An Unexpected Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't normally go to the pictures, because I have trouble squeezing my bum into the seats, but the ones at the National Film Theatre were surprisingly comfortable, and I quickly relaxed into one of my favourite movies. At some point -- I didn't really notice when -- we started holding hands, and we stayed that way all the way to the modern European restaurant overlooking the Thames that Danny had chosen. I was starving -- I'd only had two slices of toast all day -- and the food was lovely, but I didn't want to show myself up and I ate modestly, promising myself a nice cheese toastie when I got home. At one point I caught a glimpse of us in a mirror on The Embankment, and I couldn't help thinking we looked an odd couple -- the short, slightly-built, good-looking guy in the stylish clothes, and the hulking great woman on his arm, towering over him and dressed like a cornfield.

Danny took me back to Victoria, and I was surprised when he insisted on seeing me back to my home on the train. Then my stomach started to churn with nerves as I realised what that was likely to lead to. When we got to my place I asked him in for coffee, naturally. To my mild astonishment, he shook his head. I think a look of disappointment must have flashed across my face, because he smiled and put his arms around me. "Jacqui, I very much want to make love to you. I really do. But I understand you feel vulnerable, and first I want you to trust me -- to know that we can go out and have a good time together without you having to put out." I felt a strange mixture of relief and let-down. I hugged him to me and we kissed each other's lips for a few minutes. Then we parted and I went in for my toastie and a cup of hot chocolate. That night I dreamt that I was Katherine Hepburn and Danny was James Stewart, but then the dream turned quite erotic and we started doing things Kate and Jimmy would never have got away with on-screen!

On Monday I had a spring in my step, and I couldn't wait to see Danny in the office. We pretended nonchalance towards each other, but we kept exchanging secret little smiles across the room all day. At one point Jemma, the most perceptive of the girls in the team, cornered me in the loo and murmured, "Have you two finally got it together then?" I stared straight ahead of me and told her I didn't know what she meant, but I could feel my face burning. Jemma chuckled. "Yeah, right. I'm glad, you deserve a nice bloke Jacks, and Danny's lovely. It's been obvious for months that he fancied you." After that I half-expected it to be all round the office, but if Jemma did share her suspicions with anyone else I didn't hear about it.

Danny and I didn't see each other socially that week, except for going for a quiet drink, well away from the office, on the Thursday evening. The NFT was screening Evita on the Sunday; it's a sumptuous film, and I'd always wanted to see it on the big screen, so we agreed that Danny would get tickets. I could barely look at him without grinning all day Friday, and that night I decided I was going to make a special effort to glam myself up for him, as far as you can when you look like me.

My next door neighbour Sylvia is a skinny blonde in her 30s who is into health clubs and beauty salons and so on, so I went round with a bottle of nice wine and sought her advice. She looked me up and down, then said, "Well Jacks love, it's about time you made the most of what you've got. If you're serious, hang on here while I make a 'phone call." She was back within five minutes. "Okay, I've got a friend, Miranda, who does a home pampering service, top-to-toe beauty. She doesn't normally work on a Sunday, but she'll be round here at half past nine to work on you. And you and me are going shopping tomorrow."

Sylvia's like a whirlwind when she gets an idea in her head, and I was caught up in it. She whisked me around the shops on Saturday, spending my money for me. I bought my first ever pair of stiletto heels, despite the fact that they'd make me look like Big Ben standing next to Danny. Sylvia spotted a lovely deep red velvet dress with a plunging neckline, and fortunately the store had just one in my size. Then my pal insisted that, with that dress and my boobs, a push-up bra was a necessity. The one thing I nearly baulked at was a tiny silky thong that she urged me to get. Looking at it sceptically, I told her a thing that small would disappear inside me. Sylvia's reaction was, "And your problem with that is?" By the time I got to bed that night I was absolutely knackered, but already feeling excited about Sunday.

