An Unusual Service Call

Story Info
Leather loving carpenter gets paid overtime.
4.1k words
4.27
34.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a carpenter by trade. I usually do more specialized work such as furniture but my best friend is a contractor and I occasionally get calls from him to help out building custom fireplace mantles and trim. On one of these jobs I had come across a Ms. Jasmine Williams, a very mean and demanding lawyer, while installing a custom fireplace. She hadn't spoken to me personally, but I had noticed her being a huge bitch to some of the workers on my friend's crew. I did the job and then she slipped my mind.

About six months later my buddy called me and said there was a problem with their fireplace. I asked him what the problem was and he said there was a problem with one of the joints. I knew this was bullshit because I know my work, but he said they still owed him some money and he would pay me to go out and fix whatever minor problem they were having. I grabbed a few tools together and headed for the truck.

When I got to the home the housekeeper let me in. I headed for the back room where the fireplace was. I sat my bag down and looked over the fireplace. At first I couldn't find the problem and then I heard a voice behind me.

"I would appreciate it if you would take off your boots before coming into my house."

It was Ms. Williams. She might be a bitch, but I'd forgotten how hot she was. She is about 55 but with a body to kill for. She has shoulder length black hair and is just beautiful. Rumor was she started off as Mr. Williams' trophy wife before she went back to law school. She had on her glasses, a black leather blazer, nice white satin blouse with pearls, a tight, black leather skirt that came just above her knees, black pantyhose and nice black pumps that must have been 5" which made her a little over 6' tall.

"I'm sorry Ms. Williams, but I anticipated going back to my truck in a moment."

"Very well, but you'll be cleaning up after yourself."

"That's fine ma'am. By the way, I can't find anything wrong with your fireplace. What is it that you have a problem with?"

"I can't believe you can't see it."

She walked over and pointed to a small area of the wood that had not been stained properly. This was not my area, but my buddy's, the contractor. I figured I'd fix it and send my buddy a big bill -- that would be easier than dealing with her.

"Okay, I'm going to have to remove these two pieces and sand them and restain them. If I do that, they'll match up right. It'll take a few hours, I'll let them dry and then I'll come back tomorrow and reassemble them."

"Fine. I will be back in a little while."

With that, I watched her tight, leather covered ass walk away and then turned to my work. I was working at a pretty good pace when I heard a noise behind me. It was Ms.. Williams and she now had her hair up, her jacket undone, a few more buttons of her blouse undone and she was drinking a glass of red wine.

"I suppose I should offer you something to drink. What would you like?"

"That would be great, what do you have?"

"Water, beer, Coke and wine."

I thought about it for a second and reckoned it was almost five o'clock so I told her I'd like a beer. She turned and walked away and I again noticed how nice her ass was. I also noticed that she had a pretty killer rack, which I hadn't noticed before. In spite of the fact she was a complete bitch, I was pretty sure that when I got home I was going to be stroking my cock to images of her in my head. Just then she returned with my beer and sat on the couch across from me and crossed her legs.

"Thanks for the beer."

"Just keep working. I'm going to observe."

So I just turned around and kept working while I felt her eyes burn a hole through me. I was afraid of making a mistake that she was going to rip me a new one for and I was going to end up doing this work for free.. Then I she said something and I almost couldn't believe it.

"Take off your shirt."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, take off your shirt. I'm paying for your time, I dictate the terms."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

So, I shrugged and took off my t-shirt. I had been sweating so I was a little sticky, but if that is what she wanted, I figured it was less of a hassle. I figure her husband was too old to give her the wood anymore and maybe she was going to be thinking about me when she took her waterproof vibrator to the tub later and we'd be tit for tat in providing each other with masturbatory fantasies. I went back to work and when I finally had everything done for today I turned back to Ms. Williams.

"Well, that's it for today. I will be back tomorrow to re-install the pieces."

I started to get my tools together and then I picked up my t-shirt and started to put it on.

"Uh huh. You're leaving the shirt off. Your work here isn't done yet."

"I'm sorry?"

She got up, put her wine down and began walking in circles around me, running her fingers all over my sweaty chest, back and shoulders.

"Ma'am, aren't you married?"

