An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not salty Mommy," she says fully blowing Jimmy's mind even more now.

"Maybe Daddy knows where we can get some," I say as I let my hand slide down to his already bulging pants.

Too bad there can't be a movie made with what's happening between the three of us now, and even though I've seen a few of the Taboo movies, the sex was always so obviously contrived. But what's going on now isn't contrived, and the sheer sexual energy being released is as powerful as any narcotic too. I can sense things about this union that the three of us are voluntarily surrendering ourselves too that is going to bring passion to us that I never even imagined possible.

"Please Daddy, do you know where I can get some of that special cream Mommy keeps telling me about," she says as her tongue continues its attack on her sticky finger.

*

"It's so big," Rachael says as she climbs onto the bed and straddles Jimmy as his cock beckons to her vagina in a way that makes it inevitable that she'll be able to resist it much longer.

I remember this is exactly how I did it the first time, and as much as Jimmy tried to get me on my back and start pumping me, my self-preservation for all my internal organs demanded that I be the one who would dictate just how deep his monstrously large penis would penetrate me. Of course, it seems almost laughable now how afraid I was back then, but for me at that very moment I was just as afraid as Rachael is now of having something that big sliding inside her. But once I slid down its entire length and had my poor teenage pussy stretched to its very limits without any pain, I totally surrendered myself to the boy with the biggest dick I've ever seen.

"It's OK honey, Mommy is lubing it so it'll slide in without any discomfort," Jimmy says like a father who is preparing his daughter for some sort of sporting event for the first time.

As my hands works their magic with the long thick organ, the realization that in only a few seconds my own daughter's vagina will be sliding down her father's penis is just starting to sink in. You would think some sort of maternal alarm would be going off in my head, but the truth is I want to see to see her pussy slowly being filled with a dick that just seems too big to fit inside it. I'm not afraid either of her being hurt, after all, if a baby can slide out of our womb, then certainly a big dick should be able to slide into it too.

"You know that the best part about this lube is the fact that it tastes good too," I say as I move my hands to her clean shaven vagina.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think a little hair on a girl's pussy is kind of sexy, but then again, my pussy doesn't have any hair on it either. I think it probably takes ten years off of some models, and even though Rachael is nineteen, she still has the body of a barely legal nymph. But that's partly why Jimmy's cock is so hard now, and I hope for her sake he jerked himself off in the shower, otherwise, my baby's vagina is going to be filled with cream as soon as he starts fucking her.

"You mean you can actually swallow it," she says in a voice that reveals just how much my fingers are doing to her overly sensitive vagina as I prepare it too be impaled by her father's cock.

"You'll see for yourself," is all I reply as she positions her tiny hips over the waiting serpent.

"Just take it slow," Jimmy says in such a reassuring voice that I'd swear we were anywhere else but what we're doing now.

"Oh God," she moans as the head of his penis starts to open her well lubed lips.

I'd love to just push her down the full length of his dick, but the reality is that she has to do it for herself. Of course, once she's reached his balls, it'll just be a matter of a few seconds before Jimmy just starts slamming her like he does me. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there's a part of me that is jealous about what is happening now, and the thought that if only we had a son, I could be fucking him in front of Jimmy just like he's going to be doing to Rachael in a minute or two.

"See, I told you it wouldn't hurt," Jimmy says as the head of his penis slowly disappears inside the tight little hole that my eyes are staring at almost disbelievingly.

"Mommy," Rachael says reaching out for my hand as Jimmy starts to rub her tiny tits.

"Just take it slow baby," I say to her as the quivering of her thighs tells me she's struggling desperately to take tiny bites out of the enormous organ that is slowly burrowing itself ever deeper inside her.

Like mother like daughter is all I can think as I remember how I did exactly what she's doing right now, but once I bottomed out against his balls and felt no discomfort, I let him fuck me as hard as he wanted too. The truth is I wanted feel that big dick stretching me wide open, as much as I was excited giving him hand jobs and rubbing my pussy against him, I just had to see just what would happen when he actually slid inside me. I think he was more shocked than I was at how my need to have him stretching me soon became almost a daily occurrence. Luckily for me that back then he was capable of ejaculating three or four times a day with ease.

