An Unforeseen Solution!

Story Info
Amy gets an unexpected solution to her problem.
3.6k words
4.13
28k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to sound bigheaded but I am proud of my features; shapely with lots of curves for the right set of hands to appreciate. My height comes from my dad. My bronze skin and dark hair comes from my mum. I must confess that I resemble neither facially; getting dad's nose and lips, and mum's high cheekbones and almond eyes.

I first meet Harold when I arrive fresh out of law-school to work in his firm. He is a tall large man going to fat. At fifty, he retains his large build, but his stomach is beginning to sag. A surly man, with a prominent nose and bland lips, he commands the respect of the rich and successful. Once a football player, he now runs a prestigious law firm. I notice from the off that he fancies me, constantly stealing glances at my c-cup breasts and shapely legs that melt into a beautiful butt. But his ugliness is repulsive, although he seems nice. A month later, he introduces me to his son Donald, the V-P of the company. Donald, as tall as his father, resembles his former cheerleader mother being as slender as a pine tree. I am attracted to tall guys being a tall gal myself. After a three-month romance, we tie the knot. The North's are a rich family, I am ambitious girl from a backwater middle-class family so why not?

Harold North gives me a Mercedes CLK on the wedding day and requests only one thing, "Amy, give us an heir."

"Of course I will," I reply after thanking him.

"A male heir."

Me being twenty-two at the time and fertile, it should be no problem. Is it love or more like Tina Turner's most famous song? More like lust as for a year, we fuck like rabbits. I work in the firm for three more years and always think I can easily continue ignoring my father in-law's occasional banter. My life with Donald is great; we live in a three-bed condo; he has a nice dick and is wonderful in bed. But try as I might, my period keeps coming like clockwork. Harold begins to drop hints as innuendo replaces banter. I begin to worry. I remember the pre-nup and know that without a child, I have nothing. After four years of marriage to the day, I go to the family doctor. I am fertile and ready. But for the next three months, getting Donald to come with me to visit the clinic proves impossible. I complain to the Doctor who suggests using a vial to collect his sperm after sex. I get that unethical advice after giving the handsome physician a hand-job. He tries to get frisky, but my virtue remains intact, affirming my vows if not in thought but in deed.

However, sex with my husband drops off; from every other day after we marry to once every one or even two months. I begin to feel a near constant ache between my legs; frustration which my vibrator struggles to douse. I stop seeing that doctor and register with another, whom I present with a specimen of Donald's sperm. A few days later, we go on a month-long trip filled with travel but no sex. When I return, I phone the doctor who informs me that the tests are ready. I walk into the shock of my life.

"Mrs North, am afraid your husband is sterile."

"What?" Am I shouting?

"It seems that an infection during his youth caused..."

"You mean he cannot make me pregnant?"

"Am afraid so."

"What do I do?"

He goes into a monologue of available options while I become lost in thought. I cannot recall how I leave the clinic. All I hear is North Senior's admonishing voice. Donald and I spend the weekend together. When he tells me we are going to Japan for two weeks, I mumble a torrent of replies pregnant with excuses.

"What's wrong?" he asks after moments of silence.

"Nothing," I reply.

"Usually by this time you'd want to make love. Your insurance so to speak."

"I have a headache," I reply.

"That's a new one. We haven't made love in two months."

"Fucked you mean."

"Whatever! I dislike your vulgarity."

"I don't feel like it. When you come back."

He snarls. "In two weeks!"

"We have lasted longer before."

The next morning he leaves without saying goodbye; another first. I call the one person I feel will understand; I call Harold North.

"I don't believe it!"

I sigh. "I can give you the number of the doctor."

"I am coming over, with Thomas."

It is 9am on a Saturday morning and I am sitting alone in living room, pondering on his final words. Thomas is his principal assistant, a thirty-something year old hunk who gives me trembling knees anytime I see him. I scramble to have my bath. I prefer figure hugging clothes and most men stiffen when I roll my hips past them. But after work or in-doors, I love wearing casuals and know I look especially good in tight clothes.

From the closet, I pick out a button blouse and jeans shorts, which cling to my wide hips, accentuating the incredible curves of my behind. Looking into the mirror, I feel good and my mood lifts. The mere sight of these things excites Donald and other red-blooded males, like Thomas. A bit of banter with my father-law shall lift me further. Nothing feels better than having men lust after me, even one that gets my heart pounding. Its harmless fun after all. I start imagining all the little ways I can flirt with him right under Harry's nose.

