Anal At Last Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one on condition: you give me free reign to you."

I nodded my consent, and she levered herself up, pulling my jumper off with my help. She started kissing my chest, working down to my nipples, taking one in and licking it.

"Mmm. Nice body Andy. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course."

"When I saw you the other day in your swimming trunks, I was quite impressed. I ... I actually came home and..." She paused, looking embarrassed.

"And?"

"And brought myself off thinking of you."

I kissed her. "And after you felt me pressing into you in the cafe? Did you do it again?"

She blushed. "Yes, but... I... Well, I went out to buy a vibrator. A big one. To see what it might feel like. Ken was average, maybe a bit smaller."

"And? Did you like it?"

"I don't know. I bottled out at the last minute. I ordered one online instead, and it's not arrived yet."

"Coward.... Can I be frank with you Simone?"

"It's a bit late to be asking that, don't you think?"

I ran one hand down her side, all the way to her ass, feeling her lovely tight bum as I spoke. "Simone... I'll be honest with you, in case you hadn't guessed, you are on my list - "

"Well, there's a surprise, I didn't see that one coming!" She ran one hand down my chest, teasing my nipples, running her fingernails down my side, coming to rest with her fingertips just inside the top of my trousers.

"Well, if you let me finish!.... What I meant to say was... you're on the list, but I honestly expected to make a play for you much later, after you'd fully recovered from splitting up with Ken. But, it sounds like you've had a shit sex life with Ken, and ...."

"Yes? And?"

"And I think what you need more than anything, is a good hard fuck."

She pulled her hand from my trousers, and ran it over the outside, reaching my erect cock and rubbing it. Her eyes widened slightly, and she looked down at my bulging trousers, and then back up at me, her eyebrows raised. I guessed she was impressed. "I think you're right. Are you up for it?"

"Like I said, not yet. I need to wait till I get Angela's OK. Because the thing is that, well, she's promised a friend of hers that she'll be the first on the list."

Simone sat up a bit. "You're kidding me. She's whoring you out to her friends?" She laughed, looking at me incredulously.

"No, it's not like that. It's just, well, I was at Angela's place one time, waiting for her to come back from lunch with Charlie - Charlene - this friend. I thought I'd surprise Angela, so I stripped off, and... 'got ready', shall we say... waiting in the living room for her to come back. Only - "

"Only the friend walked in first?" I nodded, and Simone pissed herself laughing.

"Oh Andy, what a sight that must have been. What did she do?"

"She took it in her stride actually. Strolled up to me as cool as cucumber, and actually reached out and... and wanked me a couple of times, commenting that she how understood what Angela saw in me, or something like that. Of course, I bolted upstairs.... Anyway, it seems that Charlie's been thinking about me a bit, and so Angela said she could be first."

"Shit. So how long do I have to wait to get my hands on you?"

"Your hands? About... three seconds probably," I said, grinning at her.

She smiled, and undid my zip and belt, and opened up my trouser flies, reaching into the top of my boxers to grasp my erect cock. She quickly slid her hand up and down the entire length. "Jesus, Andy, I think I'd better practice with that dildo after all. You'll tear me apart. Not just because you're bigger than Ken - much bigger - but... it's been a while since I had anything more than my fingers in me. A long time."

I kissed her, reaching down to run a hand between her legs, which she opened to give better access. "I think you'll do OK. And actually, that was what I was going to say... Don't use the vibrator. No matter how much you want to. If you get really horny, give me a call and I'll come over, go down on you again, make you come by sucking your tits again. Just wait until I'm allowed to fuck you, and then we'll get rid of the boys somewhere, off to a friend's place or something, and I'll come over and give you the fucking of your life." She started wanking me properly, her own breath coming faster. "We'll do it on the sofa first, then with you bent over the dining room table, then in the shower, then in the bed. I'll take you in missionary, in doggy, you on top. I'll lick you out, suck your tits till you come, then stick my cock between your tits and fuck them while you beg me to come in your mouth. I'll hold you down and use that vibrator on you, I'll fuck you in spoons position, and standing up against the wall, and then tie myself up and you can fuck me for as long as you want."

During this little speech, I'd slid my finger between her lips and into her cunt, making her groan and grip my cock tighter.

