Anal At Last!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers

"Ahhhh... Jesus... where the fuck... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh..." he was still totally getting off on me sucking his balls and just coming down from nearly climaxing. I wasn't ready for him yet!

As I took him in my mouth again and enjoyed that wonderful feeling of just sucking on hard and bursting prick, he took the sides of my head in his hands and started to fuck my face. This is something else I was knew to, and I let him go ahead. His wet and warm head pushing against the back of my throat was kind of nice, I've had dick at the back of my throat before, but never had it pushed like this.

"Relax, Duke. Relax, open up... like you are drinking, relax..." he told me as he pushed my head back.

I wasn't sure whether or not I was ready for this, but I let him continue. I tried not to panic as I felt more of the length being fed past my lips, and he pushed my head as far back as it would go. I flattened my tongue to the base of my mouth and tried to imagine the sensation as normal. He pushed back against my face, but held tight, not letting me pull back... and then I felt a burst of pain as his head penetrated deeper than I've ever had a cock in my mouth... he was actually pushing back into my throat! I didn't know if I wanted to know how to 'deep-throat', but he was clearly enjoying trying to see if I could do it, literally fucking my face... pushing an inch forward, and inch back into my throat. I couldn't actually do anything but let him do it. I decided I prefer sucking!

He pushed in hard all of a sudden, and I felt a fresh burst of pain in my throat (plus I was beginning to develop a crick in my neck) and finally I gagged and pushed him away, spitting his prick out coated in my saliva. He later told me I'd taken 6" before freaking out... not bad for an amateur apparently!

"Don't like that?" he asked, rubbing his prick on my face. "Its pretty weird, but I like to do it."

"No... it felt too strange." Fucking loved being on the receiving end though!

Then I got back to work on his dick. I was about ready to finish him off now and took him roughly into my mouth and pushed a finger into his butt. He was pretty sweaty now, and my intrusion was easy. I felt him jump as my finger entered him (I had learned that although he does do it both ways, he had quite a tight ass and far preferred to give it rather than take it, especially with thicker dicked guys if they were a little too rough) but then he settled. I beat his length and sucked on him HARD. Sucked like I wanted to suck that magnificent dark dick completely dry...

I swirled my tongue all around his pink bulbous head and under the dark foreskin, beating it over my tongue as I pushed that sweaty finger in and out of his ass, sucking him and fucking him, giving him that wonderful burning sensation a finger in the ass gives while pleasuring his most sensitive organ with my expert tongue. I loved his black prick, and I wanted him to climax like he wouldn't forget at my touch. I wanted to taste the cum out of that black monster as he had an orgasm he'd remember forever. I didn't really hear Chrysler's almost-agitated grunts and groans as I was swimming in my own head with these crazy sexed-up imaginings as I got more and more turned on.

Before I even knew what was happening, Chrysler sighed long and loud and placed a hand on one side of my head, and then my mouth was full of steaming hot salty discharge. My eyed opened wide with that awesome sensation as he came, and I clamped my lips tight around his prick, keeping the bulging head and about an inch of of shaft within my mouth while trying to swallow at the same time.

The familiar yet unique taste of his stuff was wonderful all over my tongue, but the obstacle I sucked on and craved stopped me from swallowing and I gagged slightly as a second, much larger load was pumped into my mouth, and I felt my lover go slightly weak at the knees with the effort, and I felt some of the hot spunk escape my lips and dribble down my face. He pulled his cock out and I swallowed again, leaving a thick film all over my tongue which felt great, and licked my lips as he started to beat off over my face, and within seconds shot a third and final blast which spattered across my face and chest as I fondled his balls, which I could feel contracting with his orgasm. Just when I though it was over, a last long strand of cum escaped his wide open peehole and dripped down onto my chest and abdomen. I smiled up at him and took his head into my mouth again, sticking my tongue actually inside the tortuously wide-open spunkhole and sucked hard and long, and enjoyed his sigh. Then he collapsed next to me on the sofa. I held onto his dick and slowly jerked the softening length, and breathed in and out contentedly.

My first cock in nearly a year. And my first ever black cock to boot. It was fantastic.

"Man, you like doin' that, Duke" Chrysler laughed when he regained his composure. "I love to suck dick, but you're fuckin' starved, man, the way you went at that!"