Sylvia rang my bell at the crack of dawn to get me ready for the arrival of her pampering friend. The film didn't start until 6.00 p.m., so the beautician would have hours to work on me. I was expecting a bubbly blonde hairdresser type, but I couldn't have been more wrong -- Miranda was a slim, elegant, 40-something black New Yorker, dressed in a white coat. When she arrived she stared at me, one hand on her hip, and said, "Girlfriend, have we got some work to do. Oh don't look so worried baby, you've got a good basis to work with, and by the time you leave here you're gonna look like a million dollars."

Sylvia made herself scarce, and Miranda started me off with a relaxing bath in Jasmine oil. I was slightly surprised when she entered the bathroom and bathed my back and shoulders, but the feel of her warm, smooth hand passing across my skin certainly added to the relaxation. After that she waxed my legs and my upper lip, plucked my eyebrows, applied a face pack, gave me a manicure and pedicure, then applied magenta nail polish to my fingers and toes. We stopped for a light lunch, then Miranda said, "Okay honey, stand up and let me get a look at how we're doing." I was dressed in only bra, pants and a towelling robe. Miranda ran her eyes up and down me, and they paused on the jungle of pubic hair peeping out above and below my knickers. She tutted and said, "We're gonna have to tackle that. Get those undies off and we'll go to the bedroom."

Without thinking about the logic of it, I removed not only my pants but my bra as well, and padded through to my bedroom. Nobody else had seen me naked in years (not even my Arab one-nighter), but I barely even thought about it. Miranda appeared a few moments later with a bowl of warm soapy water, a razor and a pair of scissors. In business-like fashion she knelt between my legs on my double bed (bought years ago in a rare moment of wild optimism), and started applying the lather to my lower belly. As she worked, she said, "I'm not planning to take it all off, I don't like that look. I'm gonna give your man a nice, soft, neat carpet to rest his head on, sugar."

As she scraped and snipped at my nether regions, I realised with embarrassment that my pussy was starting to get damp. The thing was, nobody else had touched me down there for years. Miranda wasn't doing anything sexual, but just the feel of her soft fingers on my thighs and tummy, and her warm breath on my pubis as she leaned close to concentrate, were having quite an effect on me. I couldn't help it, obviously, but I was sure it wouldn't be long before she noticed. I was right. Unable to help myself, I moaned as a finger stroked the length of my labia. Then Miranda murmured, "Oh honey, I think you need a bit of my special relaxation therapy."

Before I could respond I felt one finger, then a second, ease between my pussy lips and begin dancing around inside me. My moan turned into a wild groan as my stomach started doing back-flips and a bolt of electricity shot right through my body. It was the most incredible feeling I'd ever known. Miranda dipped her head forward, and her tongue caressed my belly then started snaking its way up my body. I felt her mouth attach itself to one of my boobs, her teeth gently latching onto a nipple while her tongue flicked it. Her spare hand started doing similar things to my other tit. I couldn't believe it -- for only the third time in my life, someone was having sex with me, and it wasn't the person I'd expected it to be! I felt an increased pressure on my pussy, and managed to gasp, "Is that your whole hand in me?"

Without releasing my nip Miranda mumbled "Mmm-hmm". After that neither of us said anything intelligible for a while, although I did quite a bit of moaning and sighing. I'd never had the slightest interest in another woman, sexually I mean, but what Miranda was doing to me was so wonderful I just lay back loving it. Between fisting me with her slim hand, she occasionally slipped her thumb out and onto my clit, pressing it rhythmically. Not only did I have my first orgasm, I think I had multiples, as once I started I just kept on cumming and cumming for what seemed like forever, bucking and writhing under Miranda's body.

Finally I subsided, and Miranda softly massaged my tummy as I slowly came back down to planet Earth. When I had fully recovered, she simply carried on with my beauty treatment almost as if nothing had happened. She took me hand and led me on shaky legs into my kitchen where, after washing her hands, she proceeded to cut my hair, I expected her just to take it up to shoulder length, but she cut it much shorter. Then she helped me into my thong and bra (getting a good grope of my boobs as she did), and my velvet dress. I added the lovely gold pendant Danny had bought me, which acted almost like an arrow pointing straight down at the huge amount of pale cleavage I was showing.

