Anal At Last Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What makes me think he might like it is this: I stopped BJing him (I needed fucking, desperately - I could feel my jizz running down my thigh as I knelt in front of him), and stood up to kiss him. He lapped it up! Honestly, he kissed me more ferociously then than he had ever before, and I swear I must have had some of his spunk on my lips and tongue as he was leaking a bit in my mouth. I could taste it, so I'm sure he could. Dirty bastard.

He pushed me against the cupboard. God, I could feel his cock throbbing against me, and all I could think of was that I'd have to dry clean that bloody dress again to get his spunk off, and I'd only had it on for about an hour, and that included the taxi ride over! (Surprise I made it actually, the taxi driver couldn't keep his eyes off the rear-view mirror, even reaching up to angle it to get a better view of me. I should have had a free trip, I reckon!)

Anyway, I forgot about the state of my dress when he pulled it up around my waist, lifted me bodily onto the worktop, and I slid forward to finally get some of that cock touching my cunt. Can you believe he called me a tart for wearing no knickers? This from the man who likes me kissing him with his juice still on my lips!

Unfortunately, I did a bad thing then and let him know how much I'd wanted him and been wanking during the day. I know, I know: bad girl, never let a guy know how much you want him - they'll just use it against you later, or talk about you down the pub. But I honestly think I'm safe with Andy. Can't explain it, you'll have to meet him to understand. God listen to me, gushing away like a little schoolgirl...

That's how it feels though. He's not the arrogant prick or loser that men normally are at our age. Heck, he fought for custody of his boy and won (had I told you that?), and there's not many guys will do that. Most would be too keen to get out there and think they're still a 20 year old hunk, trying to get off with schoolgirls and the hotties behind the bar. He makes me feel safe... nice arms, quietly confident, big chest to cuddle up to. Not too big though - I hate those Arnie types that you like. Way too obsessed with themselves and not obsessed enough about me, if you want my opinion!

Which you don't, so I'll continue...

He took his trousers and boxer shorts off as I slid off the counter and turned round. I know he likes my arse (let's face it, who doesn't, apart from you, obviously!!!), so I made sure my dress was up around my waist (yes, more creases!), and waggled my behind at him, stretching up on tippy toe to the most of my thighs and tighten my glutes. It had the desired effect - he just lined right up and pushed on in. Oh god that felt good. I can feel it now... nothing like a good hard cock splitting you open when you've been waiting for it all day. Good job he wasn't too much bigger, and that I was really wet, though - it would have hurt for real. As it was, it was an effort. I could feel him forcing me open as he moved into me, and I had to work a bit, pushing backwards, to take him all in. But in it went, all the way till my cheeks were touching flesh. I love that moment when his cock's stretching me out, making me adapt to him, making me his. And I already told you, it takes some stretching to fit him in. Yummy...

Fuck, I'm drifting again. What is it about this guy?

(I know... he made me come when he was on top. How many times have I faked that over the years, thinking it was a total myth, when up strolls Andy, and bob's your uncle, I'm coming like nothing before. I'll get him to write down what he did - I'm sure I'll make a million from frustrated housewives).

Onwards...

He then started to stroke my "Button of Joy" (LOL) (yes, he even knows where my clit is, unlike that sad fucker I married... sigh!!!), as he fucked me deep with that lovely cock of his. I'm going to make a cast of it and get a vibrator made to measure, I swear to god. Oh ... can you imagine... two of him, two cocks.... take me now lord, I think I've gone to heaven thinking about it...

Then he started. Hard. Fast. I could hear the slapping as we hit each other and he hit rock bottom. I don't think I've been filled as much before. You know me, I like a good quickie - this was the best. A nice big hard cock after teasing myself all day. Then he did the magic trick... I felt him feel around my lips. He was wetting his thumb as it turns out, and then he slid it right up my ass. It felt a bit sore at first, as I'd not been warmed up beforehand. But oh god did it turn me on. I felt SO full. Good job I'd been practicing with that dildo for a few days, eh, otherwise I would have screamed the place down?

