An Unusual Day For Cynthia Ch. 02

Story Info
The day progesses.
3.3k words
4.48
11.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we made out on the floor for a bit all I could think about was how lucky I am to be here. Glenn is my best wet dream come true. The weight of his body on mine was perfect combined with the smell of sex in the air and the taste of his mouth, I admit I felt a bit drunk.

Glenn broke off our kiss and panting he whispered in my ear, “You are wearing entirely too many clothes. I refuse to let you into my bedroom until you get naked.”

I could feel myself blushing from head to toes. “Glenn,” I whined, “You are not really going to make me walk around your house naked in broad daylight are you?”

“Cynthia, I warned you about this. You are beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing ALL of you.” With this he began to kiss his way down my neck to my breast. He grabbed the shirt that was resting between us and yanked it out and tossed it with his on the chair. I blushed again as he stared at my big breasts. “God you have amazing tits.” He said with a sigh.

Suddenly I felt the wet pressure of his mouth sucking my large rosy brown nipple. “Oh god that feels nice.” I said.

Glenn paid homage to the other nipple the same way and worked his way down my stomach to my slacks. Looking me in the eye he began to unzip my slacks slide them down my legs, and toss them over to join the rest of our clothes on the chair.

I glanced away as Glenn sat up a bit and looked me over. “Mmmmmm… nice panties. I love the way black satin looks against your ivory skin.” With that Glenn started at my feet and stroked his hands over my skin. Up my legs to my thighs until he reached my round hips where the edge of my undies were. “Cynthia, look at me sweetie.”

Fighting embarrassment, I shifted my eyes from his ceiling to his face that was hovering over my panty covered pussy. “I want you to watch me just like I watched you.” Glenn spread my legs slightly and moved to kneel between them. Glancing at me to make sure I was watching him, he moved down and pressed his face into the crotch of my damp undies and enhalled. He sighed with pleasure at my scent. “Your pussy smells so wonderful. I have to see it Cynthia, right now.”

Glenn grabbed the edge of the satin and pulled them over my hips and off in one swoop. I was now completely naked. I looked at his face and saw nothing but lust and appreciation for what he was seeing. I tried to look at myself from his eyes. Dark auburn hair spread out on the floor, green eyes darkened with lust, full lipstick smeared lips, very full hard nippled, breasts, narrow waist with slightly round abs that lead to full round hips and a completely shaved pussy. I could feel my pale skin flush with the pleasure of it all.

Suddenly I felt my legs spreading wider and Glenn moved his face down and licked me from my ass to my clit in one stroke. I thought I would pass out from the pleasure. “Holy shit!” I said.

I closed my eyes for a second and suddenly I could feel his soft lips against mine again. And then it was there… the feel of his body laying on mine as I wrapped my legs around his hips and ass. His skin against my skin. His hard cock resting in the slit of my soft pussy… GOOD GOD!!

Glenn broke off our kiss and looking into my eyes said, “I need you upstairs.. right now. Can we get off the floor and go play in my soft king size bed?”

I ran my hands over his back and decided now was as good a time as any to have the safe sex discussion. “I would love to baby, but I have a couple of questions for you first. Is that okay?”

Looking a bit concerned, he hugged me tighter and said, “Absolutely, what do you need to know?”

“Well,” I started with a rush, “I hate to ask this but, I have to. Do you have anything that I might need to know about? Like HIV or Herpes or Hepatitis or anything?”

I could hear a laugh from him as he smiled and kissed me softly, “I was worried there for a minute. No I don’t have anything like that. I have always been a bit of a safety freak and I am betting you are the same… right?” I nodded at this. “And.. I would bet you don’t have anything either right?” smiling I nodded again. “Now, I would like to say (kiss kiss) that up in my bedroom (kiss kiss) I have a big box of condoms (kiss kiss kiss) that I would love to use if you are willing to help me with them. What do you think?”

I kissed him thoroughly and said, “I would love to go to your room sweetie. I just have one problem.”

“What’s that?” he said scowling.

I sighed, “Well, I have a beautiful naked man laying on me so I can’t get up.”

Kissing me, Glenn said, “Well that is very fixable.”

Glenn hopped up and offered me a hand up. As he drug me off the floor I brushed against his hard dick and he moaned. “You did that on purpose.”

I smiled at him coyly, “Maybe!?!”

He gathered me against him and kissed me. “Come on.”

We walked holding hands up the stairs naked. The cold of the hardwood floors was replaced with the warmth of the soft carpet on the stair treads. As we walked I took in the view of family photos, lovely art work and my hosts ass as he pulled me up the stairs after him. After I caught sight of his naked ass I didn’t notice anything else. Glenn led me to a room at the back corner of the house which was the master suite.

The room was beautiful, the bed was a king size cherry four poster with lovely silk brocade bedding. On the other side of the room in the far corner was a sitting area perfect for reading. Two large oversized chairs with an ottoman to share encompassed the area. Resting on the foot stool was a book left open face down. I could easily picture Glenn, feet up, reading by the light of the table lamp and drinking a hot mug of .. something.