After that Miranda introduced some gel into my hair, fluffing it out, then she made up my face. I would never have dared to apply as much make-up as she did, thinking it would make me look tarty. In fact, when I looked in the mirror, I saw a person I didn't know -- a stylish, beautiful, sexy woman. I actually reminded myself a bit of Alison Moyet, always one of my favourite pop divas (and another big girl). Finally I slipped into my stilettos, and we went round to show Miranda's handiwork to Sylvia. She stared at me open-mouthed, and murmured, "Good God girl, is that really you? Randi, you're a genius."

I started to give Miranda a hug of thanks, but she flung her arms around my neck, pulled my face down to hers and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue flicked out and roamed deep in my mouth. At the same time I felt her pulling up my dress, then one hand slipped under my thong and squeezed my bum. I looked over her shoulder to see Sylvia's reaction, but she just grinned and gave me a wink. As we broke the kiss, Miranda whispered into my ear, "Let me know how it goes baby. I'm gonna take Sylvia to bed now and get myself good and laid." I left for the station astonished at the turn of events -- in all the years I'd known Sylvia, I'd never had the slightest suspicion that she might be gay.

I was equally amazed by the reaction my new look caused. As I walked I gradually realised that men were actually looking at me, and glancing over their shoulders to continue to stare. That had never, ever happened to me before. Without consciously intending to, I started swinging my hips in a girly fashion I would never normally adopt. In my high heels I was easily the tallest person on the station platform, and again I was attracting glances from blokes. One man actually held the train door open for me -- another first. On the short journey into Victoria, two lads who couldn't have been more than 20 sat next to me and tried to chat me up, complimenting me on my "gorgeous big knockers" and inviting me to a party! I was still high from the fist-fucking Miranda had given me, and my brains went straight out of the window -- I just sat giggling like a schoolgirl, and knocking their hands away when they tried to cop a feel of my boobs. By the time I got off the train, for the first time in my life I was feeling entirely happy with myself, confident and desirable. I could also feel that my thong was slightly damp between my legs.

Danny's reaction to me was a sight to behold. At first he looked straight past me, then his gaze swung back to me and he did a double-take. The sound of his jaw hitting the floor echoed around the station! He seemed to have been struck speechless for a moment, but eventually managed, "Jacqui, you look...fabulous! Amazing!" All the way to the NFT in a taxi he kept snatching glances at me. In the cinema Danny seemed to be fidgeting, and I leant over and asked him what was wrong. I felt a warm glow at his response: "Sorry, I can't really concentrate on the film, I just want to keep looking at you." Within moments we were kissing, and we spent most of the rest of the show smooching like a couple of teenagers, while still glancing at the screen to catch some of the film. As we kissed, our tongues duelling happily, I slipped my hand inside Danny's shirt and stroked his hairy chest, then began caressing his erect nipple.

In the taxi back to his flat Danny was rather quiet, and I began to wonder if I'd come on too strong. Stroking his hair, I said quietly, "Danny, I don't have to come back to your place tonight; not if you don't want me to."

He glanced at me and replied, "Oh God, please do. I've been promising myself this would happen one day." When we got to the flat Danny asked me if I'd like a coffee. I nodded, but when he disappeared to the kitchen I darted into the bedroom. In seconds I had torn off my dress and my underwear, and slipped beneath the duvet, pulling it up to my armpits. Danny appeared a moment or so later, and when he saw me he almost dropped the tray of coffee, sugar and cream he was carrying! I asked him nervously if what I'd done was okay. He swallowed, and said quietly, "Fuck, yes." Then he carefully placed the tray on the floor and started to undress.

Danny had his back to me, and I admired his muscular back and his firm bum. When he turned to face me I had something else to admire. The hair on his chest ran all the way down to a most impressive cock. I don't have much experience in these things, but to me it looked huge. He stepped to the bed and, before I could react, eased the duvet down to my knees. I would normally have cringed at the thought of a man seeing me naked, but with my new-found self confidence I lay back serenely and let him take in my floppy body. His eyes roamed up and down me for maybe 20 seconds, then he breathed, "Jesus, you're beautiful", and climbed in next to me.