"Yes I am."

"Wouldn't your husband be upset at this?"

"I get everything I want. And I do mean...everything."

She stopped in front of me and ran both her hands up my abs and chest and then grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. She planted a good kiss on me and I found myself unable to resist her. I ran my hands from her shoulders down her expensive leather jacket all the way to her ass, grabbing her tight little ass through her leather skirt and squeezing. Suddenly she stopped and pushed me away.

"Follow me."

Still a little stunned, but with my cock bulging out of my jeans, I followed her. Just far enough behind her to watch her ass in that tight leather skirt and her legs in that pantyhose. At first I wasn't even paying attention to where we were going and then we got to the stairs and I realized what was going to happen and I thought my cock was going to bust out of my skin. We headed up the stairs and when she got to a room down the hall, she stopped, and crooked her finger to motion me closer..

When I got to the room I saw that this was one kinky woman. There were all kinds of toys around, a bed, a table with straps on it -- it was the size of a large master bedroom. I had never come upstairs when we were building the house and I had no idea this room existed. She walked over to the table with the restraints and pulled a lever which brought the table upright. She pushed me over to the table and then bent down and strapped my ankles to the table. She pressed herself up against me and began kissing me again and I started exploring her body with my hands again. She took off her jacket and tossed it aside. She then looked at me and smiled.

"I've changed my mind about something."

With that, she unhooked my ankles and led me out of the room and into another room down the hall -- this was her home office. She cleared a few things off and then hopped up in the desk. I rushed to her and we began kissing again. I reached down and slid my hands up her skirt and removed her black g-string she was wearing. As soon as that was off I was reaching for my belt and pushing my pants and boxers down to my knees as fast as I could and without even checking to see if she was wet, stuck the head of my cock up to her waiting lips. As soon as I did that, I realized she was dripping wet and I shoved all 8 inches of my cock into her and I heard her moan a little. I started fucking her like I was in a porno.. I would look down and see how her satin dress was still tucked into her black leather skirt and I just grabbed her ass and felt the leather get slippery as my hands got sweaty. I just pumped as hard and fast as I could until I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and she convulsed in pleasure screaming so loud I thought the neighbors would hear.

I pulled out, grabbed her, practically threw her off the desk and turned her around and she instinctively grabbed the desk and I reached up and shoved my cock into her eager pussy again and as I fucked her I ran my hands all over her leather covered ass and reached around and grabbed her tits, loving the feel of them covered in satin. I watched the pearl necklace bounce off her neck with every deep thrust. It wasn't long before the sight of her, the tightness of her rarely fucked pussy and my thinking of fucking her all day got the best of me and I shot a huge load of cum deep into her pussy at the same time I felt her start to convulse again. She screamed again and I pulled out and sat back in a chair.

As I sat in the chair catching my breath I watched her still standing there, her legs going weak as she caught her breath and I noticed my cum leaking out of her onto that sexy leather skirt. She seemed to notice this too and reached down and touched her skirt, then touched her pussy and then wiped the cum off her hands onto her skirt. As she turned around I expected a much nicer Ms. Williams, but what I got was something else altogether.

"You fucking asshole. Your cum is all over my $1,200 skirt."

"Um, I'll pay to have it drycleaned."

"You will, but you owe me more than that. Stand up and pull your pants up."

I did as I was told. She grabbed me by the belt and led me back to the first room we were in upstairs. She pushed me right back to that upright table and before I could do anything she had my hands in the restraints and my ankles locked down. She walked over to the toy table and got a ball gag. She brought it over to me and tied it on me.

"You thought you had your fun. Getting to fuck me while my husband is away. Getting to run your hands all over me and fill me up with your big cock. Well, now it is my turn to have some fun."

She turned her back to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and ground her sweet ass into my crotch, over and over. Pretty soon I was hard again in spite of the fact I was a little scared. After she could feel my hard cock on her ass she walked away, turned out the light and left, closing the door behind her.

