An Unusual Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny pulled out his cell phone and pushed the right buttons to connect him with who he knew would put out what he wanted. "Hi, Sandy-cutie," he said, when her heard the sexy voice of the horny skank that answered, - Johnny's opinion of this particular girl, any girl, really. Johnny loved fucking girls; he just didn't have a very high opinion of them! - "Johnny. Got a hot twat tonight? I'm coming on over. Get that snapper ready for some action."

Lisa was crying. "Johnny, please take me home. I'm sorry, Johnny."

Johnny however, had had enough with Lisa.

"Fuck you, cock-teaser! Cock or walk I always say! Guess what, bitch? You're walking! I've wasted enough time with a cunt like you!" He threw his blanket in the trunk of his Camaro and roared the fuck out of there for greener pastures, leaving Lisa sobbing on the beach.

Lisa cried for a bit and then took her cell phone out of her purse. She knew only one person who could help her now, who would understand, who she could talk with. She phoned Mary-Jane.

Mary-Jane heard the sobs in Lisa's voice. "What's wrong, honey? Where the hell are you? What are you doing calling me? I thought you'd be getting that cute ass fucked off by this time!"

"Oh, Mary-Jane, it was awful. I'm still cherry! Johnny left me here at the lake. My mom's not home and I couldn't phone her anyway and ask her to pick me up here. I'd have too much explaining to do about how I got here and why Johnny left me here. Do you think your Mom will lend you her car to come and pick me up?"

"Of course, sweetie. I'll be right there." Mary-Jane went to find her Mom.

Twenty minutes later, Mary-Jane's Mom pulled up to the edge of the sand at the lake. "Do you see her, MJ?"

"Yeah, Mom," Mary-Jane said, pointing, "There she is. Sitting on the sand down by the water. Wait here. I'll go get her."

In a minute Mary-Jane and Lisa were getting in the car. They got in the back seat together. Mary-Jane's Mom could see Lisa had been crying.

"Are you all right, dear?" she asked with concern. "Mary-Jane told me what happened. As much as she knew. I understand. I drove her out to get you so Mary-Jane could hold you and be with you."

"I'm fine, thanks." Lisa managed a smile. Mary-Jane's hugs felt wonderful. "And thanks for coming to get me. Can you just take me home, please."

"I don't think so, dear. Mary-Jane tells me that your mom's not home. And, from what Mary-Jane's told me about your mom she wouldn't understand and you wouldn't be able to talk to her anyway. Am I right? I don't you think you should be alone right now. I think you need to talk. I think you better stay with Mary-Jane tonight."

Once back at Mary-Jane's house, after thanking Ms. Montgomery again, profusely, the girls went upstairs to Mary-Jane's bedroom.

"If you need me, if I can help, I'll be right here," Mary-Jane's mom called after them.

Lisa sat her beautiful ass on Mary-Jane's bed. Her best friend sat beside her and put her arm around her.

"Tell me all about it, honey," She caressed Lisa's neck.

"Oh, Mary-Jane," Lisa said. "It was awful! Johnny kept grabbing my tits. Like, because he bought me burger and fries, he owned them. Then he took me to the lake and wanted me to lay on a blanket with him."

"But that was the idea, Lisa." Mary-Jane reminded her, patiently. She put her head on Lisa's shoulder. "You were going to get Johnny to pop your cherry, remember?"

"I know, honey, but when he touched me it just didn't feel right. I hated it! I didn't feel excited or sexy. Not like you touching me right now. It felt all wrong."

Mary-Jane shivered. She was excited. This could be the moment she'd been waiting for, wishing for, dreaming of. The moment of truth. Maybe her big gamble was gonna pay off! She took one hand and caressed Lisa's cheek and turned her face to hers.

"Does my touching you feel good, Lisa?" she asked softly. "Does it make you feel excited and sexy?"

"Oh, yes, Mary-Jane! Nothing like Johnny! Better than Johnny! Way better!"

"And then, how 'bout this?" Mary-Jane pulled Lisa's face closer, leaned forward and their lips touched.

Now it was Lisa's turn to get all shivery. Her lips and Mary-Jane's snuggled together for a while then Lisa pulled back and said, "When Johnny kissed me and tried to lick my mouth before I could pull away, I hated it! But your lips feel good, Mary-Jane."

Mary-Jane was now very excited. Trembling, in fact. All she had wanted out of her plan was to get Lisa laid so, having experienced sex, she wouldn't be so uptight about it. And then, Mary-Jane figured she and Lisa could discuss sex a little more intelligently and in a grown-up manner. Mary-Jane reasoned she could then bring up other sexual things. You know like girl to girl love-making. Yep, that was as far as Mary-Jane's thinking had taken her and as she'd known, even that little bit of a plan had its risks.