"Simone, I said there was one more thing I wanted to do. And this is it. I want to make you come again, this time just my fingers. So kneel up, lean over the back of the sofa." I wanted to see her ass as I wanked her. She did as I asked, her lovely toned ass facing me. Her ass was completely hairless, even in the crack. Just how I liked it. I stripped off, my erect cock finally springing free of all clothing.

She looked after her shoulder at me, and quietly whispered "Fuck me" as she saw my iron-hard cock. I realised Ken must have been small. I stepped up to her, my cock lining up between the cheeks of her ass, as I leant forward to take a hold of her hanging tits. She groaned, and pushed back against me, begging me to fuck her.

Keeping one hand on a tit, I slid the other one down her front to finger her cunt, sliding two fingers into her hot depths, keeping my cock moving between her cheeks. She seemed to be enjoying it, so I kept with it for a while, hearing her getting more and more turned on. At one point, I stood upright, letting go of her tit and cunt, and grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks, squeezing them as I thrust my cock between them more deliberately.

"Oh god yes, please, fuck me Andy... Take me from behind. Tell Angela it was an accident. Please Andy, fuck me..."

I deliberately angled my hips, making my cock rub against her asshole every now and again, and she didn't withdraw. But neither did she beg me to finger her ass, so I thought I'd leave it.

Then I pulled away and kneeled down behind her, sliding my hands up her inner thighs, and pushing two fingers as deep as they would go within her. "Oh god Andy, that's good... Finger me... Make me come again... Three times, Andy... Make me come again... God you're such a stud... Make me come with your fingers."

I did as she asked, running the other hand further up her inside leg so that I could finger her clit with one hand as the other hand frigged her. That left my face close to her ass, so I kissed her cheeks, sucked them, bit them gently, staying away from her asshole.

"No-one's ever made me come like you do Andy... No-one's been that good... Finger my cunt..."

I curled my fingers down, pressing against her g-spot, and she grunted out loud. "Fuck that's good... " With my head near her ass, I stuck out my tongue and licked her cunt, the bottom of it near the perineum. "Jesus Andy... That's so fucking good... Do it lover, finger me... Make me come again... " I took the opportunity to let my nose gently rub against her asshole. It sounds weird, but I figured it could be seen as accidental, what with my tongue licking her lower lips. She didn't respond, just carried on moaning, her hips pushing out back to me in time with my fingering of her cunt and clit.

I risked a lick of her perineum, as though my tongue had slipped, and she groaned. "Andy, will you do something for me... Something dirty..."

I held my breath.

"Will you lick my asshole? Please Andy, no-one's ever done that and I've begged Ken to do it... I rub myself a lot there when I wank... It gets me so horny... But I want to feel a tongue... Please Andy, just once, please lick me there... Do it for me... Let me feel your tongue there... I won't ask again... God please do it for me."

I smiled, uttered a quick but silent thanks for the powers in heaven, and licked out with my tongue.

"Ah, Jesus, that's so fucking good... I'm going to come again Andy... Finger me... Lick me... Oh god, here it comes... FUCK ME!"

She came hard, her cunt clenching down on my fingers as her ass spasmed under my tongue, her hips bucking, her juices flooding her cunt and running down her inner thighs. She was gasping for breath, almost asthmatic as her orgasm overwhelmed her, grunting with the waves of pleasure. I carried on slowly fingering her cunt, licking her asshole, and rubbing her clit, nice and gently, just feather light touches, as she came down from her peak.

I was determined to make this her best sex ever (if it wasn't already) so I waited until she was calming down from her peak, but still getting some tremors. Then, inspired by Sam's riding of me the other night, I stripped off my remaining clothes, and took a hold of my cock and lined it up with her cunt, stepping forward so my head was just touching Simone's lips.

"Oh fuck... Andy... Do it... Fuck me... Please let me... feel you inside me... Please," Simone gasped.

I stood still, using my hand to wank my cock backwards and forwards, rubbing it up and down her slit, nudging it against her clit, just separating her lips with the very end. Her hips pushed back against me, seeking to force me inside, but I did my best to keep just the minimum of contact between us. Sometimes it was difficult: we broke apart, or sometimes my head went further inside her, still just separating the lips, but definitely more than half-way in over the helmet. I hoped this didn't count as "fucking", otherwise Angela would kill me if she found out.