I just stood there for what seemed like forever and then I heard the door open. I could see her figure walk through the door but by this time there wasn't enough natural light to see much else. She walked across the room and she struck a match and lit a candle, then another and another. Candle by candle I saw a little bit more of her each time and each candle I liked what I saw more and more. From bottom to top she looked fantastic. She had on patent leather platform boots that went to her knees, this made her well over 6' tall. Fishnet stockings. Short black leather micro-mini that barely covered her ass. Black leather corset with red laces, which from what I could tell was cupless. Over top of that was a black leather military looking blazer. Black leather gloves. Black leather choker. Bright red lip stick and dark make up. And on top of all of this was a leather cop looking hat.

She walked over to the toy table and sat down in the chair next to it. She crossed her legs, grabbed a cigarette from a pack on the table and lit it. She sat there staring at me and smoking until about half of her cigarette was gone.

"You're in for way more than you bargained for. Prepare to be here for hours."

All I could do was moan and feel my cock drain all the blood from my body. She got up and walked over to me and ran her gloved hands across the front of my jeans feeling the ever growing bulge that my cock had become. I still had no shirt on so it was easy for her to unbuckle my jeans and pull my pants down. She then licked my cock through my boxers and stood back. They were already wet from all the precum, cum and saliva but now they were soaked. No bother because she then ripped them off of me, jamming the back of them in my ass crack in the process.

"My next door neighbors will be here in a bit. You're going to get quite a show. If you're lucky we might even let you join in."

I still was unsure of what to think, but I knew I wasn't going anywhere so I simply hoped for the best. She bent down and unhooked my ankles and then my hands. I thought this was a good sign but she merely turned me around and hooked me back up again. She pulled what was left of my boxers out of my ass crack and walked to the toy table. Next thing I knew I heard a snap and I felt the pain of having been whipped.

"I want you to say you're sorry for giving my pussy such a good fucking today without honoring it with your tongue. I want you to say, 'I'm sorry Ms. Williams for not honoring your pussy with my unworthy tongue. It won't happen ever again as I am now your slave and will be grateful for whatever you allow me to do.'"

I tried to repeat that back to her the best I could with the ball gag in my mouth but then she hit me again.

"I can't hear you."

I tried again but the same result. This went on for about fifty lashings.

"I think you've learned your lesson."

She then pulled a lever on the table and I folded in half, bent over and facing the open space in the room. Just as she finished that there was a knock at the door.

"This must be Mike and Elaine."

She went and opened the door and in walked Mike and Elaine. Mike was about 6' tall and built. He was wearing a black leather harness, tight black leather pants and boots. Elaine was a goddess. She couldn't have been more than 30 and was wearing a black leather catsuit with a zipper through the crotch and zippers that allow cut outs so her tits can come through. She had similar boots to Ms. Williams and short blonde hair. She had really big tits and a tight ass with long legs. I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen next but I had an idea.

Before anyone said a word, Ms. Williams attached a chain to Mike's harness and led him to the couch directly across from me. She pushed him on the couch and pointed her finger at him. She then walked over to the toy table and got a strap-on harness and dildo and outfitted Elaine over her catsuit. She then pointed at Mike and then to me and he got up and walked over to me and shoved his crotch right in my face.

"Rub your cock on his face slave" Ms. Williams shouted.

I was afraid he was going to pull his cock out of his pants but he did not, he simply rubber his leather covered cock all over my face. As he was doing this I couldn't tell what the ladies were doing until I felt a lubricated finger slip up my ass and work its way around. Then the finger pulled out and I felt the large dildo enter my ass, moving slowly back and forth.

I heard Elaine then say, "Jasmine, he's got a tight little asshole, this must be his first time."

"I think it is. This is what he gets for fucking me this afternoon and having his way."

Then Ms. Williams walked around and pushed Mike away from me. She had him stand just about six inches in front of my face and then she got down on her knees and pulled his cock out of his pants and it was HUGE. Probably a good 10" and thick as hell. She started stroking him as she turned to look me right in the eyes.

"Doesn't he just have a magnificent cock?" She then turned and took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him off with her eyes glued into mine. She was working him really good, licking up and down his shaft, his balls as she stroked him and returning to his head and I could see her tongue swirling around it.

I was going crazy feeling Elaine grabbing my ass as she fucked it and watching this sexy woman suck this big cock right in front of me. I almost couldn't stand it.

