An Unforgettable Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh, yessstt……aaahhh…. aaaaaahhhhh," she screamed in delight. The sounds were very arousing, it was so beautiful to hear her scream in sweet pain.

"I…... I…yeeesst, thatss it…... aaahhh," she stammered.

"Aaaahh……I…I can't……I'm going to…... ", I screamed as I was going into orgasm.

"Aaahh……just wait…... I'm coming in a few seconds…. we can go together," she muttered.

This was what I was waiting for, I have read about it in many sites, a couple climaxing together. The vaginal muscles contracting around a male's penis as it is trapped in sweet pleasure. I wanted it badly.

"Aaaahhh…. it's here…. aaaaaahhhhh", both of us screamed in delight. The timing was perfect, the feeling was beautiful.

My knees were failing on me. Finally giving up, I collapsed in a heap on top of her sweaty back. I lay there for a while, licking her back, while my shrinking tool didn't want to slip out of it's new 'home'. I guided my wet penis out and continued to lick her sweet sweat and caress her body. She lay motionless, enjoying the experience and recalling the sweet moments of what just happened. Slowly she turned around and started licking at my chest and sucking my nipples.

Both of us were indeed exhausted, but the pleasure would be with us forever. After a getting a short rest, both of us got dressed up. She was sad to see me go.

"When is our next tutoring class? ", she asked with a sad look on her face. I knew she didn't want me to go, but it was getting late, already ten in the evening.

"I have to go now, I will be back for you…I want you", I said as I lustily gave her a once over, looking at her beautiful curves at the right places and her marvelous globes. I approached her, hungrily gave her a kiss and let our tongues wrestled. I then stopped abruptly, said my farewells and went down. I couldn't stop thinking of her even though I was already in my BMW 325i about to leave her apartment.

The images, the sounds, the pleasure, It was all just too much to get out of my head. How I would love to spend this night with her again, enjoying the whole process without fear and guilt. To caress her and bring her to pleasures she could only dream of, sleep together, hugging each other and have a nice shower together in the morning. How much I would love it to have pancakes and coffee for breakfast at the table with both of us nude. To taste her and at the same time taste her food, to see those breasts of hers jiggle every time she would stand up and serve me or see her beautiful ass sway as she would walk to get me refills. I couldn't stand it, my head was about to erupt. Her pleasure and presence was just unbearable, I needed her badly. After thinking for a while, I gave a quick call home from my Nokia 8310 cell and informed my mother that I was going to spend the night at a friends, a 'close' friends home. I said that he would be going out of the country tomorrow and wanted to enjoy his last day with an overnight stay with a small party for friends. My mother gave me her usual sighs of discontent, but agreed to let me stay not before warning me to stay off the booze.

I have something better then booze, something so intoxicating it'll choke me with pleasure, I reminded myself. As fast as I could, I ran out of the car, went inside and took the elevator up to her floor. I went to her door and knocked, patiently waiting for the reward of my crafty notion. She opened the door and I looked into her crystal eyes, penetrating into her thoughts, only thinking about me. She was bewildered. As I clarified the situation and her face turned bright with pleasure, I knew she wanted me more than ever now. She lustfully gestured at me to step inside, just like a slave being called at his master. I held her tight in my arms and could feel her extremely hard nipples poking at my chest. Her huge globes were being pressed against me; I could feel their sweet warmth. Immediately, I kissed around her neck wildly, frequently groping on her warm ass cheeks. She grabbled all over my head and held my butt tightly. I turned around to close the door with my free hand as the fingers on my other hand were slowly being sucked and licked at. This will be a night full of passionate events, I thought, from the glorious night in bed to the shower and breakfast in the morning...

12