"Half way there," Jimmy says as the temptation to just pull her down and bury his entire length deep inside her must be straining all his self-control.

"It's unbelievable," is all she manage to say as Jimmy puts his hands under her arms as if rescuing her as the muscles in her thighs begin to fatigue.

"Just a little more baby and you'll have it all inside you," I say as she is only an inch or two from being filled completely.

As young as she looks, the truth is that I was the same age she is now when I first got my pussy filled by Jimmy. No doubt my mother would have had a fit if she was standing where I am now, but then again, there's no way she would have been able to enjoy this moment the way I am now. I can't explain it either, but the fact Jimmy and I are both captivated by what she done to us tells me we're not the only parents who have come under the spell of their teenage daughter's raging hormones.

"I did it Mommy, I did it," she screams out as if she were back in grammar school after scoring a goal on the soccer field.

"See, I told you it wouldn't hurt," Jimmy says as he tries to keep his composure as his penis is being squeezed by vaginal muscles that are clearly taking a toll on him.

A part of me wonders if my pussy is as tight as Rachael's, after all, I did have a C section, but then again, Jimmy has been fucking me hard for over twenty years now. I'd be curious to ask him too, and since I finally gave into his pleas about fucking me in the ass just a couple of years ago, I wonder how both my naughty holes stack up to the one he's inside right now. It's probably vanity on my part I know, but to a woman, a tight pussy matters when it comes to pleasing her guy.

"It has to be right here," Rachael says pointing to her belly button as she tries and estimates exactly where the large organ is located inside her.

The low moan coming out of Jimmy as Rachael fidgets with where she thinks her father's cock is makes me almost want to burst out laughing because of the way she is so naively driving her father wild. I know he wants to start pumping her, but this is all so new to all of us, and it's like there has to be some sort of etiquette as to when the time is right for him to pull her down and start slamming her. It'll just be a minute or two I'm sure, especially since Rachael's pussy is bound to want the same thing as Jimmy's cock.

"I'm sorry Daddy, you want to fuck me, don't you," she says as I literally watch her face transform from a sweet little girl into one that mimics the young models that he jerks off too.

"You're so tight baby," is all he can reply as he grabs both her arms as though she were a rag-doll and pulls her down towards him.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," is all she says as his cock pulls almost all the way out of her and then slowly slides back in until just his balls are showing.

Like a giant piston slowly gaining speed I watch as all the videos I have ever seen pale so completely with what I'm seeing now. I don't know if it's because it's my own daughter, but the excitement I'm feeling is unlike anything I have ever experienced. Even with that skinny black girl there wasn't this rage that is building inside me, and lord knows how Jimmy and I used her so shamelessly too, but this is altogether different as far as my vagina is concerned. I sense no moral boundaries either, and that kind of surprises me.

"Is it as good as you thought it would be," I ask her as I let my finger start to caress the outer lips of her tiny anus.

"Yes, yes, yes," is all she can reply as Jimmy's cock starts picking up speed.

As hard as it is for me to keep my objectivity, there's just something about what my eyes are witnessing that tells me how truly phenomenal the act of making love really is. I know all the videos I've ever seen are just actors and actresses fucking for the camera, but this is different, and even as Jimmy's large hands ever so gently open Rachael's tiny ass, it's done with such gentleness that is never seen in any of the sex videos I've ever seen. Maybe because it's father and daughter that the dynamics seem so different compared with even how he fucks me, after all, even with his dick buried deep inside her, she's still Daddy's little girl.

"Fuck me like you fuck Mommy," she says as if reading my mind.

Truthfully, this is what I want to see, and as Jimmy's hands spread her ass wide open, the low moans coming out of her as his finger slips inside her ass tells me she and I have a lot in common when it comes to fucking. A big dick relentlessly scraping the inside of a near virgin pussy is what I'm watching now as my own fingers start the process that will bring me my own orgasm as well. I doubt Jimmy will have enough gas in the tank to take care of me too, but the show he's putting on now is definitely worth it as far as I'm concerned.