Then, right as if I thought I could take anymore. Ms. Williams grabbed Mike's cock and led him back to the couch where she sat down facing me and just pointed to the ground and Mike just commenced to licking her pussy. She ran her fingers through his hair and threw her legs up in the air and I could see him go down and lick her tight little asshole. She then shoved his head into her and started to convulse -- I could tell she was cumming hard like she had earlier.

As she was lying there catching her breath, Elaine pulled out of me and untied me -- I thought this was a good thing until she rolled me over and tied my hands back. She then took off the strap-on and laid it next to me. She took the ball gag out of my mouth, unzipped the crotch of her catsuit and climbed up onto the table to sit on my face.

She said, "I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum slave."

I began to run my tongue all around her pussy lips tasting the wetness that had already started. About this time I heard handcuffs clicking and Ms. Williams saying, "This is so you can't play with yourself Mike, you know the rules."

Right after that I felt my legs being pushed up over Ms. Williams shoulders and her using the strap-on on me. She grabbed onto my legs and started thrusting, every now and again reaching around to rub my balls or give my cock one or two quick strokes. After several minutes of her pounding my ass I felt something unusual but incredibly pleasurable and I began to convulse. At the same time Elaine is grinding her snatch into me harder and harder riding my face and she starts convulsing.. As she cums all over my face I feel myself shoot a big load into the air, cumming from being fucked in the ass by Ms. Williams.

Elaine scoots down my body and I feel her and Ms. Williams running their hands over my abs wiping up cum. They bring it over to where I can see them and then they slowly lick their hands clean in front of me. Elaine gets down off the table and Ms. Williams climbs up on the table and straddles my face. I know what is expected of me and I begin to lick Ms. Williams tasty cunt.

As I'm licking her she starts giving me the play by play of Mike eating Elaine's pussy. She then starts grinding harder and harder and screaming, cumming all over my face. My cock is rock hard again and I'm wondering if I am going to get to fuck anyone or just get fucked all night. After slowly rubbing her wet cunt down my face and chest I see Elaine appear with a knife which Ms. Williams uses to cut my pants off. They untie me and roll me off onto the floor.

Elaine says to Ms. Williams, "Let's swap tonight, I want to fuck this guy."

"That's fine with me, Mike's cock is looking pretty eager right now."

Ms. Williams walks over, uncuffs Mike and leads him to the table where she lies on her back and spreads her legs and he sticks his huge meaty cock into her and begins fucking her. Elaine leads me over to the couch and pushes me down on my back and straddles me taking my cock into her dripping wet pussy. As we're fucking we're both watching Mike plow into Ms. Williams and she is watching us over his shoulder. We fuck for awhile and then Mike picks up Ms. Williams, and while still inside her brings her over to the couch so that we're all together.

Mike then pulls out and turns Ms. Williams over with her knees on the couch and her arms on the back and fucks her from behind. She starts screaming like mad with his huge cock ramming her from behind. I take the hint and move Elaine around so that the two women are in the same position right next to each other and I start pounding Elaine from behind. The two women begin making out while getting fuck and Ms. Williams loses her blazer and then unzips Elaine's big beautiful tits and both Mike and I on cue reach around and hold onto their tits as we fuck them.

Elaine then leans back into me and says, "I want you to fuck me in the ass. I love having a cock in my ass but Mike is way too big. So fuck my ass hard."

I do as I'm told and pull out and slip my cock into her ass.. As I do this Ms. Williams cums violently again. After she cums, she moves over, sits on the back of the couch and Elaine starts to eat her pussy while I fuck her in the ass. Mike then stand on the couch next to his wife and Ms. Williams begins to suck him off. Seemingly within seconds, though I am sure it was longer, Ms. Williams cums, and I feel Elaine tighten her asshole and cum again.

Now the women slouch down the couch and are sitting next to each other with Mike and I standing in front of them, Elaine starts sucking me off and Ms. Williams resumes sucking off Mike and then they move and switch and go back and forth until Mike cums all over Ms. Williams face and the sight of that was too much and I came all over Elaines face. They then pulled us down and kissed us, their cum mixing with ours. Then Ms. Williams pushed me down.

12