"I told you I hadn't had it in a while. I've really missed sucking cock. And tasting another guy's cum."

"You OK doing that? I don't usually swallow as you know."

"Well you're only the second guy I've tasted" I blushed. "You know where I sucked most of my cock!"

"SLUT!" he said in a mocked raised voice and grabbed my crotch "You love it on your knees!"

Chrysler was referring to something I relish in telling everyone I've met in chat rooms. How I gave in to the bisexual thoughts and fantasies I've had ever since I got bored with regular porn and dabbled in the odd bit of gay and more and more bisexual and transexual porn. I love porn but when amateurs getting fucked hard and forced to swallow cum and even pornstar 5 guys/1 girl orgies get dull and only get you half hard where do you go? Well I tried gay porn when I couldn't find any bi stuff... its only recently that bi' and tran stuff has been available. I wanted to see bi' and see a MMF 3some go the only way they didn't go for a change... I mean MFF 3some porn videos always go les' at some point (and how fucking great is that? 2 chicks on one cock? Licking her friends pussy as the guys' cock goes in and out? Yow!); how come 2 guys never get it on in front of the girl? Anyway, its easy enough to get that stuff now, but when I couldn't find it, I got a gay vid out of boredom. To cut a long story short I pretty much really wanted to suck cock within about 2 scenes of hot boytoy loving. As I got hotter and hotter I thought about trying anal too, but after I came whacking off to that boy on boy on boy action, one thing stuck in my mind. I really did want to suck cock!

Back to Chrysler's comment about me down on my knees being a slut. I eventually in my porn quest (at this stage I had had no girlfriend for about 6 months, so you'll understand the extremity of my sexual behaviour!) I found a store with a fantastic selection of bi' and transexual stuff in addition to its core of gang bang, lesbian, blacks and orientals etc... and of course over half their stock was gay porn, you couldn't tell from the outside but that was its speciality. I chose a vid claiming 3 hours of bisexual and transexual action and paid my $10 to view it in a booth upstairs. There were 8 booths and cut out of the separating walls were holes at crotch height... I didn't know at first but soon I clicked that these were the 'glory holes' people sometimes tell you about in dirty jokes or erotic stories. Anyway soon enough I was beating off to 2 guys and a girl getting it on every which way... and I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to get my cock sucked by a real whore of a slut while I myself like a shameless sexless pervert sucked on a hard 8" while beating it into my mouth, just like on-screen. Soon enough there was a guy in the booth next to me whacking off to some gay stuff. I asked him if he'd ever let a guy blow him and he simply offered me his half hard cock. I dropped to my knees, had my first taste and loved it! The filthy slut swallowed my whole load when he returned the favour, not something he let me get close to doing with him or that I would have done. That stranger remains to this day the best oral sex I've ever experienced, he brought me off twice, swallowing the lot without missing a drop, both times in less than 60 seconds. I never knew his name, but sucking on his cock confirmed that I wanted more, and I returned many a time to give or receive head. I sucked maybe 20 or 25 cocks through the hole in the wall in about 3 or 4 months, hence slut. Pretty filthy isn't it?

I don't care I loved it. I've only had a proper bisexual encounter, in terms of beyond mere sex and getting to know the partner before Chrysler... he was young, confused and vulnerable. I wanted to eat another guy's spunk and he was a virgin, which was great - no chance of picking up something nasty you could pick up swallowing the cum from complete strangers in a porno store... anyway with that guy all we did was suck each other off... I swallowed his but he didn't want to mine, which was OK. I discovered that sucking cock is even better when you bring your partner off with your efforts!

Which brings us back to the present day and the subject of porn, glorious porn. Chysler and I were both pretty whacked out and were taking a break before the next step, the other reason I was here, the taking of my anal virginity by his rather yummy cock. What better way to take a break without losing our filthy mood? Back on with the gang bangs! It didn't take long of two well hung black fellows humping the fuck out of a tiny asian girl made up to look about 15 who seemed to be close to crying as the 12 inchers took on her ass and pussy at the same time to get us hard again, and we were soon fiddling with each other and even kissed a little. I went wild when the two guys beat off over the poor debauched girl's face as she forced a smile as they blasted into her mouth and all over her face and tits covering her in cum which she then started to lap up and lick her fingers etc... I dived right into Chysler's crotch again and got to work on him. He started to work a finger into my ass which I didn't try to fight at all. I was pretty sweaty and my sphincter opened to him easily. I grunted with the pleasure of the familiar intrusion (although I've never been fucked as such, you know I love those fingers!) and bit slightly on his penis.