We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes, and I almost passed out at the sheer joy of feeling my boobs squash against Danny's hairy chest. As we kissed I felt his rapidly growing erection pressing against my belly. I reached beneath the covers, wrapped my hand around it, and gently began easing his foreskin up and down the shaft. Then a sudden urge arose in me. I trailed my lips down his chest and to his stomach. He sighed and murmured, "Oh God, yes", when he realised where I was going. I had never sucked a man's penis in my life but I desperately wanted to taste Danny's. Unsure what to do, I licked down his length, then licked his hairy balls. He seemed to really like that, so I alternated it with closing my mouth over his knob and in effect fucking him with my lips. After less than a minute he gasped, "I'm cumming", and a moment later I felt a stream of jizz hit the roof of my mouth. It tasted slick, warm and salty. I swallowed, then rose back up the bed and kissed him, the aftertaste of his pleasure still on my tongue.

Danny hugged me to him and kissed me deeply. I giggled when he said, "Wow, you've obviously done that before." Then he added, "Now I want to do it for you, you lovely, beautiful woman." I felt tears prickle my eyes, still unable to credit that such a gorgeous bloke could really feel that way about me. A moment later I gasped as his mouth closed over a nipple, the same one that Miranda had had in her mouth barely eight hours earlier. He sucked first one breast into his mouth, then switched to the other, stroking a hand across the folds of fat on my belly and hips. Then he began to kiss lower.

I had a sudden horror that Danny might be revolted by my extra folds of flesh, but he seemed to revel in them. He traced his tongue along my contours, reaching upwards to caress my boobs with his hands. Then I felt his breath on my inner thighs. He eased my huge thighs apart, and a moment later his wonderful tongue licked the length of my pussy. I had thought Miranda's fisting was amazing, but I wanted to scream with pleasure at the effect Danny's tongue, supplemented by his fingers, was having on me. He slurped at my pussy, and especially my clit, fucking me with the fingers of one hand while rimming my pussy with the other. I jerked at him as I came, over and over, while he burrowed his face into me. Then he gasped, "I've got to have you, now."

He surged up me, and I felt a sharp pressure then the most wonderful feeling of being filled as his prick slipped into me. He pressed his mouth to mine and I tasted a bitter-sweet sharpness on his tongue as he began to fuck me, slowly at first, then quickening his pace. He broke the kiss and leaned up above me, throwing all his strength into driving into my hungry pussy. My legs took on a life of their own, wrapping around him as my hips thrust at him in response to each of his strokes. I could feel my entire fat body quaking with each thrust, but I couldn't have cared less, the only thing that mattered to me was the joy my beautiful lover was giving me, and receiving, as he fucked me senseless. We both screamed as he shot into me and, a moment later, I joined him in ecstasy.

Afterwards, Danny lay with his head cushioned on my breasts. He swivelled his eyes to look at my face, and said, "Sorry, I normally last longer than that."

With tears in my eyes I kissed the top of his head, and whispered, "Danny, that was wonderful. It was the most wonderful experience of my entire life."

He slid up to face me. His eyes, inches from mine, sparkled as he murmured, "I love you so much Jacqui. I think I fell in love with you about two days after I met you. You are so lovely, and I never really believed this would happen, I just don't have that sort of luck." I couldn't see him after that, my eyes were too overloaded with tears.

That was six months ago, and our lives together just get better every day. Everyone in the office knows about us, and they're all delighted for us. I wouldn't have thought it was possible for me to love anyone as much as I love Danny or, even more so, as he loves me. As we get to know each other's bodies better and better, our physical relationship is on a constant upward swing as well. My body's still as big and wobbly as ever, but my boyfriend loves it, and I'm totally at ease with it now. I've managed to lose a couple of stones in weight -- Danny didn't want me to, I had to insist -- and I'm going to a gym regularly to try and improve my fitness, to try and avoid my weight causing me too many health problems. I'm more self-confident than ever before, I dress and make myself up more stylishly, and I splash out on beauty treatments about once a month, though not with Miranda -- I think that would be a bit too dangerous. I've never felt as happy or as positive about life, and it's all thanks to my beautiful, sweet Danny.

12