I suddenly noticed that we were simply standing and looking at the room. I glanced up at Glenn and he smiled down at me. “So what do you think. I knew as a designer you would need to dissect the room before we could relax in it.. so tell me what you think.”

I grabbed his arm with my free hand and kissed his shoulder. “I think.. how is it possible for a person I have only met to know me so well so quickly. The room is absolutely gorgeous.”

Next thing I knew there was a strong arm around me, lips on my mouth and the mattress of the bed against my legs. It didn’t take much to throw me off balance on to the bed. The bed sat up a bit higher than normal beds so to be helpful I scooted back as Glenn advanced on me like a savage.

As I crawled back putting my embarrassment aside as all my bare parts became so easily on view, I could see Glenn’s eyes focus on my bare damp pussy. I laid back on the pillows and settled in as he stopped, looked up at me, and winked.

Next thing I knew, I was yanked off the pillows, my legs were totally splayed open and Glenn had buried his mouth in my pussy. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! I immediately felt a wave of pleasure rush through me as he proceeded to french kiss my pussy. I grabbed onto the bedspread with both fists and held on for dear life as he ate me alive. Looking down I could see his face, eyes closed in concentration as he enjoyed his feast. I could hear him slurping away at my pussy, as he changed tactics on me and suddenly my clit was in his mouth, between his teeth as he proceeded to give my clit a tiny little blow job. I have never had a problem cumming before but even for me this was a record. Less than one minute into is ‘clit job’ I was screaming my first orgasm. I grabbed his hair and in all honesty, I have no idea what I said but knowing me it was probably truck-driver filthy.

When I finally came down off my high, Glenn was laying next to me softly stroking my back as he cuddled me to him.

“Wow, you are good.” I said hugging him tightly. “Thank you.”

“You are most welcome.” He said with a smile. “Cynthia, you were so beautiful when you came. And so talkative too.”

“Oh shit. Ok, just say it. What in the hell did I say?” I said with my face buried in his shoulder.

“What, you don’t remember?” Without looking up I shook my head. “Glenn laughed and hugged me. “Well, lets see. I seem to think it went something like… ‘Yes..yes..oh sweet jesus yes. Oh my god. I’m cumming I’m cumming.. Don’t stop you bastard!’ Yeah, I think that’s about right. You know I never knew you were so religious. Oh, and just so you know, my parents were married when I was born.”

“I want to die.” I whispered into his neck.

“No you don’t. I have plans for you and necrophilia is not one of them.” As he said this Glenn proceeded to tweak my left nipple.

“Mmmm… well it is your house and I do want to be the best guest I can.” Wrapping my arm around him I pulled him on top of me again. I could feel his hard on pressing against my hip. “Sweetie? About those condoms? Where exactly are they right now?”

Glenn did a little grinding against my hip, “They are in the bedside table drawer right next to the KY that... ” he reached between us and pressed two fingers into my hot wet pussy, “... we will obviously not need. I don’t think I have ever been with a woman who gets this wet. I bet there is already a big wet spot on the comforter.”

“Shit, I’m so sorry Glenn. I will pay for the dry cleaning.”

“Don’t worry about it. I don’t care if we totally ruin it. Watching you cum like that was more than worth it.” He kissed me hard. “Now about that condom..?” He slid against me and came up out of the drawer with a condom. “I’m not very good at these...would you help me put it on?”

Smiling at him I snatched it out of his hand and pushed him over onto his back. Kneeling between his legs, with the condom between my teeth still in its wrapper, I massaged his thighs and stroked his cock a few times for good measure. This brought a groan of pleasure from Glenn. “Cynthia, you are making me crazy!” I smiled at him, leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock, and rolled the condom on.

I had just let go and was staring at his cock when I found myself, once again, flat on my back. This time we were laying crossways on the bed and he was kissing the breath out of me. My head was almost hanging off the side of the bed so Glenn picked me up and drug me further toward the middle of the bed. Looking up I noticed decorative pillows flying everywhere. “I like the way these look but I want a proper playground for us.” he said.

I sat up with my legs wrapped around his hips. With the difference in our heights this put me at the perfect angle to lick his nipple. I felt him shiver as he pushed me back again and pressed his face into my cleavage. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his face and hands playing with my sensitive breasts.

Suddenly he stopped, “Cynthia?”

I opened my eyes to find him almost nose to nose with me. “Yes?” I said moving my hands up to touch his hair and shoulders.

“I want your eyes open when I enter you. I want to see you take me in. Okay?”

“Okay.” I said. I pulled back my legs spreading them further. “I want you in me now.”

He slid forward and I felt the head of his cock sliding into my pussy. He was so big that I gasped as he entered me fully. When I joked with him about a banana it was not joke. He was at least 9” and more that 2” in diameter. MMMMMMMM

Glenn held still and let my body get used to him inside of me. he kissed me so thoroughly as he waited that I could hardly breath. “Glenn, please!” I said

“What baby? What do you want?” he asked kissing my neck.

“I want...”