On the screen, some blonde trailer-trash bimbo was explaining to the camera how she'd never had a black guy before and loved to get a really big cock in her ass. She was SO sincere, too... Ha Ha Ha!

I suddenly felt a bit mischevious and suddenly got up, releasing Chrysler's cock from my mouth and his finger from my ass. I went to the desk in the corner of the lounge and quickly found a ruler. Little Miss Trailer Trash had her first taste of black cock, a good 12" of it, while another guy behind her said typical porno things like "Suck that cock bitch, you like that black cock?" etc and explored her buttocks with his large, rough, black hands. Only giving this passing notice, I sat down next to Chrysler and grabbed his not insubstantial cock.

"Sorry, man, I got to do it!" I laughed and took the ruler to his member. It was pretty big after all.

Chrysler pretended to frown but couldn't hold the look and burst out laughing.

8 1/2"... he was a pretty big boy! I was just above average at 6 1/2" (a bit closer to 6 than 7) and I've had 2 lovers in the past, both female, tell me I was 'pretty big'... which is great for the ego. Much as I liked the look and feel of his big cock, would it be too big for me to take? I trusted NO, as Chrysler had always made it clear he was generally a 'top' who preferred to give than take. I got to work sucking him again, and thoroughly enjoying it. I got excited as I felt him rubbing a lubricant onto my ass, and then greasily and warmly penetrating me again. I grunted and bit as I felt a second finger enter, and his other hand stroked the side of my head as he slipped slowly in and out of me with those gentle digits.

It wasn't long before the blonde trailer trash had been fucked senseless, up the arse and everywhere else on the video and had those inhumanly big cocks beating off over her face and cumming in her mouth and Chrysler and myself were both fully hard again... him partially by my mouth working away and me by the fact I was enjoying sucking on him and his fingers working my ass and balls as I did.

He gently but firmly took ahold of my hips and rolled me onto all fours, rubbing my ass. I knew what had to come next, and it was why I was here. I didn't want to tell him NO, and didn't need to tell him to be gentle. We'd talked about it so much, and I was so pumped and horny and hard and eager and ready, I just wanted him inside me... wanted him to take me. I assumed he was lubing himself up as he jerked his length behind me, ready to take me like a bitch.

It suddenly occurred to me for no reason at all that one of the best orgasms I'd ever experienced was fucking a girl like this, doggy style... she was fondling my nuts as I held her head down on the pillow and pumped into her hard and fast, head-to-hilt, 6" all the out and slammed back in with every thrust.

Strong hands held my hips as I gripped a pillow har with my hands into fists as slowly Chysler pushed, and then I felt him beginning to enter me. I imagined that bilious pink head opening my puckering sphincter, pushing into me, forcing me to open... and then the sensation blew my senses and I could think of nothing. I initially screwed up my eyes in pain and grit my teeth at the vile anal intrusion, it was piercing, painful and exciting, and... my God... it felt enormous.

My ass being forced felt so hot, like I was burning up, it hurt and yet made me feel so good. I opened my eyes again but kept my death-grip on the pillow, scared to shift my legs. I felt one of his strong hands on my tight shoulder as his other held my left hip firmly. I could tell he was leaning slightly over my body as he pulled out slightly and then pushed in again... I grit my teeth to stop from squealing.

"Okay, kid?" he gasped rather than asked.

"Slowly... fuck... big... hurts... God... slowly" I half muttered back.

Chrysler repeated the same move about 5 or 6 times, pulling out an inch or so, and pushing in nearly 2 and slowly it started to hurt less as my previously trained butt began to accept his size. I shifted my knees so that I was more comfortable, and I could feel that I was actually starting to be fucked, my black knight beginning a rhythm and pulling me back to him as he pushed into me. It suddenly occurred to me that my dick hurt too, and I self-consciously reached a hand back between my legs and felt I was as hard as I could possibly get and seeping slightly. I later found out that I was lucky, as not many guys can get a hard-on or ultimately have a proper orgasm while they take it in the ass.

