An Unwanted Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... will tell Adeel." As a final resort, I tried to threaten him hoping that it would work.

It made him even angrier.

"Listen you slut," his voice suddenly filled with menacing tone, "Do you really think Adeel can save you from me?"

I gave him a terrified look; nothing came out of my lips.

Father-in-law retorted. "Don't have any misgivings... I can kick you all out of my house... right now. What would he do then?"

A morbid fear began to grip me.

"Adeel's good for nothing, you know that; you know it very well," Father-in-law chewed every word he spoke. "If I kick you out, do you think he'll be able to look after you?"

Tears began to stream down my cheeks.

"Please let me go, I'm like your daughter." I pleaded.

"If I had a daughter like you," his eyes were burning with an unfathomable lust, "I would've fucked her too. God knows how long I've been dreaming about you, from the day I first saw you naked."

I stared at his lust filled face. I didn't know what he was talking about. When did he see me nude? I couldn't recall.

"Listen... Nilu..." His voice was suddenly softer. "Just give me what I want. I'll give you everything you need."

"No, I can't." I sobbed. "Please let me go."

Deep in my heart, I was aware that he was probably correct. My introvert and meek husband was no match for his father's dominance. With his delicate disposition, I doubted that he would be able to look after us if thrown out of his father's house. I dared not think what would happen if I had to move out of the house.

He sensed my resignation.

"What's your decision?"

"What do you want?" I gave him a resigned look.

His lips spread in a leering smile. "Still pretending... bitch."

He pushed me back on the bed. He reached his hand between my legs. I felt his hand groping between my thighs, roaming over my pussy. He fumbled to locate the cord of my salwar (a traditional loose pant like dress worn by women) and when he found it, he undid it. He then grabbed the cloth and pushed it off my thighs.

"No... please don't." I cried in shame.

I closed my eyes in utter shame. Tears rolled out of eyes and disappeared into my hair. He pulled the salwar off my leg and tossed it aside. His hand was now moving over my naked thighs. I felt it groping at my knickers. Without waiting, he pulled them off too. He then lifted the hem of my kurta (a long shirt) and exposed my naked cunt.

My most intimate and private part was exposed so brazenly to the leering eyes of my father-in-law. I opened my eyes for a fraction of second. His bulging eyes were glued to my exposed pussy. He was slowly wetting his lips with his tongue.

My face turned red with utmost shame and disgust. I had never been so lecherously exposed even to my husband in my ten years of married life. We fucked mostly with all the lights off. Adeel liked it that way and I never thought beyond that. I couldn't recollect many occasions when Adeel had seen me completely naked.

I was lying on my father-in-law's bed with my lower half completely bare, my father-in-law lustily gazing at my hairy pussy. He had taken his cock out of his tahmed and was stroking it with his left hand.

My heart was beating like a drum. I crossed my legs in a vain attempt to hide my hairy cunt from his lecherous gaze.

He watched this with an amazed look in his eyes. His left hand still stroking his cock, he undid his tahmed. It fell on the floor. He climbed on his bed and settled near my thighs. I closed my eyes again.

I felt his hand roaming over my pussy slowly. He forced my legs apart and spread them wide. Then his fingers touched my pussy. He spread my cunt lips. My body twitched when his index finger touched my inner labia.

"Come on... enjoy it Nilu." I felt his hot breath over my cheeks as his lips touched my lips. "I'm sure you're not getting it for the first time." He whispered in my ear and then laughed lecherously.

His fingers continued rummaging through my bushy cunt.

"Oh... gawd... what a pussy!" He muttered to himself.

He withdrew his hand from my cunt and positioned himself between my wide spread legs. He took his cock between in his fist and began running the inflated head over my slit. My mind began to revolt again. This place was reserved only for my beloved husband, and now it was being violated so wantonly by none other than his own father.

"No!" I tried to push him back.

He laughed like a maniac and grabbed me again, pinning me on the bed. I continued struggling but soon realized that I was no match for his brutal strength.

With my arms pinned with his hands, he positioned himself between my thighs. I felt his cock head nudging between my pussy lips. He leaned forward, brought my both hands together over my head and grabbed them with his right hand. His left hand was now free. His powerful legs pressed my struggling legs relentlessly, stifling my resistance.