"God Andy.. You're so good... Come for me... I want you to come for me... I can't take much more... I need to rest.... Oh, that's good... I wish you could fuck me Andy... I want you inside me... I want you to fill me up... I want you to fuck me like no-one ever has..."

I leant over her, whispering in her ear. "Did you like it Simone? Did you like my tongue on your ass?"

"Fuck yes Andy... I'm sorry... It's something... I've wanted to do since I was young... But it's dirty... Ken wouldn't do it... I won't ask again... I just wanted to feel it once.... Sorry Andy."

"Simone, it turns me on as well. Angela and I... we have anal sex all the time... She loves it... She loves my tongue, my finger, and my cock in her tight little ass... Do you want my finger Simone?"

"Oh fucking hell Andy yes, finger me there.... Do it... I do it sometimes when I wank... Let me feel your finger inside me."

I stood up straight again, still wanking my cock up and down her lips. With my spare hand, I collected some of her juices and rubbed around her asshole, lubricating the way forward. I decided to use my thumb, due to the angle, and gradually pushed my thumb tip in, seeing her anal muscle expand to let me in.

Simone screamed into the cushions of the sofa, incoherently babbling at me. It was a delicious sight: this horny, sexy woman lost in the feelings of so many comes so quickly, and we hadn't even had sex. The feel of her wet lips sliding up and down my cock was like with Sam previously - weird because there was no real firm contact, but exquisitely firing all the nerve endings in my cock. I could feel my orgasm approaching, and told Simone I wouldn't last long.

"Come Andy... Come on me... Let me feel you... Jesus, your finger feels..... so fucking big ... back there... But I love it... Will you do it again? ... Will you finger my ass when you fuck me?.... Christ that feels good... Come on me Andy... Come on me..."

I changed my position, getting ready for my come, as I wanted to push the envelope a bit more. I withdrew my finger from her asshole, and pushed with both hands against her ass. She got the hint, and leant further forward, keeping her knees where they were but leaning more into the back of the sofa, with her back arched, thrusting her bum higher into the air. I lifted one foot up onto the sofa, still keeping my cock against her cunt, and then leant forward, my weight over her body, my hands on the back of the sofa. I lifted the other foot up as well, so I was in a crouch position, my upper body above her shoulders, my ass as far back as it could go to keep our groins in contact.

Instead of just my head rubbing against her cunt lips, now the whole length of my cock exerted pressure along her cleft, and she groaned as I started rubbing against her again. I took my weight - precariously - on one hand, and did my best to finger her ass again.

"Oh fucking hell Andy... Christ that's fucking good..."

"Can you feel how hard I am for you Simone? I'm so close.... One little push and I could be in you...."

"Oh fuck yeah, do it Andy.... Push into me... Let me feel you tear me apart...."

I could feel my come approaching quickly, so I got ready, and as both she and I approached the moment of no return, I lifted up slightly, took my finger out of her ass, and took a hold of my cock. I placed it so my head was directly against her rosebud, and started wanking.

She groaned beneath me, "So dirty Andy... But so fucking good," as she felt my head press and rub around her asshole with my wanking, our mutual juices lubricating it. It was so tempting to just push, but I had to work up to that one, I knew. One of her hands came away from the sofa and slipped down to finger herself as I wanked more, and than my come arrived. After so much excitement without any release, my orgasm was intense, my come blasting out with explosive force as I pressed against her asshole. Her own orgasm hit at the same time, my come running down between her cheeks.

--------------------

It was some time later when we could both speak, having flopped down side-by-side on the sofa.

"Jesus Andy... I've always wanted to do that... But... Christ it felt good... We've got to do it again."

"Oh, we will, have no fear."

We sat for a few moments longer.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked, looking up at me expectantly.

"Which bit?"

"About having anal with Angela?"

A long conversation ensued then, point-for-point a duplicate of the discussions that Angela and I had held separately with Sam. How I was Angela's first, how she grew to love it despite hating it before, how we did anal frequently now, and so on.

It turned out that Simone had, as she'd hinted, often used some anal play when wanking, which she'd done often with Ken as he was not good at making her come. She'd always wanted to be fingered by him or licked by him, but he thought it was disgusting. I knew from being out with him for drink that he often joined in the boys' talk about anal or other unusual sex, often hinting that he and Simone had tried all sorts of kinky things, but it looked like it was all talk, and he actually only liked very "vanilla" sex.

