, it was the moment of unabashed hornies. Do I believe she will call, quite possibly if nothing else to see if that was a fluke, a moment in time or if it happens again? No matter what, if she calls and I know it's safe, yes I will go. Best lovemaking, fucking, and making out I have had in ages, so why not.

Thanks for reading. Who knows, there may be more adventures with her in the future.