With his free hand, he gripped his cock, and placed the tip at the entrance of my cunt. I felt my pussy lips spread to accommodate the intruding organ. He pushed forward. His cock entered mercilessly inside my cunt. I felt a sharp twinge of pain between my thighs; and I cried loudly. His cock must be thicker than Adeel's tool.

The pain caused my eyes to open. I found his face just above mine, staring into my eyes. When he found me looking in his eyes, he smiled lewdly and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into me. It felt like a burning rod entering between my thighs.

"No... please," I wailed with pain. "please take it out... it's hurting."

He laughed triumphantly, happy for his prized win. "Stop crying, it's already in dear."

I then realized that his tool was completely buried inside my hurting pussy, his balls touching the back of my ass. He bent his head and kissed me. He held still for some time enjoying the feel of his long thick tool resting inside my smarting pussy. Then he withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside. The pain eased a little.

He pushed again ramming his massive hardness deep into my pussy. I yelled again.

"Aah... Nilu... what a tight cunt." He gave me a lecherous grin.

He began fucking me with long strokes. Realizing that he would not listen to my cries; I resigned myself to my fate. He didn't relent and continued plundering my pussy with hard strokes.

With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked me harder and harder. Slowly the pain began to ease off; my cunt got adjusted to his savage thrusting. His rough thrusting cock tickled some unknown nerves and my pussy began to lubricate. I didn't want to admit it, but my body began to respond to his humping.

He was still plundering my cunt mercilessly, but now his massive cock was moving smoothly in my velvety depth. He had a kind of strange raw animal energy, which I had never felt before with Adeel.

He was groaning and panting with effort. His face and body were covered with perspiration. Yet, he showed no sign of relenting. He continued fucking my pussy, with every stroke, his humping got more and more ferocious.

Finally, he cried loudly, and plunged his cock all the way inside my pussy. I felt his cock swell inside me, jerk violently and spurt his hot molten seed inside the soft folds of my cunt. It felt like a hot geyser opening inside me, inundating my soft enclave.

Completely spent, he slumped over me; his face pressed between my breasts which were still hidden beneath the kurta. He was panting with the effort. Surprisingly, I could also hear my own heavy breathing. His cock began to deflate inside me, but he made no attempt to take it out.

When he didn't try to move away, I pushed him back. His cock came out with a loud plop sound. His thick cock juice that was 'till now trapped inside began to ooze out of my hairy cunt. He collapsed on my side.

I got off his bed hurriedly. He looked at me with half opened eyes; did nothing to stop me. I picked up my salwar and knickers from the floor. Before coming out of his room, I turned back and looked at him. His eyes were open, and he wore a lazy look. His lips were spread in a winning smile as he watched me go out.

III

I entered my bedroom and rushed to the bathroom. Quickly, I undressed by removing my kurta and bra. I started the shower and stood underneath, letting the shower's cold water pour over my heated body. I could feel my father-in-law's cum rinsing off my thighs with the water.

I realized that my body was still trembling.

In a matter of minutes, my whole world had changed. I had been raped by my husband's father. I didn't know how I would face Adeel tonight. What would I tell him? Could I tell him what his father did to me?

I sat on the bathroom floor, folded my leg close to my thighs and rested my head over my knees. Tears began to streak down my eyes. Water from the shower continued drenching my shivering body.

I knew that I could not tell Adeel of what had happened with me. I should have told him on the first occasion itself; I cursed myself. Now he wouldn't take the news easily. Although he loved me but he would not accept me for fucking his father. No... I wouldn't tell him.

I don't know how long I stayed there. Finally, I got up, and wiped my face clearing the tears from my eyes. I washed my cunt, then opened the bathroom door and came out.

Father-in-law was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom.

His legs were wide open, and he was sporting another massive erection.

In my rush, I had forgotten to lock my room's door.

"You shouldn't have left," He smiled lecherously. "I still need you."

Frozen with shock, I stared at him incredulously.

"Look," he pointed toward his hard on, "he's still hungry."

"No... Not again." I mumbled. "Please get out."

He didn't listen to me; rose from his position and came near to me. He grabbed my soaked body in his arms and dragged me to my bed.

"No... No..." I resisted. He pushed me on the bed.

"I'll tell Adeel." I said meekly.

"No... won't." He began stroking his already rigid cock. "You tell

Adeel... and I'll throw you out."

I looked at him like a terrified kitten.