Mary-Jane had never conceived that her plan would develop this particular ramification but, now that it had, she was delighted. This was a hundred times better! No! A million!

She pulled Lisa's lips to hers again. She didn't have to pull hard or far. Lisa hadn't moved any since their last kiss. Lisa seemed eager. So Mary-Jane pressed her opportunity and she kissed Lisa again. Gently. Sweetly. Non-threateningly. She tickled at Lisa's lips with her tongue hoping Lisa would let it ease open.

And she did! Sure enough, Lisa's sweet lips parted slightly. Mary-Jane's tongue instantly darted forward and found Lisa's and their tongue-tips tickled each others.

Mary-Jane's hands were stroking Lisa's hair and holding her head in place as they kissed. It felt really good! When they had been younger, the girls had clumsily kissed many times, practicing for the day they'd kiss a boy, leastways Mary-Jane had pretended that she was practicing for boys, but this was different. Their tongues were being naughty now and saliva drooled from one mouth to the other. Mary-Jane could taste Lisa's red lipstick and could tell Lisa was enjoying her own pink, peach lip-gloss. Their tastes, mingled, was sweet and delicious. The teen's lips stayed entangled for a long, sweet time. It was like they both never wanted their kiss to end.

But, finally, the girls had to part their lips for air. Both girls were breathing heavy.

A few gulps of air later though, both anxious for more fun, their lips met again.

Lisa was very excited. Her young heart was about to beat out of her chest. Her hands were tangled in Mary-Jane's black hair, their bodies were very, very close. And Lisa loved it. It felt perfect and right, quite, quite different then sitting close with Johnny in the darkened movie theater. She'd kept her lips resolutely closed when she allowed Johnny to try to kiss her. There she had slapped Johnny's hands when he tried to touch her boobs. Now she yearned for Mary-Jane's hands on her breasts. Tingles and flutters were racing all through her body.

Mary-Jane had the same idea herself about her friend's titties. "You like my kisses, don't you darling?" she asked, unnecessarily. "And what about when Johnny touched your breasts, sweetie? You say it didn't feel good and you didn't like it? May I try and touch your breasts, Lisa? See if it feels any better to you?"

Mary-Jane kissed Lisa again and felt her nod her head, yes.

Mary-Jane slid her hands under Lisa's top and cuddled a titty in each hand through her bra. Lisa, heady from all the kissing, pleased she liked it after the distaste she felt when Johnny kissed her, wouldn't have dreamed have stopping her. It all felt too good. Mary-Jane squeezed gently and her thumbs wiggled under Lisa's bra and strummed Lisa's hard nipples.

Lisa shivered more and thought she had never felt anything so wonderful as Mary-Jane's soft hands tenderly fondling her breasts. She wondered why Johnny grabbing her tits, even through her blouse, just felt icky and pissed her off while Mary-Jane's hands, inside her blouse, squeezing her boobs felt great.

Lisa Warren, asked herself that question, surrendered to the shivers, but did not come up with any answer.

Johnny was abrupt and rough. Mary-Jane was deliberate, soft and tender. Did that explain it?

She kissed her friend some more. Sweet, tender kisses. She felt Mary-Jane unfastening the buttons on her blouse. Then her friend was unhooking her bra. It all seemed natural and wonderful to her. Her young body was responding to Mary-Jane's actions much like she had imagined a woman's body was supposed to respond in a sexual situation. And that pleased Lisa. She wouldn't have dreamed of interrupting Mary-Jane. She felt she was maybe gonna get some answers to all the things that had been plaguing her. And besides it felt very good. Very sexy. She was feeling like she thought a woman was supposed to feel.

Mary-Jane was feeling wonderful herself. She stood up with all the clothes from the top half of Lisa's body in her hand. She dropped them and quickly she stripped to the same state of nakedness as Lisa. Now each girl had unfettered access to the lovely bosom of the other.

Lisa thought that Mary-Jane had nice-looking titties. Not as big as her own, but they had a darling shape and nipples that poked right out there!

Shyly at first, then bolder, Lisa reached out and cuddled her friend's titties. She had a very reasonable expectation that Mary-Jane wanted her to do just that. She'd never touched anybody's boobs before, 'cept her own and thought Mary-Jane's felt creamy and smooth. And jiggly! Mary-Jane lowered her head, kissed each of Lisa's nipples then took one into her mouth and sucked it.

In contrast to when Johnny was touching her, when her pussy was ice cold, as Mary-Jane sucked Lisa's tasty nipple, Lisa's pussy was shivering and getting very wet. This was more like it! Sugary thrills were racing up and down Lisa's spine. She moved or her friend moved, it was hard to tell which the two girls were so much in sync, Mary-Jane's mouth to her other tit so her friend could love that tit-peak too.

