An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yeahhh," she gasped as my fingers spread over to the crack of her ass and I started pinching and pulling her nipples.

She slid her hand down over her belly and began stroking her clit again as I continued to vary my strokes. After a few more minutes, as I remained buried deep inside her, I rolled her onto her stomach, straddling both of her legs just below her asscheeks.

I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as I moved my hips forward, driving my cock in as far as I could.

"Oh yeah!" she groaned, as I bumped my hips as my lips moved around her neck.

I then raised up and leaned back, holding on to her hips. I started sliding my shaft in and out of her tight hole again, and she let out her loudest moan yet.

"Oh my goddd!" she groaned as I held tight and fucked her. "Oh, baby! That is SO good!"

I started taking full strokes again, pulling my shaft all the way out, and then plunging it back in to her wet pussy.

"Oh, yeah baby, that's it!" she exclaimed as I pushed back in. "You're hitting that spot again! Fuck me!"

I could feel her fingers slide as I continued to fuck her, as she moved them up and down her slit, from her clit to my shaft, and back again.

I moved my hands from her hips to her asscheeks, and firmly grabbed them. I pulled them up and apart as I started to move my hips faster.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as I slid the length of my shaft in and out faster and faster. Her hips were pushing back up at me, and her fingers were rubbing faster over her clit.

I moved one hand over and slid it down to my cock, which was covered in her juices. Once I had it nice and slick, I brought it up and placed it on her tight asshole, and started rubbing her juices in.

Kathy popped her head up, throwing her hair back, and moaned. "Oh yeah! Fuck me!" she yelled, as her fingers moved over both sides of her clit.

I reached up with my free hand and grabbed on to her hair, pulling it back. That made her moan even louder, and her breathing started getting heavy again.

I started pushing harder on her ass with my thumb, and she groaned even louder, pushing her hips back at me harder.

Soon, my thumb pushed past the ring of her ass, and the tip slid in. "Oh yeahhh!" she yelled, as I wiggled my thumb. "Fuck me, baby! Pound my pussy! Fuck meee!"

I slammed my cock into her faster as I held onto her hair and started sliding my thumb in and out. I could feel my cock through the thin wall separating her passages, she stopped bucking her hips.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me bay! Don't stop!"

As her muscles started to tighten, I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer either. "I'm gonna cum, too, baby," I told her as I felt the pressure build.

That seemed to kick things into overdrive for her, and she started pushing back at me again. "Oh, yeah baby," she yelled. "Cum with me! Slam my pussy and cum!" I pushed my thumb all the way in, and she yelped.

A couple of seconds later, her body started to stiffen, and she let out another long, low, and loud moan. "Oh my god! I'm cumming! Oh yeahhh!"

I felt another surge of her pussy juices flow from her tightening hole, and that pushed me over the edge. "Oh yeah!" I moaned. "Oh, Kathy! I'm cumming!"

"Yes!" she yelled. "Cum for me! Yes! Yesss!"

As I slammed my cock forward and exploded deep inside her hot pussy, I felt her body shake and shudder, and for a moment, I thought her breathing had stopped.

I slid my thumb from her tight ass, and I heard her let out a soft groan. I leaned forward, until my chest was on her back, and I softly kissed her neck, until I collapsed and rolled off of her.

After a couple of seconds, Kathy's body popped up to her elbows. "Holy crap!" she exclaimed loudly. "That was fucking incredible!"

"Oh, yeah," I managed to breath out.

"I wanna do that again!" she said as she looked at me.

Laughing, I managed to get out, "Ok."

Kathy laughed, and plopped back down on the bed, her head on my shoulder. It wasn't long before we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to Kathy's head bobbing up and down on my stiff cock. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said, as she noticed me stirring.

"Sleepyhead?" I asked, laughing. "You're lucky I'm not dead! You wore me out last night!"

"I wore YOU out?" she exclaimed, stroking my cock. "I haven't EVER been fucked like that! I couldn't move after that!"

Kathy started sucking me again, and I let out a sigh, as I reached down to her head. "You seem to be able to move pretty well now," I told her, as she lowered her lips down the length of my shaft.

Letting my cock pop out of her lips, she looked up at me and smiled. "Well, I woke up and this big guy was the first thing that I saw," she said, stroking me again. "And I've always believed that you shouldn't let good morning wood go to waste."

As she wrapped her lips around my head again, I moaned, and said, "Well, who am I to argue with logic like that?"

"Besides," she said, letting me fall from her lips once more, "I never did get my taste of you last night, so I thought this was a good opportunity for a little cream, before my coffee."

"Ok," I sighed, as she resumed sucking on my head, with her hand stroking my shaft.

Not another word was said as Kathy continued to suck and stroke my cock, until I felt my balls start to contract.

"Oh, baby," I moaned as I reached down to her head again, "you're gonna make me cum!"

"Mm-hmm," she moaned around my cock as she sped up her efforts. "Cum for me baby," she said, my pole still in her mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth."

A few seconds later, I held tight to her head, and gasped, "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!"

Kathy plunged her head down, taking my cock as deep as she could, moaning around my shaft. Her vibrations sent me over the edge.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed, as I blasted my load down her throat, my body shaking.

Kathy moaned and swallowed as fast as she could, as she milked my cum from my shaft. Finally, as she drained the last of my load, she licked around my head, and sat up.

"C'mon, let's get up," she said. "We can take a quick shower, and then I need some coffee to go with your cream."

She jumped out of bed and started up the shower, yelling to me to get up and join her.

As I got up, on wobbly legs, and started walking to the bathroom to join her, I noticed a piece of paper that had been slid under the door.

"Hey, did you see this?" I asked, as I picked it up.

"What is it?" she asked, sticking her head out of the shower.

"It's a note," I told her as I started reading. "It says 'Thanks for the soundtrack last night. We hope the video is as good as the audio.'"

Kathy looked shocked for a second, and then smiled. "Hmm," she said. "Video, huh?