Anal Analysis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte's eyes were closed as she frigged herself furiously. She could feel the onset of her climax, and she knew she would come hard and violently as she told the torrid tale of her anal de-flowering.

'He was muttering about how tight I was... How sweet I felt around his cock,' Charlotte groaned. 'I begged him to stop, to pull that awful bludgeon out of my body, but he was insistent. He fed more and more of it into me until, finally, I just submitted. I relaxed and he slid the final dirty inch or two into me. He was fully home in my arsehole.'

'Did it feel good at that point?' The relentless questioning continued.

'I felt stuffed,' Charlotte replied and arched her back as a wave of pleasure, a precursor to her climax, rippled through her like an electric current. 'It didn't hurt any more, and I didn't have the urge to push him out... It just felt so... so complete. And then he began to move.' Charlotte's voice was a mere mutter, her eyes were closed, and she was oblivious to her questioner now. She was caught in the maelstrom, reliving that moment, the moment her lover began to move his penis in and out of her body. She remained a virgin in one definition, but she was about to be royally fucked all the same. 'I felt his fingers digging into my hips,' Charlotte sighed. 'He was crouched low over my back and I felt his breath on my neck moments before his kissed me there. He was moaning and sighing, and talking to me in a whisper of half sentences.'

'What were his words?'

'He was saying how bad I was. What a dirty girl I was. How tight my dirty hole felt, and how he was going to fill me with his seed.' Charlotte's fingers were busy and quick inside her scarlet opening. Her sex dribbled and squelched, loud and obscene in the ordinary office. She punctuated her story with grunts and groans, and Mr Holmes knew she was on the brink of release.

'More, tell me more,' he urged.

'He moved faster and faster, in and out... I thought my arse would catch fire... It was so hot it burned again, but it felt so fucking good to have him there. I possessed him. I was the cause of his urgency. I was going to make him come. Me, little Charlotte, was going to make a mature man come with my arse. I felt I had the power'

'Did he do it, Charlotte?' Mr Holmes demanded. 'Did he do it for you?'

'Oh God, yes!' Charlotte cried. 'He gave a huge grunt, his fingers dug into me really deeply and he pushed that big fucking cock right into my backside. I thought he was going to push it out through my throat the way he stuffed me... And then I felt it... I felt this fluttering inside me... So deep inside... And I realised he'd come, he was shooting his seed into my arse.'

'Did you react?'

Charlotte's reply was lost as her orgasm rippled through her body. Her mouth clenched tightly shut, she mauled at her jutting breasts as they hung heavily over her bra. Mr Holmes watched the viscous dribble leak from her body and trickle down through the fissure between Charlotte's buttocks, and spread in a pool onto the leather chair.

She grunted and groaned as her climax eventually tapered, and then she looked up at Mr Holmes with a slightly bewildered look on her face.

'Oh my...!' she cried, appalled at what she'd done. 'I can't believe it... I didn't...'

'Charlotte,' Mr Holmes said kindly, ignoring the fact that the woman's breasts were jutting through her gaping blouse, and that her leaking sex was pouting and dribbling its juices onto his furniture. 'There's nothing to worry about. We've made very good progress over the last hour. I promise you that your next visit will show great leaps forward. I'm sure we are very close to finding an answer for you. Don't let the scene here embarrass you. You've been superb.'

'But...' Charlotte was lost for words. 'I can't believe I lost control like that... Why oh why..?

'There's no reason to be so critical of yourself, Charlotte. What you did was perfectly natural. Your body craved release... That's all.'

'I'm so sorry, Mr Holmes,' Charlotte was mortified despite the man's assurances, and she struggled to cover herself.

'Another hour next week, Charlotte?' Mr Holmes insisted, sweeping the woman's apologies to one side.

'Yes,' she agreed meekly. 'I suppose I've gone so far... Another session won't hurt.'

'Excellent,' Mr Holmes beamed. 'Now, if you'll excuse me.' He indicated the door. 'And please ask Mrs Withers to come in,' he asked when Charlotte, her modesty returned, left his office.

'Yes, Mr Holmes?' the attractive receptionist asked when she appeared at his doorway.

'Did you see and hear that?' the man asked.

'Yes indeed, Mr Holmes, she replied with the same hoarse timbre of lust that Charlotte had displayed earlier. 'I had the monitor on at my desk.'

'And how did it make you feel, Mrs Withers?' he questioned.

Without comment, Mrs Withers hiked her skirt up over her hips. She was bare beneath, having removed her underwear while she masturbated in the outer vestibule during Charlotte's session. She leaned forward over Mr Holmes's ornate oak desk and parted her buttocks with her fingertips. She offered the stain of her puckered opening to the man with an invitation:

'Come and stick your fat cock into my dirty hole... Fill me with that big fucker... Split my arse... You know you want to.'

Smiling, Mr Holmes moved towards his receptionist, his hand unzipping his flies. 'That saucy bitch turned me on, too,' he muttered.

12