Gently, softly, Mary-Jane pushed her friend down on the bed. She had never done this with another girl but she knew what felt good and she could tell what she was doing was feeling awfully good for her friend. Mary-Jane was in heaven. She kissed Lisa and rubbed her boobs all over Lisa's bigger ones. Lisa sobbed and Mary-Jane sighed with the thrills that roared through their bodies as their nipples rubbed together.

Lisa had a million thoughts spiking through her mind. She knew about lesbians from all her research and tales she'd heard girls at school gossiping about. Most of the other girls seemed to think being a lesbian was awful. Some things that Lisa had read had even declared that being a lesbian was a sin. Was she a lesbian? Lisa still didn't know for sure but even her fevered brain could start adding things up. All the little signs.

One thing she decided for certain. If being a lesbian was awful and a sin she didn't care. Not if it felt this good!

Mary-Jane spent a long, sweet time loving up Lisa's titties. She went at Lisa's boobs like there was no tomorrow! Every lick, every suck, every kiss on her friend's tits was causing more pussy-cream to puddle out of Lisa. And, for sure, Mary-Jane's pussy was on high alert. Lisa hugged her friend's head and took her face from her tits every so often for a long, loving kiss. Lisa moaned. This all felt so right.

Mary-Jane Montgomery really was in seventh-heaven. She loved Lisa and here was her darling, trembling under the sucking of her lips. The answer to all her dreams. Mary-Jane hadn't touched Lisa's pussy yet. But she could smell the sex-cream and knew all her kisses, all her attention to Lisa's boobs were causing Lisa to wet up nicely. Like her mom had told her would happen. Mary-Jane didn't rush. Like her mom had advised her not to. She wanted to take her own sweet time and savor every delicious taste. And thrill her friend as much as she could.

Her new plan? Make long, sweet love to Lisa and get her hooked on it. And, although she'd never made love to another girl before, thanks to her wonderful mom, she figured she knew exactly how to do it.

She cuddled Lisa's boobies together and got both Lisa's nipples into her mouth for some sucks and love. She slid her lips up Lisa's neck and licked around her ears. She kissed her baby's eyes and kissed her honey's sweet, sweet lips.

Lisa was moaning and shivering and clutching Mary-Jane's hair.

"Oh, Mary-Jane!" she whined. "That's feels so, so good. So right. Are we queer girls? Don't answer! Just kiss me some more, darling."

Mary-Jane was only too happy to oblige.

She slid her lips around Lisa some more and worked her way back to Lisa's tits. 'Man,' she thought. 'Lisa must have some kind of sugar-coating in her bra to get these nipples to taste this sweet!' Mary-Jane had no other nipples to compare with Lisa's with but she doubted any others would be a sweet as her darling's! She gently took the nipples in her teeth and pulled and tugged at them. Lisa squealed with the delightful thrill Mary-Jane new tactic caused her.

And now, after a burning trail of kisses and licks, Mary-Jane's tongue was in Lisa's belly-button, licking all around. Lisa liked that a whole lot. Her whole body was shivering and shaking.

Mary-Jane had to pause all her kissing of Lisa's body to take a moment to peel off Lisa's skin-tight jeans. And her panties. She encountered no resistance. Just a lot of encouraging help as Lisa lifted her pussy skywards so her friend could ease her jeans and panties down over her ass. Mary-Jane gave Lisa's pretty, colorful, flowered panties a good sniff and even a lick before she causally tossed them. She knew where she could get more. And better! Then she resumed her pleasant task of kissing her friend's lovely body all over.

The closer Mary-Jane got to Lisa's honey-pot the stronger was the smell of cunt-cream. Better than her sniff of Lisa's panties. She'd never done it, but she still couldn't wait to kiss Lisa's snatch and gobble her goo. Mary-Jane licked up Lisa's thighs and then all around Lisa's sexy, flat belly. Lisa's ass was wriggling on the bed. She ran her hands up and down Lisa's legs, loving the shivers and goose-bumps that brought out of her friend.

Mary-Jane didn't know a lot about foreplay, except her mom had told her it was important. But she did know this. Both of them had enjoyed everything they'd done up 'til now. But she was anxious for her first taste of pussy. Her friend, sweet Lisa's pussy. She was nervous but eager. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Lisa's hot, wet pleasure-center. She palmed it and squeezed and fluttered her fingers over it. Mary-Jane just hoped her Mom didn't hear the shriek of pleasure that came out of Lisa then.

What Mary-Jane didn't know was that her Mom was outside her bedroom door, right now. Roberta Mongomery rubbed her own crotch as she listened to her daughter make love to Lisa. She smiled as she listened to the happy squeals coming from Lisa as Mary-Jane got closer and closer to her pussy.