"Daddy likes young pussy," she says taunting him as if the need to make him fuck her even harder is what she's after now.

I wonder how many other wives out there get off like I do watching their husbands masturbate to images of young girls like I do. There's just something about those skinny near flat-chested bodies spreading their bald pussy's for the camera that excites me just as much as it does Jimmy. Of course, once he found that website that actually had all those Lolita's fucking and sucking those equally gorgeous young boys as well, we both got off to those succulent creatures no older that Rachael driving us to orgasms that were always a prelude to a great night of non-stop fucking.

"I can't last much longer," Jimmy moans as I can only marvel at the sight of his giant organ appearing and disappearing as if by magic from the depths of his own daughter's vagina.

As much as I tried to enjoy this moment when he was fucking that skinny nymph a few years ago, I just couldn't detach myself away from them like I have now. I guess it has to be the fact that it's my own daughter that is being impaled now that is allowing me to step back and literally enjoy with her all the pleasures that her young body is being inundated with now. After all, this was me twenty plus years ago, and everything that's happening to her is exactly how it happened to me too. Well, almost everything, my mother would have freaked if she saw that big dick nearly splitting me in two the way Rachael's pussy is being molested.

"C'mon Daddy, shoot all that salty cream in me," she says shocking me with both her language and the fact she locked her mouth onto his as I'm sure their tongues are no doubt locked together in a way that will make him start squirting any second now.

The sudden burst of energy out of him tells me the shock of French kissing his own daughter is yielding rewards that I wonder if Rachael consciously was aware as she lowered her lips onto her father's mouth. Perhaps I'm over analyzing everything down to the minutest detail now, but it just seems strange that she chose this exact moment to kiss him as his dick racing towards ejaculation. Strange thoughts indeed at a moment like this, but I'm a stickler for detail and now I'm intrigued by the thought my sweet little girl maybe much more experienced that I gave her credit for just a few minutes ago.

"Oh God," Jimmy moans as he buries his dick all the way inside into what is truly Mother Nature's Achilles heel to all mankind.

"That's it baby, pump it all into her," I say as both their mouths are locked again as Jimmy's venom fills his daughter's womb with his sticky cream.

The telltale white droplets oozing out of Rachael's tight little hole are the first signs I see of their first consummation together, and no doubt many more to come too. And as I watch as Jimmy's cock begins its victory march of long slow strokes in and out of our daughter's vagina, I'm just astounded that at no time have I felt any sort of guilt or moral trepidations of any kind about what they just did together. If anything, the thought of sucking her until she screams out in an agonizingly euphoric manner is what is going through my head now. But I suspect my lips will have to wait till later to claim its prize, she'll certainly will want her father to clean her traumatized hole of all the nasty nectar he just pumped into her.

I don't why it is that this scene is so rarely captured in any of the sex videos I've ever seen, for me, it's the afterbirth of making love that makes it so special. Jimmy winces sometimes when I say that, but he certainly has no problem with feasting on it after he's filled me with his seed. I guess that's the difference between making love and fucking, but then again, some of my friends at work find it revolting when their husbands cum in their mouth. Luckily for me my baby's semen is a taste that I absolutely adore, and I'm sure Rachael will soon agree with me too.

"You want some of Daddy's cream Mommy," she asks me as if reading my mind again.

Ever so slowly and seductively she lifts herself all the way up and allows the massive spike to slip out of her, and as I stare at what was once a virgin like orifice just a few minutes ago, the sight of the cavernous opening with a thick white substance acting as a seal instantly resonates between my legs. I've never seen anything like this either, and even in the videos where one girl will lick the other's hole after it's filled with cum, they never take the time to show the absolute beauty of this moment in a way that it truly deserves too. I'm not sure if Jimmy jerked off in the shower by the amount of cum that is slowly starting to slide out of her, if he didn't, he certainly deserves a medal for being able to withstand the punishment that a nineteen year-old pussy is capable of delivering.

"C'mon Mommy, you know you want to taste it," she says as Jimmy's hands act in concert and spreads her tiny ass wide open.