“I want...

“Yes sweetie, what do you want?” he said.

Looking into his beautiful blue eyes, I kissed him and said, “I want you to fuck me Glenn.”

“God yes!”

Glenn started moving in me slowly at first. Then suddenly I found one of my legs on his shoulder and he pumped his cock into my pussy with deliberation. I panted and cried and gasped through the whole thing. I moved out from under him and got on all fours. Shoving my ass up in the air with no embarrassment at all I told him again to fuck me. I pressed my face into the comforter as he slid back into me. “OOOOHHHHH… Yes!” Grabbing my hips he started fucking me really good. I could feel his smooth balls moving between my spread legs, slapping against my pussy.

Glenn’s hands wandered around he leaned forward pressing his body against my back as he fucked me. He moved his hand around and under and flicked my clit as slammed his cock into my pussy.

“OH!”

“OH!”

I started fucking back at him as he massaged my clit.

“Cumming….. Oh Glenn! I’m cumming!”

Glenn leaned back and started fucking the shit out of me, slamming his hips into me. He slid his hands over my ass and massaged my asshole just a little. That was enough to send me over the edge. I came so hard I pulled up the comforter and then fell forward onto the mattress.

Glenn followed me down and held still in my pussy as I recovered.

“Thank you.. thank you...” I gasped.

“Your most welcome.” He said.

“Now, by my count. I have cum twice and you have only cum once.” I said over my shoulder.

“I don’t care. Watching you is worth waiting for.” He breathed kissing my shoulders.

“I have an idea.” I said.

“Oh really?”

I moved out from under him and pushed him onto his back. “I want you to know that I have never done it like this in the light.” I said moving to straddle his hips. “I have always been too self conscience before. But now, here with you. I’m okay.”

I leaned forward sliding up his body. Reaching behind me I grabbed his wet cock and slide back onto it. The feel of his cock in me was delightful. I sat back up and took him into me all the way. I placed my hands on his stomach and started to move, sliding up and down on his cock. I looked at Glenn and he was so beautiful under me. His face was clinched up as he thrust his hips up and down. I slide my hands up and pinched his nipples at the same time as I clinched my vaginal muscles around his dick.

“Oh my god!” Glenn said grabbing my hips. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. Sucking on one nipple as I continued to move up and down on him. “Oh Cynthia! I’m so close.”

“Glenn? How do you want to cum baby? Which position do you want to cum in?” I asked.

Glenn looked at me and moved me around so my head was now on the pillows that were left on the bed. I was back on my back again. “I want to look at you as I cum baby. You’re so beautiful.” Glenn leaned back placed both of my ankles on his broad shoulders and began to fuck like there was no tomorrow. I could feel my clit swell with the friction. “Oh Glenn? I want to cum with you.” I said.

As he fucked me I grabbed one of my breasts in each hand and pinched the nipples… Ohhhhh yes. The whole time I was doing this he was fucking my spread pussy and watching what I did. I reached between us and as he followed my hand I touched both of us where his cock slide into my wet pussy. “Baby, it is so hot down here.” I said. “Fuck me Glenn.. do it. Fuck Me HARD!!”

Glenn slide down and kissed me his cock slide in and out at a furious pace. He licked my lips, pinched my nipple and I came. The feel of my pussy clinching in orgasm sent Glenn spinning off. We both screamed and held on for dear life.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… GOD!!!” “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… YES!”

“GLENN!!”

“CYNTHIA!!”

We held each other as our breathing calmed down. Glenn’s cock was still in me as he lifted his head and looked into my drooping eyes. “I don’t think I have ever cum so hard. You’re amazing.”

I hugged him to me and kissed his panting lips. “You are the best lover. I can’t believe how long you can maintain a hard on. Your cock is so wonderful. Even now with it still in me and going slightly soft it feels perfect in there.”

Glenn reached between us and holding onto the condom slide out of me. He sat up to grab a tissue to discard the used condom. As he slid it off, I sat up to watch. Looking slightly embarrassed he turned red as he pulled off the rubber with the cum weighing down the end. Careful not to spill it he tied a knot in it and placed it in the tissue.

“Wait.” I said. “Can I look?”

“Sure.” He said handing me the tissue.

“Wow,” I said looking at the cum filled condom. “You cum a lot don’t you?”

Glenn turned red and looking kind of embarrassed he said, “Yeah. That is one reason why condoms don’t bother me. Easy clean up and most women don’t notice how much come out. Does it bother you.”

“Sweetheart.. Hell no it doesn’t bother me. I think it is sexy. Besides as you noticed I’m not exactly a DRY person either. I’m quite certain that we have ruined this bedspread just from my juices alone. When you came earlier and there was so much I just thought it was because you had not cum in awhile.” I kneeled up on the bed and pressed my naked body against his.

We started making out again. I just could not get enough of him or his lips.

“You know what I would really like?” I said.

“Pizza?” he said with a smile.

“Nope, I would like a long hot bath with you. Interested?”

The spark in his eye told me my answer.

To be continued in the bathroom.