When the bell rings at 11.30am, I wear slippers and open the door. My mouth falls open. Harold is alone and for the first time I see my employer without a suit. He wears a tracksuit; his belly bulging and sweat marks dots his armpits, changing its sky-blue colour to deep blue patches.

"Where's Thomas?" I ask.

"He had to rush home. His wife's pregnant."

Immediately, my mood descends and without thinking I rush into his arms; another first. My story comes out in mumbles.

"I know you're upset," he says after my gushing mouth falls silent. "But, there must be a solution to this problem."

"He says there are other options."

A long silence follows. "Like what?"

"Artificial insemination." I pull away from him, establishing eye contact, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Injecting sperm into your womb! From where and by whom?"

"A donor bank and I don't have to know the donor."

His eyes burn into mine like hot coals. "Sperm in a syringe from an unknown person to carry on my family name?"

I close the brief space between us, embracing him. "We both want a baby son. It's the best way."

"There will be no test-tube babies in this family!" He holds me lightly. "There are other options."

Gripping him tightly, I start crying on his shoulder. "I am so confused."

After a few moments, I feel something. But my grief is such that I barely notice."It will be okay."

As the tears fall from my eyes onto his left shoulder, the protuberance under the knot of his tracksuit bottoms prods again, scraping my stomach. I try to pull away, but when his hands crawl down from my shoulders to my butt, I freeze. His hands sink into my behind, then his fingers squeeze.

"Wha..t are you doing?"

"Exploring another option."

"What do you mean?"

"You and me."

I push him away and glare at his ugly face. "Don't talk rubbish."

"I like you as my daughter-in-law. But if you cannot deliver..."

"Your son can't deliver!"

"I am here to remedy the situation."

"Never!"

"You want some other woman to come and inherit all I have?"

"We can adopt!"

"Over my dead body. I am as fertile as a bull."

"I am certainly not your brood mare."

"You can be."

"Let me go!"

"Not today."

Powerful hands lift me off the floor and carry me towards our bedroom.

I kick and squirm. No! I grip the doorframe. "Stop this!"

In response, he drops me and with brute force pries my fingers off. He grunts. "I will do my duty."

"Duty?"

He lifts me up again and throws me onto our king-size bed. A whoosh of air escapes me and before I know it, my hands are pinned above my head in a vice. His legs straddle mine like a constrictor, his free hand slides over my body, abusing me.

"For the family."

I can do nothing but wriggle in futility. By holding and releasing me, he takes off my blouse. "You can't."

"I can and I will."

His free hand slides to my shorts and assaults the buttons. "Stop it."

"Let me hear you plead! You will beg me to take it out!!"

"Please, please...No...Stop." I cry. My breath catches when the hem of my shorts reaches the top of my thighs exposing my loins. A moment later, his fingers fondle the softness of my naked flesh. The nerves of my inner thighs receive an electric shock. "Please, leave me alone."

"Too late you tease," he hisses."Shhh, stop struggling, there's nothing you can do."

"I will scream."

"Scream all you want. The walls are sound proof. No one is going to hear you."

My shorts fall to my thighs and he reaches under my soft cotton panties and onto my firm butt. He squeezes and fondles each cheek, running fingertips over them, in circular motions, as if in worship. With a firm grab, he tugs my shorts down below my knees. I keep struggling, but my kicking legs only help to send them down to my ankles. I feel his face brush against mine. "You don't have to do this, please, don't!"

"You are going to take my dick one way or another."

"Get off me!"

"Nothing is going to save you. I have to have you."

"Please, I'm beggin' you, don't!"

"So you can go and gloat how you stopped me?"

His fingers pull at the tight elastic band of my panties. I hear a ripping sound. Squirming desperately against his unyielding strength, I whimper as the full impact of what is about to happen opens as a picture in my mind.

"I beg you don't, I swear to God I won't..."

"You fucking tease! Teasing Thomas, poor man."

How did he..."No! I won't, not anymore."

Keeping the grip of my wrists in one powerful hand, he reaches down rips my blouse, unstrapping my bra till my firm breasts swing free. And just like that, I am completely naked. A tongue drops on an exposed nipple and I freeze as shock ripples through me.

"OH! I whine, feeling powerful surges of pleasure. Twisting my body, I try unsuccessfully to free my wrists from his iron grip. My nipple springs to life. "No, let me GO!"

"Admit it! You fuckin' want this!"

"It's not true."

"Liar! After your teasing, what do you expect? Thomas?"