I feel like a vampire being tempted by the sight of the delectable nectar that is being offered to me now, and even if I wanted to deny myself this special treat, I suspect my vagina would overrule any such argument that my mind might offer. But of course I have no such reservations, and as I lock my mouth onto my daughter's vagina as if giving it mouth to mouth resuscitation, I'm immediately struck with both the tastes and fragrances of something altogether new to me. It's not like I haven't tasted my own pussy after Jimmy fucked me, but this is different, and even as my nose is feasting on her virgin anus, even that is taking on a an unexpected pleasure too.

"Mommy likes the taste of my pussy," I hear her say as I my tongue laps her swollen hole of all the spicy morsels that it can reach.

She's certainly right about that; and I certainly never gave it much thought before, but as my tongue enthusiastically licks her young pussy without restraint, the thought of just her and I pleasuring ourselves is beginning to take root. In a way it would almost be comical too, first Jimmy would fuck me, and then he would steal himself away to slip into her room to do her as well. Then when he returns, I would take my leave and feast on the remnants he left behind for me to feed on. Or, we could do without Jimmy altogether and just deliver orgasms to each other again and again as only a woman truly knows how to do.

"Give the rest to Daddy," I say as force myself to relinquish my hold on such a tasty treat.

"C'mon honey, slide that pussy to me," Jimmy says as his still rock hard organ surrenders itself to my mouth to be thoroughly scraped clean of any salty morsels left behind.

"You goanna make me cum Daddy," is all she says as she slides her skinny body up to her father's waiting mouth.

"As many times as you want honey," he moans as her still cum filled vagina is lowered onto his waiting mouth.

*

It's been three weeks of undeniably the greatest sexual pleasures that I could possibly ever imagined happening in one life time, and as Rachael and I walk through Stop&Shop now, the stares from both the young and old men is fueling the fires that are burning between my legs. Jimmy calls us his T-Mobile girls because of how closely we resemble that skinny model in the commercials, and as secure as I thought I use to be about my own body, the fact I've starved myself to try and get back my teenage form just shows how much I'm enjoying this new life that's been delivered to me.

Maybe it's just my imagination that I'm feeling more noticed now, after all, I still wear my typical drab skirt that is three inches below my knees. But then again, the fact I'm not wearing any panties certainly makes me feel naughty, and truthfully, it's a feeling that I'm rather enjoying right now. It's as though no one would dare suspect that this Sandra Bullock clone who is dressed more like a woman twenty years her senior is actually a fire breathing near nymphomaniac. I guess that's the beauty of stealth, and the fact my friends at work say how much I resemble that Hollywood hottie just makes me even hornier.

"Can you believe Daddy is bigger than most of those," I hear Rachael say as we stand in front of the bin containing all the big green cucumbers.

Jimmy's the only lover I've ever had, and it wasn't until I heard other girls talking about the size of their partners penis's that I knew how truly special he really was. I measured him one time out of curiosity, and I was so startled by the fact that he was nearly eleven inches in length. Just the thought of knowing something that big was sliding into me seemed so unbelievable, and the added fact of it being as thick as my forearm just made me appreciate how lucky I was to have him as my lover. He could easily do porn movies if he ever sent a demo in I'm sure, and as long as I'm his only partner, that idea kind of excites me a little.

"We're both so lucky," is all I say in almost a whisper.

The reality is that Jimmy and I are the lucky ones, I'm not saying our sex life wasn't good before, but the added element of having such a young girl join us has catapulted our love making to a level I doubt few have ever encountered. Of course it goes without saying that the fact our new sex partner is our own daughter is probably the most important ingredient to our newly discovered pleasures, and she's oh so willingly too. I can't think of how anyone could coerce their own child into joining them forcibly, and thank God Rachael was the one who initiated all of this with us. If she didn't, there's no way Jimmy or I ever would have, and I have no doubt about that either.

"You feel their eyes," she whispers to me as I notice two young boys undressing me with their eyes that just makes the thought of going home and getting naked with her and Jimmy all the more urgent now.