As we finished that train of conversation, she looked at me and laughed joyfully.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was just working out. You've made me come more times this evening than Ken did in, oh, fucking years. I know I'd said when you'd sucked my tits that I'd not come with that intensity in years, but it's quality AND quantity with you. No wonder Angela is willing to go to extremes to keep you. I know I would.... Jesus, I'm knackered."

She paused, and looked at me bashfully. "Thank you," she whispered, almost painfully shy.

I pulled her into a hug. "Hey, why so shy?"

"I mean it Andy. Thank you. You've done some things tonight that I thought I was never going to feel again. And some that I never thought I'd ever feel by someone else's hand. Or mouth. Oh.... you know what I mean....And you made me feel... special. I know that you're with Angela and you'll be fucking other women soon, but... it was like your whole attention was on me and me alone, now and always. You're... er... You're a great lover. Thank you."

"Simone, it wasn't all for you, you know. I did get something out of it."

"Will you... Do you want to...?"

"Do I want to do it again? God yes. It's still early!"

"Andy, no, that's not what I meant. Although I'm glad to hear it. No, I meant, will you want to keep me on your list now that we've done this?"

I looked her deep in the eye. "Simone, we've known each other for quite a few years now. Probably more than we care to admit. Back when I used to pick Daniel up from nursery, on the days that Sharon couldn't make it, I used to hope I'd bump into you. Mind you, so did every other guy, trust me. But I'm not just talking about your looks, and hoping to get a glimpse of your cleavage or ass. I liked YOU. The real you. The one I had a bit of a soft-spot for. The one that poked through occasionally when you weren't living under the cloud that Ken cast upon you. You're attractive, sensual, intelligent, friendly, and funny. And stacked beyond belief, yes, I'll admit. Keep this within these four walls: when Sharon and I went through a sexual dry spell, I used to go through a ton of tissues because of you!"

She looked down, pleased but embarrassed by my flattery.

"Why would I NOT want you on my list?... But I've got one concern."

She looked up sharply, a curious frown on her face.

"We've only got a month. As much as I'm so pleased we've gotten this close, I am in love with Angela, and I want her back for good in a year's time. One month Simone. That's the rules."

She looked away for a moment, then back at me. "OK, then let's make a plan. Here's what I want in exchange for you getting your end away with the woman you've had a crush on all these years. You owe me for giving you wanking material when you needed it, don't you agree?"

I laughed softly, and sat back, smiling at her, waiting for her demands.

"When you're free to fuck me, we're going away for a weekend. Again, Ken was tight on that front, so it'll be nice to go away for a few days away from Stephen. As much as I love him to bits, a break would be nice. I'm sure you sometimes feel the same about Daniel. And during that break, you're going to fuck me non-stop for the three days, till I'm so raw I can't take any more. Agreed?"

I nodded. "If you insist..."

"Next, we'll have sex as much as possible in that month. I've got some holiday due, so I'll be paying regular daytime visits, as well as expecting you to be available on evenings and some overnights. Unless of course it turns out that you're great with your mouth and fingers, but shit where it counts." She looked down at my cock, which was swelling again with the discussion. "But I don't think that's going to be a problem."

I nodded again, smiling.

"Third..... I loved what you did with your tongue and finger. I want more. The next guy I settle down with, if I do decide to settle down, might not like it, and I intend to grab this opportunity while I can. Can you live with my ass being a regular part of our sex-life?"

I pursed my lips as if thinking, and she slapped me.

"Of course," I said. "It would be my pleasure."

"Fourth... The thought of you giving Angela anal sex, and her enjoying it, got me turned on. I think I might want to try it, although the size of you scares me a bit. I'll let you know if I do want to, but keep in mind that I might say no."

I nodded again. "And if you say yes, and then get scared, I'll back off without complaint, trust me."

"I know Andy. I know. Next. I want to speak to Angela first. I've only got your word that all this is true. I need more. Set up a meeting."

"OK. Fair enough."

"And finally... for now... I want to try new things. If there's anything you can think of that I might like, try it on me. Just no pain. Well, maybe a nip of my breasts with your teeth. You might have noticed I liked that. But nothing more. And no peeing or anything like that."