Straightening up from the bed, he quickly strips his top off and then fumbles with his waist strings. I lie like a frozen fish, staring at the very juncture of his thighs. The discernable size strikes me with a mixture of trepidation and excitement! It dwarfs Donald's six-inch pecker. Hooking his thumbs under his pants, my father in-law jerks his bottoms and boxers down without really letting go of me. A formidable stave of muscle springs out, rising out of the oasis below his protruding belly. Eight inches of granite maleness, ripe with blood and pulsating with impatience.

My gaze catches, as it grows ever larger. Bent like a sabre, the mushroom head throbs like a nodding lizard, casting a string of semen past two testicles as large as tennis balls. Suddenly my joints lose their stiffness and I attempt to scramble off the bed. He pushes me back onto the mattress, brutal claws imprisoning my flaying wrists. Thighs like tree-trunks pry my legs apart. He rears above me, a bear swooping in.

Closing my eyelids, I feel the gristly head of his demanding member poking erratically between my legs. Then his rampant erection finds its target.

"AARGH!" My mouth flies open and my head falls back. "IT HURTS! OH, DEAR GOD!!"

The sharp the stretching pain of the in-boring glans spears my insides. His cock seems far too big to fit as the tightness of my churning garden resists. I clench my muscles against the impaling stake.

"Serves you right!" he hisses. Jerking his bottom, he works the huge cockhead into my small slit, which gives way to his cruel bludgeon. Gripping my wrists brutally, he plunges his over-sized phallus into me with one savage lunge.

"Goddamn you! Take it out."

"Not on your life. You are going to take it all!"

A whimper escapes my lips as he sinks more of his cock into the clutching heat of my quivering vagina. My tight tunnel collapses around the invading shaft, clutching it tightly in its grasp.

"Oh, baby, you're so tight!"

"Let up!" I bunch my pinned hands into fists. "Oh, please, you're hurting me!"

"And about time too! A hard prick has no conscience, and I must have you."

"Stop!"

"You flaunting that body and jiggling these sexy tits, getting Thomas all hard," he hisses as he lowers his chest to mine, pressing his bulging pectorals over my breasts. His words burn into me.

My nipples scrape across his skin and I gasp. "That's not true."

"And begging me to stare at your rolling hips." His heavy, full balls slaps against the soft valley of my upturned buttocks, his paunch grinding down onto my soft, yielding stomach.

"Take it out!"

"You thought you could beat me!" A look of cruel lust paints the grin on his bloated face. "Look at you now, flat on your back, your legs open like a bitch in heat."

I close my eyes in shame. "NO! NO! Oh god please DON'T!"

He rocks from side to side. At the same moment, the bristly hairs encircling the base of his cock scrape against the cheeks of my butt. It' done! All my struggles are for nothing! He is inside me! Totally and completely inside me, and this can never be undone!

"Stop it!" I wail. As it lies deep within my womb twitching, I feel every vein and ridge of his turgid flesh scraping against the soft flesh of my tender pussy, like a great sword buried in the pit of my stomach. His hairy buttocks pounds up and down, as if he means to punch a hole through my butt with his punishing pole. Gripping my wrists ever tighter, he drives in and out of me in long powerful strokes, drawing every inch out before burrowing it back to the hilt.

His breath wheezes out in disgusting grunts like a steam engine warming up. He hammers me with such force that my breasts bounce under his heaving chest. I feel something else; a dizzying tingle spiralling from my pussy. Three powerful thrusts, each stronger than the previous one, produces a small buck of my hips in response.

The power of his lunges increases with each breath he draws. My whole skin tingles in salacious torment. My velvet pussy chokes beneath the man's cruel impalement. Ecstasy I seek to reject assails me. My pretty face contorts, but I strangle all moans in my mouth escaping from my throat. Each time his pubic bone collides against mine, a slapping sound trumpets my defeat. His grunting becomes louder as he subjects me to agonizing pleasure and pleasurable agony. Every fibre of my sweaty, lovely body tingles to that cruel beat. The raw passion of his rampaging cock forces me into total submission.

The tumid glans sinks ever deeper, stretching new areas of my sheath and sending burning snowflakes through me. Vainly, I try fighting off the electrical pulses of pleasure rippling through me. The tight grip around my wrists preventing me from fighting back, loosen and vanish. Instead of fighting, my hands wrap around his back. Arching my back, I raise my pussy, allowing him even greater penetration.

