An Unexpected Torment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not a neighbourhood that you ever wanted to leave your door unlocked; your car, your house, even your second floor balcony; always always always lock your door. She had learned that lesson the hard way, several times. Slave's previous near panic now escalated to absolute terror.

Slave frantically fought against her constraints but as before, they held firm. Amid all the terrifying images that flashed through Slave's mind, two stuck out above the rest. The first was a comforting thought that as opposed to what she had recently concluded, at least her death would now be quick and relatively painless. The second was a fascination with the fact that time really did slow down; images really do flash by in slow motion.

By the door, Slave could hear the hesitation in the intruder's steps. In her mind, she saw him stop and survey the room, contemplate his good and unique fortune, and to plan his next more. What happened next surprised even her.

(To be continued)

Question...

Is the intruder Male or Female?

12