Then he was fucking me ever harder, so hard he couldn't even play with my clit any more and he just grabbed onto my waist with his spare hand and started ramming me onto his prick. That did it; I came right away, his thumb still filling my ass.

Man, I've got to get him to tie me up and take me. That first night, he did trap my hands for a bit, so he might be into a bit of kink. But can you imagine what it'd be like to be spread out on the bed with handcuffs or ties or whatever, and have that Adonis fuck you senseless with that big prick of his?

Of course, you can't.... one day, my dear; you'll understand what I'm talking about. Hey, if I've broken the Cycle Of Losers, it must be your turn next. What about Gym Boy - I'll bet he'll give you a right seeing to. Hell, you could try that porn movie position - get him standing, wrap your legs around his waist, your bum resting in his big meaty hands, then sink onto his cock, and let him do all the grunting and groaning as he manually lifts you up and down his fleshy pole. Hmmm. Maybe I should try a Gym Boy next, get myself some of that??? Do you think Jim of the Gym has got a mate that'll let me try that for free? By the way, what are you hanging around for with him? Are you trying to beat my record of abstinence???

Again, dear reader, I digress, but you'll appreciate these little side trips from the main story...

... So there was I, coming with his cock up my cunt and his thumb in my ass, but he didn't stop. Oh god, he didn't stop. He just kept on stuffing me with his piece of lovely, lovely meat, and then he topped his magic trick - his other thumb worked its way inside my ass. I think I lost it at that point, as I vaguely remember turning the air blue. What made it worse was that not only was my arsehole full (but not as full as it was going to be, little did I know), but I could feel his cock swelling. You know that way that a nice-sized cock fills you up tight enough that you can actually feel the blood start to fill it out when it's about to come? Well, that's what I felt, and it made me even more excited. And I mean really excited. And then... oh god... and then another first.

Multiple O's.

Yep, I know, I sound like I'm gloating now. I'd only just come, and this quiet man, who at first I thought wouldn't say boo to a goose, has got me spread over his kitchen worktop, dress hooked round my waist, his thumbs in my rear, has already given me one come (and the first one in missionary the other day, and fingered my ass for the first time, and rimmed me for the first time), and now he's giving me a second come within a few moments of the first. And even better, he was about to come as well!

It can't get any better than this!

Then he did the dirty deed. Just as I was on the cusp of coming, he knocked the back of my knees with his, like we used to do at school, and my ass obviously dropped down a bit. Then he pulled his thumbs out (NOOOOOO! i think I shouted, as it spoiled the moment to suddenly feel so empty - weird, huh?), but then I was full again. Fuck was I full. The dirty bastard had pushed his cock head just inside my asshole. Just his cock head, fortunately. God knows what I said then, but I remember shouting a lot. Fuck, I've never felt so full in my life. It hurt and felt good at the same time. Part of me almost pissed myself at the thought of his big prick up my arse, but most of me was too busy with the best... and I mean, the best.... cum I've ever had.

[Well the best so far... I'll come back to this point in a minute]

And it was the weirdest feeling. I just collapsed - my knees folded, and my arms turned to jelly. I couldn't even hold myself up, and I just sank down onto the worktop. And onto his cock. I slid down another inch or two, feeling my rear spread to let him in further. I couldn't speak, couldn't move, but my cunt was going epileptic over what he'd just done to me, and what his cock was doing to me now. As I started to come round a bit, I couldn't work out why he'd gotten so easily into my arse. I know I'd been practicing, but not that much - it had only been a few days.

Then I realised. He'd come as well, right up my jacksy, and that helped him push in even further. In fact, I could still feel his cock throbbing, bouncing in my tunnel. Fuck me, that felt weird but in a GREAT way. That throbbing of his cock in my arse was so... comforting. Yes, yes, I know I said I was a bit freaked out when he'd played with me there before, but, well, being stuffed full of - sorry to have to gloat - STILL HARD cock.... Wow. It's like when you've had a great meal, and you're pleasantly stuffed. You know you've eaten too much, but fuck it, why not?

Well, I felt the same. I was about to try to lever myself up, when I felt him freeze. I think he was afraid he'd hurt me, as it was a bit sudden, and he's not small. Bless him, even with his cock up my arse he still thinks of me. (What was his ex thinking of, to leave this guy????). So I stayed where I was, like I'd passed out from pleasure (it wasn't too far from the truth!). I couldn't believe he was still hard. OK, maybe not as hard as he had been, but still hard enough to... well, he took the chance, and started pushing a bit. Jesus, I thought, don't tell me he wants to carry on without a rest? He did, and slid even further in.

Another inch, and then he reached round to play with my clit again. The bastard. I groaned involuntarily. Surely he must have reached bottom by now - I could feel his cock rubbing the inside of my throat! I couldn't help it - I reached back and felt the base of his cock.

Still another few inches to go, as I could get my whole hand round his cock. Fuck he felt big right then. I mean, I know I keep going on about how he's no slouch in that department (I now reckon about 8 or 9 inches), but it felt like a bloody police baton up my passage. I knew it was going to hurt real soon, so I told him about the lube in my handbag. I'm SO glad I started carrying that, just in case he wanted my ass. He spread some around, and I pushed back a bit more, desperate to see if I could get it all in, and I think I told him to fuck my arse. He gave another push... and that was it. His lower abs hit my cheeks. Thank fuck for that, it was starting to hurt a bit more, and not in a nice stretchy kind of way.

Thankfully, he pulled out a bit, then ran his hands round my dripping cunt to get some more juices up to my arsehole and his cock. His hands brushed my clit again, and my guts spasmed. So I reached down and started playing with myself as he pushed his meat up me again. Oh, god, I could feel my bowels part to let the monster in .... You know what it's like if you're fucking someone without too much foreplay, and it feels like he's twice as big as normal because there's not a lot of lubrication? Well it was like that.

He passed a tip - told me to push out as if taking a dump. "Nice thought", I thunk, but it worked. I still felt full, but there was room to maneuver for him. He reached up and undid the rest of my dress (I saw bits of vegetable all over it then, dammit!). Then started pulling me back onto his cock by my tits. The cheek of it! He'd not even licked them all night, and now he was using them as a handle! Bastard. I'll make him pay for that later.

I could feel my ass getting used to him, more like when having normal sex. Probably helped by the two fingers I had up my cunt. And rather than rest on his laurels, he reached up to grab my shoulders for a better grip. I bet he wished I'd had pony tails, the arrogant bugger. Bugger's right, I guess, LOL.. Jesus, Jules, I could get used to anal sex. I'd not realised we had so many sensitive bits up there... if I'd known, I'd have done it years ago.

And... I hate gloating even more.. I could feel myself coming again. It wasn't just my wanking, it was the whole thing. His hard cock up my ass, my fingers in my cunt (I could feel him with my fingers... bizarre!), the way he was just using me to get his way, pulling me back as he fucked me again. All that, coupled with the previous orgasms; the wanking I'd done all day; the thrill of realising men had been gazing at my fanny over lunch; how he'd gotten me to start wanking with a vibrator up my rear passage, and even more, how he didn't even know the effect he was having me... it all came together. Even the way he held me after sex (when we'd had time), and the look in his eyes when he met me at the door in my fuck-me-dress just a few minutes earlier.

I got a bit rude then, talking dirty, telling him to use me and fuck my ass with his big hard cock - you know the sort of thing, My cum was building. Fuck, I'd come twice already, and here was a third one. He leant over, whispering in my ear, calling me a slut, his personal anal slut, getting me to beg for his cock up my arse, making me tell him how much I loved being used like this. I could feel his cock swelling again, even more so than when he'd been in my cunt. Then it happened, he came again - I could actually feel his come shooting into my bowels, and his cock pulsing as it spurted. And that set me off....