Panting like a rutting bear, he shoves his hands under me, grasping the tremulous mounds of my naked butt. In tune to the beat of his thrusts, he kneads my flesh in unison to the plumbing of my depths. A mass of quivering flesh, I am helpless, as a growing tingle of sparks from his assaulting tool engulfs me. Desire wrests control of my tingling body away from my unwilling mind. My leg muscles twitch and my hips undulate of their own accord. Try I might, I cannot stop them.

The more I strive to deny, the harder he fucks me. The more I try to cast my mind in some hole, the wetter my pussy becomes. The waves start to engulf me as my heart pounds. Weather he knows it or not but by fucking me hard he keeps stimulating my clit. This finally causes me to moan and cry out.

"Please, please." I cry in desperation.

When his mouth swoops down onto my breast, suckling at my nipples, one then the other, I completely lose it. My pussy walls squeeze his piston as unpreventable waves of dance over my breasts.

"Yeah, you like this! Don't you?" I feel my pelvic muscles starting to contract, my butt clenching tight, my legs squirming against his. My lower back lift off the bed. My head snaps back. Crying out in disbelief, "OH GOD NO," my breathe freezes and words stick in my throat. Every muscle goes tight until I wheeze and exhale in dismay, "OH GOD No! NO! OH!"

"Come, you fucking cock tease."

A fiery swirl of electricity coils itself into a tingling knot around my clitoris, radiating continuous waves of tremors. The delirious sensation grows so intense I almost pass out before realizing that I am climaxing. A bomb explodes in my abdomen. An intense, luxurious wave of sensual ecstasy floods my body as I buck and jerk, my head lashing from side to side.

I regain my senses and try to move as he stops thrusting, almost pulling out of me. "Let me up!" I say, feeling a wave of shame ripple through me. I meet his gaze as my breathing slows, staring at him with contempt, tears streaming from the corners of my eyes, "You bastard" I sob, "Get the fuck off me!"

He grunts happily, "You want me to get up?" He asks, "Not till I get off."

"No, don't."

He plunges back into me forcing a gush of wind out of my nostrils. His glans runs aground at the entrance to my womb. "I'm going to shoot my seed, deep into your pussy."

"Oh!"

He grinds his cock inside me like a spoon stirring a pot, teasing my now hypersensitive nerves. A horrible grin creeps over his face, and then he growls. "That's it! You fuckin' whore."

His hands attack my breasts, massaging and tormenting them. I feel myself respond to his renewed strokes, arching my hips back into him as that wanton pressure rises up once more. His voice becomes coaxing, even in his demands.

"That's it baby, let it go. Come on Daddy's cock. You have done it before."

"I did not!"

"Yes you did, just a minute ago!"

"Oh god!"

"Feel how your tight little pussy clenches."

I can never stop the second rush now, even if I know how. I succumb to his words, into the pleasure he demands. Crying out, I writhe in the molten euphoria, my slick cunt gripping him like a hot fist.

"Oh Yeah! You fuckin' love it!" He sniggers. "Anybody make you cum like that?" His cock continues its assault as my nerves begin exploding. This is so embarrassing and revolting that this pig can bring me to this point. Again.

My head rocks back and forth and I groan pitifully at the impending reaction. "Fuck! NO OH MY GOD STOP! I'm going to..." Sensations so deep and intense erupt within me. My pussy buzzes and spasms rock me violently, all my muscles convulsing again.

"You fucker!!" I howl.

I come to and hear his grunts rising to a pitch. A new feeling of disgust overtakes me.

He is close to the edge for his body shakes and his breathing becomes erratic. Powerful hands release my breasts and curl under my buttocks, cupping and squeezing its soft, trembling cheeks.

He looks into my eyes as his ravishes me. I cannot not describe the intensity in his eyes. He grunts and pushes into me with one final jarring thrust. My velvet walls contract like a vice, clamping down on his sprouting lance. I sense him melting to quivering Jelly.

"Arrggghhh..." He snorts. "I'm going to---ahhhh! I'm, I'm ... Oh, holy shit!"

I feel the forceful heat of his liquid ejections showering the walls of my pussy. Hot ropes of sperm like a squirting pump from a hot water bottle. My legs grip his tense butt muscles, grinding my mushy loins up at him.

When he collapses on top of me, my breasts cushion his glistening chest. Jets of air from his flaring nostrils pelt my neck.

"Get up," I squeal.

As he flops beside me, I hear the disgusting sound of his cock pop free from the tightness of between my legs. Finally! It was over!

12