I was really beginning to enjoy the sensation of that thing pushing in and out of me, the alternate feeling of being crushed from the inside out and sweetly relieved, only to be filled again. As Chrysler started to fuck me harder and harder I started to really get hot, moving my hand up and down my own length slowly and softly, and grunting in time to being penetrated to an almost uncomfortable depth, apparently I could take 7" and nearly 8" up my rectum which a couple of days later I regretted! I could hear Chrysler getting more excited too as he pumped me harder and swore and changed his grip on my hips and buttocks several times in short succession, and far from gently reached down and grabbed my nuts a couple of times. After about 10 painful but highly pleasurable minutes he pushed in rough and hard 3 or 4 times and then pulled out altogether. I wondered if he had cum already. Shot inside me.

"Turn around" Chrysler whispered and pushed me over onto my back.

"MMmmmmmmMmmmMMMm" I moaned, thinking he was going to beat me off, and I got ready to tell him how much I loved it.

"Up here... give me your thighs"

He helped me open my legs and I could see he was beating off a still rock hard cock, as was I. He'd put me in the missionary position before I knew it, something else I always felt wasn't 'fucking' for guys but a more intimate 'making love' so you could kiss and fondle your partner... like a gay thing. Also, my ass hurt enough already, but I had no choice but to wrap my legs around him as he came down on to me, and I winced as he bit into my neck and penetrated my no-longer-virgin-sphincter. Being penetrated did hurt less the second time but I was aching where I wasn't before! I resumed beating my length off and grunting hard and loud as I was definitely getting fucked like a woman now, and hard. That big dick did feel great inside me, but not very natural. Chysler kissed me again, holding my legs behind the knees as he screwed me. I played with the back of his neck with the hand not on my dick. He plumbed the depths of my ass like this for maybe five minutes, before standing up off the sofa, holding my feet with his hands and going at it from more a position of power, looking down at me, moaning and screwing up my face with dismofort and whacking my dick off like a madman.

Next, staying inside of me, he fell back onto the floor and pulled me with him, bringing my whole body weight into the penetration equation, and he was in almost to the hilt, and I won't lie about the surprise or the pain of that making me yell. Now, holding onto my buttocks and helping me up and down, he started to pump up into me. Without any warning to him, and knowing only a second before myself, I came all over him. It was the most incredible climax bar none that I have felt, and nothing could have prepared me for it, despite my knowledge already of how an anal dimension intensifies the male orgasm. My whole body felt electric as my discharge exited my body, exciting the stud beneath me and making him pump me harder. I yelled at the top of my voice in heavenly ecstasy...

"FUCK! YES! OH GOD! FUCK! FUCK! YES!"

... as I blasted white moisture all over his sweaty glistening black body, time and again, my body bucked aggravating the cock inside me as I beat myself off like there was no tomorrow with jets and jets of my milky white love plastering his muscular frame, all the more erotic for the effect of the white on black. I honestly came like I had never cum before, and even when I was done, I stayed hard and very excited, seeing my semen covering him from navel to neck kept me very much in the mood and I kept my hand on my cock which never seemed to stop dribbling a little bit more. I must have covered his black skin in half a pint of my pearly cream. I smiled down at him as I finally released the involuntary contraction of my well-abused sphincter (mind you it hadn't stopped him fucking me even harder and faster as my orgasm wreaked through my body) and slowly collapsed forward onto my hands, so that our faces were about a foot apart. I moved on my knees and he pulled my ass cheeks apart to give him better access to me, and if I thought he was pumping hard before, he really started fucking my brains out now! I did something unusual, something which again I associate with making love rather than just plain emotionless sex...

I looked into his eyes and smiled. My ass ached, my cock hurt, my whole body felt drained with the fatigue of pleasure and I felt great. He closed his eyes and started to make some more noises of pleasure, almost panic, and pushed into me hard and deep. I winced, I'd almost had enough, no matter how good it felt, I was getting sore.

He came. I felt him jet deep inside me, and I felt terribly wet. It was hot and lovely. I couldn't believe it, he held tight inside me, pulling me down onto him, unmoving apart from a slight abdominal thrust upwards into me with each new blast. I stared down at him, his face tense and screwed up, his body covered in my own seed even as he filled me with his. Not only had I just been fucked... I'd just had my ass filled with cum... WOW...

C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers