Anal At Last Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I took hold of my cock and started wanking, shuffling forward to make sure I was going to come over her face. She moaned beneath me. "Yes Andy, do it, come on me, show Peter how much you own me... do it baby..." She leaned forward and licked my hairless balls. That did it again. I grunted, and pulled back to create a bit of distance between us, and then let fly, my spunk covering her face, getting in her hair, in her open mouth, on her tits. She leaned forward as the last few drops left my cock while I slowly wanked, catching my breath, and she took my cock in her mouth, sucking the last of my come from me.

Then she leaned back, scooped the come from her face and tits into her mouth, and made it very obvious that she was swallowing my come, reaching up to help wank me for a bit.

After we'd recovered a bit, Angela decided we'd better get some sun tan cream on, and we spent a pleasant few minutes rubbing each other down, teasing, giving Peter some good views as I slowly got Angela glistening, rubbing the cream into her tits, her thighs, her stomach, her bum. Nothing else happened sexually, other than a bit of playful stroking where it counted, then we settled down to do some sunbathing and chatting. Angela made sure she lay with her bum towards Peter's house, so he could get a good view.

When we'd both had enough, we headed indoors. As we picked up our swimwear, I noticed she made a point of bending right over, thrusting her ass towards Peter's window. I took a hold of her, straightening up, then turned her round, standing behind her, both of us facing Peter. I kissed her neck and shoulders, my hands coming up to play with her tits, as I whispered into her ear "Let's do it... let's video ourselves... who knows when we might need it?"

She turned round to kiss me, hugging me, and I reached both hands down to spread the cheeks of her ass. I looked towards the window out of the corner of my eye, and was pleased to see Peter still there. I slid one hand into her ass crease, running my finger round her asshole. "Then we'll do what we said... I'll fuck you up the ass while Peter wanks himself silly from your sofa."

She groaned, grabbed my hand, and ran inside, dragging me with her.

Indoors, we calmed down a bit, although I still had a semi-hard cock, and Angela displayed all the signs of being turned on still.

"So...", said Angela, a bit shyly, "do you stand by your word?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we going to video ourselves, let me seduce Peter, and then have a threesome?" She ran a fingertip down my chest, over my stomach, and down to my cock as she waited for me to answer.

It took me a few moments. I'd not really thought about it. Fantasized, yes, but not seriously considered it. But I'd never considered having one with a woman I was in love with, it just didn't feel right. But Angela... well, I was only just falling for her. It wouldn’t be the same as having a threesome with my wife (back when she was my wife). And who knows, Angela might be the last woman I'm with who'll do anal sex, never mind want a threesome. I realized that if I didn't go for it with Angela, I might never have the chance again.

"On one condition," I said.

She looked at me, expectantly.

"Only I get to fuck you in the ass."

She grabbed me, kissing me fiercely, between saying "Andy, thank you, I've always wanted a threesome.... thank you... I'll make it worth your while baby... I'll be the biggest slut you've ever met... I'll do anything for you... anything."

I pulled her away from me. "Angela, I'll remember that..."

--------------------

We lounged around for the rest of the afternoon, and then came indoors for some great takeaway food and a bottle of wine. While sitting down after the meal, Angela talked about her adolescence a lot, about how shy she'd been, continuing on from what she'd mentioned when she'd told me about her plans with Sam. It was great to get to know Angela at a deeper level, and we settled down together on the sofa, watching a movie.

At one point, when we spooned together, she felt my hard-on at her back. We weren't doing anything that might have triggered it, other than lying together. "Andy, remember yesterday, you said you wanted to take my ass here on the sofa while we watched a porn movie?"

"Yes," I said, reaching up to start caressing her tits.

"Can we save that for another night?"

"Of course - are you OK?"

She slapped my thigh. "You mean that because a woman says she doesn't want your nine-inch rod stuffed up her backside, there must be something wrong with her?"

"No, that's not-" I started to say.

"Well I'd love to do it tonight... but I want to save myself."

"You what?" I sputtered. It was a bit late to be saving herself.

She rolled around to face me, kissing me on the neck as she cuddled into me. "I want the next time you're in my ass... to be at the same time Peter is fucking me as well."

"OK..." I said. "Jesus, I hope it's soon. I'm not sure I can cope without your ass for weeks or months."

She grinned up at me. "There, you said it again."

"Said what?"

"Said that you loved me..." she coyly whispered in my ear.

"I said no such thing!"

"Well, you meant it... you can't live without my ass... that's what you said."

"I said I can't COPE without your ass. But don't worry. If you won't put out, I'll find someone who can."

"Hah! In your dreams old man. I keep saying, I'm only doing this out of sympathy for how lonely you are."

And so the banter continued through the rest of the evening. We went to bed that night, and had sex. 'Lovemaking' is probably a better word. Slow, quiet, sensual, taking our time, enjoying each other's bodies, luxuriating in our growing closeness. Afterwards, we just lay in each other's arms, enjoying the silence.

Angela turned to me, and whispered in my ear. "I love-"

WHAT?

"- the way we work together baby."

Damn! She hadn't said it.

She continued. "It's good between us, isn't it? Great sex. You're pleasant company to have around. You're sense of humour is ... adequate." She laughed quietly, cuddling as far into me as she could. "And it's great to have you next to me at night baby. I think we should do it more often."

I was quiet, realising with some shock that I had wanted her to say "I love you". After a few moments, I pulled her in tight, murmuring "Yes. I think that would be nice," as I kissed the top of her head.

--------------------

I woke first the next morning, and decided it was fair play to get her back. I carefully turned over to see Angela lying on her side facing away from me, so I shuffled in to spoon into her. Still asleep, she sighed and relaxed into me.

I waited a few minutes, then started to very gently stroke her belly, just moving my fingertips. Then, slowly, over minutes at a time, I started widening the area I was covering, until I was reaching the underside of her breasts (we both slept naked when together, fortunately). She sighed again, but didn't wake.

I wriggled slightly to move my now-hard cock into a less intrusive position, and kept on stroking more and more of her, reaching her nipples, feeling them harden under my feather-light touch. I love that point where the underside of a woman's full breasts joins her upper stomach, so I spent some time just running my fingertips around there.

After about quarter of an hour of this teasing, I started to edge my hand closer and closer to her cleft, lightly touching the small patch of hair she'd left above her cunt. She stirred, and I froze, but she just shifted position slightly, her legs opening a touch more. I slowly edged onwards, taking my time, enjoying the game, my cock and balls bursting for some action instead of this long-lasting tease.

Eventually, I reached her lips, and then I REALLY slowed down. I knew she was likely to awake at this point, based on similar experiences with other women, so I moved very little, pressed very lightly, and slowly but surely got to the point where I had eased her lips apart slightly. Even in her sleep, she was turned on, and she began to stir again as I edged by fingertip between her lips. She murmured something indistinct, then I clearly heard her say "Peter". Obviously, yesterday's events were still running through her head. Was she having a sex dream about him? I think she might have been, as she rolled onto her back and her legs opened further, giving me clear access.

I kept on working her lips, gradually inserting my finger more and more, pushing a fraction of an inch at a time. I could feel her get wetter as time passed, and it eventually got to the point where she was as wet as I would like for sex. Enough was enough, I decided. My balls were getting sore from having a hard on for so long.

I carefully shifted position, getting above her in a press-up position, not actually touching her. Then I bent my hips forward, allowing my cock to creep near to her cunt. With a bit of twisting and very subtle movement, I could feel that my head was between her lips.

At that point, I lowered my head to hers. "Angela, honey, there's something I think you should wake up for..." I spoke, softly.

"Oh Andy, I was having a great dream - why did you wake me up?" she said, as she stirred and tried to focus her eyes.

"For this," I said, as I started pushing my way inside her. It was tight - she wasn't as wet as she normally would have been - but she was wet enough for me to get in.

"Oh fuck baby that's good.. oh yeah... god you feel big," she murmured as she continued waking up. Her hips came up to push against me, and I lowered myself onto my elbows, easing the strain on my arms and shoulders.

"What was your dream, baby?" I asked, as I eased in and out, getting deeper and deeper each time.

"You were fucking me like you are now, in this bed. Taking me almost against my will. I was struggling, but only a bit, as I gave into you very quickly."

"Was that it?"

"Well, it went on for longer... oh, you feel so good in me... but that was basically it."

"What about Peter?"

"What?" she asked.

"You spoke his name out loud. Here I am, I've been playing with you for over half an hour while you slept, my cock and balls sore from being so hard for so long, and you're saying another guy's name."

"Oh Andy, I'm sorry... You're right, it was about both of you. You were on the bed, wanking that big cock of yours, while Peter fucked me. He's got a nice cock as well baby, at least in my dreams, so he filled me up real good. But I kept begging you to fuck me up the ass, and you kept saying no. Eventually Peter came in me, and he left. Then you turned me over, got on top of me, and held me down, fucking me up the ass.... telling me what a slut I am to have two men's come in my two holes... telling me how dirty I am... filling me with your huge cock."

She paused. "Then what happened, my little slut?" I asked.

"Then Peter came up behind us again, and he started fingering your ass, just like I did yesterday, while you fucked mine. And you loved it..."

I didn't know what to say, so I just said "Then what?"

"Well, you were really getting into it, but you pulled off me, and threw Peter onto the bed next to me, face down...Then ... Then you got on top of him and forced your cock into his ass as well."

"Did I now?"

"Oh baby, I know it's odd, but the dream got me so horny, seeing that young man take your big cock up his ass. I've always wanted to see two hunky men fuck each other."

I said nothing, not sure how to take it, but I kept on fucking her. Some small part of me was turned on by what she was saying.

"Andy honey, fuck me, fuck me. Sorry for my dream baby, it's not my fault... but it did get me horny.... fuck that feels great... I love the way you fuck me... do it baby, fuck me, fuck me harder, make me pay for having that dream."

And I did, fucking her harder than I think I ever had done, my cock ploughing her insides. She lifted her legs, clasping them behind my back as best she could, riding the storm that I'd become. That dream had turned me on. I guess an asshole is an asshole - there can't be any difference between a woman's and a man's. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't about to shag a bloke - it was only fantasy. But the thought of Angela getting off on watching me fuck someone else in the ass was erotic.

"Oh, baby, that's it... fuck me like an animal... like your slut... like your own personal whore... oh... nearly there... oh god... here it comes..."

She came, bucking her hips up into me, pushing me deeper inside her. I thrust harder, if that was possible, getting closer to my own orgasm. She was panting below me, urging me on, begging me to come in her, to make her mine, to mark my turf, and that did it. I came, strongly, my cock as deep inside her at it could get, my come bursting deep inside her, as she ran her hands down my back to my bum, pulling me in. "That's it Andy, come in me, fill me up. I want your come leaking out of me for the rest of the day.... ah, that's it baby.. Jesus, I can feel you come... oh, that's real good baby, real good... that's it... breathe.... breathe...."

I collapsed on top of her, momentarily weak from the orgasm, unable to support myself. She pulled my head into the nook of her shoulder, stroking my hair, giving small movement in her hips as the aftershock of her own orgasm continued. "Mmmm, that was good baby. You feel good in me. So big. Thank you for the nice wake up call."

When I'd recovered, I asked her what the plans were for the day, since she'd said earlier she was meeting a friend for lunch. She said she'd be leaving about midday, and be back maybe three o'clock.

"Oh, good. Time for me to watch more of your little porn collection then," I responded.

"Now now, Andy, be good. I'll want you fit and healthy for when I come back, instead of all wanked out. Who knows, maybe we could go sunbathing again outside - it looks like it might be a nice day. No! I know!" Her face lit up with a sudden idea. She climbed on top of me, and straddled my chest, facing my feet, pushing her beautiful bum towards me.

"Do you like my ass baby?"

"You know I do Angela."

"Do you want it? Do you want to slide your big cock inside my tight little tush again? Do you want to feel my asshole spread as you push inside?"

"Baby, you know the answer to that as well."

"Well then, here's what I could do. I could pop next door, claim that I heard a noise this morning and wanted to check if Peter and his parents were back early. Then as it'll just be him alone, I could invite him round this evening. A few glasses of wine, you and I get a bit carried away... and you two men could fulfill my wildest dream." As she said this, she licked a finger, and started rubbing her asshole with it.

"Oh Andy, you're little man is showing interest... is that what you want baby, to push your big hard cock inside my ass, feeling Peter's cock already inside my other hole..." She pushed her finger into her asshole a little bit. "I said you can't have my ass till that happens.... why not make it tonight, while we've got the place to ourselves and Peter's parents are away. Who knows? Maybe afterwards I'll have him sneak out occasionally and come round to give me a good fucking when you're here as well. Or maybe even when you're not here, so you have to punish me for being naughty."

I slapped her ass, eliciting a short scream from her. "We'll have to see, won't we Angela. Maybe I've got other plans for tonight."

"Ooooh, Andy, whatever could they be?"

"You'll have to wait and see my love," I answered, as I pushed her off me and headed for the shower.

She called into me as I ran the shower to warm. "You can't deny that one Andy. You said the L-word".

I grinned as I stepped into the warmth.

--------------------

We pottered about that morning, reading the Sunday papers together in amicable silence, making light chat, and then Angela went upstairs to get ready to go out. A few minutes later, I followed her upstairs to watch her get dressed. As I walked in the bedroom, she said "Oh, no Andy. Back downstairs. You're not watching me, you dirty little pervert. And you're not getting a quick shag before I go out. There's no way I'm meeting my friend smelling of your man juice." She threw a pillow at me, and I beat a hasty retreat back downstairs to the papers.

Angela came back downstairs a bit later, looking mighty fine indeed. I stood up and walked up to her. We hugged, and had a quick passionate kiss, and then she pulled back and said she had to rush.

She reached down to gently rub my cock. "But don't worry Andy, I'll be wanting you as soon as I get back. I always feel horny after a lunchtime glass of wine..."

"Do you? So you'll be extra horny after a glass of wine, and also extra horny because it's your period? Yum. I can't wait. I think I might not get out of here alive today."

"Sorry to break it to you, my period is over. No blood in the shower today."

"Ah well. I'll just file those bits of information away for your next period. Fancy meeting for a glass of wine for lunch, in about ... oh, let me think... about a month's time?" I grinned at her, lecherously.

She looked at me and laughed. "Oh Andy, first you said the L-word, and now you're making plans for our future? My, my - you're just so smitten with me, aren't you?"

"Isn't it time you left?" I joked, breaking away from her to sit by the papers and my fresh cup of coffee.

"Well, kicked out of my own home, how do you like that?" she shouted as she picked up her bag and walked out the house.

--------------------

I knew she'd only be gone a couple of hours, so I just kicked back, finished reading the papers, grabbed myself a sandwich for lunch, watched a bit of Sunday daytime TV. Then I got a text from her: "Sorry for running late but am on the way back now. Thought I'd warn you so you can stop watching porn on my PC".

Great, I thought, she should be feeling horny after her lunchtime drink. I'll give her a little surprise. So I went up to the bedroom and quickly stripped off. Then I went downstairs, and made myself comfy in her armchair, which faces the door to the living room. Then I started thinking about Angela, about all the great sex we'd been having, and the great sex we were about to have. When my cock was nice and hard, I started wanking slowly. Not enough to start me on the road to orgasm, but enough to keep my arousal high. I laid back a bit, and fantasised over what it would be like to take Angela up the ass while Peter was below her fucking her as well. A threesome had been a regular fantasy of mine over the years, although with anonymous strangers - I'd never really fantasised about a threesome with my ex-wife or previous girlfriends. But seeing how turned on Angela was yesterday, and how much I trusted her, the more I thought about it now, the more I was getting turned on by the idea.

I imagined seeing her straddling Peter (who I'd not really seen yet), his nice-sized cock in her cunt, her lips spread, clinging to his hard-on as she rose and fell on him. I'd come up behind her with some lube, and start working it into her ass with my finger. She'd be so turned on, unable to speak with the thought of what she was about to experience, just grunting as Peter went to work on her. Then I'd kneel beside her, and get her to lube my cock up well, telling her to do a good job as I was about to ram this into her bowels while Peter filled her as well, getting her more turned on.

My fantasy continued as I laid back on the armchair, resting my head back, closing my eyes to block out distractions. My cock started to leak juice, so I ran it round my head with one finger, sending shivers up and down my spine.

It was only a few minutes later, my cock straining at my internal images of Angela's asshole spreading as I entered her, when I heard keys in the lock, the front door opening, and footsteps. I head the door to the living room open, and could imagine the look on Angela's face when she saw my throbbing hard-on.