Father-in-law sat on the edge. "You'll like it Nilu...believe me...you'll like it." His voice was suddenly soft. "I'll make you very happy."

"No... I can't do it... please." I made a meek effort to stop him.

"No but..." He gently brushed his hand over my wet bush. "Adeel will never know about it... I promise you."

I didn't know whether to believe him or not. Father-in-law began rubbing my pussy. His index finger touched my clit, and he brushed it coarsely. I squeezed my thighs. He played with my wet hairy clit, slowly running his fingers up and down.

I didn't want to admit it, but his rough finger felt good over my love bud. His antics slowly tickled some unknown nerves, and my body began to respond to his touch. I could feel a mild wave of pleasure radiating through my loins. All of a sudden, my cunt lips jerked involuntarily.

"You like it Nilu..." Father-in-law whispered his voice hoarse with lust. "I know you like it."

I was sure that his poking fingers must have sensed the twitching in my pussy. My face turned red. I closed my eyes with shame.

"Spread your legs." He said suddenly. I opened my eyes and stared at him. He put his hand over my thigh and pushed. As if, my body accepted his command, my knees fell apart, allowing him full view of my wet pussy. He lustily gazed at my hairy slit while licking his lips.

He kept on playing with my clit. With his free hand, he started stroking his bulging cock. His fingers massaged around my cunt lips and clit; my body began to buck with pleasure. The copious secretion from my cunt began to ooze out, slowly seeping down to my puckered hole.

I wanted to stop him... wanted to move his hand off my clit. I realized if he kept rubbing my cunt like that, I would succumb to the pleasure and nothing would stop me from cumming. I was slowly losing my self- control; my body responding more eagerly to his manipulations.

'Get off you scum' -- I wanted to scream. I opened my lips. All that came out was a loud whimper.

"Ahhhhhhh..." I gave a long moan, my body became tense; my body reeled with a mind blowing orgasm.

I squeezed my cunt around his finger tightly and went into total spasm.

My cunt throbbed and throbbed around his finger, and it inundated his probing digit with a fresh release of my juice.

Father-in-law groaned happily. Immediately, he withdrew his finger and moved to between my legs. He positioned himself and grabbed his cock in his fist. I was mesmerized by the purple-colored, bloated cock-head which had a tiny drop of pre-cum at the tip.

Again, a silent battle ensued between my mind and body. I wanted to push him off and run away from my room, but my body refused. It stayed motionless... with fear or lust, I didn't know.

His cock nudged between my cunt lips. Father-in-law slowly pushed his cock into me.

"No..." I cried; but my cunt readily accepted the intruding organ. I felt a gentle twinge, a faint memory of our previous fuck, as his cock moved inside my slippery canal.

His cock was completely buried in me with one smooth push. I moaned softly as his balls slapped against my ass.

He smiled happily, looking at me with his lust filled eyes. "You like it darling... you like it."

He began fucking me with long strokes.

I lay beneath him silently, receiving his gigantic cock in and out of my pussy. Within a span of thirty minutes, I was getting fucked for the second time by my father-in-law. My own response was completely different from the first time. My cunt was responding very eagerly. It lapped his every stroke, sucking his cock into its ravenous depth.

"Nilu..." He spoke hoarsely.

"Yes..."

"You like my cock inside your cunt... don't you."

"No... ahhh... ahhh..." My mind was reeling with pleasure, but I was not ready to accept it yet. He was my rapist. I didn't do it willingly; he forced me to do it.

However, my own body refused to accept my logic-- it reeled and bucked with pleasure.

He groaned. Grabbing my legs, he lifted them high in the air, and began fucking harder. In and out, in and out... his massive cock bore into my pussy, making it beg for more. With every stroke, he pushed deeper and deeper; his balls slapped noisily against my ass. I didn't realize when

I started moaning.

Father-in-law pumped harder and harder. My pussy clutched tightly around his shaft. He was panting with the effort. I thirstily waited for him to erupt inside me again.

Moments later, he reached his climax.

He rammed his cock inside for the final time. His spitting cock pumped hot cum deep into my pussy. It drove me over the edge. I dug my fingers into the material of bed sheet to prevent me fainting with rapture.

He emptied his balls deep, then slowly got off me. His cum began to ooze out of my freshly fucked pussy. I didn't move, closed my eyes and enjoyed the blissful moment.

When I opened my eyes, father-in-law was sitting on the edge of my bed.

His hands were on my naked thighs. He was gently stroking them. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't say anything to Adeel." He was smiling, but the threat was very clear. "I'll make you very happy."

I gave him a delirious look, but didn't speak. He got up, gave a final pat to my naked thigh and went out of the room. He didn't even close the door behind him.

I watched him going, suddenly realizing that my bed was soaked because when he dragged me to bed, I was fresh out of the shower.

I didn't feel any hurry. I just lay there, feeling his hot cum oozing out of my pussy, dribbling down to my ass and then to the bed underneath.

I realized that I would never be able to tell the truth to Adeel. I had enjoyed my second fuck with my father-in-law.

----

My cunt was sore when I went to my bedroom that night. Adeel arrived early that evening. I served dinner to them-- Adeel, his father and the kids. Father-in-law was very talkative. He joked with the kids and discussed business with Adeel. He even advised him to bring some gift for me the next day.

During dinner, I avoided going out to the veranda and stayed mostly in the safety of my kitchen. I was afraid to face my husband in front of his father. I was worried that he would read on my face what had transpired between his father and me during the day.

The kids were already asleep when I entered my bedroom. Adeel was awake--waiting for me. I avoided eye contact, turned off the lights and silently slipped into the bed beside him. I lay with my back toward him.

I felt his hand over me, and he pulled me into his arms.

"No... Not today... I'm tired." I told him.

He didn't seem to listen. His hands began to explore my private parts, and he began to strip me. I had no courage to stop him. I lay there silently letting him remove my clothes.

Once I was completely naked, he began to strip. Then I felt him between my legs. His cock tip nudged at my opening which was smarting due to morning fuck.

I wanted to ask him to stop, afraid that he would immediately come to know about my infidelity.

Adeel tried to push his cock into my pussy. The tip forced against my sore inner lips. I moaned. He took it as a sign of acceptance, and he pushed harder. It didn't go inside. My cunt was completely dry.

Failing to insert his cock into me, he withdrew it and replaced it with his finger. His index finger entered my aching cunt, and he began finger fucking me. I lay still under him while his digit moved in and out of my pussy.

His efforts began to pay off moments later. I felt the sensation and my pussy started lubricating.

Only then, I realized why my pussy was hurting so much after the morning fuck. When father-in-law fucked me in the morning; I was afraid and was not ready for the fuck. My cunt was completely dry when he rammed his cock in mercilessly, making it feel like a virgin pussy.

I began to relish Adeel's slow finger fucking. Soon, my cunt was dripping wet.

Adeel withdrew his finger and again planted the tip of his cock at the dripping entrance of my pussy. He pushed lightly. His cock moved easily into my slick pussy. He inched forward, slowly inserting the entire length of his cock deep into my pussy, his balls coming to rest against my ass.

He began fucking me with a slow rhythm. I enjoyed his deep rhythmic fucking.

My mind drifted to my father-in-law. I tried to compare the two men who had fucked me. Adeel was a delicate lover, gentle and caring. Fucking Adeel always gave me an impression of being handled with utmost care. He never rushed, never tried to force it, and always fucked me in slow and deliberate manner.

My morning experience with his father was exactly the opposite.

He was like an animal in bed, wild and savage. He fucked me so hard that my cunt was still aching. He didn't bother to work my pussy for some lubrication. I felt disgusted when he began fucking me but when he finished; my cunt, although hurting from his animal onslaught, was silently begging for more. I had never been fucked like that before.

Again, I recalled the morning fuck. My pussy began to ooze aplenty. I moaned lightly.

Adeel groaned happily hearing my muffled moans while his cock sliced into my cunt. He was panting with the effort. I felt ashamed for thinking about my father-in-law while my husband was making love to me. I shrugged myself out of my reverie and began humping back at the

pistoning cock.

Adeel found me responding. He increased his pumping. He was fast approaching his climax.

Finally, he grunted loudly, and lunged forward. He buried his cock deep into my pussy and erupted inside me. His cock spurted again and again and flooded my womb with his love juice.

Slowly, the jerking receded and then ceased altogether. He gently pulled his soft cock out of my pussy. Breathing heavily, he rolled off me and slumped on my side. I slipped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I pissed and washed my cunt thoroughly, dried my cunt lips and wet bush with a towel. Then I put my clothes on.

123456...8