Mary-Jane didn't go inside the sweet pudding of Lisa's pussy just yet. Lisa's cunt-mound was wet and soft and warm. Mary-Jane ran her palm all around Lisa's pussy-lips. Lisa quivered, shook her ass and squealed. Mary-Jane slipped a finger inside Lisa. Then two. Lisa's whole body seemed to be vibrating. Pure sugar-cream was melting out of her pussy. Mary-Jane's fingers and hand were soaked with it.

"Oh honey! Oh Lisa-darling, I love you so much! I want to taste your sweet-stuff. I'm going to lick you up now, my dear, sweet friend! This is how girls in love show their love for each other! I'm gonna love you now, my darling! I do love you, Lisa!"

Mary-Jane made moaning sounds as she buried her face in Lisa's crotch-fur. Lisa had fine, silky, blonde cunt-down and it tickled Mary-Jane's face. But she didn't notice as she moved her head around and kissed those soft cunt-petals and stuck her tongue in deep and wiggled it all around.

Mary-Jane was excited at the profound effect that had on Lisa.

"Oh, wow! Fuck, Mary-Jane. Oh, God, fuck-a-duck! Kiss my cunt some more, pretty-please, Mary-Jane! I've never had cums like this before! Give me some more cums! They feel so delicious!"

Mary-Jane had never heard her friend use the word 'fuck' before. Never mind 'cunt'. She didn't think Lisa had really 'cum' yet even. She was a little shocked at Lisa's reaction to her pussy-kisses, but very pleased with herself.

Of course, she had never heard language like that from her friend Lisa Warren before because her friend had never felt anything even remotely like this before! All her masturbating didn't come even close.

Mary-Jane's mother, in the hallway outside her daughter's door, grinned. She'd known for a while that her daughter was exhibiting lesbian tendencies. Without being pushy, she'd tried to encourage her daughter in what, she figured, was the start of her daughter following in her footsteps. She'd known for a while that her daughter was hot and horny for her friend.

Despite the fact that her daughter and Lisa were best friends, Mary-Jane's mom realized that she really didn't know Lisa at all. The girls came and went pretty much as they pleased. When they came to Roberta and Mary-Jane's house they usually just said 'hi' and disappeared upstairs into Mary-Jane's room. Roberta realized she pretty much only knew about her daughter's friend, only just what Mary-Jane had told her about Lisa being inexperienced and naïve.

Listening in on the girls she realized that much was true. But she also realized why Lisa was an A-plus student at school. She was a quick study, a fast learner!

Roberta was having cums of her own. Her hand was down the front of her jeans which were soaked in her own creamy cunt-drippings. Rubbing cums from her own pussy wasn't hard with all the stimulation of the thrill-sounds she was enjoying emanating from inside her daughter's bedroom. Lisa's squeals, as her daughter munched on her muff, had Mary-Jane's Mom's clit just burning and dripping.

Mary-Jane, with no stimulation going on near her pussy at all, still was pretty much in ecstasy herself. All her teen-age dreams were coming true. The sweetness pouring out of her sweetie was overwhelming. She licked and gobbled Lisa's cream, licked for more. She found Lisa's clitty, sucked and licked it, and Lisa, obligingly, wiggled hard some more and another tasty stream of honey oozed into Mary-Jane's eager mouth. She had never eaten a pussy before. No, Mary-Jane Montgomery had no experience at cunt-lapping to guide her, just instinct, but for her darling Lisa she wanted to be the best cunt-lapper she could be.

Definitely, what she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in sheer enthusiasm!

And with Lisa clutching her head, holding it close to her, moaning and squealing, dripping hot cream, it didn't require a whole lot of instinct to figure that she was doing something right.

Mary-Jane's used her tongue like a big ladle, scooping up all the cunt-honey she could. She had once visited her uncle who owned a sugar maple forest up in Vermont but neither the sweet sap that dripped from his trees or even the marvelous syrup that her uncle made from that sap could equal the wonderful juice that was pouring out of her wonderful Lisa.

Mary-Jane was really glad that her plan had back-fired in a most pleasant way and that Lisa hadn't let Johnny's boner poke her. Somehow the thought of that big cock poking in Lisa's honey-pie sweetness, it now seemed to Mary-Jane would have been wanton desecration. Mary-Jane wanted Lisa's juicy pussy to be hers alone.

Then Mary-Jane remembered the big, strap-on dildo her mother used on the women who came over for girlie-thrills while their husbands were at work. For the lifetime of sex-games she had planned for her and Lisa, she realized it didn't matter a whit whether Lisa got her cherry popped or not. But, if her darling still wanted to lose her cherry, Mary-Jane could ask her Mom to borrow the strap-on and do the job herself.