Oh god, I've just remembered something else that I've not told you yet (are you still here, or have you had enough of my gushing over him?).

He gave me another first:

My first squirt.

Yep, you read that right. My first squirt. I know you've seen it in movies, we both have, but I thought it was faked.

It's not. It was like I'd pissed myself, but almost painfully-pleasurable at the same time.

He slipped out of my ass after that, and I felt so empty. Will you listen to me - yesterday I was an anal virgin aside from one finger, one tongue, and a bit of dildoing (with a small one at that) and now I felt empty because I didn't have a nine inch cock stuffed up me.

Plus, I was really embarrassed, so I sprinted (is that right? Sprinted? Shouldn't it be .. sprunt? or sprant?) upstairs to clean up. I was soaked.

The poor bugger had cleaned up downstairs when I came down wearing his bathrobe (smelled nice!). Then... get this... he wanted it again! What a fucking stud! I told him no, in no uncertain terms, and we got back to the plan... food. I was famished! You'd think having a salami forced into you would be enough, but after three comes in less than 20 minutes (was that all!!??), I could have eaten a horse.

Mind you, after all that sex, I was exhausted. We chatted while we ate. Real chat, you know, about us, rather than about the weather or TV or other dross. I kept finding myself gazing into his eyes as we talked. He's real sweet you know: good looking, fit, great at sex, helpful, and quite bright as well. And he's ... well... the only word that comes to mind is "wise". He sees through to the truth of things, ignoring the popular distractions and cutting to the chase. And he's not egotistical - from what he was saying, he seems to always try to do the "right" thing, even if it's not convenient for him... or even if it's downright inconvenient.

I think I might be falling for him....

Ang.xxx

I sat back. Oh my god. I knew she liked me, I didn't realise how much. Thoughts raced round my head: I definitely felt something for her, as I'd realised last night. Did I want her to fall for me? Did I want something serious already? She'd been wanking anally with the vibrator I'd used the other day to wank off with? Shit, if I'd know that then, I would have come a lot quicker. Who was Jules, and why was Angela sharing so much - I know women do share a lot, but in that much detail? Angela had not had anyone else for a year and a half? Why? (She was hot enough, so she must have been approached by guys when she was out and about).

The thought of her wanking at work had turned me on. Hmmm... I wonder if I could meet her one day, and give her a good hard shag while she leans over her desk? Also, the thought of her flashing to the men in the restaurant... that's not really been my scene in the past, but I was horny thinking about it now. Maybe we would do similar in future, making out with each other whilst she's baring her all, watching guys get jealous and turned on as a result - I'm sure that would REALLY turn her on as well, and she'd bang my brains out afterwards.

And rim her while she's wanking with a cucumber? Where do I sign up for that? I'd pay good money to do that with someone who's got as nice an ass as she has. Hey, then we could go on and I'd taker her ass while she wanked herself with the cucumber, or the rabbit. Aaah, man, how good would that feel, sliding my cock into her sweet ass, and feeling the vibrator buzzing through the wall to her cunt.

Then she wants to be tied up and dominated? I'd not done that before, but I think I could manage it. Hmmm, very nice idea. And she wants to rim me? Not sure about that - will need to think about it. And will definitely make sure I'm REALLY clean back there, just in case.

What about that whole "get a mate from the gym and do the porn star pose"? I'd seen that position before, but often it was two guys - the girl straddles the hips of one, and fucks him, then the other one comes up behind and fucks her ass. I'm not sure it can be comfortable enough to keep at it for long, but if she wants to do it with me, I'll give it a shot. Not too keen on another guy though.

I quickly checked for other mails from Jules (Must find out who that is), but there were none there, and none that looked otherwise about me, so I closed the email application.

12